Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (39991 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by hapiness44(f): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2014
In the days of our fathers.Faithfulness equal you and your spouse,one man one woman.

Now: Faithfulness equals the main chic and d the side chic(s)

10 years to come: a man will say he his faithful because he uses condoms on all the girls e sleeps with.then,there will be no main chic anymore,every girl will be a side chic.
My question z this, are we growing morally?

Btw girls,say no to such 'situationship', it is down grading and will only leave you with heartbreak...we soo much deserve more than that. #my Opinion

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by chibwike(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2014
lynpetra:
i dey o.How are you?Now i have to run along,got me some dentist appointment.Catch ya!
ok...seems u ve got tooth problem...take care oh

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Cheeun(f): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2014
grin Lmao
Odilafta:
Summary; Prepare and accept to be spare tyre..
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Farouksenior: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2014
lynpetra:
I maintain my side wella,so along the line some dude will start fumbling.To say 'i love you' to the main chick on phone for my front go come dey hard them.Some go just 'murmur' amcheesy cheesy

I don laff sotey dey moi moi i dey chop fall comot ma hand. Na d murmur part mad me pass. Looolxxx grin cheesy
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by ShakurM(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Got a side chick kontract here, Just in kase, Sign in!!!!!! cool

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Sunshinelady(f): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2014
alexis007:
...side chick ko...front chicken ni.....op,to whom did dis crap u wrote addressed to?.....are u actually talking from experience.....in the relationship ur mum have with ur dad[don't tell me she's his wife bcus i don't believe you].....is she 'side mirror'...sorry side chick?.......does she live in a seperate house where your dad comes in to bleep her and goes home to his true wife after the deed is done?....answering all these incisive questions might cause you a 1st-class migraine....but check it out....you deserve no better after opening this useless thread...
are u so d.umb & d.ull dat u can't get d message dat D OP is passin? Wen u watch home videos & u see Omotola go to juju & stuff, does it mean she does it in real life? No! She's only tryna tell dose dat do it d consequences involved
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by ntbaby(f): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2014
Chie,ops u funny die ;DChie,ops u funny die u got me laughing my head off .......women don suffer 4 una hand.God help o
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Sunshinelady(f): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2014
Abee79:

**This, right here is exactly why I don't want to complicate my life. Thank you #teammainchick4ever&ever!
. Hmm insted of u to say 'team only chick' u r sayin 'main chick'. Main chicks even suffer more dan side chicks cos emotions & commitments are involved, whereas d side chick doesn't give a hoot, she just wants d moni & off she goes 2 her main(or only) dude. But d so called main chick will be there sufferin hrtbreak cos of her guy's escapes wit side chicks. God forbid bad thin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Sunshinelady(f): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
lynpetra:
Well,you can cheat,no be today i know the nature of men.+f you elevate my status,,no problem if we marry.But if we arent married,problem dey small ooh.I dont like putting my eggs in same basket know say temptation no get gende.No vex if you see me with another guy,remember say you sef dey blow,no complain,and dont give me that stern look.Remember,IT IS NOT YOUR PURRY!!!Just pretend as if you didnt see me,i just might at that moment be sitting with someone who means lot to me.Dont smile,dont wink,dont send a text to tease,dont congratulat.i will see you later....wait.....we shall fix a date for us. wink cheesy
. U funny die
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by napaj: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2014
vicchi12:
Rules to being a side chick..

1. You are the other woman. This does not mean that you are the only other woman. Act accordingly.

Please focus on the stolen moments that we spend together. Do not
concern yourself with my whereabouts when we are apart. Frankly
speaking, my life outside of our time together is not your concern.

Be comfortable with who you are to me; do not mention my wife and/or
main woman, as she is not your concern. Do NOT compare yourself to my
main chick in any way and do not attempt to contact her -- to do so
would be a breach of our agreement.

4. Anticipate frequent changes in our plans; for the most part, a spur of the moment escape is the best that I can do.

You must understand that maintaining a positive vibe while we are in
each other's company is vital to the success of our situationship. No
bickering or nagging about promises that I didn't keep.

6. We are
secret lovers; we can't blast our situationship to the world. Please
don't tag me on Facebook, and don't send me invitations to your
work/family functions or events. Major holidays -- more likely than not
-- will be missed.

7. No discussions about "where this situationship is headed." We are where we will be; together, in this moment. Enjoy it.

Yes, I am still sleeping with my significant other, and we do not use
condoms. Again, focus on our time together, and not what I do while we
are apart.

9. I am not interested in bringing a child into our
situationship. By the way, an unplanned pregnancy will not force a
relationship commitment of any kind from me nor will it guarantee a
promotion to main chick status for you.

10. There are no
guarantees about the outcome of our situationship save one: I am a
cheater at heart, and that won't change unless I want it to. Until that
happens, if you are promoted to the main chick, please know that yet
another sidepiece will fill the vacancy that you've left behind.

And
one last piece of advice that my friend wants sidepieces to know: If
you choose to enter into a situationship with someone do not get
emotionally attached, as things won't be easy for you if and when you
separate.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5541789

BAAAAD GUY!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by oluamid(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2014
orobs93:
Just eliminate d main chick and u will b a top contender for d main chick position

Trying to "eliminate the main chick" is the quickest route to get yourself out of the picture.

Do not follow this advice. I repeat, do not follow this poster's advice.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Femistico(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2014
mirexxx:
oya side chickens whr una dey?
I love dis ur name ooo especially d last 3 digits...can u giv it to me nd be promoted to main chick
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by whitecat1: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2014
What is going to make any woman accept this?
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by ONESS: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2014
vichic u are deceiving urself and the chics that will take such rubbish.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Side chick ko, Main hen ni. I chose to stand alone.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Revolva(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2014
Side chick...side chicken ..f.k dem all they r all d same
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by frank043(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2014
OP is a core and ruthless side chick...she is talking from invaluable experience! If married women can be side chicks,single ladies can be anything a notorious guy wants!! Fact!!!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by alexis007(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Sunshinelady:
are u so d.umb & d.ull dat u can't get d message dat D OP is passin? Wen u watch home videos & u see Omotola go to juju & stuff, does it mean she does it in real life? No! She's only tryna tell dose dat do it d consequences involved
...c as our small talk don take involve omotola and nollywood.......back 2 d topic...did you really collabo with this chick in inventing dis topic...if yes,den i think the source of your topic is either Nigerian movies[as you've already implied in d comment above]...or real-life experience[i still think some guy with a polygamous mindset who you unfortunately kols 'father' kept ur mum as his concubine]...
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
Side chick ko, Main hen ni. I chose to stand alone.

Ofcourse ure d only one. Or did I say there is another?
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Pdizzle(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Side chicks matter..hehe. Its still a man's world.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by cherriex(f): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Thank God am the only chick,though have been a sidechick before unknowingly,they never tell u you are but when u put one on one you will know.their attributes are clear to the wise
1.they never introduce u to family and friends
2.they don't attend your programs or family get together
3.They don't take u out often for partys and picnics,no much activities.
4.my dear they hardly discuss the future of the relatnshp cos there's none.
5.they dont ever tell u their future plans,dem dey craze
6.don't forget they don't want to know about yours
7.they only see you when they want to not when u want to
8.they don't make sacrifices,dem dey fear you
9.you will never have access to their house key and cars or other properties.ur not for keeps nah.
10.you are not their best friends
11.but know that the crooked ones will still be good at everything above and u r still a sidechick,most times you have to be careful and wise if not u r OYO

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2014
MuhdG:

Ofcourse ure d only one. Or did I say there is another?
lol, sweetie, you'll always have another, weather you like it or not. grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by echobee(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, sweetie, you'll always have another, weather you like it or not. grin
Stop dragging me to all this yeye thread,woman angry tongue
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2014
echobee:

Stop dragging me to all this yeye thread,woman angry tongue
hahahaha, you be side chickito? tongue
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by echobee(f): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahaha, you be side chickito? tongue
grin grin grin. Morning.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2014
echobee:

grin grin grin. Morning.
same to you. grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by ebony2011(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2014
Every chick will grow one day to be a chicken..
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by libertyfather(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2014
This is unfair to the sidechicken or chick, any chick that abide to all this is a monkey nt just ordinary but one with ebola...I got more than one they have their say, they are human being,got feelings and can be jelous though limited to in some situation.....SAN(sidechick association of naija) stand up and fight
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2014
No such thing as main chic.No one should wish herself having such delusional position except her plan is to live a demeaning and miserable life.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Sagamite(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2014
mirexxx:
oya side chickens whr una dey?

The day my wife will catch you with me, you go know where you dey.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by germainediva(f): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2014
Me like both main guy and side guy
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2014
situationship!!! nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MC Tom Taught Wedding Couple How To Kiss (photos) / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.