Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,700 members, 7,955,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

198800Mam's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 198800Mam's Profile / 198800Mam's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Religion / Re: Verydarkman Storms Disability Home, Tests Prophet Jeremiah’s Miracle Water by 198800Mam(m): 10:28am On Aug 09
seunmsg:

Well, he’s selling the healing water and it should work for whoever buys it. A product should be able to deliver on its marketing points.

Well said....
Family / Re: How Bed Bugs Made Me Relocate: by 198800Mam(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03
Clevagal:

You sold your household items that have bedbugs in them to an innocent person. That’s why he probably called you wicked

Na pure evil bi dat
Phones / Re: Step-By-Step Guide On Unblocking Your Line Others Using Shortcodes by 198800Mam(m): 9:05am On Jul 30
UstazAhmed:
A barred line can't receive otp
The otp is been sent to your email n not your line
Politics / Re: Why I Intervened In National Minimum Wage Negotiations — Tinubu by 198800Mam(m): 11:00am On Jul 19
CyrusVI:

That guy is actually being realistic

To Abians, this 70k only exists in Jupiter as they dont even know what it feels like to have their salary structured on the 30k minimum wage

Of what use is the phantom 100k to them if they'll never get to receive it

I'm a realist and that's how to live life

Abians should hold their governors responsible....... The money to pay them is there already
Politics / Re: N70,000 Minimum Wage: We Can’t Pay Unless…. – Organised Private Sector Cries Out by 198800Mam(m): 10:42am On Jul 19
thesicilian:

If you were a staff of a PRIVATE company receiving 25k per month, and they say they cannot pay you 70k but can manage to pay you 50k, would you accept it or prefer to refuse so that the company can close down and you return to the labour market with no certainty of a new job in the next few months?
Most companies are still not going to pay up to minimum wage and nothing will happen. In fact I know of some people that kneel down to greet their bosses just for paying them salaries, not to talk of if the boss now decides to add just 10 - 15k to their salary instead of the commensurate minimum wage pay

It's normal most private organizations do pay less than than the 30k minimum wages to almost all their staffs, most especially private schools, small business owners, etc

1 Like

Food / Re: Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) by 198800Mam(m): 8:52am On Jul 09
Nonny95:
God abeg o

I am waiting patiently for those who would argue that these are broken pieces and it's a normal thing.

The accidental lovers of NIGERIA

It's normal here in kano since in the year 2000
Romance / Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by 198800Mam(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:
Men be honest… would you date someone who’s a little chubby? I feel like men only want skinny woman these days and that’s something I have never been.

Dating has been super hard for me and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m a little thicker than most females I know, I’m not talking obsessed but thicker for sure.

So, men… does weight matter to you when it comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.

Life is all about choices mi preferred thin n skinny type.... But 1 man food is another man's poison.... Remain steadfast and firm ur time will come
Career / Re: Nigerian Workers Spend 65% Of Salary On Foods – UN by 198800Mam(m): 2:57am On Jul 05
UN PPL DON COME WITH ANOTHER LIES AGAIN...... IN NIGERIA CURRENTLY WE SPEND 100% OF OUR SALARIES AND TILL BORROW MONEY TO BUY FOOD

1 Like

Education / Re: 340% Tarrif Hike: Darkness Looms As UNIBEN Says 'We Can't Afford N280m Bill' by 198800Mam(m): 3:51pm On May 26
96ACE:
What a shame! A school like Uniben should be capable of generating their own electricity like the prestigious Ahmadu Bello University. Maybe their VC should visit ABU for training.

Which ABU in zaria kaduna state are talking about the same ABU that is owning Kaduna Electric 931million in April 2023.............they are also facing the same issue of disconnection last year....
Politics / Re: Tinubu Welcomes Kano Billionaire, Aminu Dantata by 198800Mam(m): 10:23am On May 22
Angelfrost:
Is this not Dangote's uncle and mentor?!!
He is his great uncle
Religion / Re: How Many Offerings Does Your Church Collect During Sunday Service by 198800Mam(m): 7:08pm On May 19
Worship offering only
Food / Re: The Food You Can't Give Up Eating. (pictures) by 198800Mam(m): 7:43pm On May 18
BEANS
Culture / Re: Court Hears Lawsuit Against Oba Of Benin (Video) by 198800Mam(m): 12:01pm On May 10
lowkey0147:
Benin again..

Why is benin(kingdom) the most uncertain tribe in the country today; with no substantial evidence of where they came from and who there predecessors or descendants are.

Today, ask the benin people who there descendants are:

(The 1st day) They will claim their descendants are the yorubas.

(Day 2) They will say it's the Ijaws

(Day 3) They will say it's the Igbos

(Day 4) They will say it's the Ikwerres

(Day 5) They will tell you is the Isokos

(Day 6) They will say its the urhobos (after the migration) - Everytime they will tell you that is either they migrated to that place or that they conquered through war.. People with barely 4 local govt in Edo state, is it not funny?..

Presently, they're raising unequivocal issues and doubts among other confused tribe that are willing to dive into their confusion.

Benin people are really confused who they are, where they came from and who were their good or bad neighbours.

Today they claim fathering Yoruba, tomorrow Igalla or Ijaw, next Igbo, Ikwerre or Opobo or Urhobos. They seem to be hopeless in determining who they are.

(And they claimed they once had a kingdom, hmmm).

How can you be a father to communities that are one hundred percent more than you in population, with highly sophisticated different languages, culture, tradition and customs? See the sizes of Yoruba - Benin, Igbo - Benin, Igalla - Benin. It is that of a Squirrel to an Elephant, and you want a sage to believe that the squirrel is the father and founder of the Elephant. So where is the rationale, the similarity, the closeness, etc.

Their various concocted historical tales are like many herbs in a cauldron giving vane remedy to any sickness, such a tragedy.

I'm a proud Igbo from Obio akpor.

Our fathers never told us we were from bini nor hausa nor yoruba, na their business sha.. All their jokes is on them grin

REST FOR THIS MATTER YOU DON TRY
Crime / Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Friends Pushed Her Into Pot Of Boiling Stew by 198800Mam(m): 6:51pm On May 05
Sprinklepee:
As I said before , den Dey beef am and she still follow them travel
Ignorance is no defense
this is not ignorance but a foolish decision n choice

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Nigerian Lady Dies After Friends Pushed Her Into Pot Of Boiling Stew by 198800Mam(m): 6:48pm On May 05
inioluwaDaniels:
Ur friend beefing u n u still decided to travel wit dem to a strange land.i just don't get it.

Just death dey pursue her up n down... She made her choice

3 Likes

Career / Re: Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? by 198800Mam(m): 11:35am On May 01
HMMMMM MI NVR SAVE ANYTHING FROM MY 38K MONTHLY SALARY..... E NO EVEN REACH MI EAT FOOD LET ALONE SAVE.
Phones / Re: Airtel Vs Glo Which Has A Better, More Reliable Internet Network? (Photo) by 198800Mam(m): 8:47am On Apr 19
Ebukamatth:
Which sub I fit do on mtn with 6k
Monthly subscription
I sell data I can give you 20gb for #6000
Politics / Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by 198800Mam(m): 11:03am On Apr 16
Makamatic:
Me wey never see light for 3 days now .

NA BAND Z YOU DEY OOO

1 Like

Politics / Re: Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A by 198800Mam(m): 11:01am On Apr 16
MI NA ONLY 2HOURS LIGHT I DEY SEE SOME DAYS NO LIGHT AT ALL

5 Likes

Religion / Re: What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? by 198800Mam(m): 10:22am On Mar 29
In this passage from John 18:6, the soldiers who came to arrest Jesus fell to the ground when he declared, "I am he." This incident is often interpreted as a demonstration of Jesus's divine power, causing the soldiers to be overwhelmed or awestruck by his presence. Some scholars also suggest that this might have been a symbolic act signifying Jesus's willingness to surrender himself voluntarily.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Federal Government To Deploy 157 Soldiers For Peacekeeping In South Sudan. by 198800Mam(m): 8:02am On Mar 21
COUNTRY WHERE NO GET PEACE DEY SEND 157SOLDIERS FOR PEACE KEEPING...... ITS WELL

2 Likes

Health / Re: Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived by 198800Mam(m): 1:59am On Mar 21
LIVING DEAD SITUATION
Phones / Re: Which Network Is Currently Working For You? by 198800Mam(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17
GLO AND AIRTEL
Religion / Re: Why Do Most People Fear Death, Yet It's The Way To Heaven? by 198800Mam(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17
The fear of death is often rooted in the unknown. People fear what they can't fully understand or anticipate. Even if someone believes in an afterlife like heaven, the uncertainty of what happens after death can still be daunting. Additionally, many people have strong attachments to life, their loved ones, and the experiences they have on Earth. So, while they may believe in the concept of heaven, the transition from life to the afterlife is still a significant and mysterious event that can evoke fear.

3 Likes

Career / Re: Hardship In Nigeria: 35k Salary Earners, How Are You Surviving? by 198800Mam(m): 2:23am On Feb 20
We are depending on God

1 Like

Food / Re: Rising production cost: Bakers Begin Nationwide Strike On February 27 by 198800Mam(m): 8:01am On Feb 14
WAHALA FOR BREAD CONSUMERS AND PASTRY PRODUCTS
Family / Re: Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics by 198800Mam(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12
GARLIC, CAMPHOR AND LEMON GRASS

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfriend? by 198800Mam(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
Leave in peace and move on
Family / Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by 198800Mam(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
ITS WELL WITH, HE WAS A GAMBLER EVEN B4 YOU MARRIED... FOR NOW YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER CARRY YOUR KIDS AND TRAIN THEM AS YOU DIMWIT
Romance / Re: I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing by 198800Mam(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2023
lovediehatelive:
I met this pretty homely girl sometimes ago.

She was reluctant the first time I toasted her and won't want to date me. However, I persisted till she succumbed.

She's everything I want in a lady. She didn't want to visit me when we started dating until one day I promised that I won't touch her.

ITS WELL... LEAVE VIRGINS FOR VIRGINS G

She visited and was so graceful that I thanked the heavens for sending my soul mate to me.

We discussed a bit and I made her feel comfortable because she was really uneasy.

As promised, I didn't touch her. She felt so free that she rested her head on my chest.

The urge to kiss her became so strong, but I resisted.

What's the use of spoiling things now when she can be mine forever?

She later left and we became really close from then.

I was happy because she's madly beautiful yet so down to earth.

I was thinking she is a virgin but I needed to clarify.

So one day, I used talk to bring talk and stylishly told her a bit about some rough life of my past for her to feel uncomfortable.

She later opened up to me about her first kiss and how the guy went on to have sex with her even though he promised her nothing will happen.

She was 19 years then.

Since then she stopped visiting guys and is no longer in contact with the guy.

She swore that she hasn't kissed or had sex since then.

Now she's 23.

The thing is I really deeply love this girl because she's just exactly what I needed. But I promise myself that I will marry a virgin and nothing else.

My love for this girl is beginning to affect my thinking.

Should I ditch her and keep looking for a virgin?

Or should I continue with her?

I'm planning to see her people this December.
Family / Re: I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama by 198800Mam(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2023
1ST MISTAKE BEFORE MARRIAGE, 2ND MISTAKE AFTER MARRIAGE, SO WHEN YOU WERE CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE BY HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH YOUR BABY MAMA FOR THE 2ND TIME WITHOUT ANY FORM OF PROTECTION, OGA YOU BE BROSTITUTE AND YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR CURRENT WIFE... GO CARRY YOUR CROSS IN PEACE...FATHER ABRAHAM
Crime / Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by 198800Mam(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
EFCC GO AND DO YOUR JOB... WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS YOUR INFORMATION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.