Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

198800Mam's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 198800Mam's Profile / 198800Mam's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Career / Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by 198800Mam(m): 11:35am On May 01
HMMMMM MI NVR SAVE ANYTHING FROM MY 38K MONTHLY SALARY..... E NO EVEN REACH MI EAT FOOD LET ALONE SAVE.
Phones / Re: Airtel Vs Glo Which Has A Better, More Reliable Internet Network? (Photo) by 198800Mam(m): 8:47am On Apr 19
Ebukamatth:
Which sub I fit do on mtn with 6k
Monthly subscription
I sell data I can give you 20gb for #6000
Politics / Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by 198800Mam(m): 11:03am On Apr 16
Makamatic:
Me wey never see light for 3 days now .

NA BAND Z YOU DEY OOO

1 Like

Politics / Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by 198800Mam(m): 11:01am On Apr 16
MI NA ONLY 2HOURS LIGHT I DEY SEE SOME DAYS NO LIGHT AT ALL

5 Likes

Religion / Re: What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? by 198800Mam(m): 10:22am On Mar 29
In this passage from John 18:6, the soldiers who came to arrest Jesus fell to the ground when he declared, "I am he." This incident is often interpreted as a demonstration of Jesus's divine power, causing the soldiers to be overwhelmed or awestruck by his presence. Some scholars also suggest that this might have been a symbolic act signifying Jesus's willingness to surrender himself voluntarily.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Federal Government To Deploy 157 Soldiers For Peacekeeping In South Sudan. by 198800Mam(m): 8:02am On Mar 21
COUNTRY WHERE NO GET PEACE DEY SEND 157SOLDIERS FOR PEACE KEEPING...... ITS WELL

2 Likes

Health / Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by 198800Mam(m): 1:59am On Mar 21
LIVING DEAD SITUATION
Phones / Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by 198800Mam(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17
GLO AND AIRTEL
Religion / Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by 198800Mam(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17
The fear of death is often rooted in the unknown. People fear what they can't fully understand or anticipate. Even if someone believes in an afterlife like heaven, the uncertainty of what happens after death can still be daunting. Additionally, many people have strong attachments to life, their loved ones, and the experiences they have on Earth. So, while they may believe in the concept of heaven, the transition from life to the afterlife is still a significant and mysterious event that can evoke fear.

3 Likes

Career / Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by 198800Mam(m): 2:23am On Feb 20
We are depending on God

1 Like

Food / Re: Rising production cost: Bakers Begin Nationwide Strike On February 27 by 198800Mam(m): 8:01am On Feb 14
WAHALA FOR BREAD CONSUMERS AND PASTRY PRODUCTS
Family / Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by 198800Mam(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12
GARLIC, CAMPHOR AND LEMON GRASS

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by 198800Mam(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Leave in peace and move on
Family / Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by 198800Mam(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
ITS WELL WITH, HE WAS A GAMBLER EVEN B4 YOU MARRIED... FOR NOW YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER CARRY YOUR KIDS AND TRAIN THEM AS YOU DIMWIT
Romance / Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by 198800Mam(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

ITS WELL... LEAVE VIRGINS FOR VIRGINS G

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.
Family / Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by 198800Mam(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2023
1ST MISTAKE BEFORE MARRIAGE, 2ND MISTAKE AFTER MARRIAGE, SO WHEN YOU WERE CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE BY HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH YOUR BABY MAMA FOR THE 2ND TIME WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PROTECTION, OGA YOU BE BROSTITUTE AND YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR CURRENT WIFE... GO CARRY YOUR CROSS IN PEACE...FATHER ABRAHAM
Crime / Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by 198800Mam(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
EFCC GO AND DO YOUR JOB... WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS YOUR INFORMATION
Food / Re: How Much Is GARRI In Your Area? by 198800Mam(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2023
Education / Re: Obaseki Approves Automatic Employment Of First-class Graduates Of Edo Origin by 198800Mam(m): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
What of an Igbo/Yoruba/ Hausa man that was born & breed in Edo, is he an indigene too?

grin grin grin grin
He is not an indigene.......We mostly only recognized indigene by blood in Nigeria and not by birth
Politics / Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by 198800Mam(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
seeyounow:
undecided undecided the satellite picture of kano state . places like Gano, hadeija , wudil and bichi etc visit http://earth.google.com

Hadejia is not in kano state but in Jigawa state
Politics / Re: INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso by 198800Mam(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Exposed1:
MANHOOD yakubu grin cool
The mandate snatcher.

Expose them one by one.

It's possible him no know his date of birth
Politics / Re: "Happy Hour" Starts In Akwa Ibom State (Video) by 198800Mam(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
THIS THING MAKE REMEMBER MTN HAPPY HOUR NIGHT CALLS THAT YEAR
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: "What Has A Leg Chain Got To Do With Acquiring A Job" by 198800Mam(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Perception has more influence than reality. Your appearance is your perception. Your abilities are reality. But nobody will even see your abilities if your appearance is not appealing. That is why you must always dress well. Not expensively. Well. Big difference!

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year by 198800Mam(m): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
#7000 IN THE YEAR 2009

1 Like

Religion / Re: Who Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? by 198800Mam(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
ENOCH AND ELIJAH...... HOW THEM TAKE DISAPPEARED INTO HEAVEN BODY, SOUL AND SPIRIT
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? by 198800Mam(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
DONT PAY ANY #585 NA SCAM OO
Religion / Re: Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? by 198800Mam(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Since we don’t see explicit examples of kissing before marriage in the context of dating in the Bible.

The Bible tells us that whatever we do should be for the glory of God. And this includes kissing.

“So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” – 1 Corinthians 10:31 ESV

And understanding the intent or motive for kissing is the key to addressing whether kissing before marriage is a sin and is glorifying to God.
Religion / Re: Is SMOKING A SIN by 198800Mam(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Doing anything harmful to your health and wellness or wellbeing is a sin
Nairaland / General / Re: What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? by 198800Mam(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
A plate of garri and KULI kuli

1 Like

Travel / Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by 198800Mam(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
sirpraise:
The worse capital is Dutse, Jigawa State. As if they pack people out from the state.

Lolzzz dat place is a settlement jst 1 straight road..... Empty city.... E NVR reach to be state let alone state capital

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. by 198800Mam(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
ITbomb:
If she is through with school (or about to) and has at least one skill (sewing, hair stylist, makeup, ICT etc) please do marry her and grow together in love

Well said kip it up
Politics / Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by 198800Mam(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Completed Voter's registration in the South South has improved. Lagos and Osun is impressive while Anambra and Ebonyi needs to keep up the pace. But I still don't understand how Borno State has a high volume of online voters registration.

Modified

THANK YOU SIR
Delta, Edo and Bayelsa States, I hail una o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.