Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (128208 Views)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Dcmg(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Princecalm:
did i just hear you say God regreted bringing Eve to earth,don't you know that God is perfect.
I can't find "Regret" in what i posted.
Perfect?So you are trying to say God din't regret creating human beings.What does Genesis 6 vs 6 say?Pls read it,come back and write what you see in your bible.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by rosebase(f): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
gsainttrinity:

I'm yet to see a Nigerian girl who doesn't demand for recharge card. Well i can forgive your Tantrums if you are not 'NIGERIAN'
But even if you don't demand for recharge cards, you may have upgraded to money for brazilian hair or perharps money for a brand new 'kia rio' (for Abuja Aristoes) this may be your category. The bottomline its high time guys give ladies the No-more-marriage pills it would curb all these unneccesary parasitic, and chronic gold digging syndrom, whoredom and begging and dependant tendencies from low dirty poverty stricken girlfriends like mine to rich and classy gold digging slots like you.

That's my point! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by rosebase(f): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
gsainttrinity:

I'm yet to see a Nigerian girl who doesn't demand for recharge card. Well i can forgive your Tantrums if you are not 'NIGERIAN'
But even if you don't demand for recharge cards, you may have upgraded to money for brazilian hair or perharps money for a brand new 'kia rio' (for Abuja Aristoes) this may be your category. The bottomline its high time guys give ladies the No-more-marriage pills it would curb all these unneccesary parasitic, and chronic gold digging syndrom, whoredom and begging and dependant tendencies from low dirty poverty stricken girlfriends like mine to rich and classy gold digging slots like you.

A nitwit! Lol, my advice for u is to up ur game. I guess their is a reason why girls dislike u in d real world, and that explain why u open a crap thread like this. it's so obvious u come here to vent ur frustration bcs girls disassociate themselves from u.

So my advice for u is this - take ur bathe every day, brush ur teeth atleast twice a day bcs ur bad breath is disastrous to we girls, and always change that ur dirty smelly cloth, use deodorant regularly so as to prevent ur body odour.

after doing this - u would see that u would not only attract "pls snd me recharge cards babe" but also girls who will feed u and clothe u.

and for ur info, am a Nigerian. it's just dat I dnt mix with urchins like u in d real world.

13 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by mcdreeezy: 1:22am On Nov 05, 2014
Women will never agree even in the face of overwhelming truth and facts. I don't blame them tho, their curse is marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by gsainttrinity(m): 5:02am On Nov 05, 2014
rosebase:

A nitwit! Lol, my advice for u is to up ur game. I guess their is a reason why girls dislike u in d real world, and that explain why u open a crap thread like this. it's so obvious u come here to vent ur frustration bcs girls disassociate themselves from u.

So my advice for u is this - take ur bathe every day, brush ur teeth atleast twice a day bcs ur bad breath is disastrous to we girls, and always change that ur dirty smelly cloth, use deodorant regularly so as to prevent ur body odour.

after doing this - u would see that u would not only attract "pls snd me recharge cards babe" but also girls who will feed u and clothe u.

and for ur info, am a Nigerian. it's just dat I dnt mix with urchins like u in d real world.

why are fighting me? I didn't create the thread asking guys not to marry.!

I am not a jobless gigolo waiting to attract sugar mummies to feed me.

I believe in living decently and living on my earnings, And i am very selective thank you.

You very saucy!

Lady its not advice like this that is driving men from getting married to you, its your dirty and bad character! Damn you would be one repulsive fellow in the real world.

Before i go, i'd rather take a swim in the atlantic than do anything to please a girl.

If not taking my bath or washing my teeth would make all girls run from me, i would gladly do it for a year.

All ladies that think they are worth more than a 200 naira trailer park prostitute should have their heads examined.
Is your punny made of Gold.

Be talking nonesense.
It's because of folks like you wizkid recorded the track '' die ontop my matter''

29 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Princecalm(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2014
Dcmg:
I can't find "Regret" in what i posted.
Perfect?So you are trying to say God din't regret creating human beings.What does Genesis 6 vs 6 say?Pls read it,come back and write what you see in your bible.
then i must say you read your Bible without understanding,God made a mistake lol...,how little do you even imagine God to be.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Princecalm(m): 6:23am On Nov 05, 2014
gsainttrinity:

why are fighting me? I didn't create the thread asking guys not to marry.!

I am not a jobless gigolo waiting to attract sugar mummies to feed me.

I believe in living decently and living on my earnings, And i am very selective thank you.

You very saucy!

Lady its not advice like this that is driving men from getting married to you, its your dirty and bad character! Damn you would be one repulsive fellow in the real world.

Before i go, i'd rather take a swim in the atlantic than do anything to please a girl.

If not taking my bath or washing my teeth would make all girls run from me, i would gladly do it for a year.

All ladies that think they are worth more than a 200 naira trailer park prostitute should have their heads examined.
Is your punny made of Gold.

Be talking nonesense.
It's because of folks like you wizkid recorded the track '' die ontop my matter''
not all girls are bad as you claim,just that you were unfortunate to meet the good ones.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2014
stonecoldcafe:

See as u wowo; no better picture?

ohhh leave d gal naaa !
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2014
Dcmg:
True that.We are always called gay or crazy,but they don't just Get it.We see life very differently from the Mass.

even Jesus was called names cos of his ways DAT ran contrary to d ways of d Pharisees.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:42am On Nov 05, 2014
kayciano:
D...OP has made some outstanding points...
WE just have to EDIT them and take what we need..!
Afterall, people END UP as REV. FATHERS , NUNS, REV.sis...etc...Yet hell was not let loose...In fact some nuns even support some married people....
D FACT IS CLEAR...
IF U have nothing to MANAGE KIDS for now...
PLEASE...DON'T EVER GO FOR THEM..
PEOPLE /LADIES will entice U..but pls! dont VENTURE...its a TRAP.
I have asked GOD, what is the point having KIDS..when one can't manage them..not to even mention your insatiable wife....
MICHEAL JACKSON...said the worst thing dat can happen to any CHILD, is for dat child to cry at birth and stil CRY through out LIFE TIME....
BOKO HARAM ...have bin brainwashed by the wealthy.
It was achieved rapidly because they are POOR.
MOST of our GUYS who crave for sound livelyhood today are JOBLESS especially in their PRIME and dis has CLOUDED our reasoning....
Is ONLY WHEN U HAVE PROBLEMS, u know your TRUE FRIENDS...
How do u reason well....when u are not WELL....?
Most YOUTHS are tired of MARRIAGE....
MARRIAGE is erroneously used by some to LURE jobless young and vibrant men away from the reality..only for them to go in and Observe anarchy...
WOMEN RESPECT FAME and WEALTH especially with the advent of glamorous movies...
DON'T ENTER one chance oooo
TAKE your time and make a LIVING...
In DEATH one is never CONSCIOUS of anything( chuldren/ wealth/achievement)..because DEATH is a STATE of PERMANENT UNCONSCIOUSNESS...
so why make issues from anything...

true my broda, sum young men nw tink being able to provide d needs of his wife is nw d prime of success. ohh Hw deluded dey r

7 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Dcmg(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2014
Princecalm:
then i must say you read your Bible without understanding,God made a mistake lol...,how little do you even imagine God to be.
Ignorance dey wori you.Tell your pastor to Explain Genesis 6 vs 6 for you since you said God din't regret.No Qoute me again o
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2014
rosebase:

I now know d category u belong - "dirty old poverty striken dude", that's why u date those that belongs to ur status - snd me recharge card type.

don't start wot u can't finish my dear, ur d first to start insults on dis thread, if u can't handle d truth wit maturity den go n grow up before u return to dis thread . no be u get sharp mouth pass. don't say I didn't warn u

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:52am On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
I wowo abi?

No problem.

No makeup and you still say I wowo

Me nor dey do e-fight God forbid

They say eilove is blind but I dey see am for your e-face

Black-Fowl

lwkmd, u said u don't do e-fights Bt u cudnt resist d compulsion to call him a "black fowl" bwahahahahA. ladies will nt kill me in dis lyf. my dear a beg take it easy OK? u no wowo n he is nt a fowl, let alone a black one.

5 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2014
gsainttrinity:

wow!!! was planning to lend a voice to sopport ur cause by looks lyk u can take good care of u.

#teamacidicmouth

9 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 05, 2014
rosebase:

I now know d category u belong - "dirty old poverty striken dude", that's why u date those that belongs to ur status - snd me recharge card type.

Abeg, shut up jor, thiefbase. See as you carry the matter on top your head like gala because somebody mention recharge card. Chai, some hungry girls dey here o.

22 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Princecalm(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2014
Dcmg:
Ignorance dey wori you.Tell your pastor to Explain Genesis 6 vs 6 for you since you said God din't regret.No Qoute me again o
it freaks me when you say God regreted,God knew how the world will go before even creating Eve,it was something that was meant to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Women will never agree even in the face of overwhelming truth and facts. I don't blame them tho, their curse is marriage.

yes o. dats y gals lyk rosebase nw take up unnecessary fyt wit guys lyk gsainttrinity. isn't it ridiculous?

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by gsainttrinity(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:

even Jesus was called names cos of his ways DAT ran contrary to d ways of d Pharisees.

my brother you can say that again.

I guess you could read all what one very frustrated lady is calling me. That's just for saying my mind on an issue that is my personal burden.
JESUS, tried some people are just full of troubles. (women especially)

with the way that rose.whatever behaved towards me, i am double sure women ain't worth it!

7 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2014
Princecalm:
it freaks me when you say God regreted,God knew how the world will go before even creating Eve,it was something that was meant to happen.

see ehn on dis matter of God creating us I'm yet to wrap my head around it o. yes God is perfect, yet he regretted creating man cause of d pain man caused Him. let's nt argue God plz before we blasphem .

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Dcmg(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2014
Princecalm:
Smh for You.This is why i dislike religious people,they are very dishonest.
Ignored.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Dcmg(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2014
gsainttrinity:

I guess you could read all what one very frustrated lady is calling me. That's just for saying my mind on an issue that is my personal burden.

with the way that rose.whatever behaved towards me, i am double sure women ain't worth it!
They ain't worth nothing.The only time i pity and show care to those creatures is when they are Pregnant.Apart from that,they are just a pain in the a$$.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2014
gsainttrinity:

I bet her bf (dats if she has one) has nt seen dis part of her she exhibited on nl. Bt just wait till he marries her! he will be shocked to see her barkin over unnecessary tin lyk toothpaste or TV remote, n den he'd begin to wonder, wot happened to d woman I married e don enta one chance b dat, for lyf!! wen I stated dat women do change after marriage, dis is exactly wot I meant.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by gsainttrinity(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:

I bet her bf (dats if she has one) has nt seen dis part of her she exhibited on nl. Bt just wait till he marries her! he will be shocked to see her barkin over unnecessary tin lyk toothpaste or TV remote, n den he'd begin to wonder, wot happened to d woman I married e don enta one chance b dat, for lyf!! wen I stated dat women do change after marriage, dis is exactly wot I meant.

My man! You couldn't have said it any better.
Its very frustrating..

By the way, kudos! This Article of yours is classic. Not not some BullShit 1000 & 1 ways to please a woman

18 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Princecalm(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2014
Dcmg:
Smh for You.This is why i dislike religious people,they are very dishonest.
Ignored.
if you like shake you body,i don't give a damn,you think you can just interprete the Bible any way you like.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2014
gsainttrinity:

My man! You couldn't have said it any better.
Its very frustrating..

By the way, kudos! This Article of yours is classic. Not not some BullShit 1000 & 1 ways to please a woman

grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by gsainttrinity(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2014
Princecalm:
if you like shake you body,i don't give a damn,you think you can just interprete the Bible any way you like.

And why do you think you are an authority in the way to interprete the bible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2014
to those still arguing bible, I hail una. una strong o
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Princecalm(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2014
gsainttrinity:

And why do you think you are an authority in the way to interprete the bible?
i never said i was in authority to interprete the Bible,i only made a reference.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Princecalm(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:

see ehn on dis matter of God creating us I'm yet to wrap my head around it o. yes God is perfect, yet he regretted creating man cause of d pain man caused Him. let's nt argue God plz before we blasphem .
God is perfect,and it is impossible for him to make mistakes.Man was destined to leave Eden and so all those things happened for a reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Dcmg(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Princecalm:
lol,my broda you give a damn men.If you didn't,you won't be qouting me.
Ignoramus will always claim to be experts.It Is not your fault,you are just a Smallis.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by merit12(f): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2014
Nor mind am jor,because he taught he can beat me..........always looking my trouble

He is a really fool, a sentimental fool,I kinda feel sorry for him.(I'm not insulting him oh,just singing asa muik)

Didn't do him any thing oh
*crying

I will tell my e-mommy for you

Btw mr e-eparator are you black?
killjoy:

lwkmd, u said u don't do e-fights Bt u cudnt resist d compulsion to call him a "black fowl" bwahahahahA. ladies will nt kill me in dis lyf. my dear a beg take it easy OK? u no wowo n he is nt a fowl, let alone a black one.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
Nor mind am jor,because he taught he can beat me..........always looking my trouble

He is a really fool, a sentimental fool,I kinda feel sorry for him.(I'm not insulting him oh,just singing asa muik)

Didn't do him any thing oh
*crying

I will tell my e-mommy for you

Btw mr e-eparator are you black?
e mommy...hahaha.... So who z gonna be d e daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.