Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (39952 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
mirexxx:
hmm no oo
give me ur pin let talk.u can be friends u know.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by mirexxx(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
dancok:
give me ur pin let talk.u can be friends u know.
nope
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Femistico(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
mirexxx:
ehn? oya na keep loving
babe pls now, am crious ooo I really loves u nd can do anythin for u
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by mirexxx(f): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Femistico:

babe pls now, am crious ooo I really loves u nd can do anythin for u
loves ko anything ni
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Sunshinelady(f): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
alexis007:
...c as our small talk don take involve omotola and nollywood.......back 2 d topic...did you really collabo with this chick in inventing dis topic...if yes,den i think the source of your topic is either Nigerian movies[as you've already implied in d comment above]...or real-life experience[i still think some guy with a polygamous mindset who you unfortunately kols 'father' kept ur mum as his concubine]...
. Funi, but I honestly 4got to laff . I promise I will nxt time #scoffs#
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Tayexy(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Atmmachine:
No guy is single.
You either snatch him from another lady or you share him another lady, but the important thing is to be the highest shareholder..
not all guyz snatch by a lady some are single
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Tayexy(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2014
Atmmachine:
No guy is single.
You either snatch him from another lady or you share him another lady, but the important thing is to be the highest shareholder..
not all guyz are snatch by a lady some are single

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.