Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only (128126 Views)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Top Seven Reasons Why Broke Guys Should Not Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Wisdytech(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
Babygal4eva:

undecided what does being gay have to do with marriage?
SHEG?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
ferdiii:

My point is he is helping to separate both sexes. That gives women what they have been aiming for but as marriage is ur lot...u said no again or oh not all are pro-feminism.
Abeg u're reasoning & writing off point,cos evrythng u layed up here is incoherent.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by IdiAmin2(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hamatrony:
Frm ur point numba 4, tnk God u mention mother, abeg if ur mum neva get married 2 ur dad, wil u exist?

Ode buruku
have you heard of the term 'baby mama'
Go and tell 2baba this nonsense you just wrote here, 2baba is the living evidence that what you wrote is just rubbish

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by mauricel: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
Jst bcoz u come from a broken home doesnt mean marriage isnt worth it, am sure if ur fada had dz mentality of urs den u wudnt even knw who ur real parents are coz ur fada wud hv adopted u d same way u plan to adopt a child and if evrybod fink d same way u du den dere wudnt b children to adopt. Am sure those of us dat came from a good home nd our parents stil live togeda happily pray to have our own good family too. Or du u fink sum1 u paid wil stay nd take care of u on ur sick when u can nolonger afford his or her salary. Pple wil alwayz be pple nd frndz wil stay as frndz, d same way ur blood will foreva remain ur blood coz no love like d love u get from ur family. Becareful of wah u write, do not write things dat are against the bible or quran becaus both d bible nd quran states how important a marriage iz. Am nt d religious type buh I wudnt du sumfin dat will piss the Gods.marriag has it bad sides buh I asure u d gud sides overshadow d bad sides.we all hv a story to tell abt marriage. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by justmenoni: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
@op your right about some of the points but i will disagree with you on the child issue,if someone dies without kids believe me some of their legacy will surely die with them,cos einstein,obama,thatcher etc have got legacy doesn't mean it will eb same for everyone,awolowo's kid are still enjoying the legacy been left by their father,well my popsy might not be dat popular but believe m he is one of the best and cheerful giver i have ever met and i have benefited from outsiders just cos he is my popsy..In general what works for Mr A might not work for Mrs B and op wait oo is your thread focusing more on the westerners or our naija we them cos believe me what you just advised might not work in our naija ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by IdiAmin2(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
all these people bringing God into it. i guess you have not seen this

1 corinthians 7 vs 8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. cheesy

Lo ba tan!!!

That's all
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Babygal4eva(f): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wisdytech:

SHEG?

Sorry what?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by jules123(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
Married though, but made sense.....
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
tbaby534:

So was ur mother to your father
among everyone here, you are the only nuisance; i see the adulterous b!tch who claims to be your mom didn't bring u up d way she should. you have no regard for mothers and thats exactly how ur b@stard kids will insult you, c0ck sucker!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by vibesbazedotml: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by hensben(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Missmossy:
Chai!
why the tongue
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by cutiesoglam(f): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
Woes unto any lady dt dates or even becomes ur baby mama.may God restart n reset ur brains to make u understand his covenant abt marriage and heal ur wounds dt has made u bitter..
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by BigBashiru: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
cutiesoglam:
Woes unto any lady dt dates or even becomes ur baby mama.may God restart n reset ur brains to make u understand his covenant abt marriage and heal ur wounds dt has made u bitter..

Lazy Arrow leave deities out of it. Is that your only defence?
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Boyooosa(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ex-Lovers are exceptionally attractive to each other, so what's d essence of getting hooked to just ONE person when so many others will still f**k you because of your inability to resist them let us go and watch Champions league jare!
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
cutiesoglam:

who da fvck r u hv we met before?? did u lose ur way? u cud do wit a GPRS ryt about nw.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ohzee(f): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
I shook my head as I read this post. It just shows how selfish the world has truly become today. Life is meant to be enjoyed all the time; really? Says who? I think the media and westernisation has turned this world into something else. Young men and women alike go into marriage with strange expectations from their partners. Nobody is interested in sacrifice anymore.
**Well, ladies over to you. All the men now see us as money lovers, backstabbers etc. God really help this world. I have so much to say but I know no one will read any long post.
* By the way I have been happily married for 17 years. Just like in my career and every other thing in life, there will always be days of doubt, sadness etc but NOTHING beats the companionship (not love) and satisfaction that marriage and children bring.
killjoy:
readers discretion adviced: this is a long post. get a bowl of popcorn and your glasses. turn off the TV , you don't want to get distracted. if it took me time to write such a lengthy post, I wonder why you should complain about reading it. below are the reasons.

1. We're too different to live together: women love people and relationships, men love objects (like cars, houses, gadgets, game consoles etc), a man's lot is his career, a woman's is marriage (according to the curse after the fall of man), women are indirect, men are always direct, men want sex before they develop feelings for women, women can't have sex without emotional attachment first(unless they r who.res, even if they are who.res lolzzz), a man wants to hv sex, a woman wants to make love (I swear she doesn't even mind just cuddling), men see having dinner as a time to quench hunger, women see having dinner as time for bonding, let me continue? A married man without money feels unfulfilled, a wealthy woman without a man feels similarly, I can go on and on! But no time, my point, you need a lot of patience, tolerance, understanding, endurance, compromise etc to survive in marriage. But life is too short, stay single and be free to be urself or get married and spend the rest of your life struggling to be another person. Continue reading, this is just one of seven.

2. Love doesn't exist: if you intend to stake your future with a woman on an emotion as erratic as love, then you need to have ur head examined. Love is an emotional convulsion which, like other sicknesses, are recovered from with time. Experience has thought me that a woman's love is only skin deep, but you can accentuate it with money. Ohhhh how women react to the smell of cash. Bleep love and go make some muller.

3. You don't need a child: the world will remember you by the kids you left behind. That's a big fat lie!! You don't need a carbon copy of yourself roaming the earth after your demise to ensure your immortality. Instead, the world will remember you by the feats you surmounted! Obama will be remembered not as the father of, I don't even know his child's name and I don't give a fvck bout it! But as the first black US President. Mother Theresa never had a child, Einstein's legacy is not his kids but his discoveries. My point! You are not remembered by the kids you had but the records you set. But if you badly want a kid, adopt one, or get a baby mama and impregnate her but never, never get married just to have kids. marriage is too great a price to pay.

4. There is absolutely nothing new marriage has to offer you: just be honest with yourself. A family? You already belong to one (or do you think you just appeared out of thin air?), love? Your mother loves you like die, trust moi. A woman to manage your home? Get a maid! pay her well and she will manage your home without complications like disrespecting you, PMS, etc. Sex? Gone are the days men marry for sex ooo!!! Sex is damn cheap, you don't need marriage to enjoy it. By the way, what makes you think getting married entitles you to sex when you want it, ie, if at all?? U never jam female Hitler. Continue reading, I'm not even close to the end.

5. Marriage is expensive: a woman's problems end when she gets married (at least on financial level), while a man's problems just begin. Most ladies don't have plans of making money(some stop after getting married). for a woman, after graduating from uni, a husband is top on d list above a job ie, if a job is on the list. Guys, stay alone and worry for one. Apart from financially, marriage drains you emotionally. You have to deal with a partner suffering from PMS five days in a month for life (by the time she reaches menopause, you'd be probably dead) and when she ain't suffering PMS, its worse cos she is pregnant!! Don't forget regular mood swings, test games, among other complicated female emotional ailments. Plus wait till you get divorced before you know how much financially and emotionally expensive marriage could be. That brings us to...

6. It may end up in divorce: possible causes of divorce. She gains weight, sex with one person for years gone stale and boring, the love (or whatever dumb ass name you call it) fades, you want a new woman, (men are polygamous by nature, hard truth. Deal with it), she is no longer the woman you married, (true, women do change after marriage for many reasons, that is story for another day), you cheat on her, she cheats on you, many many more. Don't scar yourself with a painful divorce. Stay single and happy.

7. You get to focus on your dreams without distractions. Like I said earlier, a man's career is his lot (or curse). As s man if you haven't got a successful career, you will probably die unhappy and unproductive. The compromise you have to make to keep her happy will retard you from achieving your dreams to the fullest. Pleasing a woman and pursuing your dreams are mutually exclusive. don't get married.

disclaimer: its ironic when people say honesty is a virtue yet can't bear to hear (or read) the truth.

nota bene: I am not prejudiced towards women. I hate all equally.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ohzee(f): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Why do women nag? What really is nagging? A lot of men refuse to grow up and be responsible. They are always seeking self-gratification and enjoyment. Is there any woman who nags a man who comes home early from work? Who provides for his family? Who is calm and loving? Women are naturally always trying to nurture and correct bad behaviour. So if your wife nags you, its likely your mother also did and you entered marriage thinking you had escaped all her (your mother's) correction and attempts to make you a better person.

I am a parent to teenage boys so I know what I am talking about.

africanrapper:
OP, look in front of where you are standing right now. There is a bar.
Go inside that bar and take a bottle of HEINEKEN for my head. No, take the whole crates of HEINEKEN. I WILL PAY.

Just last week, I was contemplating getting a girl on a contract of 5 years to have 2 kids for me (1 boy and 1 girl). I have everything I want to make my life happy. Must I get married to be happy?

The wahala of staying with a nagging woman is frustrating. I have lots of friends who no longer go home at night to their families, instead they join me to bars here in Port Harcourt till 12AM. Why? Their wives nag them to almost death situation.

#africanrapper

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
ohzee:
Why do women nag? What really is nagging? A lot of men refuse to grow up and be responsible. They are always seeking self-gratification and enjoyment. Is there any woman who nags a man who comes home early from work? Who provides for his family? Who is calm and loving? Women are naturally always trying to nurture and correct bad behaviour. So if your wife nags you, its likely your mother also did and you entered marriage thinking you had escaped all her (your mother's) correction and attempts to make you a better person.

I am a parent to teenage boys so I know what I am talking about.

mama weldone ma. nt all nagging is to correct d man. a man cud hv a psycho or emotional vampire on his hands or a miserable woman who looks for any available chance to share her misery with d man. women turn into many tins after marriage. shey u get

modified.

plus if a guy is single, he won't need any woman to correct his behavior, hence nag him to death. he can cum home weneva he likes, etc

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by haymoney01(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
Like i jst did. D op jst cancelled out marriage 4rm my mind... Might av kids anyway
MrsBreezy:

True. But you can make realism optimistic. After reading this(if I was a man) I wouldn't want to get married.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
kccarew:
Ofcourse it is, cos its no longer about "me myself and I" it no longer all about u ferdii, its u and others, break it down and follow the steps one at a time, find someone u have never met bf that is a proverb31 woman, believe me u would want to remain married even in heaven.but remember even with such woman,tough times will come to see how much u love ur wife, ur family. Life is not hard for those who believe, if I may ask how old are u!and where do u work, are u born again?I. Wish u could answer privately?
The thing bible says is not being considered. Once u have money... u have women. No love and it is what Op and others are saying. I don't need any counseling or private talks. Everything is fake in reality.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
ferdiii:

The thing bible says is not being considered. Once u have money... u have women. No love and it is what Op and others are saying. I don't need any counseling or private talks. Everything is fake in reality.

its as simple as DAT!! dis ladies wanna transform reality with mouth. kai!

4 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
BigBashiru:

Lazy Arrow leave deities out of it. Is that your only defence?
I don't move when pple swear...her sis can even babymama for Mikel Obi and she will be happy. We don't have swearing right.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by agidax: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello killjoy,
Can u be kind enough to share your personal story with us,it seems you were married before,but it came crashing,I get the angle you are coming from and wud like to know more.Its only a man with real experience that will understand where you are coming from.I can also perceive from yr write u that u're intelligent and really deep in thought,with no sentiments whatsoever,some things are over rated.
Reach me on 08053337314 or onojemma@yahoo.com
I can feel you.I want to learn more.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
enkay4love:
Abeg u're reasoning & writing off point,cos evrythng u layed up here is incoherent.
It is ur lot...why wld it make sense? Men are abstaining from marriage and it is incoherent to u.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
agidax:
Hello killjoy,
Can u be kind enough to share your personal story with us,it seems you were married before,but it came crashing,I get the angle you are coming from and wud like to know more.Its only a man with real experience that will understand where you are coming from.I can also perceive from yr write u that u're intelligent and really deep in thought,with no sentiments whatsoever,some things are over rated.
No PM, we are happy u are still alive.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by ohzee(f): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:

mama weldone ma. nt all nagging is to correct d man. a man cud hv a psycho or emotional vampire on his hands or a miserable woman who looks for any available chance to share her misery with d man. women turn into many tins after marriage. shey u get

modified.

plus if a guy is single, he won't need any woman to correct his behavior, hence nag him to death. he can cum home weneva he likes, etc

True talk. I learnt early that correcting an adult is a waste of time and that helps me not to nag. I nag my boys instead and pray that they will learn a few things.
Just like you have 'emotional vampire' women same goes for men. A lot of men would love to nag their wives for so many things, unfortunately men would rather not discuss deep issues while women prefer to talk things to death. This again, highlights the differences in both sexes like you said.
However, many people rush into marriage without understanding their partner. Forget love, understanding is KEY. Understanding begets love and not the other way round.
Lots of married men who have nagging wives will also never tell you the other side of the story. Remember there are always two sides to every story. If they could actually listen a bit they will be very surprised to find that the woman actually is telling them something. Again, the man most times doesn't want to confront issues that do not directly enhance him such as what would make him richer etc.
However its a pity that these days a lot of girls are not well brought up for marriage. Same with guys. Marriage like every good thing in life demands commitment and determination.

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
agidax:
Hello killjoy,

my guy I'm jst a regular guy who looked for love wer it doznt exist n I nw knw beta. I wish der is more to say Bt der isn't.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by kayphyzee(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
jmoore:
I will marry.
I will live long.
I will sleep with one woman(my wife) for the rest of my life.y

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from God..

Seconded bro.
Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by unmask: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
op and you say you don't plagiarise? You took all you said right off my head and put it in writing.....I have argued this to no wits end......marriage just doesn't show me any benefits......check my previous posts.....I am sure I have advised people to get a divorce more times than pastor biodun has bleeped the young girls in his congregation

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
ohzee:

True talk. I learnt early that correcting an adult is a waste of time and that helps me not to nag. I nag my boys instead and pray that they will learn a few things.
Just like you have 'emotional vampire' women same goes for men. A lot of men would love to nag their wives for so many things, unfortunately men would rather not discuss deep issues while women prefer to talk things to death. This again, highlights the differences in both sexes like you said.
However, many people rush into marriage without understanding their partner. Forget love, understanding is KEY. Understanding begets love and not the other way round.
Lots of married men who have nagging wives will also never tell you the other side of the story. Remember there are always two sides to every story. If they could actually listen a bit they will be very surprised to find that the woman actually is telling them something. Again, the man most times doesn't want to confront issues that do not directly enhance him such as what would make him richer etc.
However its a pity that these days a lot of girls are not well brought up for marriage. Same with guys. Marriage like every good thing in life demands commitment and determination.

well said. marriage needs commitment, determination, understanding, etc. Bt if I apply diz qualities to my ambition, I'd turn a billionaire before I reach 25. my career is more profitable dan being wit a woman. dats d honest truth

5 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by blakky97(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
killjoy:
readers discretion adviced: this is a long post. get a bowl of popcorn and your glasses. turn off the TV , you don't want to get distracted. if it took me time to write such a lengthy post, I wonder why you should complain about reading it. below are the reasons.

1. We're too different to live together: women love people and relationships, men love objects (like cars, houses, gadgets, game consoles etc), a man's lot is his career, a woman's is marriage (according to the curse after the fall of man), women are indirect, men are always direct, men want sex before they develop feelings for women, women can't have sex without emotional attachment first(unless they r who.res, even if they are who.res lolzzz), a man wants to hv sex, a woman wants to make love (I swear she doesn't even mind just cuddling), men see having dinner as a time to quench hunger, women see having dinner as time for bonding, let me continue? A married man without money feels unfulfilled, a wealthy woman without a man feels similarly, I can go on and on! But no time, my point, you need a lot of patience, tolerance, understanding, endurance, compromise etc to survive in marriage. But life is too short, stay single and be free to be urself or get married and spend the rest of your life struggling to be another person. Continue reading, this is just one of seven.

2. Love doesn't exist: if you intend to stake your future with a woman on an emotion as erratic as love, then you need to have ur head examined. Love is an emotional convulsion which, like other sicknesses, are recovered from with time. Experience has thought me that a woman's love is only skin deep, but you can accentuate it with money. Ohhhh how women react to the smell of cash. Bleep love and go make some muller.

3. You don't need a child: the world will remember you by the kids you left behind. That's a big fat lie!! You don't need a carbon copy of yourself roaming the earth after your demise to ensure your immortality. Instead, the world will remember you by the feats you surmounted! Obama will be remembered not as the father of, I don't even know his child's name and I don't give a fvck bout it! But as the first black US President. Mother Theresa never had a child, Einstein's legacy is not his kids but his discoveries. My point! You are not remembered by the kids you had but the records you set. But if you badly want a kid, adopt one, or get a baby mama and impregnate her but never, never get married just to have kids. marriage is too great a price to pay.

4. There is absolutely nothing new marriage has to offer you: just be honest with yourself. A family? You already belong to one (or do you think you just appeared out of thin air?), love? Your mother loves you like die, trust moi. A woman to manage your home? Get a maid! pay her well and she will manage your home without complications like disrespecting you, PMS, etc. Sex? Gone are the days men marry for sex ooo!!! Sex is damn cheap, you don't need marriage to enjoy it. By the way, what makes you think getting married entitles you to sex when you want it, ie, if at all?? U never jam female Hitler. Continue reading, I'm not even close to the end.

5. Marriage is expensive: a woman's problems end when she gets married (at least on financial level), while a man's problems just begin. Most ladies don't have plans of making money(some stop after getting married). for a woman, after graduating from uni, a husband is top on d list above a job ie, if a job is on the list. Guys, stay alone and worry for one. Apart from financially, marriage drains you emotionally. You have to deal with a partner suffering from PMS five days in a month for life (by the time she reaches menopause, you'd be probably dead) and when she ain't suffering PMS, its worse cos she is pregnant!! Don't forget regular mood swings, test games, among other complicated female emotional ailments. Plus wait till you get divorced before you know how much financially and emotionally expensive marriage could be. That brings us to...

6. It may end up in divorce: possible causes of divorce. She gains weight, sex with one person for years gone stale and boring, the love (or whatever dumb ass name you call it) fades, you want a new woman, (men are polygamous by nature, hard truth. Deal with it), she is no longer the woman you married, (true, women do change after marriage for many reasons, that is story for another day), you cheat on her, she cheats on you, many many more. Don't scar yourself with a painful divorce. Stay single and happy.

7. You get to focus on your dreams without distractions. Like I said earlier, a man's career is his lot (or curse). As s man if you haven't got a successful career, you will probably die unhappy and unproductive. The compromise you have to make to keep her happy will retard you from achieving your dreams to the fullest. Pleasing a woman and pursuing your dreams are mutually exclusive. don't get married.

disclaimer: its ironic when people say honesty is a virtue yet can't bear to hear (or read) the truth.

nota bene: I am not prejudiced towards women. I hate all equally.
You're a genius

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married - For Guys Only by killjoy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
unmask:
op and you say you don't plagiarise? You took all you said right off my head and put it in writing.....I have argued this to no wits end......marriage just doesn't show me any benefits......check my previous posts.....I am sure I have advised people to get a divorce more times than pastor biodun has bleeped the young girls in his congregation

lmao, ur very funny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (42) (Reply)

Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.