Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? (23633 Views)

Poll: Which of these men do you prefer?

Tall, black and slim: 58% (33 votes)
Tall, black and chubby: 19% (11 votes)
Short, slim and black: 7% (4 votes)
Short, chubby and black: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 14% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

20 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Tall Guys. / Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chika98: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Describe him.

Describe him?? Seriously?? I mean i will write till thy kingdom come. He doesn't exist.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Sillyboy
Rara i no they do long distance tongue

debosky:

@ tope

why don't you agree? Can you tell us where you think this 'dark' nonsense emanated from, if not from predominantly English romance books/movie portrayals?

let me give you a typical example - Titanic the lady was pasty white, the dude was a tanned (aka dark) diCaprio. Many more examples abound.

I agree with that a little bit
but not everyone wants tall dark n handsome oo, some prefer light-skinned dudes, some like them fat with potbelly undecided
Every1 has a dream partner but they arent always influenced by books or whateva
I bet u also have an ideal woman, did the idea of ur dream woman come from a book u read or a film u watched too undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
Atata mi, . . .I gat ur back dear. . . run amd make sure u safe tongue. . . .you can bet you gonna read from me sooner than you think. . . .be gud.

Tope.

Forget the distance, he's gonna get a private jet to come get u. Tall dark handsome boi just like in the movies tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by debosky(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2008
tope2000:

@Sillyboy
Rara i no they do long distance tongue

I agree with that a little bit
but not everyone wants tall dark n handsome oo, some prefer light-skinned dudes, some like them fat with potbelly undecided
everyone has a dream partner but they arent always influenced by books or whateva
I bet u also have an ideal woman, did the idea of ur dream woman come from a book u read or a film u watched too undecided

No it didn't - I am rarely influenced by movies, conventional Western taste in women is generally not attractive to me. I learned what my ideal woman would be from experience - I didn't dream it up. Movies and books like to portray skinny women and that ish, not for me in any sense of it.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2008
myndofgold:

StephenP link=topic=196945.msg3100753#msg3100753 date=1226957713:

Ok I just need to ask this. I'm not pointing fingers or anything but why is that when Smurf is online, sillyboy goes offline and vice versa?
lol, dude, i think the CIA is hiring o

CIA? No. I'm just asking but I guess no one else saw it.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

Ok I just need to ask this. I'm not pointing fingers or anything but why is that when Smurf is online, sillyboy goes offline and vice versa?

lolz, FBI, well done, thumbs up to ya, we both online line ain't it? wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Stephen.

U no serious oooo. . . .what are u insuniating? We both get online at some point bro.  tongue we just dey in loff.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2008
Stephen wat u gat 2 say? Silly and smurf are both online
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

Hehehehe. . . they gettin it on YIM na grin

myndofgold:

in that case, Tope and I will arrange a meeting so we can see for ourselves, because we both need proof

Lol . . .  grin
Yicob where do u live tongue

debosky:

No it didn't - I am rarely influenced by movies, conventional Western taste in women is generally not attractive to me. I learned what my ideal woman would be from experience - I didn't dream it up. Movies and books like to portray skinny women and that ish, not for me in any sense of it.

Lol . . . . .
I think everyone's ideal partner is all fantasy undecided
I'm sure if u were given a choice to mould the woman u want, you would grin
U would prolly have halle berry face with angie's lips, scarlett's breast, beyonce's hip along with jlo's ass cheesy

@sillyboy
Make i see pichurr first tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2008
smurf:

lolz, FBI, well done, thumbs up to ya, we both online line ain't it? wink

I thought you had to run? grin

Well played. Please just don't let your guard down.

yicob:

Stephen what u gat 2 say? Silly and smurf are both online

True but IPs don't lie.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by myndofgold(f): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2008
yicob:

Stephen what u gat 2 say? Silly and smurf are both online

no, silly and smurf are both the same person. i think thts what he is "tryin to say"
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2008
lolz, had to respond to that crap real quick, PS, this diva is always on point, laterzzz,
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
smurf:

lolz, had to respond to that crap real quick, PS, this diva is always on point, laterzzz,

How would you know about it if you were offline? Does your PC log you on the moment someone mentions your name?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Tope. . . give me ur add. . . .and d details go dey there with pix. If no be say u be Atata mi bridesmaid. . . I for charge u ooo

@ Stephen

Something dey worry u seriously. . . . are you saying Smur and myself is same? . . . . common get a grip.

@ Atata mi.

tot u were gone. . . . well love to have u around though. Did u get my mail?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
Tope, where would you and myndofgold love to meet me? I go round the globe.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
I love how you take turns responding. Lemme guess Smurf is gon' respond next.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
The fact that I log off doesn't mean my lappy is turned off, still have the NL, page on a diff. screen, and doing something else on another screen, any more "facts", Sherlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

StephenP:

How would you know about it if you were offline? Does your PC log you on the moment someone mentions your name?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by myndofgold(f): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
StephenP:

I love how you take turns responding.

LMAO Stephen, u r crazy i swear
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Silly Darling I sure did, thanks kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
yicob:

Tope, where would you and myndofgold love to meet me? I go round the globe.

Meet u where? tongue

@sillyboy
@ Tope. . . give me ur add. . . .and d details go dey there with pix. If no be say u be Atata mi bridesmaid. . . I for charge u ooo

Add ko grin grin
put it on ur profile 4 few mins
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by debosky(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Tope

I don't like Halle's face, I like moon shaped faces with ponmo lips, so Angie is out as well.

J-lo's butt is too motionless for my taste, and sarlett's boobs are not the cup size I prefer.  tongue  grin

I could mould the woman I want, but it would not be based on 'celebrities' - simply because I am not a movie person and I don't fantasize about them - men's brains work a bit differently to women's. wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Stephen Pre-mature ejaculation.

You are just making a baseless accusation. You know what, I starting to think it's what you ca do. . . lse I wonder why you would think along that line at all.

@ Atata mi.

Please mind him not. Just do wharreva u gat to do and ignore him. Won fe tu wa ka ni. Am still busy with those stuffs.

@ Tope

Ok.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by smurf(f): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
lolz, Great, take care of you kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2008
smurf:

The fact that I log off doesn't mean my lappy is turned off, still have the NL, page on a diff. screen, and doning something else on another screen, any more "facts", Sherlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

How does I gotta run equate to logging off and looking at a different site or program while you check Nairaland to see if anyone is talking about you?

smurf:

@ Silly Darling I sure did, thanks kiss

I love that too, you've switched up the response patterns.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2008
Pweety face u got there.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
chika98:

Describe him?? Seriously?? I mean i will write till thy kingdom come. He doesn't exist.

Write away, senora!!!

@ Tope2000,

Gimme Halle Berry anyday.
She's the most beautiful woman on planet Earth!!!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by myndofgold(f): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
yicob:

Pweety face u got there.

who? stephen?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2008
A tall, dark man is a white woman's fantasy - spawned in the so called 'historical romance' books that so many girls read like bibles these days.

Unfortunately, some gullible black people have fallen for this ruse which has zero applicability to them, unless of course, there are now Nigerians/Africans with pasty white skin as a result of genes and low sunshine climate.

" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
debosky:

@ Tope

I don't like Halle's face, I like moon shaped faces with ponmo lips, so Angie is out as well.

J-lo's butt is too motionless for my taste, and sarlett's boobs are not the cup size I prefer.  tongue  grin

I could mould the woman I want, but it would not be based on 'celebrities' - simply because I am not a movie person and I don't fantasize about them - men's brains work a bit differently to women's. wink

shocked shocked shocked
U r the first guy i know that said that shocked
so scarlett's boobs are big or small, which one tongue
Oya decsribe ur ideal woman for me jor grin

@sauron
Correct guy kiss
im shocked debo isnt into halle o shocked
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by LadyT(f): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
@Topic

I love dark skinned guys I dont know why.  I cant pin point at what point I decided I like em dark

Nothing wrong with a yellow guy but shocolate is very sessy.

And I think a tall guy represents dominance and we know how we ladies like to get dominated!  Even though we be doing the independance crap.  Behind closed doors its a different story!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by KarmaMod(f): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
the dark in "tall dark and handsome"

means dark hair/dark eyes

not dark skin.

Poor Negros  tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by myndofgold(f): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Gimme Halle Berry anyday.
She's the most beautiful woman on planet Earth!!!

I liked her better when she had short hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.