Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

198800Mam's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 198800Mam's Profile / 198800Mam's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Religion / Re: Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last by 198800Mam(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Asgard73:
Like Osinbajo like Adeboye...

Both hypocritical hypocrites...

No be this human confirmed Remi Tinubu as a Pastor

Like his pastors ...like him

Na only Yoruba takes him serious

Reason why Rccg has gone from mega church to business center

Same human that once brag of setting Rccg every 10 meters

What now happened?

God can never be mocked ... for he’s not a man.

Adeboye can deceive some .. but not all at all times

After all we go die stand for judgement before almighty

This man Na pure scam...

God can never lie.

Lolzzz at every 100metres to 200metres here in KADUNA state you will see RCCG
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPOWER: Is 6th Of June The Deadline For Stream1 Biometrics? by 198800Mam(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kaybae:
. I did mine yesterday as at 3:30pm and until 2:30pm today it was still showing that I should capture my finger print but just few minutes that I checked now it has changed to "fingerprint captured"

Okay let mi login I checked again because I did mine around 7pm yesterday but it's still showing capture biometric
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NPOWER: Is 6th Of June The Deadline For Stream1 Biometrics? by 198800Mam(m): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
survival1:
Please I know of someone who completed his biometric registration and it showed successful but when he login to his account, it's still displaying that he should do biometric registration. Has anyone been able to complete his/her biometric and what is still displaying on your dashboard?

I'm also experiencing the same thing here since yesterday
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS by 198800Mam(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2021
GREAT ONE

1 Like 2 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture by 198800Mam(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2021
This is good but the processes too much
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon by 198800Mam(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Aww I scored 38 angry any hope for me ??

I used a phone to take the test the first period the site was malfunctioning didn't see the option to retake test and I just submitted the first instance cry

50 should be the average score anything less than that, is considered failed
Crime / Re: Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) by 198800Mam(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2021
iampeterben:

Then you are saying we have lost faith in the judiciary?
I don't support her killing considering she is an insane person who is living in a society. We have failed her trust me, the shady system of government has failed her.

ARE SURE SHE IS NOT JUST FAKING THE MADNESS INORDER TO AVOID SUSPICION
Properties / Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by 198800Mam(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2021
Complete this story or beta still add mi up on ur WhatsApp group 08038698889
Religion / Re: Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray by 198800Mam(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
Villagemeat:
That is why u will never grow pass the stage you are now. I make more than that everyday

YOU MAKE MORE DAN 30K A DAY?
PLEASE SET ME UP HERE IN SAMARU ZARIA KADUNA STATE NOW
Properties / Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by 198800Mam(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2021
Felixalex:
Nice one

But the problem is, will someone who doesn't know anyone someone be able to get one of these houses? Na wetin de kill Nigeria las las be that

ITS FOR LOW INCOME EARNERS 30K TO 100K SO KIP THE FAITH AND APPLY AS LONG AS YOU EARN 30K AND ABOVE YOU ENTITLED TO IT ANYTIN LESS NO HOPE OOO ITS LIKE THE APPLICATION IS CLOSED ALREADY SEF
Properties / Re: FG Commences 300,000 Social Housing Scheme by 198800Mam(m): 10:54am On Jan 04, 2021
Please, in the registration portal for housing needs, what will I put under " how would you want your home finished"? ,

Secondly, what are the likely implications if I choose the home outside my state of residence?

What are f I choose solar system for the house, does it increase the price of the house?
[/quote]
THE OPTIONS ARE THERE SO CHOOSE THE 3OPTIONS ON HOW YOU WANT YOUR HOUSE TO BE FINISHED

YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY PLACE LOCAL GOVERNMENTS N STATES IN NIGERIA

PRICE WILL INCREASE IF YOU PUT SOLAR SYSTEM
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme by 198800Mam(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2021
wunmi590:

Untop 3 month job for 30k each us what took this people months to approve, when they all dumped thier children in the best company in nigeria and abroad.

I TUT ITS 20K MONTHLY * 3 DAT 60K IN 3MONTHS
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme by 198800Mam(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2021
omojesu202:
it's like I am not a Nigerian ooo.
have never benefitted from all these programs. abi na audio

ITS NOT AUDIO ITS A REALITY ATLEAST ME BENEFIT FROM SURVIVAL FUNDS N STILL WAITING FOR NYIF
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme by 198800Mam(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Zico5:

This really shows that many are not okay in this country. If someone can praise a senile, unproductive and tyrant person this way then I see there is big problem ahead. I'm very sure u must be cashing out big time in this government. May God have mercy on your soul.

NOT EVERYBODY IS HUMAN SOME OF DEM ARE PART OF THE NATIONAL CAKE AND PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA SO THEY WILL KIP ON SUPPORTING HIM
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme by 198800Mam(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Newman20:

However much they're paying you

ITS NOT ENOUGH
20000 * 3=60000 for 3months after 3months dat is the end of the program dey will go back unemployed any most of the ppl engaged sef won't even do the job it will just be alert tins in 3months waste of resources dat wud HV bin used to boost n encourage farm n farmers in nigeria
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme by 198800Mam(m): 10:03am On Jan 04, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Best President ever! Best President alive! #Buhari'sNigeria loading... PARADISE ON EARTH!

Give President Muhammadu Buhari 20 years to rule Nigeria uninterrupted, and the United States of America, with all its development, would look like a 13th century ghetto where Nigeria is! Nigeria will be so advanced that even the Garden of Eden will be competing with Abia State! That's how great our beloved President Baba is!

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

ARE SURE YOU ARE IN THIS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA?
ENCOURAGING AND BURSTING FARMERS WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT OR BETTER STILL LETS HAVE FEDERAL FARMS IN ALL THE LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN THE WHOLE 36STATES WITH PPL EMPLOYED FROM DOS LOCAL GOVERNMENTS AREA TO WORK ON THE FARMS AND WITH A CONSTANT MONTHLY SALARY WORK ON THE FARM SHOULD BE BOTH IN DRY N WET SEASONS... THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETA DAN DIS 3MONTHS OF GUTTER,MARKET N CLEANING DAT WILL ONLY LAST FOR 3MONTHS..... SO AFTER THE 3MONTHS WHAT WILL THE PEOPLE INVOLVED DO
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by 198800Mam(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So the God who gave you a brain complete with a mind to process the world and all of it's inputs with somehoww told to to walk around in ignorance of what your senses and spirit tells us? Are the teachings of Jesus Christ lost on you? undecided

CHAIRMAN WHEN YOU ARE CONDEMNING AND CRITICIZING SOMEONE ALWAYS HAVE YOUR PROVES AND BUTTRESS ON THEM...............LET GOD BE THE JUDGE
Travel / Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by 198800Mam(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
Guess what I found in my tour of #adamawastate

1. Soap Berry (also called aduah in Hausa), usefull for it's nutritional values, and for it's silky taste.

2. Wonderful Kola, useful in treating headaches, and also used to jack back the brain...... You can't eat a big lump at once.

3. Me sampling the difference in the two types of kola.

PLEASE WHAT IS WONDERFUL KOLA IN HAUSA??
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by 198800Mam(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You attend a church headed by this man and you still get mouth to talk? The head is already rotten...so what are you still doing there? More importantly, what makes you think God is involved in any of what this man does with every word almost AntiChrist in suggestion? undecided

LET GOD BE THE JUDGE... STOP CRITICIZING FOR WHAT YOU DONT KNOW IS BIGGER THAN YOU
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash by 198800Mam(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This guy dey always give off serious antichrist vibes anytime im open im mouth.

Imagine how he take portray Christ's Church as if some gang of hoodlums ready to attack and shut down opponents left and right.

When did Jesus Christ say to do this abeg? lipsrsealed

GO I WATCH THE COMPLETE VIDEO N STOP SAYING THINGS YOU ARE NOT TRULY SURE OF
Politics / Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by 198800Mam(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
achierosion:
Pi had the old I. D card, do I need to reregister for new one before linking it to my sim?

yes sir
Education / Re: Can You Solve This Without Calculator? by 198800Mam(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
PolymathAdeoye:
Applying BODMAS in non-fraction problems.
Then we rearrange as:
-10 X 0 + 5 +5+ 20 +20
Ans=50

40-10=30
you can do better

1 Like

Education / Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by 198800Mam(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2020
lolzzzz who do you abeg us the Edo ppl
Travel / Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria by 198800Mam(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Onlinefarmstore:
Guess what I found in my tour of #adamawastate

1. Soap Berry (also called aduah in Hausa), usefull for it's nutritional values, and for it's silky taste.

2. Wonderful Kola, useful in treating headaches, and also used to jack back the brain...... You can't eat a big lump at once.

3. Me sampling the difference in the two types of kola.

PLEASE WHAT IS WONDERFUL KOLA IN HAUSA LANGUAGE?
Religion / Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by 198800Mam(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
femi4:
As Christians, you have to obey the rules set by the government

LOLZZZ HE IS A NATURAL BEING CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Religion / Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by 198800Mam(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sodiquinone:
The same man that drink tea with God,drive car without fuel is forcing people to wear mask bcs of common covid...fake

RESPECT YOUR LEADERS AND GOVERNMENT THAT IS WHAT THE CHURCHES ARE DOING
Religion / Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by 198800Mam(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpion..."

At the name of Jesus Every knee shall bow....

Lies upon lies!

Use your face mask or else covid 19 go drink your tea!

BUT THE NATURAL MAN UNDERSTAND NOT THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT BECAUSE THEY ARE FOOLISHNESS AUTO HIM.
Religion / Re: RCCG Stops Worshippers Without Face-Mask From Adeboye's Crusade In Badagry by 198800Mam(m): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yes, God created man and viruses as well..yes, in His wisdom, He created them all. God will definitely not die.

CAUTION IS VERY IMPORTANT AND THE RULES LAID DOWN BY OUR GOVERNMENT MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO....

BUT THE NATURAL MAN UNDERSTAND NOT THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT BECAUSE THEY ARE FOOLISHNESS AUTO HIM.
Politics / Re: FG Sets Up Committee To Fight Hunger In Nigeria by 198800Mam(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
GOVERNMENT OF UNPROGRESSIVE COMMITTEE
Food / Re: How Many Percent Of Your Income Do You Allocate For Feeding In A Month? by 198800Mam(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
40%
Literature / Re: Rebirth by 198800Mam(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
TRACYBERRY COME AND FINISH ALL THIS YOUR STORY NOW
Religion / Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by 198800Mam(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
AMEN.... TO MIRACLE MARRIAGE 3RD APRIL 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.