Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? (23634 Views)

Poll: Which of these men do you prefer?

Tall, black and slim: 58% (33 votes)
Tall, black and chubby: 19% (11 votes)
Short, slim and black: 7% (4 votes)
Short, chubby and black: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 14% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

20 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Tall Guys. / Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
tope2000:

Nah, stephen is goon grin
~Sauron~:

Goon?? StephenP is a GAYnner?? shocked shocked shocked

Where's all of this coming from?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
debosky:

@ tope

The alagolo can identify herself o, just don't look too much - even women have been known to become enticed by those k-cups!  cheesy grin grin

The other characteristic I forgot to add is that[b] I like k-leg women,[/b] it makes for interesting positioning during the act and unexpected flexibility!  tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin
k-leg are in now
they r sezy o grin grin

@sauron
Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!
goon as in real black man wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
If I can read well, your signature says "olori oko"
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

Where's all of this coming from?

Gaynner=Arsenal(Don't blow a gasket!!!) tongue

tope2000:

@sauron
Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!
goon as in real black man tongue

I see. . . . . .
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Stillwarra.
I learnt K-leg guys are good in bed. . . .the leg structure gives them positional advantage when doing you- know- what

K legs are hideous in short skirts.

debosky:

Sorry to disappoint you stilly, you don't qualify. tongue grin grin

Don't flatter yourself tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Gaynner=Arsenal(Don't blow a gasket!!!) tongue

British slangs are really weird.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
sillyboy:

If I can read well, your signature says "olori oko"
Famous Yoruba music. Check it out!
Are you sure you're yoruba? no be omo akata? undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by debosky(m): 11:54pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Stilly

the short skirt will be long gone before the k-leg is put to good use  tongue grin grin

@ tope

so you see?

alagolo k-cups, Eucharia's face, and k-leg - now tell me, would you ever have imagined my woman would be so segzy?  grin

@ Stephen

It's not a British slang, it's an invention of the corrupted cerebrum of sauron.  sad

@ Dark Rxn

I think he implies your name means the other 'oko' cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

British slangs are really weird.

We own the language, y'all borrowed it. grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
debosky:

@ Stephen

It's not a British slang, it's an invention of the corrupted cerebrum of sauron.  sad

grin

~Sauron~:

We own the language, y'all borrowed it. grin

We upgraded it.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
debosky:

@ tope

so you see?

alagolo k-cups, Eucharia's face, and k-leg - now tell me, would you ever have imagined my woman would be so segzy?  grin
@ Dark Rxn

I think he implies your name means the other 'oko' cheesy grin grin grin
I ask you again, what's your Fiancee's number? Make I congratulate her angry

hehhe, funny. . . .not. cool cool tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

We upgraded it.

Y'all upgraded nowt!!!

@Tope2000.

Put ur SKY on 333. . . . .
Whatz the name of that Igbo boy on TV with a beanie on his head,abeg??
Ooops, he's taken his hat off now. tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2008
I need to ask the guys this . . . . please what do think about a babe with a bow leg?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

@ Stilly

the short skirt will be long gone before the k-leg is put to good use  tongue grin grin

Short skirts can last forever, sex don't. tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 12:00am On Nov 18, 2008
sillyboy:

I need to ask the guys this . . . . please what do think about a babe with a bow leg?

They are sex bombs!!!
The bow legs form an arc during sex and they have amazing flexibility if u push the envelope. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

@ tope

so you see?

NA U BIKO, No one like you
infact i like ur weird taste, if all men were like you every woman would be happily married by now tongue grin even the worwor ones lipsrsealed

~Sauron~:

Y'all upgraded nowt!!!

@Tope2000.

Put ur SKY on 333. . . . .
Whatz the name of that Igbo boy on TV with a beanie on his head,abeg??
Ooops, he's taken his hat off now. tongue

Roflmao . . . . . Gosh i hate him so much
he thinks hes all that n he aint sh.it
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2008
Sauron. . . .than jeez. . . .i was begining to think am the only one that think that way.

The bow leg gives room for enuf activities around the waist. Another thing is that the legs goes around you naturally! cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chika98: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2008
stillwater:

Short skirts can last forever, sex don't. tongue

Not with 2 kids and cellulite to show for it. Sorry to bust your bubble
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Roflmao . . . . . Gosh i hate him so much
he thinks hes all that n he aint sh.it

I dunno his name but is this the best dude NOLLYWOOD can get to Van Vicker??
This is embarrassing!!!! angry angry angry
Look at his LIPS!!!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Who says I can't wear it indoors? tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chika98: 12:07am On Nov 18, 2008
stillwater:

Who says I can't wear it indoors? tongue

So long as you don't wear it outside. Then it is cool and dandy.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Buahahahahaha i like ur honesty  kiss

~Sauron~:

I don't know his name but is this the best dude NOLLYWOOD can get to Van Vicker??
This is embarrassing!!!! angry angry angry
Look at his LIPS!!!

I dont know his name either
but dude gets on my last nerve seriously with his unattractive long lips lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chika98: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Buahahahahaha i like ur honesty  kiss

Thanks miss.That shoe in your avatar is ridiculous. I mean talking about someone breaking their legs
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Thanks miss.That shoe in your avatar is ridiculous. I mean talking about someone breaking their legs

U WELCOME
The shoe is fierce, The heel is not that high prolly around 3 1/2 inches lol.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chika98: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

U WELCOME
The shoe is fierce, The heel is not that high prolly around 3 1/2 inches lol.

Talk about falling flat on your face in the tube. London chics are extra jare. Una too dey like dress up.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

Talk about falling flat on your face in the tube. London chics are extra jare. Una too dey like dress up.

Lmao grin grin
Im a shoe freak, i need to chked into rehab for shoe addiction honestly undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MrCrackles(m): 12:28am On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao grin grin
I'm a shoe freak, i need to chked into rehab for shoe addiction honestly undecided

Yes i think so, you still have 10pairs in my house from your last few visits! cheesy

@Poster

This thread no concern me, so no comments! cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chika98: 12:28am On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao grin grin
I'm a shoe freak, i need to chked into rehab for shoe addiction honestly undecided

Seriously . . I mean just go on the tube on a wkend. It will be like a fashion show. Una get strength.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2008
MrCrackles:

Yes i think so, you still have 10pairs in my house from your last few visits! cheesy

@Poster

This thread no concern me, so no comments! cheesy

Where have u been? kiss
Why doesnt it concern u? Arent u tall n dark? tongue

chika98:

Seriously . . I mean just go on the tube on a wkend. It will be like a fashion show. Una get strength.

grin grin grin
U know london chics loves fashion and london is one of the fashion capitals
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MissyB1(m): 12:32am On Nov 18, 2008
Prolly I can't see well tonight.
Did some people actually say they like their men SHORT?
I think there's something more to short men I don't know.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chika98: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2008
Missy B:

Prolly I can't see well tonight.
Did some people actually say they like their men SHORT?
I think there's something more to short men I don't know.

So much more that you don't know dear. cheesy

tope2000:

grin grin grin
U know london chics loves fashion and london is one of the fashion capitals

Una get too much strength jare.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MrCrackles(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

Where have u been? kiss
Why doesnt it concern u? Arent u tall n dark?  tongue

Well i am tall and dark but the question na for ladies naw
Me i have satisfied all thier requirements, and i have passed the mic over to them beauties, grin

got banned temporarily for posting offtopic this morning, but somehow i am back on
! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.