Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies (35755 Views)

Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by nickz(m): 4:55am On Oct 14, 2014
ladies dress to look better than fellow ladies....nothing more or less

#insecure
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:56am On Oct 14, 2014
#Gbam

If guys dress to draw attention,It is now women dat dress just to feel good.I hear dem.See their mouth.

Me I dress well to command respect-d way u dress is d way u're adressed.Secondly,confidence is skyhigh...dis one na no brainer.
Finally,I dress well to give myself "a headstart" wit any chic I like.It can make your reception less hostile.They know wat I'm talking abt...let dem keep telling lies undecided
dexterinc2003:
naija girls too dey lie chai!!!!! see dem..."i dress 2 feel good","i dress to be confident", "i dress for myself"...taaahhhhhh!!!!! if i hear....oya,if you dress for yourself,then why do you feel bad if your man doesnt compliment your dressing??...here is the truth,men dress 2 impress women,women dress to impress men,every other thing is secondary.

P.S;any woman that takes more than 1 hour to dress,is not out to impress herself.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:01am On Oct 14, 2014
Dorcas,Lydia hall...I sight u wink kiss
amokeme:
smileythank you....
I like your smile.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by fightforchange1(f): 5:19am On Oct 14, 2014
I do not dress...I dress bcuz I wanna look good...
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by tintingz(m): 5:42am On Oct 14, 2014
[size=14pt]See them girls saying "I dress to look good and comfortable... to be comfortable, when you start adjusting your cloths every 2minutes.

Ofcos we all dress to look good but that's not the main reason here, male and female dress to impress each other, that's just the truth.

So.... our female folks dress to look good and to impress the male even to their fellow female gender[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by EJanni(f): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2014
sauceny:

Yeah yeah yeah

Evry1 dresses to stand out.
But at least u & i knw that a new rare designer dress makes a woman feel she is the most pretty amongst all.

If u really ain't dressing for attention or for that guy that u admire,but doesn't giv a hook about u...Then i suggest u go all out dressed like a rejected slave ¿
hmmm well, I love and admire myself much and thats why I dress to enhance my confidence. Then while in the public a guy is free admire what is good you know? I dress for me and no one else. But why should I dress to empress people? because what is fashionable to me might not be to another. So its all about confidence.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by eugrin(m): 6:03am On Oct 14, 2014
y do i need 2 dress inorder 2 impress someone? I dress 2 impress myself.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by EJanni(f): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2014
slimmy05:
Are you sure?
I'm more than sure swthrt, because I love and admire myself much. So no need to dress inother to impress anybody.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by STENON(f): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2014
I dress to make myself Happy and to Impress myself and my Parent ....Nothing more, Less or else..........

Goodmorning to all Nairalanders.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Dcmg(m): 6:19am On Oct 14, 2014
Most dress for competition.Competing with other ladies for Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by newguy1(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2014
As selfish as it might sound i actually dress to impress my self u know fine boi lukin sexy
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by talk9ice(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2014
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]Honestly why did that anie idibia's thread make NL FP[/size]

Guy u dey vex oo. U still brought the matter into this thread. Please take it easy and 'un-press P'.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 14, 2014
They dress to intimidate there fellow ladies
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by joshrare(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2014
mifavour:
I dress to be comfortable and to look good cos I dunno who I'll meet on d way.. impress woman ke seduce man ni.

Looking good is good business

But why do ladies take such a long tyme to dress up
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by M4gunners: 6:36am On Oct 14, 2014
EJanni:
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.
Sister can you say truth let the others know? For get this enhancement of a thing biko.Tell us the truth.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2014
EJanni:
I dress to be comfortable and to enhance my confidence where ever I go. Infact I dress to stand out in the public not really to empress any guy or gurl.
standing out in public for who? Spirits.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2014
I dress to be comfortable not for anybody
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
which product r u talking about? Educate me please.
honney pot and those 2 large seed of the chest
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by kenfolaji: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2014
I no fit shout o.... but me know say ladies is out there to impress men tongue tongue tongue abi no be so?
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by 190: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2014
as if half of the ladies on nairaland sabi dress??

na with those flip flops wen dem dey wear dem dey call dress

1 Like

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by rightflank: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Op, what you will get here are half truths. No woman will come here to say she dresses to impress men mostly.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by udemzyudex(m): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2014
ladies 80% men 20%

They dress to impress other ladies ..
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by roufy235(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2014
hmm
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 14, 2014
@op you missed an important keyword...."Dressing to oppress"
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by xynerise: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2014
Eh? You ladies call half-naked dressing comfortable? If I hear. Now the trend is wearing leggings on top watery yanshes. How is that a comfortable dress? How does that make you look good? Abeg make una try listen to una conscience after lying.

Even guys wey dey wear chain wey heavy pass dog own self dey form comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2014
dovelike:

Yes o.Ms. Right?
yh. you could be. cheesy
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by bigiyaro(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Ever noticed how women's mode or style of dressing changes once they got married? It's because they no longer need to advertise.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2014
they dress to impress men, and they also dress to make other ladies jealous!! COMPETITION grin u know like "haha! look my dress and shoes is better than yours! durh!" grin I do those kinda things, only with shoes tho! if I see any girl wearing a better shoe than mine, I will get angry and jealous cheesy 70% of my shopping budget are used for buying great shoes, and that's eating my money! but I'm trying to stop sad
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Neroanna:
lol... Finding that difficult to do. embarassed
Lol. iv known it .I dreamt bout it.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by Ethicaliyke(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Looking good is a good business, whether to impress or nt, your dressing represents you. For the Married, Ur appearance in and out means a lot. Out there U represent ur Husband well and that Boost his Ego and enhances ur confidence. Now when you over plaster urself people will no. Please Keep Looking good. Non of us here will hi u if ur look does nt impress us. "MEN ARE MOVED BY WHAT THEY SEE" But what keeps them is there Discovery....in/abt u
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by happykidArotiba(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2014
xynerise:
Eh? You ladies call half-naked dressing comfortable? If I hear. Now the trend is wearing leggings on top watery yanshes. How is that a comfortable dress? How does that make you look good? Abeg make una try listen to una conscience after lying.

Even guys wey dey wear chain wey heavy pass dog own self dey form comfortable
watery yanshes. Lol.
Re: Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies by adedayourt(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2014
Elcapo:
I Dress To Kill cool

Since u dress to kill how many lives av u takenundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.