Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? (23635 Views)

Poll: Which of these men do you prefer?

Tall, black and slim: 58% (33 votes)
Tall, black and chubby: 19% (11 votes)
Short, slim and black: 7% (4 votes)
Short, chubby and black: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 14% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

20 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Tall Guys. / Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by bogzyboy(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2008
Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men because they usually have the longest and thickest Emmmmmmm, IMAO  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2008
chika98:

Sauron: He has to be well read. Well spoken. Selfless. emotionally stable. Open-minded.Passionate. Taller than me or same height. Love sports. God fearing. Someone who can challenge me. Tell it like it is sorta dude. Loves his family. These are the basic things I need in a man. Fantasies are for little girls.

Cheese n Rice. . . . .
This list is comprehensive. grin grin

tope2000:

Buahahaaahahahahah. . . .I WONDER WHY DUDE STILL CHEATED ON HER undecided

The guy wanted 20 shags a week which Halle couldn't cope with. grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
And cough. Thats kul.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chika98: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Cheese n Rice. . . . .
This list is comprehensive. grin grin
Ok
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Morenike.

O to ojo meta. . . .which one you like?. . . . .short, fat, green teeth. . . i sppse? grin
ehrrrm ewww, what are you describing? Monkeys or. . . .?
Sorry, I like them tall and dark, and a lil sexiness to spice it up kiss

tope2000:

Apparently the dudes here thinks its all fantasy, we'd never get tall n dark undecided
Have they seen debo's pic? or David and stephen's pic?
Now that's sth to write about. kiss kiss

@debo
w/e cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2008
@sillboy
Im just sayn it like it is na lipsrsealed

debosky:

Eucharia is the bomb, I like domineering women like her  grin

I like only K cup women such as alagolo, so scarlett is obviously out.  tongue

Ramsey Nouah and Van Vicker?  grin grin They are good wing men, nothing more  cool

Buahahahahahaha never heard of a k-cup, will the those kind of breasts not a normal ones because with this k-cup, something must be wrong with them o undecided tongue

@sauron
Well its a pity she boinking an oyinbo guy now grin
u guys would have been perfect fit tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Have they seen debo's pic? or David and stephen's pic?
Now that's sth to write about. kiss kiss

Hehehehe
even debo said it o maybe debo is dark, handsome n short tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by debosky(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ tope

you've not heard of K-cup? We have someone with such assets on nairaland, her name is alagolo  tongue grin

In fact, I am battling a fellow nairalander for access to those k-cups now.  tongue

@ Darn Rxn - dem don ban you again?  grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2008
Reminds me of something I heard on this one Spanish Soap Opera.
Seriously. . . . . this line is so tired and abused come up with something new.
If you met a girl who resembled the face of a Pitbull with a side order of jiggling arms and a muffin top. And don't forget the haven't been washed in two months hair on her head. You would be the first to shout wahala. Abeg re evaluate what impression you are trying to put on.
Inner beauty ko, outer beauty ni.

Well, no be say the person go wowo finally but she doesnt have to be a model type, . . . .thats what am trying to say. Some thing must attract you to her in the first place, but she doesnt have to be a drop dead beauty to get down with her.

Most women we say, tall, dark and handsome guys. . . .but how many of those guys do we have around?. . . .amd moreover, whose gonna end up with the short green teeth ones

@ Tope. . . , since Morenike likes them tall and handsome. . . . I will pass him to her undecided

@Morenike. . . . .cant you cope with those types I described? , . . . .How about if they are loaded?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by KarmaMod(f): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2008
Her current dude is definitely tall, dark(dirty blonde) and handsome

not that stupid brokeass crook with one flop album to his name

when it comes to black dudes, halle's choices have been atrocious.

must be in the genes  lipsrsealed

she should just stick with oyibo jeje.  cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2008
Alagolo means wat?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
Alagolo means wat?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Tope. . . , since Morenike likes them tall and handsome. . . . I will pass him to her undecided

@Morenike. . . . .can't you cope with those types I described? , . . . .How about if they are loaded?
Pass who? he better be handsome angry angry
If not, pass him to KarmaMod grin

If they're not loaded nko? That's the biggest mistake I'll ever make, marrying a man for money when I have my own undecided Miserable marriage. There's no divorce in my family o.
But If I love his personality, then yesss cool cool

Debo, you need help. Leave my chest alone, thanks. cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
tope2000:

@sauron
Well its a pity she boinking an oyinbo guy now grin
u guys would have been perfect fit tongue

Of course. . . . . .Oyibo men are attracted to the appetisers and dessert more than the MAIN COURSE.
Black men just wanna dive straight into the main thingy and roll off n snore afterwards. grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2008
yicob:

Alagolo means what?
Priceless Beauty!!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by KarmaMod(f): 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2008
yicob:

Alagolo means what?

if you're not Yoruba, you cant get it
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2008
Ehen?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2008
debosky:

@ tope

you've not heard of K-cup? We have someone with such assets on nairaland, her name is alagolo  tongue grin

In fact, I am battling a fellow nairalander for access to those k-cups now.  tongue

Abeg post the pischurr, i must see this alagolo with k-cup grin

@sillyboy
yea, u do that wink

@sauron
Thats why she with oyinbo
u black guys dont have patience like oyinbo, una just the go str8 grin
im also lookin 4 an oyinbo man now 2 tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2008
Pischur for where?

Wanna see a real K-L cup? Ask Karma to post her pix wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
Infact, ask Tope. . . .she go confirm the model of a guy. Karma go chop my head off if she know say u want mak I love-vendor am. Moreover, this guy wouldnt cost you so much oooo

So u fit stand short, fat, green teeth guys? shocked shocked. . . . thats is the spirit pal. . . .and may them come your way! grin

Debo, you need help. Leave my chest alone, thanks.

Werrin do you chest?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
tope2000:

@sauron
Thats why she with oyinbo
u black guys don't have patience like oyinbo, una just the go str8 grin
I'm also lookin 4 an oyinbo man now 2 tongue

I thunk StephenP is an oyibo lad, no??
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2008
sillyboy:

So u fit stand short, fat, green teeth guys? shocked shocked. . . . thats is the spirit pal. . . .and may them come your way! grin
Back to the sender! The Lord has been good to me
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Pischur for where?

want to see a real K-L cup? Ask Karma to post her pix wink

Shoo so na u be the alagolo grin grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

I thunk StephenP is an oyibo lad, no??

Nah, stephen is goon grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
I don go sleep. C ya when i wake up.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by debosky(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ tope

The alagolo can identify herself o, just don't look too much - even women have been known to become enticed by those k-cups!  cheesy grin grin

The other characteristic I forgot to add is that I like k-leg women, it makes for interesting positioning during the act and unexpected flexibility!  tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Sauron1: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
tope2000:

Nah, stephen is goon grin

Goon?? StephenP is a GAYnner?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
K leg? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by debosky(m): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2008
stillwater:

Sorry to disappoint you stilly, you don't qualify. tongue grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2008
Debo, make my husband come after you undecided Respect a married woman na, abi se o ri ringi to wa lowo mi ni?

stillwater:

No mind am. He also loves K-spine
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Morenike.

I no be gay now undecided

See, we should all let God's will be done in our lives. Even if it means you bn with a short fat green teeth guy. That way, we will all fufill our destiny.

@ Tope.

I still dey vex with you ooooo. That shoe for ur profile na wa shocked

@ Stillwarra.
I learnt K-leg guys are good in bed. . . .the leg structure gives them positional advantage when doing you- know- what
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
Like I said, God has been good to me. Thank you
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chika98: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
Bow leg nko?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.