Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (101904 Views)

Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Tymax(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
3cycle:

No rules should be made in relationships except if you're in it just to hit and go.
Whaaaaat??!! Do you actually mean this? angry
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tymax:

Whaaaaat??!! Do you actually mean this? angry
Yep. No limits to what you should do for the woman you love.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hotbloodz:
I had over 20 chics b4 getting married. 1 of the things dt made me settle down was the following:
i. When my wife usually came to visit me in my pops house back then, i dey give am cloth to wash
ii. I actually give her money to cook exactly what I want to eat for me and she does it for me in my BQ in those days
iii. She stood out among all the hungry, forming bitches back then because she was my wife
My advise...
i. if you want to follow this goat that wrote this piece, by all means do so, when u r 40 u will wake up
ii. How can you play a role that you are not accustomed to? you wan be wife but you no wan behave as such...
iii. ...and this goes to all the 30+ & co ladies wey dey give men deadline for marriage, unfortunately, there are a million girls (mostly not lagos born tho) who will take care of ur man d way you never would (cos ur mama was too busy making money for d family to teach u how) that chic will take ur man and ur man will soooooo forget u exist(ed).
Good luck to all the humble, good and submissive girls out there, even if ur man leaves you, HE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.
that u read my post here and commented its not a reason to address me that way..I threw up a topic and made my opinion so that others will share their opinion too..wats d connection with abusing me..read my post again..stop acting like a kid,..and dz is a public forum..I cnt impose my opinion on people..that's why there's a room for people to say what they think too..I dnt like troubles..I dnt like exchange of bad words with a man..I understand what respect is so am goin to pretend u were nt referring to me..thanks

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by monex(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Sapphire86:

Yes! She is still a guest after all.

exactly. dunno where guys get this entitlement mentality.

for me, i simply buy takeaway packs for her as my guest as i dont cook.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Lawstudent: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
frank043:
Let her not cook,the guy will definitely not beg her! When he feels bored of her coming over and balancing her sorry self on the sofa,he will get a serious and better girl that will cook for him. I can bet with some CASH that any girl that refuses to cook(food that both parties will eat)for a guy she is dating DON'T know how to cook jack!! She is just a spoilt little piece of poo!!! Ask her and she will say "...honey let's go eat at TANTALIZER". As if that food was not cooked by a woman like her. My girlfriend cooks for me wella,and we both enjoy the meal together. I am even thinking of cooking for her,I pray she manages the CONCOTION I will put together. For your info,the ONLY GENUINE way to a man's heart is through his STOMACH,not the worthless sex you offer,which he will get elsewhere when you also choose to deny him that!!! Mtchew...no cook na,na only you go waka go your house that night. Laughs in latin. Case closed!!!
Guy forget that '' a way to a mans heart is through stomach'' as it midleading and fallacious. Dont give a hoot abt food. Dats the last way to my heart. Dats if it is at all.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Tymax(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
3cycle:

Yep. No limits to what you should do for the woman you love.
No limits? Isn't that ruinous? I feel there should be limits so that she won't take liberties. You know how you women are. angry
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by pickabeau1: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
nomabeeee:
that u read my post here and commented its not a reason to address me that way..I threw up a topic and made my opinion so that others will share their opinion too..wats d connection with abusing me..read my post again..stop acting like a kid,..and dz is a public forum..I cnt impose my opinion on people..that's why there's a room for people to say what they think too..I dnt like troubles..I dnt like exchange of bad words with a man..I understand what respect is so am goin to pretend u were nt referring to me..thanks

Mature response

So what is your issue in cooking for your man

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Beey:
Ladies please don't go cooking.Cooking doen't guarantee that he'll marry you. If you cook & do laundry & play the role of a wife, if the relationship doesn't work out in the end it means you gonna feel very hurt & used.If he wonna taste my cooking, I can do it at my place, because I know men wonna know if their women can cook before popping the big question.It shouldn't be an expectation though,I cook coz I want to and under odd circumstsnces such as sickness.However, I promised myself to never be found in a man's kitchen,cooking for him if am not his wife.Boyfriends are not supposed to be enjoying husband privileges.That's why they are just boyfriends.After all,If one is freely getting milk,why buy the cow anyway?#Ladieslearn.
Another brilliant post! You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by tintingz(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
I am a guy, why should a girlfriend be my cook?

A guy should not expect or force his girlfriend to cook.
My wife should be the one I expected to cook for me not a girlfriend...what is the use of the cook when he will later dump your sorry asz.

Lol... and na this cooking matter reach page 31. grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
CFCfan:

pant on fire

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Sapphire86(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
monex:

exactly. dunno where guys get this entitlement mentality.

for me, i simply buy takeaway packs for her as my guest as i dont cook.

smiley
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
CFCfan:

but they can have wild sex even without protection and do all the romance and it's not for marriage as ell. Never knew women can be this daft and not surprising when a transgendered also concurs
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
tintingz:
I am a guy, why should a girlfriend be my cook?

A guy should not expect or force his girlfriend to cook.
My wife should be the one I expected to cook for me not a girlfriend...what is the use of the cook when he will later dump your sorry asz.

Lol... and na this cooking matter reach page 31. grin
but you'll dig her hole like your looking for gold. You hit her hard like an ashy and it's not for marriage. Another daft concurs
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by tintingz(m): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
slimmy05:
but you'll dig her hole like your looking for gold. You hit her hard like an ashy and it's not for marriage. Another daft concurs
Sorry...you think all guys do what you just posted?

And having sex is enjoyed by both party, a mere girlfriend not even engaged to the man cooking and washing for a lazy dude is like a maid, she will be the one to the cooking ish.

If she willingly do it, it is her choice but if a guy expected or forced her to do it, she's like a maid.

a shameful posts by some guys in this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
slimmy05:
but they can have wild sex even without protection and do all the romance and it's not for marriage as ell. Never knew women can be this daft and not surprising when a transgendered also concurs
Oga, it's not just about cooking. Personally, I won't allow my gf to move into my place until I've paid the dowry (if she's Nigerian) and/or I've put a ring on her finger.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
mascot87:

See her mouth undecided yanyanyan
Na people like u go cook 3 times a day for ur bf when u visit him.You go even dey kneel down dey give him d food self, you come dey make mouth for here.Abegi go sleep it's getting late undecided
no it isn't lyk dat,u shud jez try 2 undastnd dah he wil take u 4 granted nd weneva u dn't cuk 4 im he wil fink sumfin is wrng sumwhere,,nt sayin u shudn't cuk atol o

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by nomabeeee(f): 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

Mature response

So what is your issue in cooking for your man
thank u dearie..my topic was actually"you should not always cook for the man u re dating(my reasons)"but when it made front page I saw anoda tin..don't knw if it was edited and all that..this is actually my first post that made fp..back to ur question..from my post,if u read it well u will understand that I dnt hv issues cooking for my man..I only believe it shouldn't be an everyday,every hour thing..cos we r simply dating and not married.. I also emphasized dt if I visit him like 5times,I should cook like once or twice out of doz times..why re this guys not seeing that particular line huh..it is quite differnt when a man and hs bae cooks together..I buy d idea buh the one of having myself bein entitled to ur kitchen all the time is a no no for me..love n relationship is a beautiful xperience but that doesn't mean you shouldn't know ur place in his life..meanwhile I posted this topic cos I knew its gona be a controversal thing and I needed to know other people's opinion too..I enjoyed the comments so far..
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
CFCfan:

Oga, it's not just about cooking. Personally, I won't allow my gf to move into my place until I've paid the dowry (if she's Nigerian) and/or I've put a ring on her finger.
Don't make me change my perception about you. What has moving to your house got to do with this discussion. Why make love to her when you're not married to her? Why ask her to offer different intimacy styles when she is not your wife. Stop this hypocritical life just to get attention, if youre ho-rny and you need a cheap hole, 80 dolls could fetch you one. You don't need to start playing mr. Nice guy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
tintingz:

And having sex is enjoyed by both party, a mere girlfriend not even engaged to the man cooking and washing for a lazy dude is like a maid, she will be the one to the cooking ish.

If she willingly do it, it is her choice but if a guy expected or forced her to do it, she's like a maid.

Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
pasqal09:

No, but its an important criteria though. Beside haven't you guys had this saying "the way to a man heart is through his stomach".
Big, fat lie paraded around by our grannies!
You'll cook for him all the recipes you know from all the cuisines in this world.
You'll even have a mini-library of recipe books in your house, trying out all those recipes every time he comes over.
If a guy isn't into you, no type of cooking skills will get him to love you.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Rilwayne001: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
tintingz:

Don't mind these little guys jare.

They know nothing about love and relationship....
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by TahariX(f): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Big, fat lie paraded around by our grannies!
You'll cook for him all the recipes you know from all the cuisines in this world.
You'll even have a mini-library of recipe books in your house, trying out all those recipes every time he comes over.
If a guy isn't into you, no type of cooking skills will get him to love you.

Exactly oh!!!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
missyhorlah:
There is nothing bad there but too much of it is not good.guys of nowadays don't worth that much stress.when yu cook for 'em alwayz.they turn yu to a cook

If you'd do any thing for any one don't do it because of them do it because its what you want and don't let any one not even a guy or lady make you go miles futher than you'd want to. So if things fall apart you'd have to regrets.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by joromi: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
you can't as in you don't know or you are busy or something

I don't know sad
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
tintingz:

It's quite obvious you have understanding issues. You need to read the post again. Where is it written that men force their girlfriend to cook for them. You sound insane.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by zoe123: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
foxxynik:

Thank you!!!
The very reason why you should do everything in ur power to see to his happiness... Coz u wouldn't knw what he'd use as a criterion to marry you!

Most guys will marry for food
Others for sexual desires!
Some for beauty/looks.
A man could even marry a girl simply becos she's brilliant or becoz she speaks good english.

But one very thing will supersede others... Doesn't mean he won't consider others! That very thing will be his outstanding point...

he's never been a food person not dat he doesn't appreciate my cooking. n my wedding bell is for February n he's not hooked by any exterior thing about.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
sophieabou:
no it isn't lyk dat,u shud jez try 2 undastnd dah he wil take u 4 granted nd weneva u dn't cuk 4 im he wil fink sumfin is wrng sumwhere,,nt sayin u shudn't cuk atol o
he will when you always make watery soup and burnt rice.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
I don't see why anyone should cook for anyone Or wash for that matter. If you'd do any thing in a relationship it should be what you want not what people say its the norm. When its in shreds you'd pick the pieces your self so be the one to choose what you'd do. If he does like you not cooking or washing won't make him go during courtship or friendship but it would cause challeges during marriage.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
slimmy05:
Don't make me change my perception about you. What has moving to your house got to do with this discussion. Why make love to her when you're not married to her? Why ask her to offer different intimacy styles when she is not your wife. Stop this hypocritical life just to get attention, if youre ho-rny and you need a cheap hole, 80 dolls could fetch you one. You don't need to start playing mr. Nice guy
It's not about being Mr. Nice guy. What if I believe in no sex before marriage?
If I visit my gf, and she cooks for me, there is nothing wrong there. What I don't approve of is forcing the gf to come to your house to cook and wash your laundry.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by mascot87(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
sophieabou:

Ok, how is your husband doing? Hope he is not giving you too much trouble undecided undecided
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
simpleseyi:

This is why you are still single and seriously searching. lipsrsealed
I know girls who can't even boil eggs yet they're happily married.
I know great cooks who are single and seriously searching.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (42) (Reply)

One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.