Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (128121 Views)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ayusco85(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:
readers discretion adviced: this is a long post. get a bowl of popcorn and your glasses. turn off the TV , you don't want to get distracted. if it took me time to write such a lengthy post, I wonder why you should complain about reading it. below are the reasons.

1. We're too different to live together: women love people and relationships, men love objects (like cars, houses, gadgets, game consoles etc), a man's lot is his career, a woman's is marriage (according to the curse after the fall of man), women are indirect, men are always direct, men want sex before they develop feelings for women, women can't have sex without emotional attachment first(unless they r who.res, even if they are who.res lolzzz), a man wants to hv sex, a woman wants to make love (I swear she doesn't even mind just cuddling), men see having dinner as a time to quench hunger, women see having dinner as time for bonding, let me continue? A married man without money feels unfulfilled, a wealthy woman without a man feels similarly, I can go on and on! But no time, my point, you need a lot of patience, tolerance, understanding, endurance, compromise etc to survive in marriage. But life is too short, stay single and be free to be urself or get married and spend the rest of your life struggling to be another person. Continue reading, this is just one of seven.

2. Love doesn't exist: if you intend to stake your future with a woman on an emotion as erratic as love, then you need to have ur head examined. Love is an emotional convulsion which, like other sicknesses, are recovered from with time. Experience has thought me that a woman's love is only skin deep, but you can accentuate it with money. Ohhhh how women react to the smell of cash. Bleep love and go make some muller.

3. You don't need a child: the world will remember you by the kids you left behind. That's a big fat lie!! You don't need a carbon copy of yourself roaming the earth after your demise to ensure your immortality. Instead, the world will remember you by the feats you surmounted! Obama will be remembered not as the father of, I don't even know his child's name and I don't give a fvck bout it! But as the first black US President. Mother Theresa never had a child, Einstein's legacy is not his kids but his discoveries. My point! You are not remembered by the kids you had but the records you set. But if you badly want a kid, adopt one, or get a baby mama and impregnate her but never, never get married just to have kids. marriage is too great a price to pay.

4. There is absolutely nothing new marriage has to offer you: just be honest with yourself. A family? You already belong to one (or do you think you just appeared out of thin air?), love? Your mother loves you like die, trust moi. A woman to manage your home? Get a maid! pay her well and she will manage your home without complications like disrespecting you, PMS, etc. Sex? Gone are the days men marry for sex ooo!!! Sex is damn cheap, you don't need marriage to enjoy it. By the way, what makes you think getting married entitles you to sex when you want it, ie, if at all?? U never jam female Hitler. Continue reading, I'm not even close to the end.

5. Marriage is expensive: a woman's problems end when she gets married (at least on financial level), while a man's problems just begin. Most ladies don't have plans of making money(some stop after getting married). for a woman, after graduating from uni, a husband is top on d list above a job ie, if a job is on the list. Guys, stay alone and worry for one. Apart from financially, marriage drains you emotionally. You have to deal with a partner suffering from PMS five days in a month for life (by the time she reaches menopause, you'd be probably dead) and when she ain't suffering PMS, its worse cos she is pregnant!! Don't forget regular mood swings, test games, among other complicated female emotional ailments. Plus wait till you get divorced before you know how much financially and emotionally expensive marriage could be. That brings us to...

6. It may end up in divorce: possible causes of divorce. She gains weight, sex with one person for years gone stale and boring, the love (or whatever dumb ass name you call it) fades, you want a new woman, (men are polygamous by nature, hard truth. Deal with it), she is no longer the woman you married, (true, women do change after marriage for many reasons, that is story for another day), you cheat on her, she cheats on you, many many more. Don't scar yourself with a painful divorce. Stay single and happy.

7. You get to focus on your dreams without distractions. Like I said earlier, a man's career is his lot (or curse). As s man if you haven't got a successful career, you will probably die unhappy and unproductive. The compromise you have to make to keep her happy will retard you from achieving your dreams to the fullest. Pleasing a woman and pursuing your dreams are mutually exclusive. don't get married.

disclaimer: its ironic when people say honesty is a virtue yet can't bear to hear (or read) the truth.

nota bene: I am not prejudiced towards women. I hate all equally.

am preparing a counter thread right about now. ''10 Reasons to get married''

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by daisy123(f): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Are you against God WHO sed men shud get married and multiply? Or do you support the antichrist who supports gay marriage instead of getting married to women ? DON'T BE MISLEAD BY THIS !!!

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2014
b1327:
The happiest pple on earth are married women and single men. Dats wat I use to tell homies don't date but tell her "let be a friend wit benefit" don't get married because u need kids damm ma men go get a babymama aint dat cool u want se x alotta Hot chicks around(chick rotation we b d best)

Married people are actually the most unhappy people on the planet. Most couple only try to tolerate each other but deeply,they hate each other. Most of the time they have a lot to lose if they get divorced,hence they stay in an unhappy union.

10 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by HirstMOG(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:
readers discretion adviced: this is a long post. get a bowl of popcorn and your glasses. turn off the TV , you don't want to get distracted. if it took me time to write such a lengthy post, I wonder why you should complain about reading it. below are the reasons.

1. We're too different to live together: women love people and relationships, men love objects (like cars, houses, gadgets, game consoles etc), a man's lot is his career, a woman's is marriage (according to the curse after the fall of man), women are indirect, men are always direct, men want sex before they develop feelings for women, women can't have sex without emotional attachment first(unless they r who.res, even if they are who.res lolzzz), a man wants to hv sex, a woman wants to make love (I swear she doesn't even mind just cuddling), men see having dinner as a time to quench hunger, women see having dinner as time for bonding, let me continue? A married man without money feels unfulfilled, a wealthy woman without a man feels similarly, I can go on and on! But no time, my point, you need a lot of patience, tolerance, understanding, endurance, compromise etc to survive in marriage. But life is too short, stay single and be free to be urself or get married and spend the rest of your life struggling to be another person. Continue reading, this is just one of seven.

2. Love doesn't exist: if you intend to stake your future with a woman on an emotion as erratic as love, then you need to have ur head examined. Love is an emotional convulsion which, like other sicknesses, are recovered from with time. Experience has thought me that a woman's love is only skin deep, but you can accentuate it with money. Ohhhh how women react to the smell of cash. Bleep love and go make some muller.

3. You don't need a child: the world will remember you by the kids you left behind. That's a big fat lie!! You don't need a carbon copy of yourself roaming the earth after your demise to ensure your immortality. Instead, the world will remember you by the feats you surmounted! Obama will be remembered not as the father of, I don't even know his child's name and I don't give a fvck bout it! But as the first black US President. Mother Theresa never had a child, Einstein's legacy is not his kids but his discoveries. My point! You are not remembered by the kids you had but the records you set. But if you badly want a kid, adopt one, or get a baby mama and impregnate her but never, never get married just to have kids. marriage is too great a price to pay.

4. There is absolutely nothing new marriage has to offer you: just be honest with yourself. A family? You already belong to one (or do you think you just appeared out of thin air?), love? Your mother loves you like die, trust moi. A woman to manage your home? Get a maid! pay her well and she will manage your home without complications like disrespecting you, PMS, etc. Sex? Gone are the days men marry for sex ooo!!! Sex is damn cheap, you don't need marriage to enjoy it. By the way, what makes you think getting married entitles you to sex when you want it, ie, if at all?? U never jam female Hitler. Continue reading, I'm not even close to the end.

5. Marriage is expensive: a woman's problems end when she gets married (at least on financial level), while a man's problems just begin. Most ladies don't have plans of making money(some stop after getting married). for a woman, after graduating from uni, a husband is top on d list above a job ie, if a job is on the list. Guys, stay alone and worry for one. Apart from financially, marriage drains you emotionally. You have to deal with a partner suffering from PMS five days in a month for life (by the time she reaches menopause, you'd be probably dead) and when she ain't suffering PMS, its worse cos she is pregnant!! Don't forget regular mood swings, test games, among other complicated female emotional ailments. Plus wait till you get divorced before you know how much financially and emotionally expensive marriage could be. That brings us to...

6. It may end up in divorce: possible causes of divorce. She gains weight, sex with one person for years gone stale and boring, the love (or whatever dumb ass name you call it) fades, you want a new woman, (men are polygamous by nature, hard truth. Deal with it), she is no longer the woman you married, (true, women do change after marriage for many reasons, that is story for another day), you cheat on her, she cheats on you, many many more. Don't scar yourself with a painful divorce. Stay single and happy.

7. You get to focus on your dreams without distractions. Like I said earlier, a man's career is his lot (or curse). As s man if you haven't got a successful career, you will probably die unhappy and unproductive. The compromise you have to make to keep her happy will retard you from achieving your dreams to the fullest. Pleasing a woman and pursuing your dreams are mutually exclusive. don't get married.

disclaimer: its ironic when people say honesty is a virtue yet can't bear to hear (or read) the truth.

I can sense homo here!! I just wish your own parents had this same idea, you would have been discharged through menstruation!!

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nichobabe(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2014
Nice write up. I remember the followings, these were popular during our days in the university.

(1) Why buy 1 book when you can borrow many from the library?
(2) Why eat only egusi when you can mix two soups in the buka?
(3) Why marry a woman when you can have many girlfriends?

Those were the university days. But things have changed now. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by PedroJP(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2014
tensazangetsu:
so there are guys that see the world through my eyes really good to know whenever i tell people am never getting married they laugh at me. i am just 18 and have made that decision since 12 marriage never over my dead body

U needed not to swear bro. I believe without marriage we wud have demi gods and great minds in our society hence, towards ideal society. Idea WEST shud have pushed for than that their gay ish. Union is a kinda bondage that its frustrations surpass its benefits by far. Single men tend to live longer and healthy than their married fellows. Thank God Bible supports being single if u can

8 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by adisa009(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2014
Sacred words are unquestionable. I shared in totality all Op have expressed but as a mere creature who would give account of his deeds to the creator one day, I have no objection to what God actually ordained hence my reason for marriage. To me, there is absolutely nothing so spectacular about marriage aside from getting involved to obey your unquestionable God just like other religious rites. May God forgive us as the topic is highly sensitive.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nichobabe(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2014
daisy123:
Are you against God WHO sed men shud get married and multiply? Or do you support the antichrist who supports gay marriage instead of getting married to women ? DON'T BE MISLEAD BY THIS !!!
My Sister the OP is against any form of marriage. He is not supporting gay marriage, what he is saying is just be single. just to clear your misunderstanding

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2014
wakacome:
what am saying is that common sense is not always common...grin

Whatever that means to you, seems like would only make sense to you.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by patrickkkk: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2014
I think the op is on polnt because the holy Bible confirms it that marriage is not compulsory .

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2014
daisy123:

Which of the Gods said that? Please, be specific when you mention 'God' because not everyone believes in your God.

6 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Emdee590(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
I can't fit shout

Stop thinking everyone is like you.

Let the boys do what they like jor

Nor be person born you,you are starting to sound like a black guy.

I must commend you,it not easy to compose such a long post(copy and past)I'm not saying so o.

Nice write up op,may God bless your left and right hands only.leave d rest plaace for making an effort.

Hmmm still typing

All quoters shall go to.........so?don't quote me(fullstop)

Forget the guy jor...is marriage compulsory in your religion , if yes then OP reasons are null and void
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
I can't fit shout

I must commend you,it not easy to compose such a long post(copy and past)I'm not saying so o.

Nice write up op,may God bless your left and right hands only.leave d rest plaace for making an effort.

Hmmm still typing

D truth dey bite 4 body, shey? cool
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by HirstMOG(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2014
ifeness:

Married people are actually the most unhappy people on the planet. Most couple only try to tolerate each other but deeply,they hate each other. Most of the time they have a lot to lose if they get divorced,hence they stay in an unhappy union.

Most times I wonder where you guys think from, outside the house of God, can you single out where you can really find true happiness? We should stop using failed marriages or relationships as excuses for our unhappiness cos the world itself is unhappy.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Mrfils(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2014
gsainttrinity:

I quit agree with your very intelligient and valid assertions but here is why we guys are more afraid of mariage than death.
In marriage the odds that you would sink is 90%
men are generally responsible for only one person, ourselves. So when a woman comes into the equation that is an added compulsory even if that woman is the most lovable flawless angel..
Here is the bad part, that a man may be able to cope with the added evil, women with their nature like the Op pointed out. Makes it suicidal to even try.

And as if thats not bad enough, the children starts rolling in. An average woman wants nothing less than four kids.
Mind you men cares for 'only themselves or ourselves'

it is only the society that forces that responsibility on a man. Little wounder why men don't live long: my grandfather died 4 good 20 years before my grandmother followed.
Who do you think the marriage favored the most between the both?

Let me ask you again.. If you are faced with a big sea to swin with 90 percent chance of drowning, Or to sit by the shore tanning your skin in the sunlight and sipping from a coconut, which would you pick.

Like the song by ''i don't know who'' a good gambler should know when to place his bet, know when to hold back and know when to run.
I guess marriage for guys means ''RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK''
grin nice analysis... And d song was by Kenny Rogers
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2014
HirstMOG:

I can sense homo here!! I just wish your own parents had this same idea, you would have been discharged through menstruation!!

Must you get married before you can have children?

7 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by battery(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2014
If only I could see this OP, jst one slap is enough and I wil go. U were adopted right or grown from the tree?

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:

mate I don't knw their homies dat think lik me (d happiest pple on earth are married women and single men)but dey won't believe. Don't u c wat amber rose and ciara is makin wiz and future passin true but homies lik rick ross birdman wo got babymama dey al cool and also thinkin straight. (Men are polygamous by nature dey won't believe)

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2014
Omotolu:
...seriously,are you serious?I am not impress with your junk.it's full of craps.being single can be fun at first,as time goes on aging creeps in. it becomes a problem,a shame.all the time,I try not to impose my opinion,belief and culture on others because I may be wrong.whether married or single,it's all vanity.while u're still young and agile,please do the needful before old age creeps in,and one lives on regrets.
so so true & on point.The Poster is jst crying wolf & I bet in a few months from now,he & his cohorts here, will grow weary of singlehood & will be shedding tears of loneliness in their private moments.One thing abt certain ppl is dat,they over react & resort to very brash decisions by a mere confrontation of an unpleasant situation & as such,will want to rub off their plight on others.If there's no beautiful thing as marriage,wuld we all be born in legitimate balanced environments? Old age is d best judge of anti-marriage pros.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ogawisdom(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:

Op ur username is a little bit disturbin let me over look it n comment.

Now all u mentioned r d challenges of marriage jst like life is full of challenges. We cannot run alway from challenges but deal with them. I laughed when u used obama as an eg. Bc obama is happily married so to every successful man is a submissive supportive wife. Can u mention five men who lived without marrying whose lives changed d course of history anywhere in d whorld. Dt won't b easy to find mandela, dangote, bill gate, obama all married.

Op if u marry a good wife u ll apologies to NL for creating this thread n come back to delete this crap u call thread, d problem is dt they r rare to find.

A bad wife is d worst thing dt can happen to a man's life n I believe ur thread shld emphasis bad wife n 95 percent of our girls will make bad wives angry

So op dnt get it twisted a good wife is d best thing dt can happen to a man.

Go a bit spiritual as a christian here r d word of GOD

It is nt good for a man to b alone I ll make him a helper fit for him..........

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor frm GOD

Marriage is God's plan for procreation n if ur father reasoned lik u, u won't b here today

Op I understannd u can't change anytin in ur first post bc d mod ve locked it but u can ask them them to change d title to " y guys r better off alone than with a bad wife" dt way u ll make most sense

5 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2014
HirstMOG:

Most times I wonder where you guys think from, outside the house of God, can you single out where you can really find true happiness? We should stop using failed marriages or relationships as excuses for our unhappiness cos the world itself is unhappy.

Does God have a house? please get real! Who is God??

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Toks2008(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2014
THE OP NAILED IT.

Trust me friends, but for the fact that ia m a believer in Christ who wants to live my life to please GOD, I WILL NEVER EVER SMELL MARRIAGE AGAIN IN MY LIFE.

If only sex outside marriage is never a sin then to hell with marriage. It sulks big time.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by xthwonder(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
I can't fit shout

Hmmm still typing

Lol. E be like say the guy threaten ur ministry o

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Misogynist2014(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
Good guy beta pikin

You just break a record .....

You just won my prize(but I'm currently in mexico ,when I'm back I give to you)

For your mind,you fink I forgot to add
Op are you black?

Nope

Yes

Nope

Yes
You just reminded me ,beta pikin aka black boy. Oooops sowie I know you hate it.
Go siddon. Op has just confirmed my views, marriage is a bondage created by our forefathers to make woMEN look important. Thanks op, you've made my day!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by HirstMOG(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2014
patrickkkk:
I think the op is on polnt because the holy Bible confirms it that marriage is not compulsory .

Now I see that you only read and don't study your Bible. God and Paul's idea, which would you subscribed to?

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ask4bk(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2014
Before reading this post, I had made up my mind to live my short or long life here on earth WITHOUT MARRIAGE.

For the simple reason of the work I do, which makes me travel around the world/Africa a lot, and never staying in a single location for more than 2 years. I can't have a family with that, even though I love women like any sane man.

I agree with OP that life is sweet as a single person because of the ability to do anything. Yet, most of the reasons you gave are pro-immoralism, and you end up saying you hate girls equally. Like saying that if you want a child you could adopt (good) or get a baby mama (not call). Sex and/or Children are to be made ONLY under the umbrella of marriage. If you ain't gonna get married like me, then you should be chaste (celibate), or at least try to.

Then enjoy the positive freedom of being single.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Misogynist2014(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2014
ifeness:

THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS AND EARTH

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by romioray: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:

You have just listed seven reasons why they shouldn't have given birth to you. You are free to choose your path. He who instituted marriage is wiser than all. Your best thoughts and wisdom, compared to His, is like foolishness in His sight. The family is central in God's plan of happiness or salvation. God gave us families so that each child will be taught of his ways- to walk uprightly, do justly with fellow beings, be honest, chaste and benevolent, to help us become what He wants us to be. But people have clouded the vision with worldly pursuits. Hence you see those disparities in marriage due to lack of proper upbringing or orientation. In all, no Man should disdain from marriage for He who instituted marriage from the beginning is wiser than you in your best thoughts and wisdom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2014
slimmy05:
you still don't get it. If you base your reason for getting married is because of old age, what's the case when the wife dies or the husband dies? Marriage is overhyped bro.

You can live a sweet life without a wife.
...initially,one can live a sweet life without a lady,but as time passes-it turns sour,the society sees it as stigma.fortunately,old age is the greatest gift of all man-it is this crucial moment in life that we feel the impact of our actions;that's when one feel the effect of loneliness and bachelorhood.
Being married has its turbulence sometimes,still the fun over-rides the bains.
Life is an act,please view life from different perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by HirstMOG(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2014
ifeness:

Gos's house of worship. Hab 3 vs 8-10
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ask4bk(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2014
HirstMOG:

Now I see that you only read and don't study your Bible. God and Paul's idea, which would you subscribed to?

What are u saying chief?!!! Why make a difference btw God and Paul as if Paul wrote his letters of his own accord without any divine assistance. All the words of Paul, James, Peter, etc were inspired by the Holy Spirit.

No de talk like this. Abi what ur pastor told u? Those pastors who when they see God's word that don't favour their evil longings, then they say it's Paul that said, not God.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2014
ogawisdom:

Op ur username is a little bit disturbin let me over look it n comment.

Now all u mentioned r d challenges of marriage jst like life is full of challenges. We can not run alway from challenges but deal with them. I laughed when u used obama as an eg. Bc obama is happily married so to every successful man is a submissive supportive wife. Can u mention five men who lived without marrying whose lives changed d course of his anywhere in d whorld. Dt won't b easy to find mandela, dangote, bill gate, obama all married.

Op if u marry a good wife u ll apologies to NL for creating this thread d problem is dt they r rare to find. A bad wife is d worst thing dt can happen to a man's life n I believe ur thread shld emphasis bad wife n 95 percent of our girls will make bad wives angry

So op dnt get it twisted a good wife is d best thing dt can happen to a man.

It is nt good for a man to b alone I ll make him a helper fit for him..........

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor frm GOD

Marriage is God's plan for procreation n if ur father reasoned lik u, u won't b here today
sooooo on point,guy.I earlier nailed this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply)

S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.