Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,504 members, 7,861,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (102250 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by xprimate(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2014
TahariX:

I hate that word. I hate that being with someone means I have to lose myself. Regardless of whether I'm dating or married, I'm still an individual with opinions and principles that may be different from my SO's. The idea of submissiveness means -to me- that I no longer get to be a person. I'm just supposed to be okay with whatever my SO says or does.

And I cannot picture myself living like that.
[b][/b] if you think this girl is in for an early devours after marriage, kindly like.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by mascot87(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2014
sophieabou:
tch

Meaning pls undecided
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sammypedro18(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2014
don't see anything wrong wit a gal cooking for a guy Shez dating........ur dating,u ought to help each other out. if so,den a guy shouldn't spend on a gal hez dating,afterall,ur not his wife undecideddon't see anything wrong wit a gal cooking for a guy Shez dating........ur dating,u ought to help each other out. if so,den a guy shouldn't spend on a gal hez dating,afterall,ur not his wife
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Kirinwa: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Sapphire86:

Yes! She is still a guest after all.

...and he's a mugu? kiss
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Kirinwa: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2014
Princecalm:
Look at what girls of this days are turning into.Imaging you went to your BF house and you met him cooking and instead of taking over the cooking from him you sit and watch him do the cooking and still serve you.Even the whites which you guys are emulating have not started doing this.

Dude you just made my day with this comment.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by zoe123: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2014
foxxynik:

I wouldn't know u were this lucky! Congratulation ma'am! And my warmest regards to him!

thanks darling.we should share ideas more on NL love ur sense of reasoning. u don't need to insult anyone cos dey don't agree to ur opinion.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Princecalm(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Kirinwa:

Dude you just made my day with this comment.
really
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by tonyx4x44(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2014
Godmother:

Thank God every guy is not like you. The world is a better place cos of that. tongue

I've told you the truth... He might have never shown it, but it's true
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2014
zoe123:

thanks darling.we should share ideas more on NL love ur sense of reasoning. u don't need to insult anyone cos dey don't agree to ur opinion.

You're welcome.... Come February, you'll prove urself to be that special person in his life..
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by geagle55(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2014
Secretive pretenders, don't cook for him until 6 o'clock nack and pass you by. Mountain of fire go be last bustop of spirit husband die by fire.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Godmother(f): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2014
tonyx4x44:

I've told you the truth... He might have never shown it, but it's true

We have been friends for over ten years so I don't really think that's true
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by sucrev: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2014
TahariX:

Lmao. You do realize she is not under any sort of obligation to cook for her boyfriend, right? You probably think cooking is a "feminine thing" anyways.
cooking is feminine in africa even infact all over d world..if u ve been to d america continents or asia u ll knw wat am talking about its not only in africa...i ve met a lady from nigeria in america dat got married frm cooking in a house party..d earlier u tell urself d truth d better 4 u..its d only thing dat qualifies u being homely in eyes of men..maybe u re jst in ur early 20s
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pickabeau1: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Tintingz

Are u saying you don't spend for your fiancé
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Just like cooking for your bro, if you ask me. You don't get to do it all the time, just ones in a while.
Especially if he is a bad cook, you wont want to eat rubbish.

I use to think cooking was a no no, not until I fell truely in love.
Op. You need to experience true love

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by tintingz(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2014
pickabeau1:
Tintingz

Are u saying you don't spend for your fiancé
Why can't I spend on my fiancé, my wife to be.

What I'm against in this thread is why should guys expect their girlfriend(not even sure of getting married) to cook for them?

Why most they want their girlfriends to cook for them when they will later dump them.

If they want their girlfriends to cook for them they should go and meet the girl parents and do the needful.

Is that hard to do? grin

Olaone1:

unverified girlfriend?
Seems you are intensifying your effort to please someone in here undecided
When I said unverified girlfriend, do you know your girlfriend parents and vice versa? are you guys sure of the relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pickabeau1: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2014
tintingz:
Why can't I spend on my fiancé, my wife to be.

What I'm against in this thread is why should guys expect their girlfriend(not even sure of getting married) to cook for them?

Why most they want their girlfriends to cook for them when they will later dump them.

If they want their girlfriends to cook for them they should go and meet the girl parents and do the needful.

Is that hard to do? grin

When I said unverified girlfriend, do you know your girlfriend parents and vice versa? are you guys sure of the relationship?

OK...let me get this

Your point is that

A girl should only cook for her fiancée not someone she is dating

A guy should only spend for his fiancé not someone he is dating
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by RashieGold(f): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2014
Abi oooo! Its no big deal,u can't even cook for him with your own money sef. Some girls can lie and also pretend to provoke God....Chai
Sammypedro18:
don't see anything wrong wit a gal cooking for a guy Shez dating........ur dating,u ought to help each other out. if so,den a guy shouldn't spend on a gal hez dating,afterall,ur not his wife undecideddon't see anything wrong wit a gal cooking for a guy Shez dating........ur dating,u ought to help each other out. if so,den a guy shouldn't spend on a gal hez dating,afterall,ur not his wife
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by RashieGold(f): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2014
TahariX:

I hate that word. I hate that being with someone means I have to lose myself. Regardless of whether I'm dating or married, I'm still an individual with opinions and principles that may be different from my SO's. The idea of submissiveness means -to me- that I no longer get to be a person. I'm just supposed to be okay with whatever my SO says or does.

And I cannot picture myself living like that.
Don't u wanna be responsible for anything? SMH for u
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Natasha2(f): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2014
chidyhels:
Just like cooking for your bro, if you ask me. You don't get to do it all the time, just ones in a while.
Especially if he is a bad cook, you wont want to eat rubbish.
I use to think cooking was a no no, not until I fell truely in love.
Op. You need to experience true love
Swerry you took those words from my mouth. When you truly love someone you think of ways to please them, cooking for someone you love married or not doesn't make you any less of a woman. I used to think I could never cook for a guy, but now I have realized I can. A real man will appreciate you for such and not see you as a cheap slut like few will think. I'm not saying you should turn to his cooking machine but once in a while does no harm, to make it fun you guys can even do it together. Cooked just once in a guys house my bestie sha not bf, infact no b food sef na indomie lol. But he sliced the pepper, onion, tomatoes and every every while I just had to pour everything in the pot, it was fun. What am saying is when you truly love someone naturally you would do things you didn't even expect and you wont see as a favour but just an act of love.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olaone1: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2014
^^^Natasha catching fun. O wa tin tin wink wink wink
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by tintingz(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

OK...let me get this

Your point is that

A girl should only cook for her fiancée not someone she is dating

A guy should only spend for his fiancé not someone he is dating
Yes... they have their choice.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pickabeau1: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
tintingz:
Yes... they have their choice.

Which choice again?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Natasha2(f): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Olaone1:
^^^Natasha catching fun. O wa tin tin wink wink wink
Lol which fun na?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Natasha2:

Swerry you took those words from my mouth. When you truly love someone you think of ways to please them, cooking for someone you love married or not doesn't make you any less of a woman. I used to think I could never cook for a guy, but now I have realized I can. A real man will appreciate you for such and not see you as a cheap slut like few will think. I'm not saying you should turn to his cooking machine but once in a while does no harm, to make it fun you guys can even do it together. Cooked just once in a guys house my bestie sha not bf, infact no b food sef na indomie lol. But he sliced the pepper, onion, tomatoes and every every while I just had to pour everything in the pot, it was fun. What am saying is when you truly love someone naturally you would do things you didn't even expect and you wont see as a favour but just an act of love.
nice one dearie. Happy birthday
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

Which choice again?
You have time responding to all these toothless feminist. they are all confused
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by zurine(f): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Sapphire86:

Yes! She is still a guest after all.
And Still collect his money after all.
women.. deceiving men since 50AD
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Olaone1: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Natasha2:

Lol which fun na?
Don't worry. You're now a big girl. cheesy cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Natasha2(f): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ Slimmy05 thanks dearie cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by tintingz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

Which choice again?
to be a cook or a maga.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by eMqeror: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
All this stupid,dumb,brainless girls claiming they can't cook for their bf bla bla bla! in his house are still the ones that will go to his house and spread their legs wider than those curves in economic text books!! undecided but you claim you're just his gf and you're not a house girl!! bitch!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Ijawboi(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Guy: baby, come cook for me na.
Girl: am i your wife?

Guy: baby I'm h¤rny, come to the house.
Girl: ok baby, give me 15 minutes.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Ijawboi(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
By the way, people like @TahariX nai boyfriend they beat for house, and she will still be like " leave him, i love him, na you him slap?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.