Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

198800Mam's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 198800Mam's Profile / 198800Mam's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Religion / Re: Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church by 198800Mam(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
ODJ124:
grin

*If someone tells you that money is not one of the ingredients that makes a woman happy, delete their number twice..*
grin grin

Thread seen...

It is the ingredient dat makes women happy not jst 1 of the ingredient sir, money 1st every other tin is gara
Religion / Re: Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) by 198800Mam(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
HAGAR IS A SLAVE TO SARAH, SO SARAH IS HER LORD AND MASTER SHE CAN GIVE HER FREELY TO WHO SO EVER SHE WANTS OR DESIRES TO SLEEP WITH because IN THOSE DAYS SLAVES HAVE NO RIGHT AND THEY ARE NOT FREE BORNS

1 Like

Religion / Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by 198800Mam(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Splendoor:
hmmm nawa oom.. even Jesus wine and dine with prostitutes, tax collectors and all manner of people while he was on Earth, what's this man saying, he's just preaching hate... on the last day every body eyes will open, who be who nah that time go tell...

Lolzzz the day a person dies is dat person last day.... This life goes on with the living on it......... This world no go end n this place is our heaven on Earth
Politics / Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by 198800Mam(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell.

God will give u understanding on when to post n not to post dis ur repentance write up

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns by 198800Mam(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Funny governor, after 2years of nysc no job na to buy guns n weapons n attack all politians oooo
Sports / Re: Strongest Man In Africa Pulls A Trailer Loaded With Rice In Ghana (Video) by 198800Mam(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2021
AFRICANS WITH EVERYDAY DRAMA
Religion / Re: A Cobra Was Found In My Office - Bishop Oyedepo by 198800Mam(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Snakes are found at homes sometimes.

Snakes found at home hardly bite if not threatened.

These people and common petty things they claim to be miracle.
You will never see amputated limbs being restored or regenerated

Through talk ma fingers are yet to be regenerated
Foreign Affairs / Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by 198800Mam(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
berbs:
Well, alien invasion could be Christianity's rapture. Maybe, maybe not.
U hv a point dat is if diA is Eva going to be rapture

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by 198800Mam(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
dynicks:
Tell EDOITES to stay at a place, they won't listen.....now see the confusion and state of disarray they've out world people into!!....

Bros wetin we Edo ppl do you now?
Dis matter is below our technology
Foreign Affairs / Re: Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) by 198800Mam(m): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
dynicks:
Tell EDOITES to stay at a place, they won't listen.....now see the confusion and state of disarray they've out world people into!!....

Bros wetin we Edo ppl do you now
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by 198800Mam(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently
and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

Funny post....
Chairman ur GALFRND love, hrt and body,is not meant for only you even after marriage is not guaranteed it to be urs only.
Up ur game n play along
New
Gal
Is
Needed
Sharply

No any sane guy shud trust a gal with his hrt in the name of love
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life by 198800Mam(m): 7:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thebest12:
Hello Good morning nairalanders ,
Pls I want to know am I about to experience heart break or I should do that now before she does it to me . My girlfriend just posted someone LOML . I just saw that on her stories. I investigated deeply and I found the guy's username . I saw that the guy has been commenting on her posts recently
and I wonder why she posted the guy LOML . I tried to ask her but some people adviced me not to and that I should watch from distance. Okay just when I have decided to freestyle the matter , today again she posted same guy again . I am so pained right now , and confused.

Am I about to experience heart break .? Should I kuku end the relationship now ? Pls I need your advice

Funny post....
Chairman ur GALFRND love, hrt and body,is not meant for only you even after marriage is not guaranteed it to be urs only
Foreign Affairs / Re: Whale Appears At The Shores Of A Beach In Sierra Leone (Video) by 198800Mam(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
shogsman:

This is unfit types of reasoning that makes the whole world still laugh at Nigerians,no completely normal person would want to eat a mammal of this size,you see an animal stranded and in need of help the first thing that comes to your own mind is to kill it since it's vulnerable and can't attack back,it shows what kind of person you are in real life

Well said preacher with human sanity ppl wia normal for dis country na only 2remain ooo

1 Like

Romance / Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by 198800Mam(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2021
LOLZZZZ OP MA FRIEND IN PROMARY SCHOOL IN YEAR 2000 MARRIED HIS PRIMARY SCHOOL CRUSH APRIL THIS YEAR
Health / Re: When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush by 198800Mam(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:
I can't seem to get mine to last more than 6-8 weeks before the bristles go in all directions.

And no, I am not battering my gums with them by brushing too hard. And I use Colgate toothbrushes. They are sold in packs of three.

It's well try using oral B brush

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer by 198800Mam(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because they are not under Law and so not bound by consequences of the Law, including curses .
You see, what your Mogs fail to warn you is that when you make a decision to become of God by believing in Jesus Christ, you entire existence is brought subject to the Law of the New Covenant, the blessings and the curses. undecided

Well said sir
Religion / Re: Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) by 198800Mam(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
udemzyudex:

It is simple, rev. Father are not suppose to own personal business, they are different from Pentecostal pastors, same as it wrong for them to bear children.

That's his point, whichever way you try to put it, it is wrong.

WE NEED YOU TO QUOTE FOR US WHERE IN THE CATHOLIC DOGMA THAT STOPPED THEM FROM OWNING BUSINESS
Politics / Re: Wawa-Zange Grazing Reserve: Gombe Governor, Inuwa Provides Modern Facilities by 198800Mam(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2021
Gambit23:

How can u be begging money & in d same post where u are claiming that you can teach people how to make 200k - 400k monthly.

LOLZ HELP ME AND ASK HIM OH, COPORATE BEGGARS EVERYWHERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by 198800Mam(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2021
198800Mam:

It's cloves and not gloves
Aidan is wonder fruit in English ask any yoruba woman in market selling herbs about it
Health / Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by 198800Mam(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2021
Goke101:

Bro wetin be that eru aidan and gloves
Or shey you fit explain all over abeg no vex
It's cloves and not gloves
Aidan is wonder fruit in English ask any rubber woman in market

2 Likes

Health / Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by 198800Mam(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=Reborn14 post=102675214][/quote]
AIDAN- WONDER FRUIT
Health / Re: I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. by 198800Mam(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2021
1. GET 100 GARLIC, 30 TUMERIC, 100 BOONI SEEDS, CLOVES #200, 10 AIDAN, 30 NEGRO PEPPER. CUT THEM TO PIECES AND PUT THEM INSIDE A 4LITTER CONTAINER SOCK WITH WATER FOR 3DAYS AND ALLOW IT TO FERMENT.
DOSAGE:- TAKE 1ST THING IN THE MORNING AND LAST THING AT NIGHT B4 GOING TO BED FOR 1WEEK,IF IT FINISHED ALONG THE WAY MIX N MAKE ANOTHER ONE. YOU CAN ALWAYS TOP UP THE CONTAINER BY ADDING WATER.
NOTE:- STAY AWAY FROM ALCOHOL, SUGARY DRINKS,THINGS AND JUNK FOODS.

2. GET SCENT LEAVES + BITTER LEAVES BLEND AND EXTRACT THE WATER 1ST AND LAST THING MORNING AND NIGHT. TAKE FOR 1WK. BE EAT ENOUGH VEGETABLES, FRUITS LIKE TIGER NUTS,DATES, CARROTS, COCONUT, WALNUTS, GROUNDNUTS, WATERMELON AND CUCUMBER ETC.

3. FINALLY GET 30 WONDERFUL KOLA, 30 SILKY KOLA, 30 BITTER KOLA, ALLIGATOR PEPPER, 200 PIECES OF MORINGA SEEDS, CUT ALL THE KOLAS INTO PIECES AND PUT EVERYTHING INTO A 3LITTER CONTAINER AND FILL WITH ORIGINAL WHITE HOT DRINK. ALLOW IT FOR JUST 48HROURS(2DAYS) TO FERMENT.
DOSAGE:- 1 SHOT B4 BREAKFAST, ONE SHOT IN THE NIGHT B4 U SLEEP FOR THREE WEEKS.
NOTE-: EXERCISE REGULARLY EAT PLENTY OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND AVOID SEX TOTALLY DURING THIS PERIOD OF TREATMENT AND ALWAYS TAKE ENOUGH WATER ATLEAST 10 SACHET WATER A DAY.

#MAMCARES

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPOWER: Is 6th Of June The Deadline For Stream1 Biometrics? by 198800Mam(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2021
[quote author=RunzMAN post=102391851]

With phone?[/quote
Laptop]
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C: Stream 2, No Official Date Yet by 198800Mam(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
send your Npower details let my bro add your name to balance our stream2 list. But you better don't send if you're not beautiful
okay sir

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Error In Npower Test Results by 198800Mam(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
ysobanke:
Pls I need help, before now I scored 75, but now my dashboard is showing take test instead of view result which it normally show, should I retake the test or other that are yet to be shortlisted have the same dashboard now?
Even if u click on the retake test it will not open, period of exams n test is over now it's just shortlisting, screening n biometric
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted by 198800Mam(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sammology:
It's not so
I saw someone with 95 not shortlisted but someone with 65 was shortlisted . The same LGA, the same program. I saw it not I heard or was told
YOU ARE RIGHT ITS JUST RANDOM SELECTIONS
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by 198800Mam(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2021
kollinz1234:
I really do not understand this npower stuff based on getting shortlisted. I scored 90% in my test and my wife score %100 yet none of us was shortlisted

NB: I am from the south while
She is from the North (in case they are using quota system); yet none of us was shortlisted

YOU TO PASS THE TEST I GUESSED
ANYWAYS IAM FROM EDO STATE SCORED 85% AND I DID MA BIOMETRIC ON MONDAY.
SO KEEP HOPING AS LONG AS YOUR DETAILS ON YOUR BVN,NIMC ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AND YOUR AGE IS NOT MORE DAN 35YEARS. GOD WILL HELP US

I thought these things are giving on merit o

Below is attachment of our results.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? by 198800Mam(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2021
honest1480:
I did my biometric capturing since 8am today and it's still showing on my dashboard mandating me to do biometric capturing. Pls did anybody experienced the same thing, and if yes, what happened afterwards?

LOG OUT AND LOGIN AGAIN
PROBLEM SOLVED
Romance / Re: A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. by 198800Mam(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Toks2008:
There is this popular theory that a man must either be a smoker, a lover of liquor and if not these two, he must be a womaniser.

How true?

I think It’s up to a any guy to smoke if he chooses to ignore the health warnings and no biggie if any man drinks from time to time and of course, liking

women and being a horrible flirt is up to any man. Anyone can pick their vices and live their lives in the way they please. No judgment.

But be that as it may, I think it is wrong to presume that every man would belong in either or more of these categories. There are men who don't do any and they are not less than a man.

So nairalanders what is your take, which one do you indulge in?

YOU ARE RIGHT ITS ALL ABOUT DISCIPLINE, LOVE FOR GOD AND FEAR OF GOD
Religion / Re: Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter by 198800Mam(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Kylekent59:
shocked

I just want to be sincere here: when the president of a country ban social media and one of her citizens is found making use of the medium or made use of the banned media. That means the presidential order has been disobeyed.

Before you blast me, let us assume you banned your child from making use of her phone. She when ahead and made use of her friend's phone. Does that mean your child has disobeyed you?

Should I call that a debate? Someone should reason in my direction and let's see if we can justify that.

YOU ARE RIGHT
BUT THE PRESIDENT BANNED TWITTER APP IN NIGERIA
DID HE ALSO BANNED NIGERIANS FROM USING TWITTER?
Religion / Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by 198800Mam(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Like Osinbajo like Adeboye...

Both hypocritical hypocrites...

No be this human confirmed Remi Tinubu as a Pastor

Like his pastors ...like him

Na only Yoruba takes him serious

Reason why Rccg has gone from mega church to business center

Same human that once brag of setting Rccg every 10 meters

What now happened?

God can never be mocked ... for he’s not a man.

Adeboye can deceive some .. but not all at all times

After all we go die stand for judgement before almighty

This man Na pure scam...

God can never lie.

Lolzzz at every 100metres to 200metres here in KADUNA state you will see RCCG
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPOWER: Is 6th Of June The Deadline For Stream1 Biometrics? by 198800Mam(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kaybae:
. I did mine yesterday as at 3:30pm and until 2:30pm today it was still showing that I should capture my finger print but just few minutes that I checked now it has changed to "fingerprint captured"

Okay let mi login I checked again because I did mine around 7pm yesterday but it's still showing capture biometric

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.