Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101870 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by drnoel: 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
UniqueGem:
They've been married for 21years, this justifies the claim that u're either 19years or below unless you were born out of wedlock. So sweety where you born out of wedlock or just a kid(19yrs)?
One thing you don't know sweety, if you talk too much, you won't know when you'll start spilling the truth.

One small stout 4 this post. U really busted that child talking bullshit above u. Children on NL should shut the 4k up and listen to adults talk without interrupting.....really, this is getting out of hand on NL.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Certifiedboss: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
rightwoman:
Yes o... today's comment dey make sense unlike yesterday's... I read so many comment yesterday so tey I begin dey cry for our girls... I was discussing dis same issue yesterday with my friend, she came to me n was telling me abt her passed boyfriends hw dey dumped... I told her d gospel truth what no girl will ever tell her. I asked her if she has ever cooked for her ex b4, she said no I laughed and I told her to start doing it if ever she get another bf... if it means washing his cloths and cleaning his house, she should do it cos I do it for my fiancé even b4 he engaged me... d truth is girls don't tell their fellow girl d truth and d tin dey pain me. U go see some of dem go dey do am for their bf but wen dem reach outside dem go dey form holy holy... Ladies my advice is if u av d opportunity to do, do it well and don't listen to d bla bla bla wey some ladies dey talk for here o. Yoruba pple say abo Oro lan sofun omoluabi Tobe denu e a di odindi. lipsrsealed

You have spoken well. May your days be long. Those girls that come here and claim they don't cook or wash clothes for their bf are the ones that even wash car for their bf. They come here to talk bullshit that they can't cook for their bf because they r not yet married. Na from gf them de enter wife o. So put your acts together before you hand over a guy that loves u to another girl simply because of your loose conduct
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by freddaboh(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
nomabeeee:
I find this very interesting to discuss here..and I will go straight to the point..I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him..its important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life..if you are his friend,you act like his friend..if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife..you also act like one..A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you,..what threat wil I give you when we get married?hmmm I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife..whats ur opinion ladies?men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

I bet you are 18 to 20years old. Don't worry when you get to 26 to 30years you will cook for your boyfriend without him asking you to cook for him. You will even wash his clothes and clean up his house. Trust me on that.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Certifiedboss: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
TahariX:

Graduate to become a wife? I don't think that's how relationships work lol.

How would you "graduate" to become a husband?

I should answer your question. Nigeria girls lately can see you as a husband material if you're capable of providing 85% of their needs, show care and give attention.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Godmother(f): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
tonyx4x44:

That guy wants to screw you bad! #guycode

Thank God every guy is not like you. The world is a better place cos of that. tongue

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Certifiedboss: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
This post should be for guys alone to comment. The only girl that should comment should be the ones that complain that their bf always give them money whenever she ask for it. Or the girl that complain that whenever they go out the bf always spend money on her
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ihedinobi2: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
3cycle:

See them stingy people.
When I pay for my boyfriend's haircut sometimes.
Lol. We're talking about obligation here, miss. If I choose to exceed maximum obligation, that's my business. A woman I'm dating is not obliged to cook for me except she visits me or I visit her. I'm obliged to take financial responsibility for things we do together.

She can choose to do more than the maximum obligation she has and cook routinely for me. I can choose to exceed my obligation and put her on an allowance.

But as far as the rule goes, no, I don't have to give her an allowance or do routine expenses until we're married.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by DNA9(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dis is hw i roll,, if u tink u r too polish to cook 4 me,, i hav millions of gals at my beg n call,, I call any of dem who's iz ready to cook, while cooking,(probly i will mak her wear one of my boxers while in d kitchen) I will invite u to com ova, sit on d bed lik will always want to.. D girl finish d meal, dish it 4 u, I make sure she feeds me,, after erry said n done i wil make sure i gv her a nice TP in ur presence,, u ask me, I will hapilly tell u she iz my MAID.. *Simple* No BLOODY girl can tear my Mouth o. Kini big deal?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
damilola231:

As in ehn, am just surprised that most girls would be quick to open their legs but cooking is an issue
lol. They are just some bunch of confused ignoramus
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
yhermmie:

Are u alright? Did i quote u? What's the meaning of this? Don't i have d right to air my views or cooking for my bf is a crime? Seriously,u just showed how stupid u are.. Big Fool!
Go away old layer like you.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Certifiedboss: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mondisweets:
if she is not your mother or wife u shouldn't expect her to be playing house by cooking and cleaning for u either, all of that should be put on hold till when you are married

My dear tell yourself the truth and shame the devil. A guy can do without his gf cooking for her but our Nigerian girls can never cope in a relationship where the guy provide nothing, I mean nothing at all for them.
If a guy should divert the cash he spends on his gf every month to be paying maid who will cook and clean the house trust me the guy will spend less every month

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
veraniky:
a lady should nt cuk 4 d guy shes dating,cos ur nt yet married 2 him bt u can help him wen hes d one doing d cuking.
You don't even sound intelligent. Am very sure you'll end up with a carpenter who will always nail you head. Ignorant trolls
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Divsy:
Same way sum bf"s wld want u 2 handwash loads of clothes wen u pay dm a visit...wen its nt lyk ure a wyf already..nansinse
You'lol soon be thrown out of the house with this ugly attitude of yours.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Divsy(f): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
slimmy05:
You'lol soon be thrown out of the house with this ugly attitude of yours.
i'l jst pretend i didnt c dis
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by eroticboy: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
hmmmmm,
if my gf like, make she no coook....... undecided
dem plenty wey dey outside wey dey ready to overcook sef..............

na wetin dey cause make dem no marry early bi dat!!!!
ova yanga

smh
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by yhermmie(f): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
slimmy05:
Go away old layer like you.
lolz,old layer? I can see i really don't need to be wasting my time talking to a trash like u. Walahi, u be mumu of d highest order.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Certifiedboss:

You have spoken well. May your days be long. Those girls that come here and claim they don't cook or wash clothes for their bf are the ones that even wash car for their bf. They come here to talk bullshit that they can't cook for their bf because they r not yet married. Na from gf them de enter wife o. So put your acts together before you hand over a guy that loves u to another girl simply because of your loose conduct
Amen dear and u too... leave dem girls wo mo nko ti aye nso ( dey don't knw wat life is talking about).... wen I go to his house na me dey even beg am mak I cook, cos I knw wetin I dey gain. after cooking especially soup and stew, I dish some for myself to tak home, put in my freezer with dat I won't even cook for like 3days except to boil rice or make garri and I no go even buy food outside, with dat I save money for myself grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Lovexme(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mehn, things I read on Nairaland..
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
yhermmie:

lolz,old layer? I can see i really don't need to be wasting my time talking to a trash like u. Walahi, u be mumu of d highest order.
tongue
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
well, I'm a lady and I cook for my boyfriend each time I visit because;

1. I derive pleasure when I watch him eat a meal made by me......

2. I derive pleasure when he asks for an extra plate of the food......

3. He tends to like my cooking, I feel like a princess when he says 'baby please, will you make a fang soup for me today? please say yes'''...........

plus

I love cooking...

I don't see anything wrong in cooking for a man you love except he doesn't enjoy your meals then you can save it for latter days......

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by jpphilips(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hotbloodz:
I had over 20 chics b4 getting married. 1 of the things dt made me settle down was the following:
i. When my wife usually came to visit me in my pops house back then, i dey give am cloth to wash
ii. I actually give her money to cook exactly what I want to eat for me and she does it for me in my BQ in those days
iii. She stood out among all the hungry, forming bitches back then because she was my wife
My advise...
i. if you want to follow this goat that wrote this piece, by all means do so, when u r 40 u will wake up
ii. How can you play a role that you are not accustomed to? you wan be wife but you no wan behave as such...
iii. ...and this goes to all the 30+ & co ladies wey dey give men deadline for marriage, unfortunately, there are a million girls (mostly not lagos born tho) who will take care of ur man d way you never would (cos ur mama was too busy making money for d family to teach u how) that chic will take ur man and ur man will soooooo forget u exist(ed).
Good luck to all the humble, good and submissive girls out there, even if ur man leaves you, HE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.

the reasons you married your wife are so so weird, scary to say d least, if washing your clothes was the cracker, den why spend so much on trad and white wedding when you could get a laundry machine for less?

sound advise u gave up there

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
ihedinobi2:

But as far as the rule goes, no, I don't have to give her an allowance or do routine expenses until we're married.
No rules should be made in relationships except if you're in it just to hit and go.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
if you are really in love, this question won't even cross your mind

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
There is nothing bad there but too much of it is not good.guys of nowadays don't worth that much stress.when yu cook for 'em alwayz.they turn yu to a cook
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by jpphilips(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
frank043:
Let her not cook,the guy will definitely not beg her! When he feels bored of her coming over and balancing her sorry self on the sofa,he will get a serious and better girl that will cook for him. I can bet with some CASH that any girl that refuses to cook(food that both parties will eat)for a guy she is dating DON'T know how to cook jack!! She is just a spoilt little piece of poo!!! Ask her and she will say "...honey let's go eat at TANTALIZER". As if that food was not cooked by a woman like her. My girlfriend cooks for me wella,and we both enjoy the meal together. I am even thinking of cooking for her,I pray she manages the CONCOTION I will put together. For your info,the ONLY GENUINE way to a man's heart is through his STOMACH,not the worthless sex you offer,which he will get elsewhere when you also choose to deny him that!!! Mtchew...no cook na,na only you go waka go your house that night. Laughs in latin. Case closed!!!

I tot sex was the problem, what have we done again?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by joromi: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
What if i can't cook ? sad
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
joromi:
What if i can't cook ? sad
you can't as in you don't know or you are busy or something
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by ihedinobi2: 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
3cycle:

No rules should be made in relationships except if you're in it just to hit and go.
You're kidding. grin

What do you mean "no rules"? Is it ok if I go kicking and slapping you around in a relationship?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pieces2(f): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
if you are really in love, this question won't even cross your mind
As in you go even use ur money go market come cook the food. Dem no fit cook for thir bf bt dem fit collect money for bis from am ETC. Sege ne!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pieces2(f): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
teneeorlah:
They can sleep with him, collect gifts and money but yhey cnt cook for him

Sister plsssssss dnt cook for him u hia, mercy dey come , woe betide u if mercy na calabar geh, she go cook for him,clean for him,sex him until he shouts 'o l**d of mercy.

Na pple like una go dey shout am happy to be single blah blah blah ,but deep down u dey cry "somebody pls marry me"

When u have a skill not the ability kind oooo but the abinibi kind of skill, u cnt hold it back .if u get cooking skills real one ooooo, u go wan show dt guy.

[ grin na real abinibi no mnd all this gals dem Jare some jst dey make mouth
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by frank043(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
jpphilips:

I tot sex was the problem, what have we done again?
Don't mind some babes jare...always making a storm in a tea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply)

Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.