Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

198800Mam's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 198800Mam's Profile / 198800Mam's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

Literature / Re: THE REVELATIONS... Short Story... By Danny Walker by 198800Mam(m): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Divepen1:
grin

At least, I have about 9 complete works to my name, lowest being 40k works.

Clap for me jare. It's not easy.

And unless I die, I'll complete every work I've written by God's grace and my dedication.
UR WISH IS UR PRAYER GUD LUCK WITH DEM N MORE GRACE
Literature / Re: THE REVELATIONS... Short Story... By Danny Walker by 198800Mam(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hello guys, i have come with a story again... Although its short, i would like u to just check it out... I got d idea from divepen1 when he wrote abt rapture but he kind of abandoned d work. I got inspired to write mine... So here we go...
DIVEPEN1 N ABANDONED WORK RE LYK 5 N 6
Literature / Re: NIGERIAN Ethan Hunt... By Danny Walker by 198800Mam(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
MORE ACTIONS MORE SUSPENSE.....WAITING 4 MORE BOMBS
Religion / Re: Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? by 198800Mam(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
[quote author=Inteltower post=86309275]

you fool, be mindful of what you say about God.
if you don't have understanding stop displaying your pathetic ignorance.
He is God and if he demands Satan in his presence Satan will obey (See the book of job)
didn't he use Israelites enemies from time to time to punish them (Egypt, Rome, etc)
you fool for both evil and good things/beings he can use; Isn't he God ? (See book of revelations about the four horse men)
didn't he send the angel of death to kill every first born male in Egypt ?
didn't he send a lying spirit to an Israelite king who surrounded himself with many prophets
didn't he send the 10 plagues to Egypt
or destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah ?

you ignorant fool am asking you isn't he God ?
if you were a god in his shoes how will you punish mankind for their sinful ways ?
CANT U JST REPLY OR ADMONISH SMBDY WITHOUT INSULTING N CALLING DEM FOOLS?TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT RELIGION IS OUR GREATEST PROBLEM IN DIS WORLD

1 Like

Literature / Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by 198800Mam(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2020
SilverSpoonEnt:

People not commenting means they don't need the story... So I'm just locking up on my end...
I GUESS U RE RITE UR NUMBER OF VIEWERS SHOULD BE EQUAL 2 D NUMBER OF COMMENT,RECOMMENDATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
Literature / Re: NIGERIAN Ethan Hunt... By Danny Walker by 198800Mam(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2020
GUD N VERY INTERESTING KIP IT COMING
Literature / Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by 198800Mam(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
SilverSpoonEnt:

Season 2 is ready, fully typed, and with me... But i won't post until I've gotten the number of comments i want... There's a new thread for season 2 sha...
NAWA U N DIS UR 50COMMENTS I JST TIRE 4 UR LEVEL WALAHI
Literature / Re: The Inter Galactic Wars 1 by 198800Mam(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
UPDATE UPDATE NEEDED
Literature / Re: Woes Of The Dark Night by 198800Mam(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
UPDATE LONG OVA DUE
Literature / Re: The Witch Of Zedikus by 198800Mam(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
UPDATE
Literature / Re: HORROR!!! The Sacrifice! by 198800Mam(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
GUD WORK BUT UPDATE LONG OVA DUE
Family / Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 198800Mam(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wyzkyd:
It was three semesters back when a female friend of mine came to visit fast forward to the day bfr I bought perfume around 4500 (big money) to give my course-mate for his birthday cos the guy had helped me thru hard-times only for the girl to tell me she liked it I said ok,now fast forward to the day after she visited I was looking for the perf to wrap I searched everywhere immediately a thought occurred to me, I called the girl and she was like I thought u said I should take it. Well I explained to my friend and he said I should forget it,but based on who I be,I no dey forget. For the rest of that semester nah for her place I dey chop. Even today sef I plan on going bfr night class.
MAD OO

2 Likes

Family / Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 198800Mam(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
ONE COOL EVENING AFTER D HEAVY RAINFALL I WAS JUST AT HOME LAYING DOWN ON MA MATRESS, SHE JUST CAME IN WITH HER LONG PURPLE OVERALL HIJAB BEFORE I CUD WELCOME HER PROPER SHE JST PULL HER HIJAB SHE WAS STEAK NAKED WITH NOTHING UNDER D HIJAB, AND WE HAD THE BEST SEX N ROMANCE EVA

8 Likes

Family / Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 198800Mam(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

My sister it's a matter of saying no. You can never tell what is on a woman's mind.

I have been so gentlemanly with a female visitor before that we spent the whole time in the living room watching TV.

On the stairs seeing her off she asked me," so na tv u take me watch today?"
LOLZ MA BRODA U RE ON THE LOW

2 Likes

Literature / Re: Rebirth by 198800Mam(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
GUDWORK KIP IT UP
Literature / Re: NIGERIAN Ethan Hunt... By Danny Walker by 198800Mam(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
UPDATE D READERS ARE HERE WAITING PATIENTLY
Literature / Re: Blind Revenge ( The Battle Of Gods) by 198800Mam(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
GOOD WRITE UP KIP IT UP
Literature / Re: Blood Wars by 198800Mam(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Sommypan:

Thanks. Do you write?
NO IAM NOT A WRITER
Literature / Re: Blood Wars by 198800Mam(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
NICE ONE KIP IT COMING
TV/Movies / Re: 'Inikpi Is The Jesus Of Kogi State' - Pamilerin On 'The Legend Of Inikpi' by 198800Mam(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
BafanaBafana:
I know the story quite well. The comparison though.
If Inikpi hadn't sacrificed herself, the Jukuns would have wiped out the Igala nation from the face of the earth.
Now question is, if Jesus had not been killed, what would have happened to us especially Africans?
BafanaBafana:
If Inikpi hadn't sacrificed herself, the Jukuns would have wiped out the Igala nation from the face of the earth.
Now question is, if Jesus had not been killed, what would have happened to us especially Africans?
BafanaBafana:
what would have happened to us especially Africans?
NOTHING 4 HAPPEN WE STILL REMAIN AFRICANS BT TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPERS
Literature / Re: Moon Walker 2 [the Dark Moon] Onyeneke Abel by 198800Mam(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Abelosas222:
MOONWALKER 2
[THE DARK MOON]

CHAPTER 24

"It's the girl, it's her, I told you, Simon, she's going to kill us all?"
Elias was quick to speak up. All eyes turned to him that he had to raise his hands questionably.
"What? That's the truth, you all see the power the girl possesses"
Simra looked to Elias direction, she wondered why it was always Elias speaking against Kara, why does he want her dead at all cost.
"If you would permit me, Simon"
She turned to Simon and got permission to speak.
"While going through Kara's wound, I noticed she was stabbed with a relic dagger; a relic dagger is the only thing that can kill an immortal. Now here is the interesting part, the relic dagger was soiled with the citrus flower, the deadliest poison on this planet. This means this was deliberate, someone wants Kara dead. This has not been the first attempt. What if Kara is the victim, what if there is an enemy that wants her dead since she is the only person that stands in the way. I just saw a vision, Simon. There is light and there is darkness. They are two personalities. Once the light is gone, darkness rules. Have we ever sat down to think that the enemy has been pushing us to kill the light, to kill the only person capable enough to stop darkness? What harm has Kara done other than good? She single-handedly saved the kids during the race. What other sign do you want to prove that she is the light and that someone is trying to put off that light so darkness would reign"
Silence enveloped the hall of prophecy. Simon felt stupid like a scale fell off from his eyes.
"A war is coming my Lord, what I saw is a war against the whole universe, and it wasn't Kara leading the army, it was an army of demons, led by their king Zelda!"
Simra's words sounded like thunder in the ears of the elders...
"What! What is this oaf saying? Zelda? Zelda has been locked away in the underworld for over a thousand years! There is no he can get out of the underworld woman! Kara is the threat here, don't you see it?"
Elias spoke up again.
"She has a point, Simon, we might just be fighting against our own savior, the girl has been here for years, she has clearly done more good than harm"
Another elder named Cephas spoke up.
Simon was quiet, all eyes were on him. Finally, he spoke out
"The competition would continue, if the girl survives, she would join the knights of the refuge. Simra could not help the smile that crept up to the corner of her lips, she bowed and hurried to her chambers to break the good news to Kara.
Elias was careful as he found his way through his secret tunnel, he had an important meeting, his plans have been ruined! Simra ruined it and she mist pay!
"You better have some good news for me, it's dangerous to call me out here at night, someone might see me, demon"
Elias clenched out.
"Yes Elias, there is good news, I found him, I found Zelda"
It was the Rakshasa, it had to break the news to Elias.
Elias's eyes went wide?
"Where is the demon, speak!"

"Easy Elias, he is right here in the refuge"
Elias jaw dropped now, he couldn't believe he had been with the answers he had sought for many years.
With a lower tone, he required.
"Just give me the name"

Without hesitation, the demon muttered
"Jason"

Moonwalker 2
Continues

To read the first series of the story click on the link below or contact me on Whatsapp +2348160830305
Education / Re: What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant? by 198800Mam(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2020
popp:

Where would you place Lecturers in a University?
LECTURERS ARE EMPLOYED BY GOVERNMENT SO THEY ARE CIVIC SERVANTS
Literature / Re: Olamma, The Mystic Child by 198800Mam(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
NYC 1, MORE UPDATE
Education / Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by 198800Mam(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
PLS HOW DID THE WOMEN CHECKED, CONFIRMED AND KNEW DAT HER DAUGHTER HYMEN IS STILL INTACT?
Education / Re: My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out by 198800Mam(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Your doughter is a legend of the Marlians.

Thank God her heimen is intact.

Most times They pick these bad influence from outside the home or from social media. Unfortunately social media is here to stay and get worse.
PLEASE HOW DID THE CHECKED N KNEW DAT HER DAUGHTER HYMEN IS STILL INTACT
Politics / Re: Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister by 198800Mam(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
AUDIO 18HRS ELECTRICITY SUPPLY
Literature / Re: History Of “ilu Aje” (the Land Of The Wizard) In Oyo State Part 1 by 198800Mam(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
UPDATE NEEDED PLS

1 Like

Literature / Re: The Love Grotto by 198800Mam(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
ITS TYM 2 ROUND UP DIS STORY, UPDATE
Literature / Re: "The Bite" A Story By Nightcrawler123 by 198800Mam(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
UPDATE LONG OVA DUE
Literature / Re: Rebirth by 198800Mam(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
UPDATE, ITS TYM 2 ROUNDUP DIS STORY

1 Like

Literature / Re: Iron Sanctuary (V3) by 198800Mam(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
UPDATE PLS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.