Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? (59753 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by gistmelove(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
chuksfor13:

Are u d one in dat picture?

am sure she is the one... U no c say that eyes look like virgin own grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by jmoore(m): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
50calibre:

You've kept a "clean sheet" & you think that's a good thing, you're even happy about it.

You're creating psychological issues for yourself by conforming to crazy standards imposed on you by some religion.

I don't know your age, but a guy who's still a Virgin at 22, definitely has an underlying psychological problem.

The devil told me the same thing you posted.
Guess what I told him? Get thee behind me .

11 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Tallesty1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

shocked not the flourishing of your society, not the development of your society. Not to reduce crime/wars/diseases. But virginity, the greatest emotional and physical treasure cry blood of Gesus cry

I'll refrain from using you to judge the black race.
Sometimes you need to think outside the box to understand where somebody is coming from..

If we all should quit fornication in other to give our "Virginity" to our partner.

It will put an end to unwanted pregnancy.

It will put an end to the spreading of sexual transmitted diseases

It will put an end to heart-breaks and even reduce divorce rate. etc.

There will be more love in every marriage which will help parents to raise better children.

In other words it will indirectly flourish the society and reduce disease.

THINK DEEP

10 Likes

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
i even got a revelation, in the revelation God was informing me that he has prepaid a virtuous woman for me grin grin grin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by ussy09(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
chymystique:

Being a Virgin is a personal decision and choice. Same as marrying one.. All these your questions are just too childish.

@Emodeee are you a virgin?? That's the best way to know the reply to give to your questions cool

Anyways the fate of virgin men lies in themselves.......

. Yea u r so on point but I tink d fate of a virgin male lies on dia D*ck.lol
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Edusouls(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Yeah i undastand ur fears and cause, dont mind these silly post u see here, most dont hav ethics and values, i want to tell u that there re still virgins out there but they re few, go for younger girls u can taim one in time b4 she develops wings, cos once girls enter univasity they go looose and nasty..is an immoral loving generation...but with d help of ur innocence u will find what u re looking for, because u deserve it..

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Mintayo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
If you are a virgin male...

And you marry a non-virgin female then you don suffer be that............

How?

You won't even know how or where to start to satisfy her............

She will be your teacherembarassed. Your ego will be bruised continuously until you learn.

Virginity is the greatest emotional/physical treasure a person can GIVE. But your part, you will give and not receivecry.

You are going to love her SOOOO
much because she is your first............

But her own don go tey tey.

Issues of ex will pop up every now and then.

It will take you long to get used to the idea that the girl is not as “pure,” “clean” and innocent as you. It will bother you to know that another guy has touched her before you or that she simply has more experience in the bedroom department than you.

She cannot love you completely because all the guys she dated took some part of her with them.

You will need to prove to her that you are not an azzhole like all the guys she dated.

No matter how good you are to her.

There is this one guy that she will never 4get.

If you are virgin male then adopt Yerima's style when you wanna marry.
fact!
When i hear lady say sex is over-rated,i been dey fear such lady o,because i know saw so many hands don peel her banana!

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by emmylight4u: 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
.....when its comes to marriage virginity is not a key factor rather its character and a little beauty.....if a lady is avirgin and she has bad character the virginity is useless for me...
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
@op you said ladies the way ladies have sex is alarming,abeg who dey disvirgin us animals or guys like youI can bet you out of 100%of guys nowadays you can hardly find 10% who are virgin so what are you talking about.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
nickz:
how do you know this??

have i asked you for toto before or you get supernatural powers??

somethings are not just worth the stress
ok now
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by nomabeeee(f): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
If you are a virgin male...

And you marry a non-virgin female then you don suffer be that............

How?

You won't even know how or where to start to satisfy her............

She will be your teacherembarassed. Your ego will be bruised continuously until you learn.

Virginity is the greatest emotional/physical treasure a person can GIVE. But your part, you will give and not receivecry.

You are going to love her SOOOO
much because she is your first............

But her own don go tey tey.

Issues of ex will pop up every now and then.

It will take you long to get used to the idea that the girl is not as “pure,” “clean” and innocent as you. It will bother you to know that another guy has touched her before you or that she simply has more experience in the bedroom department than you.

She cannot love you completely because all the guys she dated took some part of her with them.

You will need to prove to her that you are not an azzhole like all the guys she dated.

No matter how good you are to her.

There is this one guy that she will never 4get.

If you are virgin male then adopt Yerima's style when you wanna marry.
I paused and I took time jst to check ur profile..when a lady understands what sex truly means then she won't have to gv it to evry man dt comes her way..as much as one has a knowledge abt sex,one shuld also hv an understanding of it..its a bond.God help us#
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
I laugh in swahili. Virgin boy Op, Do you know why it looks like virgin girls don't exist? It's because most of the virgin girls don't look attractive enough to you. Infact, if one bumps into you on the street, you won't even look at her twice because you are busy looking at other tushed up girls in videos and on the streets entering flashy cars. Truth be told- most of you like bad girls but because you can't eat your cake and have it,you just have to stop complaining and accept them the way they are. Not all non virgins are bad/spoilt. Wait till you are mature and find someone who compliments you(virgin or no virgin).
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by gistmelove(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Edusouls:
Yeah i undastand ur fears and cause, dont mind these silly post u see here, most dont hav ethics and values, i want to tell u that there re still virgins out there but they re few, go for younger girls u can taim one in time b4 she develops wings, cos once girls enter univasity they go looose and nasty..is an immoral loving generation...but with d help of ur innocence u will find what u re looking for, because u deserve it..

give him ur jnr sister now....

Oniranu oshi... Child abuse dy over worry u tongue
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by duni04(m): 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pervert1:
virginity is over-rated
Very overrated! A man who is a virgin is a serious whimp!
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by 50calibre(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
jmoore:

The devil told me the same thing you posted.
Guess what I told him? Get thee behind me .

Really? That's cool

I hope you won't blame the devil when you're not able to satisfy your wife se*xually.

I've seen a lot of guys talk like this, this is usually a cover for their insecurity, they lack the skills to interact with a woman, so religion provides a convenient excuse.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by IYANGBALI: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
I lost my virginity through sports,when I was in school,I used to play bEdminton everyday and that was how I lost my virginity
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by KingTom(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Catholic Priesthood undecided
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
In prosmity to this proposition i had use this opportunity to position some opposition made by the oppositor on this thread under some possible but never positive objection.So objecting the object of discussion we should rather ascertain some condition that condition the condition of a man to be a virgin.Not putting this up as a fact but rather saying that the fact about the fact remains the fact will always remains the fact,without much parabulation and prevaricating i make this submission not under any assumption that whatever you do you does for the good of yourself.Keeping yourself a virgin is for your benefit and not for the sake of your future partner.Now if you will excuse me i got something better to attend to

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by nickz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
ok now
you still haven't answered the question
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Stupid question undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by IYANGBALI: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
See as people plenty for this thread like say CBN dey recruit. Toto na bastaard

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
gistmelove:

am sure she is the one... U no c say that eyes look like virgin own grin

Lolz, guy u 2 sharp grin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by TimbalandBootYa: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
shocked Wow! Can't believe I just commented here on Nairaland.. Wonderful! It feels good to be here.. cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
nickz:
you still haven't answered the question
abeg leave me I wan go fok tongue
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
i feel left-out, im tired and angry of being a virgin at 20. the only reason im keeping it is because of the responsibity i get to keep it, for growing up to find it with me. i wish i lose it as a child like most people, 'cause the world doesnt favor virgins anymore.
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
prettythicksme:
@op you said ladies the way ladies have sex is alarming,abeg who dey disvirgin us animals or guys like youI can bet you out of 100%of guys nowadays you can hardly find 10% who are virgin so what are you talking about.
objection mir
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by UjSizzle(f): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
jmoore:

Thank you
smiley
You're welcome. It's not everyday you see a man unashamed to say he's never had sex. Really cute smiley
I should hook you up with my sister....she's such an angel.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
TimbalandBootYa:
shocked Wow! Can't believe I just commented here on Nairaland.. Wonderful! It feels good to be here.. cheesy
i cant beleive to be the 'first' to qoutisvirgin u
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
starlingleanets:
objection mir
what is this one saying grin
Re: What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tallesty1:
Sometimes you need to think outside the box to understand where somebody is coming from..

If you we all should quit fornication in other to give our "Virginity" to our partner.

It will put an end to unwanted pregnancy.

It will put an end to the spreading of sexual transmitted diseases

It will put an end to heart-breaks and even reduce divorce rate. etc.

There will be more love in every marriage which will help parents to raise better children.

In other words it will indirectly flourish the society and reduce disease.

THINK DEEP

cry I give up! On you though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Guys Who Date These Types Of Girls. How Do You Cope?(Photo) / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.