Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

1babeonly's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1babeonly's Profile / 1babeonly's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jokes Etc / Re: How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone by 1babeonly: 3:50am On Aug 29, 2016
madgoat:
Hmmmmmmm... Abeg I need person wey go dash me fone
Just come to computer villa in China. They do dash iphone, samsung and lenovo on Sunday after Church.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State by 1babeonly: 5:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
The owner of the house, everybody that attended the ceremony, the pastor, the couple and all the people that live in the street should all be jailed.
No time for Rubbish.

did the OPs said is in church or between Christians?
Ops no picture , I dont believeth, incomplete report.
Education / Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by 1babeonly: 5:04am On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.

U r an idiot of the highest order, how many times have muslim insult JESUS? did Christians fight. If their prophet is really a Prophet can't he fight for himself from the crave. Human fighting for his gods that is crazy. They have become Buddhist or hindu who carry their gods and start to run when earthquake or flood starts. Let the true GOD fight for Himself.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay by 1babeonly: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2016
Hugo70:
If a man of god people lookup-to encourages divorce and masturbations, I wonder if ur call is from God. What makes him think dat this second marriage will not clash too.
Pls.. help me ask him, however, I don't think he is man of GOD, may be man of god.
Science/Technology / Re: Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? by 1babeonly: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Nice discovery, this cant be invention coz all the tools are in existence. Good thinking.
Romance / Re: Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned by 1babeonly: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Since the guy is sharia compliant, his dick will be chop-up, because sharia law say cut the dick and stone the woman to dead. But sharia law wicked.
However, the problem is orientation, how can a guy go to cemetery and lash babe, even if no room and it seems they are not fasting, a muslim or are they yoruba muslim? just asking...
Politics / Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird by 1babeonly: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
I think is bad government that causes an investor not be able to settle his debts, because if the economy is running, ceteris paribus, return on investment will be able to finance a loan collected from financial institutions but due to hardship, bad economic transformation and change, where everything is at stand still, most investors have quite, the surviving business will definitely suffers low return and would not be able to finance its debts.
Politics / Re: Solomon Arase Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by 1babeonly: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is Sixty year retirement age for Police? or he is retired to celebrate his birthday with his families.
Politics / Re: Aregbesola Attends Nasfat's Rahmadan Lecture by 1babeonly: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nasiruddeen:
I love Jesus so I decided to worship his God without partner. I decided not to eat pork. I decided to grow my beard like he did. I decided to call out to my Lord and place my face on the ground in the most humble position for God, like Jesus did. I worship with people who name their Children Jesus, Moses, Maryam, and I chose a wife who worships God, loves Mary and wears the scarf like Mary. I believe in the books God sent down including the Original Torah and the Original Gospel of Jesus and in the last book Quran whose chapter 19 is called "the character of Mary". I love Jesus peace be upon him and his mother. He is called Messiah and he is a "word of God". I am Muslim who submitted himself to the Almighty God as Jesus said "God is greater and I am less than the ONE who sent me......." I follow Jesus and worship his God... because Christ was a submitter to the Almighty One!
And I realized Jesus did not speak English or Greek but Aramaic....which is closer to Arabic.... Jesus said God is Greater than I.
Clap for Urself with both hands and leg for choosing what U believe, U gat freedom to choose whom to serve.If your wife wear scarf like Mary, mother of Jesus is good, moreover, it is scarf plus veil Mary uses during Her time not hijab that cover face like Ninja, like the one wore now by women in some part of the north and world and be sweating like roasted goat, or to use it to commit crime like shop lifting, or use it to suffocate a child or use it to hide man under like the one I see at parks in the evening or night while he suck the womans oranges, is not good. However, remember the weather in the middle east is not like Naija and her hijab is not the type Naija muslims use, is veil she used. Muslims copied both this hijab and rosary from catholic. Check and read the history.
Furthermore, if Jesus speaks Aramaic, U mean hebrew, Persian, Phoenicia, Greek which are canaanite language are close to aramaic also than arabic, so if those people pray with or in those languages GOD will not hear them.And if JESUS didn't speak english, swahili, swedish, tamil, uzbek, zulu, yiddish, vietnamese,, thai, yoruba, hausa, igbo, igala, kanuri, gwari, babar,kabba, Tiv, jukun, ijaw, franch, germans, polish, spanish, greek, Persian the language of iranians & irags,armenian, afrikaans, basque, bulgarian, catalan, chinese,czech. danish. dutch, filipino, hausa, hindi, japanese,kurdish, latin, malay, mongolian e.t.c during His reign on earth, you mean those languages are not created by GOD and GOD can't understand us if we prayed in those languages or what?, If you said YES, then you are telling us that the GOD you are refering to has limitation or what? or those speaking those language can't pray to GOD?
Dam..., i have sense, can't be deceived or brainwashed.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sex Scandal: Resign Or Be Recalled, Lawyers Tell Reps by 1babeonly: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/sex-scandal-resign-recalled-lawyers-tell-reps/

With this their eyes and look, even a blind man can not make any mistake identity which they claim. They all from area where men are not controllable when it comes to puss*y. So, I am not surprise... but Wait, yoruba law maker didn't follow for the trip? Just asking. i know if it is igbo, he will want them to pay him, he will not want to spend in this hardship.
Politics / Re: Grazing Bill: Anambra Assembly Backs Out by 1babeonly: 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
abu12:
they better reconsider their stand b4 is 2late. If they wont 2sell their land 2fulani heardmens, they shld give their price. But saying they wont give land 2fulani is a wrong idea, because ibomem and women are also in other people land lookin 4 dia dailybread. Imagine D socalled anambra professional league, whom themselve reside in lagos, coming home to tell d assembly not 2pass d bill. they shld no that, ibo are also migrant.

They are not using lagos for grazing, get sense bro... we are talking of people who kill lives, is there no fulani people in Anambra who have houses or rent to do their business like igbos in lagos or north?. Pls... South South, South east, Middle belt don't give your land for grazing to Murderers. Sokoto governor said they will provide for them in the northern part where they come from, so why should they disturb other people. I am from Adamawa, we have fulanis who rear cattle, they should graze in Adamawa, so also other states.
Crime / Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by 1babeonly: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
unstableaswater:
Wat a stupid man. It is not hard to see y ur children are so useless, they learnt from their father.

Children of different sex over the age of 10 don't need to share a room.

The 11year old boy don't even know wat his doing, he is just reacting to the onset of puberty and testosterone.

Dire violence was not the answer but a little shaming would get the message across.(Psychology)

Even the shaming, u have to be careful not to over do it and destroy him. U no get son again becos, u no get sense.

Nigeria has a violence problem, every situation must be handled with extreme violence.

Nyway, my son is lucky to have a father like me, he will make a fine young man that I will be proud of.

Guy man, it wasn't stated that; they are sharing the same room, read again. The boy was using the father's bedroom. The boy is useless, as an adult like me, how will I feel sexual emotion for my cousin sister more or less my close blood sister, that's evil of the highest degree.

1 Like

Family / Re: Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos by 1babeonly: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
DeejayHamaar:
Wow... I hope my future wife is here seeing this. I will start learning how to make hair too so we don't need to be spending money in any form of salon.

Haba.. those whom the only means of their survival is the barbing or make hair will not eat again. Take it easy and pray to GOD to give U money to pay for what U want, that's all.
Politics / Re: Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect by 1babeonly: 1:29am On May 29, 2016
agabaI23:
They own Nigeria...
The Killers are all Alhajis

Some live among the people...
Dave Umahi and those who say they are peaceful, I hope you can hear this...
Buhari said they are not Nigerians...Is Buhari a Liar?

Front page
R U asking whether Buhari is a liar or U r making a statement?. Since the origin, they are allowed to lie so as to cheat anyone that is not of their fate and is ok, no harm to that.
Politics / Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines by 1babeonly: 3:11pm On May 28, 2016
TPAND:

how much damage is it to land as to economy. You think the oil companies affected won't have shut down production by now and the source of fire put to stop.

Think right... Think smart. Even your almighty Buhari has taken the dialogue option, what you should know is the real Naija is the Niger Delta all other regions are the rians.
I partially agree with U bro... I know Niger delta contribute alot but the other region also are trying their best. I am supporting the action of Niger delta because this my northerners are talking foolishly without thinking. When Yar'adua acted that way, he know the importance of Niger delta's contributions to the economy, but this cattle man is not that good in economic area, baba iyabo have said it last two weeks. Don't put the blame on every region.
Politics / Re: I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari by 1babeonly: 3:01pm On May 28, 2016
Immunity1:
But why now so because one conceded defeat that is why you will not recover our loot from him? i personally voted you in order to jail jonathan
Hahahahaha.... Y don't U come n jail him, so can jail and U went & hide in Asia. Who give U money to go that country U claim U r?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by 1babeonly: 2:54pm On May 28, 2016
Pls..... Tell Bura tashi to cool down with this Garagara, it will not help the situation. It is better PMB n his boys beg this NDA b4 we experience story that touch. This era we are is not 1960ths or 70ths. These guys have access to explosives, so u going to attack their people will not solve the situation of pipeline vandalism or attack.

However, why is government afraid to allow this guys to have possession of their oil, since the "oil contribute only 5% to the national income."
Politics / Re: Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State by 1babeonly: 2:52pm On May 28, 2016
Pls.... the Hausas and northerner in the house, pls.. Tell Bura tashi to cool down with this Garagara, it will not help the situation. It is better PMB n his boys beg this NDA b4 we experience story that touch. This era we are is not 1960ths or 70ths. These guys have access to explosives, so u going to attack their people will not solve the situation of pipeline vandalism or attack.

However, why is government afraid to allow this guys to have possession of their oil, since the "oil contribute only 5% to the national income."

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hassan Tukur Granted $40m Bail by 1babeonly: 5:44pm On May 27, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
I can see sentiment and tribalism in the EFCC so called fight against.

While Tukur was granted bail, Fani-Kayode is to remain at custody for a month.

Tell me why Nigeria will not crash if things continue like this.

Is now U know the sentiment in the heart of Hausa Muslim, they will say FK is kafir. We that are from north and were brought up among them knows them back & front.
Politics / Re: 5 Police Officers Missing In Rivers State After Ambush by 1babeonly: 5:32pm On May 27, 2016
DickDastardly:

Where do we now take the "missing persons" case to in this case
Civil defense or Civilian task force
Politics / Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military by 1babeonly: 5:22pm On May 27, 2016
This is the reason why Bible said, the tongue can lead someone to destruction. Since the PMB said Niger delta only contribute 5%, they are now clearing the 5% away, ok let him face the 95% and enjoy.

Same because I said the truth about this government Seun told his turtle I.T to block me. Unfortunately I am using neither MB nor data to surf the net but Wifree, not even Wifi.... this means can have Trillion account like Abacha loot.

2 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.