Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? (23636 Views)

Poll: Which of these men do you prefer?

Tall, black and slim: 58% (33 votes)
Tall, black and chubby: 19% (11 votes)
Short, slim and black: 7% (4 votes)
Short, chubby and black: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 14% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

20 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Tall Guys. / Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by shylladear(f): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2008
cause they look better to be with  grin
and even if the guy is not handsome
with his hight and complexion then he is to trip for  kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MrCrackles(m): 12:36am On Nov 18, 2008
Missy B:

Prolly I can't see well tonight.
Did some people actually say they like their men SHORT?
I think there's something more to short men I don't know.

How do you like your men? answer me naw, smiley

Short, rotund, tall, lanky, dark, duck, or albino?!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MissyB1(m): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2008
chika98:

So much more that you don't know dear. cheesy
I thot as much!!!
I hope to get someone who has tried 'em to jist mii::::::::::Cozz I don't see maself datin' one.
MrCrackles:

How do you like your men? answer me naw,  smiley

Short, rotund, tall, lanky, dark, duck, or albino?!
Wetin consain me and Shorty?
Albino::::::::you for simply just curze me direct
Rotund::::::::which one be that?
Height must dey biko . . . . As for lanky . . . don't know know!!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2008
MrCrackles:

Well i am tall and dark but the question na for ladies naw
Me i have satisfied all their requirements, and i have passed the mic over to them beauties, grin

got banned temporarily for posting offtopic this morning, but somehow i am back on
! wink

I trust u jare, correct guy kiss tongue
got banned n unbanned same day shocked shocked? seun must really like u now o grin

@missyb
Lmao
i guess preferences are different undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by shylladear(f): 12:41am On Nov 18, 2008
Missy B:

Prolly I can't see well tonight.
Did some people actually say they like their men SHORT?
I think there's something more to short men I don't know.

i guess  maybe they are short and wouldnt like some that will be too tall for them
or maybe they are too tall and would like to have someone that is not as tall as they are
cause they dont want to give birth to dongoyaro i dont know if i spelled that right  undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 12:41am On Nov 18, 2008
Missy B:

I thot as much!!!
I hope to get someone who has tried 'em to jist mii::::::::::[sub][s]Cozz I don't see maself
what about the one you got already? hmmmmm tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MissyB1(m): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

@missyb
Lmao
i guess preferences are different undecided
Oh yea they are:::::::Plus something abaut good taste? wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MissyB1(m): 12:43am On Nov 18, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

what about the one you got already? hmmmmm tongue
Biko::::::::you know ma man na . . . He's everythin a woman wants . . . height included. cool

What man am I talkin abaut when I gat you? kiss grin
shylladear:

i guess  maybe they are short and wouldnt like some that will be too tall for them
or maybe they are too tall and would like to have someone that is not as tall as they are
cause they don't want to give birth to dongoyaro i don't know if i spelled that right  undecided

Can't they just fine-tune it to ''Average height''?
What's short? I'm just wondering how someone will prefer a short man.
But again:::::sometin abaut ''One man's dream being anatha's nightmare''.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by shylladear(f): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2008
mr cracles what happened that u got banned  
well welcome back its been a long time  grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MrCrackles(m): 12:45am On Nov 18, 2008
tope2000:

I trust u jare, correct guy kiss tongue
got banned n unbanned same day shocked shocked? seun must really like u now o grin

So which one is your preference Tope2000?

Gba oo
Brash is loveable and likeable
cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 12:46am On Nov 18, 2008
Missy B:

Biko::::::::you know ma man na . . . He everythin a woman wants . . . height included. cool

What man am I talkin abaut when I gat you? kiss grin
Stop describing my husband  kiss grin

Let them know!! cool  kiss No man got it like me grin grinthis sounds so wrong lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MrCrackles(m): 12:47am On Nov 18, 2008
shylladear:

[b[s]]mr cracles what happened that u got banned[/s]  
well welcome back its been a long time  grin[/b]

Posting offtopic this morning but i guess it was just a warning so m back on air, good to see ya'all kicking it again!

Have you answered the post Shylla?

Well you already know Brash is tall and dark, hence the reason why you are on my books!! grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MissyB1(m): 12:48am On Nov 18, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Stop describing my husband  kiss grin

Let them know!! cool  kiss No man got it like me grin grinthis sounds so wrong lol
Take your eyez off ma baby.Thanx!! angry angry

Soundz wrong:::::Nah babe . . we will be fine hun.You and I forever. kiss kiss grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2008
Missy B:

Take your eyez off ma baby.Thanx!! angry angry

Soundz wrong:::::Nah babe . . we will be fine hun.You and I forever. kiss kiss grin
Which hubby? I wasn't talking about tumfulu o tongue tongue

BFFFFFFF grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MissyB1(m): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Which hubby? I wasn't talking about tumfulu o tongue tongue

BFFFFFFF  grin grin
Now that's unfair!! cry cry embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by shylladear(f): 12:51am On Nov 18, 2008
MrCrackles:

Posting offtopic this morning but i guess it was just a warning so m back on air, good to see ya'all kicking it again!

Have you answered the post Shylla?

Well you already know Brash is tall and dark, hence the reason why you are on my books!! grin

what book if i may ask  
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 12:53am On Nov 18, 2008
Missy B:

Now that's unfair!! cry cry embarassed
Babes, you know I was just kidding!! I'd never wish you bad luck kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by shylladear(f): 12:55am On Nov 18, 2008
Missy B:

Biko::::::::you know ma man na . . . He's everythin a woman wants . . . height included. cool

What man am I talkin abaut when I gat you? kiss ;DCan't they just fine-tune it to ''Average height''?
What's short? I'm just wondering how someone will prefer a short man.
But again:::::sometin abaut ''One man's dream being anatha's nightmare''.

yeah thats right
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MissyB1(m): 1:01am On Nov 18, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Babes, you know I was just kidding!! I'd never wish you bad luck kiss
Plus you know I would neva wish you that too. kiss kiss cool
Night BBZ:::::I must answer nature's kall now . . . gatto sliiip. wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 1:03am On Nov 18, 2008
Me sef. . . .have to go study like crazy with a few peeps.
byee kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by spikedcylinder: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2008
10 pages? On top this matter? shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2008
Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men?

Not necessarily, I like guys who treat me right, have a great personality, are smart, and polite
he can be any colour, but he have to be tall cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by AmakaOne(f): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2008
Personally, I am almost 6',   5'11" to be exact, so a short man is totally out of the question.

As for dark, it's just a personal preference,  I like my men just like my coffee,  dark & strong  grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by SlamDunk(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
heya i no say short guys dey suffer like dis oo. thank god 4 ma hite grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2008
AMAKAONE:

Personally, I am almost 6', 5'11" to be exact, so a short man is totally out of the question.

As for dark, it's just a personal preference, I like my men just like my coffee, dark & strong grin

Amakaone your height is cool. I have a girlfriend that is 6.4ft. You need to see her walk in the midst of short guys.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2008
yicob:

Amakaone your height is cool. I have a girlfriend that is 6.4ft. You need to see her walk in the midst of short guys.

6'4? Do you know how tall 6'4 is?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2008
StephenP:

Buahahahahahahahaha
yicob has lost the plot - 6'4, are u shitt.ing me?
Infact where is she from?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by KarmaMod(f): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:
nfact are u sure the girl is normal and not disformed or anything?

since when are tall girls considered "deformed"?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

Buahahahahahahahaha
yicon has lost the plot - 6'4, are u shitt.ing me?
Infact are u sure the girl is normal and not disformed or anything?

With heels she'll as tall as LeBron James and Kobe
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2008
@topic
because they're damn sexy kiss
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2008
StephenP:

With heels she'll as tall as LeBron James and Kobe

Lol . . . . yicob himself isnt as tall as 6'0  grin

ibkaye:

@topic
because they're damn sexy kiss

U dis girl what have you been up to, sexy ke?
Oya gist me tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2008
StephenP:

Yeah, I know. Shes even a runway model.

tope2000:

Lol . . . . yicob himself isnt as tall as 6'0 grin

U this girl what have you been up to, sexy ke?
Oya gist me tongue

Shes 4 inches taller than moi. I could upload her picture after seeking her consent. Sebi seeing is believing.

Tope are you teasing me? If i catch you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.