Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (39953 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by HopeAlive14(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2014
Let me add this: remember to wear your condoms; consistently and correctly too.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2014
hapiness44:
In the days of our fathers.Faithfulness equal you and your spouse,one man one woman.

Now: Faithfulness equals the main chic and d the side chic(s)

10 years to come: a man will say he his faithful because he uses condoms on all the girls e sleeps with.then,there will be no main chic anymore,every girl will be a side chic.
My question z this, are we growing morally?

Btw girls,say no to such 'situationship', it is down grading and will only leave you with heartbreak...we soo much deserve more than that. #my Opinion
well said
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by dokunbam(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Rules are rules

Live by it, no probleM
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Frankestein08(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2014
Hmmm, I smell lies and a lot of side chicks here. they just don't know yet
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by princetigris(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2014
germainediva:
Me like both main guy and side guy
that makes you a sidechick to the side guy........ MAKE UNA DEY SIDE UNASELF dey go
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by decountof(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
How to Be a Side Chick
If you're a side chick who wants to keep up a relationship with a guy who has a Main, then you have to know the rules of the game. You can't expect the relationship to be more than what it is: a way for both of you to have a good time and not worry about where the relationship is going. The second you start to question your status as a mistress or ask for something more, all of the fun will be over. So if you want to be a good side chick, you have to stop stressing out and learn to have a good time with your man -- and if you find that you can't have fun, then you've gotta get out.....

Get out if you're not happy. Nobody said being a side chick was the easiest thing in the world. If you really like the guy while knowing he's seeing someone else and don't want things to get too serious, then fine. However, it's hard to be a side chick for long before you get fed up with the situation and want something more; if you're feeling upset and frustrated, there's no need to fake being "cool" with everything when you're not. It's simple. If it's not for you, get out.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by GodZilla31: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
chijoy7:
happy birthday
happy birthday. many more fruitful years to come
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by berbs112(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
I just dey observe...
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by ElFenomeno1: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
Smh..... What is wrong with people in our generation?

Side chicks are now worth recognising and glorifying!

Our future is screwed!!!!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote
author=Sunshinelady post=27018281]. U funny die[/quote]Milady,na
so!Priick wey stand,na because kpekus de involved,abi no be so?Man wey do
Shakara for me dey waste time.Make we just dey tell ourselves the
truth!No forming,no film trick.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Okay. Nowhere does it mention about her own fidelity, so we can assume she can bang outside of this arrangement, yes?
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
To side chicks, understand that u av girlfriend in laws
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Abee79(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Hmm insted of u to say 'team only chick' u r sayin 'main chick'. Main chicks even suffer more dan side chicks cos emotions & commitments are involved, whereas d side chick doesn't give a hoot, she just wants d moni & off she goes 2 her main(or only) dude. But d so called main chick will be there sufferin hrtbreak cos of her guy's escapes wit side chicks. God forbid bad thin
I think the hashtag I used there was misleading. Sorry. Let me rephrase: #teamonewifeonly&nosidechick cool
>>Marital Fidelity: My recipe for a peaceful, prosperous long life!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by vicchi12(f): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello Alex, you are a certified idiott for bringingmy mum into this. You hVe no iota of respect in your body. I guess that's the kind of relationship your mother has with your father, that's if you have parents anyway. Cos if you did, you won't have said such a dumb crap. Dummbfucck!
alexis007:
...side chick ko...front chicken ni.....op,to whom did dis crap u wrote addressed to?.....are u actually talking from experience.....in the relationship ur mum have with ur dad[don't tell me she's his wife bcus i don't believe you].....is she 'side mirror'...sorry side chick?.......does she live in a seperate house where your dad comes in to bleep her and goes home to his true wife after the deed is done?....answering all these incisive questions might cause you a 1st-class migraine....but check it out....you deserve no better after opening this useless thread...

2 Likes

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Barezzi(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
vicchi12:
Hello Alex, you are a certified idiott for bringingmy mum into this. You hVe no iota of respect in your body. I guess that's the kind of relationship your mother has with your father, that's if you have parents anyway. Cos if you did, you won't have said such a dumb crap. Dummbfucck!
I fully agree with u. The idiottt couldn't post his opinion and move on without involving ur parents!
Na this kind thing dey make me tire for nl.
If u don't fancy the topic, then stay the fukc out!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by vicchi12(f): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Barezzi:

I fully agree with u. The idiottt couldn't post his opinion and move on without involving ur parents!
Na this kind thing dey make me tire for nl.
If u don't fancy the topic, then stay the fukc out!
I know, right? Many have brain, but a few make use of it
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by delishpot: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Oh well, if you know you are the side chick and still dont mind, please read this well and keep ya second hand self where it belongs. True all what is written there, know ye this day that you are just a spare tyre. You are just a tooth pick good for one thing only that is to say, good for the bed and ego massage. Do NOT cross that line else you get replaced. Yes you....... you side chick, you heard me well, you are VERRRY replacable.
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by donsteady(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Abee79:

**This, right here is exactly why I don't want to complicate my life. Thank you #teammainchick4ever&ever!
Main chick or the only chick ?
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by DAVE5(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
elnino3:
hate it when side chics start catching feelings. Especially when u both know she has a main man and you are also a side dude. So hypocritical

this is sad especially when the two parties know they aint number 1 in each other's books....
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Kingsimmer(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
vicchi12:
Rules to being a side chick..

1. You are the other woman. This does not mean that you are the only other woman. Act accordingly.

Please focus on the stolen moments that we spend together. Do not
concern yourself with my whereabouts when we are apart. Frankly
speaking, my life outside of our time together is not your concern.

Be comfortable with who you are to me; do not mention my wife and/or
main woman, as she is not your concern. Do NOT compare yourself to my
main chick in any way and do not attempt to contact her -- to do so
would be a breach of our agreement.

4. Anticipate frequent changes in our plans; for the most part, a spur of the moment escape is the best that I can do.

You must understand that maintaining a positive vibe while we are in
each other's company is vital to the success of our situationship. No
bickering or nagging about promises that I didn't keep.

6. We are
secret lovers; we can't blast our situationship to the world. Please
don't tag me on Facebook, and don't send me invitations to your
work/family functions or events. Major holidays -- more likely than not
-- will be missed.

7. No discussions about "where this situationship is headed." We are where we will be; together, in this moment. Enjoy it.

Yes, I am still sleeping with my significant other, and we do not use
condoms. Again, focus on our time together, and not what I do while we
are apart.

9. I am not interested in bringing a child into our
situationship. By the way, an unplanned pregnancy will not force a
relationship commitment of any kind from me nor will it guarantee a
promotion to main chick status for you.

10. There are no
guarantees about the outcome of our situationship save one: I am a
cheater at heart, and that won't change unless I want it to. Until that
happens, if you are promoted to the main chick, please know that yet
another sidepiece will fill the vacancy that you've left behind.

And
one last piece of advice that my friend wants sidepieces to know: If
you choose to enter into a situationship with someone do not get
emotionally attached, as things won't be easy for you if and when you
separate.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5541789

don't tell me u are talking about BABY HEN:x]
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by DAVE5(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ladycloud:
mehn! btw....guyz ehn! wetin remain wey una neva call we gurlz?

nah girl write the topic and content ohh...no b we call una side chick
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by Abee79(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
donsteady:

Main chick or the only chick ?
In this case, the 'main chick' (my Wife) is the 'only chick'. And I intend to keep it tbat way, so help me God. Amen cool

1 Like

Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by mirexxx(f): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sagamite:

The day my wife will catch you with me, you go know where you dey.
c dis one o and who's talking 2 u?
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by mirexxx(f): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Femistico:
I love dis ur name ooo especially d last 3 digits...can u giv it to me nd be promoted to main chick
ur outta ur mind
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by mirexxx(f): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
livingstoneony:
see this side chick calling on other side chicks...
side cock
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by mirexxx(f): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
imoleay0:

I need a side chic that'll be assisting iya Akin.

go find her na
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by sleekch1c(f): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lmao
chai.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by fruityjojo(f): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
undecided
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by simdam500(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
am not surprise,

the OP is a girl... angry
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by simdam500(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
born2fuck:
I did the greatest error by hitting my side check constantly without condom, when alarm ring, trumpet blow, the predator immediately turns to prey, life ooo, I pity my life

u!
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by fightforchange1(f): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bump that, yo!!!
Im never the side chick! grin
Re: Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). by fightforchange1(f): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
fightforchange1:
Bump that, yo!!!
Im never the side chick! grin

You r a joke if u a side chick....if u r make him a side man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / Darey Art-Alade Goes Unclad On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.