Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (39955 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by smada13(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2014
Farouksenior:
smileyin need of side chicks...interested applicants can apply....
nice treats on weekends are a certainty.....
7e33b874

U get yatch?? Is ur surnamE ATM? grin

ur papa na adenuga abi u get rang rover sport or aston martin?

Bros mi. Abeg help me ask m ooo. D guy get balls oo cheesy

ATM I never grow tired of blowing cash ON WEEKENDS cus my week days are sold out to my work....and of course I got big balls.....don't discourage those girls pls.....
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 10, 2014
ofcourse we will use condoms!I dont trust you,iyour wife/main chick/gf..They might just be cheating without condom,so no give me AIDS,remember you arent safe with me as you arent only the one.cheesywink.
*No child then,no committment.We are settled on that.But if things Kong get k leg along the line and you give me belle and fortunately you are a big shot!eeeewwww!The cocked has come home to roast.You pay me!!Else...Na punch,The Sun,Bloggers,where Linda Ikeji dey?I go use my pregnancy hook you for neck!Na boy i go born!if you no marry me,no problem but that your investments wey dey naija,Americ,London,Europ,i must see am chop thru OUR pikin.Na me send ur pricck message?You played with my emotions,give me belle say make i abort am?Impossicant!!!

3 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Missmossy(f): 7:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Hahahaha funny rulescheesy ladies say no to being a side chick!

2 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Abee79(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2014
vicchi12:
Rules to being a side chick..

1. You are the other woman. This does not mean that you are the only other woman. Act accordingly.

Please focus on the stolen moments that we spend together. Do not
concern yourself with my whereabouts when we are apart. Frankly
speaking, my life outside of our time together is not your concern.

Be comfortable with who you are to me; do not mention my wife and/or
main woman, as she is not your concern. Do NOT compare yourself to my
main chick in any way and do not attempt to contact her -- to do so
would be a breach of our agreement.

4. Anticipate frequent changes in our plans; for the most part, a spur of the moment escape is the best that I can do.

You must understand that maintaining a positive vibe while we are in
each other's company is vital to the success of our situationship. No
bickering or nagging about promises that I didn't keep.

6. We are
secret lovers; we can't blast our situationship to the world. Please
don't tag me on Facebook, and don't send me invitations to your
work/family functions or events. Major holidays -- more likely than not
-- will be missed.

7. No discussions about "where this situationship is headed." We are where we will be; together, in this moment. Enjoy it.

Yes, I am still sleeping with my significant other, and we do not use
condoms. Again, focus on our time together, and not what I do while we
are apart.

9. I am not interested in bringing a child into our
situationship. By the way, an unplanned pregnancy will not force a
relationship commitment of any kind from me nor will it guarantee a
promotion to main chick status for you.

10. There are no
guarantees about the outcome of our situationship save one: I am a
cheater at heart, and that won't change unless I want it to. Until that
happens, if you are promoted to the main chick, please know that yet
another sidepiece will fill the vacancy that you've left behind.

And
one last piece of advice that my friend wants sidepieces to know: If
you choose to enter into a situationship with someone do not get
emotionally attached, as things won't be easy for you if and when you
separate.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5541789

**This, right here is exactly why I don't want to complicate my life. Thank you #teammainchick4ever&ever!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by finditng: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2014
Op u missed out the all important.....which goes thus in a side chick's voice:
#am a side chick never let d money responsibilities come with excuses....am not your wife or main chick who is interested in future plans and ready to patch with you.

#pls don't get to me and bring up the stories of hw tired you are and can't work dt #arse like u suppose to...I'll take it to a better artisan...lmao

Cuase really side chicks only stay side chicks with content when they're getting the money / gd sex....or both for d lucky ones...lol.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by edgyslim: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2014
Mehn!!

I just learnt a new word (SITUATIONSHIP)

Lol

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Well,you can cheat,no be today i know the nature of men.+f you elevate my status,,no problem if we marry.But if we arent married,problem dey small ooh.I dont like putting my eggs in same basket know say temptation no get gende.No vex if you see me with another guy,remember say you sef dey blow,no complain,and dont give me that stern look.Remember,IT IS NOT YOUR PURRY!!!Just pretend as if you didnt see me,i just might at that moment be sitting with someone who means lot to me.Dont smile,dont wink,dont send a text to tease,dont congratulat.i will see you later....wait.....we shall fix a date for us. wink cheesy
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by poik(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2014
I am a man...but kaai...no woman deserves this 'situation-ship'. That got me cracking.
Some of them are sha...
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by suptol(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by finditng: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2014
lynpetra:
Ok,here comes a letter from a side chick!
*Well its not biggie cos i know there are other woman.I am attracted to your looks and majorly,your money so as long as it comes,i really do not have a problem whose pushes you are digging.Agai,not all ladies that calls you are familia,i might just be sharing your numbers and taking my cuts.Lets go there...cheesy
wink
*oh dear i dont care about your whereabouts,remember i might not be fuuuccking only,and you are not the only elegant man that wants a piece of my as..You have other chicks remember,i am not greedy,i love to share and to be shared.wink
*Well,your wife and gfs is none of my business,but puleaaseeee,dont ask me to cook for you.IAgain i use God beg you,dont try and be all romanticwhen you have trouble at home/main chick.Dont kiss my neck!Dont close your eyes while succking my booo,bs!DONT FORCE your head on my pussy!Just fuuucxk it!I am not your wife/main chick.Dont tell me to quit Acting slutty,its none of ur business.loading....

Someone pls diall 911...I've found her...lol...rotfl...u so damn crazy....so blunt...I like u already...lol...#not side-chick mode o.....just the free-minded mode of talk

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2014
holluwai:
Looks like you're tired of being the side chick... It's side chick not ho3!

Hey padre,if you fuuuck when you never marr,you and your fucckeee na ashawo.Simples!wink

4 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Osama10(m): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2014
cheesy
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2014
side chick my foot they are all fecking bloodsucking ticks.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by chibwike(m): 7:49am On Oct 10, 2014
lynpetra:
Hey padre,if you fuuuck when you never marr,you and your fucckeee na ashawo.Simples!wink
dis early morning

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by yehmi01(m): 7:50am On Oct 10, 2014
PLUS SIDE CHICK AND THE OGA.

BOTH OF YOU ARE JOBLESS.

I dont know how people do it and am not bragging but Being in a relationship is so much work and investment so why will i want to be in two.

Besides not only smokers have the tendencies to die young.

Both side chick and the other party also have the same tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by smada13(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2014
lynpetra:
Well,you can cheat,no be today i know the nature of men.+f you elevate my status,,no problem if we marry.But if we arent married,problem dey small ooh.I dont like putting my eggs in same basket know say temptation no get gende.No vex if you see me with another guy,remember say you sef dey blow,no complain,and dont give me that stern look.Remember,IT IS NOT YOUR PURRY!!!Just pretend as if you didnt see me,i just might at that moment be sitting with someone who means lot to me.Dont smile,dont wink,dont send a text to tease,dont congratulat.i will see you later....wait.....we shall fix a date for us. wink cheesy

who come vex u now naa... na people like u dey interest me pass sef
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:

FIXED
Hahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin//You know nada 'bout me...so, shut it, baby wink grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by holluwai(m): 8:00am On Oct 10, 2014
Lmao.... What if you don marry, wetin you be?

lynpetra:
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by omenka(m): 8:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Khalessi:
You're teasing the side chick but you're at home while She spends most of the nights with your man.
I told my husband I don't want to be the "main chick" I wanna be the ONLY "chick". undecided
Did it come from Khal Drogo?? @dp
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by ayukdaboss(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2014
chimkaire:
Hahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin//You know nada 'bout me...so, shut it, baby wink grin
tongue tongue
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by holluwai(m): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2014
I'm loving this chick already..... A side chick that maintains and holds the side wink

lynpetra:
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2014
chibwike:
dis early morning
Early morning!dear i no dey sleep o.

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:

tongue tongue
O ma se aroo fun erekere sad undecided cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by ayukdaboss(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2014
chimkaire:
O ma se aroo fun erekere sad undecided cheesy cheesy grin grin
When did Yoruba become Nigeria's official language?
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by chibwike(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2014
lynpetra:
Early morning!dear i no dey sleep o.
Lol..Lynpetra..longest time..hw re u
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2014
holluwai:
I'm loving this chick already..... A side chick that maintains and holds the side wink

I maintain my side wella,so along the line some dude will start fumbling.To say 'i love you' to the main chick on phone for my front go come dey hard them.Some go just 'murmur' amcheesy cheesy
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:

When did Yoruba become Nigeria's official language?
Sorry, which other Nigerian language do you understand aside your mother tongue sad

2 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2014
vicchi12:

1. You are the other woman. This does not mean that you are the only other woman. Act accordingly.

4. Anticipate frequent changes in our plans; for the most part, a spur of the moment escape is the best that I can do.

6. We are
-- will be missed.

7. No discussions about "where this situationship is headed." We are where we will be; together, in this moment. Enjoy it.

are apart.

10. There are no

And
separate.

Hehehehehheeh.... Comprehension
New words: Side-chick - a chick on d oda side
Situationship Situation in a Ship.. grin As in... Terms and Conditions apply cheesy
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Sunshinelady(f): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2014
vicchi12:

6. We are
-- will be missed.

are apart.

10. There are no

And
separate.

. As derogatory as dis post sounds, I won't deny d fact dat whomever composed dis (originally) is highly intelligent. Lmao@ 'situationship'. May dis never be any decent woman's portion IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Sunshinelady(f): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2014
onstelly:
Hahahaha I love the part where the Op said if u get promoted to the main chick position, just know someone will fill in ur own position.
. Lmao @dat, yet smh..
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by smada13(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2014
SOME GUYS BEEN SENDING ME INVITE ON BBM AS IF I'M GAY!!!

You people should desist...
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 10, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..Lynpetra..longest time..hw re u
i dey o.How are you?Now i have to run along,got me some dentist appointment.Catch ya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo) / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.