Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? (23606 Views)

Poll: Which of these men do you prefer?

Tall, black and slim: 58% (33 votes)
Tall, black and chubby: 19% (11 votes)
Short, slim and black: 7% (4 votes)
Short, chubby and black: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 14% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

20 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Tall Guys. / Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2008
smurf:

Lolz, grin you kidding rite, with their guts, oh please embarassed tongue

Does size really matter??
I thunk it is what a man does with his height that really counts.
Women look for intelligence, ambition, witty sense of humour, sense of style, confidence, good looks and charisma.
What has height really gotta do with it?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Does size really matter??
I thunk it is what a man does with his height that really counts.
Women look for intelligence, ambition, witty sense of humour, sense of style, confidence, good looks and charisma.
What has height really gotta do with it?

True that, but I guess am just artsy like that, like Picasso, I'd love to explore my man, all day long, kiss kiss kiss with a midget how's that ever going to be possible. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by mbola(f): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
Sauron, are u short? in an innocent way  o
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Smurf.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Smurf.

shocked shocked shocked

Baby boy where u bin? kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2008
mbola:

Sauron, are u short? in an innocent way  o

I am 6ft 1"(I am very short). grin grin grin

smurf:

True that, but I guess am just artsy like that, like Picasso, I'd love to explore my man, all day long, kiss kiss kiss with a midget how's that ever going to be possible. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

With a midget, try and concentrate on his strengths and good qualities.
Just put it at the back of your mind that there's no perfect man.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2008
am gud jare Smurf mi atata. Trust me, I have bn by you like a shodow though you aint seeing me. Hope you've not been paying attention to Chamo. Miss me embarassed?

@ Topic.

I think girls shouldnt go for a man too tall and too chiselled.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

With a midget, try and concentrate on his strengths and good qualities.
Just put it at the back of your mind that there's no perfect man.

WORD, I can make me a perfect man, as long as he gat the bod, I'm creative like that. kiss

sillyboy:

am good jare Smurf mi atata. Trust me, I have bn by you like a shodow though you aint seeing me. Hope you've not been paying attention to Chamo. Miss me embarassed?

Saying I missed you is an understatement, mo ti miss e pa. kiss embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
Now, my day is complete tongue

Let me tell you a secret, [s]am engraving ur name on a brand new Mustang[/s]

What you wanna do with a midget my dear?. . . . am no midget!. . . u dont have to worry cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
Boi, you are killing me for real, kiss kiss shocked shocked shocked I love them cars, just got another lovely tat, and its sexy as well kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2008
Mind if I see baby? tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
lolz, Patience, baby Patience kiss kiss kiss kiss, its gat to be when I come over to Jersey kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ topic

Chocolate for me anyday.

Those yellow sissis are just two pretty for my taste!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2008
Guessing I could see via mail, . . . .that shld keep my throat wet till your boat arrive Jersey shores wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
@sillyboy
You are really serious with kemi o cheesy

@topic
everyone loves a chocolate brother wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
Sound perfect kiss kiss kiss

sillyboy:

Guessing I could see via mail, . . . .that shld keep my throat wet till your boat arrive Jersey shores wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
I love my man to be dark, tall. . . .6.4ft(cos am 6.1) and ambitious. He should also know how to cook.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
yicob:

I love my man to be dark, tall. . . .6.4ft(because am 6.1) and ambitious. He should also know how to cook.

Haba, Identity crisis?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
Tope.

Were you thinking I was kidding?. . . . wait till u see d wedding pix. . . lol

Moreover, I want Chamo to know that he cant win a bea all the way from London. . . that's as good as sayin we no get game for here now
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by myndofgold(f): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
michelin89:

Haba, Identity crisis?

LMAO!!! Yicob oya come explain urself!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
yicob:

I love my man to be dark, tall. . . .6.4ft(because am 6.1) and ambitious. He should also know how to cook.

shocked shocked shocked
Didnt know u were into sausages lipsrsealed undecided

sillyboy:

Tope.

Moreover, I want Chamo to know that he can't win a bea all the way from London. . . that's as good as sayin we no get game for here now

Ehnnnn . . . . . .
Do your thang jare cheesy
atleast u aint flirting around like chamo tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
If he's lying he flying, shocked shocked shocked and guess what he isn't cos I'm right there with him, wink cheesy grin we've got the top wedding planners working round the clock for our spring wedding, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

sillyboy:

Tope.

Moreover, I want Chamo to know that he can't win a bea all the way from London. . . that's as good as sayin we no get game for here now
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
Abegi, i think say i be woman.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
We remind them of chocolate.

yicob:

He probably has a different ID that is female and he thought he was logged on with that. It's funny how the truth always comes out.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2008
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2008
yicob:

Na man I see!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
Smurf mi atata, you bet am waiting for it, guess it's gonna be my screen saver henceforth tongue

my mail is gonna be up for just 10mins in my profile grin. . . . just for u (the only mosquito in my net) grin

Shey na spring wedding you want?

Tope.

Yes ooo. Do you still want the ticket?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
tope2000:

@topic
everyone loves a chocolate brother wink

I am 4ft 11 inches and very fair in complexion.
Do i stand a chance with YOU?? grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
LOlz, Love how that sounds, tell em baby, this is for real. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

sillyboy:

Smurf mi atata, you bet am waiting for it, guess it's going to be my screen saver henceforth tongue

my mail is going to be up for just 10mins in my profile grin. . . . just for u (the only mosquito in my net) grin

Shey na spring wedding you want?

Tope.

Yes ooo. Do you still want the ticket?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by spikedcylinder: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
yicob:

Lovely. How do you decorate your a-hole? tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2008
yicob:

Are thinking of doing a sex change undecided

smurf:

If he's lying he flying, shocked shocked shocked and guess what he isn't because I'm right there with him, wink cheesy grin we've got the top wedding planners working round the clock for our spring wedding, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

LOL . . . . .
Just make sure i get a wedding IV just to spite chamo tongue

~Sauron~:

I am 4ft 11 inches and very fair in complexion.
Do i stand a chance with YOU?? grin grin

Hehehehehee
Honey we all know u are tall brother kiss grin
Dont abt the fair in complexion though undecided
i love chocolate brodas cheesy

@sillyboy
Abeg send me ticket now now grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
Sure thing Tope. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties / Full Nude Video Of Actress Maryam Booth That Was Leaked Online(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.