Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

1freshdude's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1freshdude's Profile / 1freshdude's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by 1freshdude: 4:30pm On May 19, 2018
engrchykae:
and Hitler and Japan were humbled by the formula derived by a Jewish scientist,albert Einstein.
E=mc2 and Hitler is no more his once proud Germany and Japan have since become Jewish slaves by proxy.
Do you know that America have a naval base in southern Japan.
When you fight the Jews,you don't just loose the victory,you will loose land and freedom.
If you know,you know.
Iran will soon fall.
Look at the trend.
Iraq
Syria
Libya
the next will be Iran,she makes the same mistakes the fallen made

Lol Albert Einstein Is JEW? Boy you need to go to school, a real school!
Since you don't even know Einstein's nationality, how would you understand foreign politics? Most times its profitable to shut up and observe...for you may learn!

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by 1freshdude: 8:15am On May 19, 2018
pennylland:
I reserve my comment,until when Nigeria is in support of Turkey or OIC,I will talk,
responding to person under me is Turkey a world power?

Its not about Turkey, no nation is indestructible, thats the message. Israel is an ally of USA, and thats their saving grace!

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by 1freshdude: 8:08am On May 19, 2018
Godspowerlive:

If na lie you can go and lead the war let's see what will come out of it. Is more of spiritual than physical. Do research and don't fall victim

How could Hitler kill millions of Jews then?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by 1freshdude: 8:03am On May 19, 2018
Righteousness89:
then u know nothing...
Do your Research..
Do u think a small nation in the midst of Enemies can survive??

No Combination on Earth can Defeat Isreal...

The time is not yet...

The world can only Talk blah blah bla....
No one can tamper with Isreal..

Donald Trump knows that all he needs is Isreal on His Side... He will make progress..

It's more of a Spiritual thing.... u might not understand

Lol, I thought they banned codeine? Or what exactly are you on? Is Israel a world power?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider by 1freshdude: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
sisipelebe:
l know sales and marketing will be on the list... like franchise said, marketing no be child's play at all. I'd rather teach than do S&M job.

The most important factor in Sales is your brand. If you have a good brand and the sales personnel are given some training and packaging like pool cars for marketing, then it's fun.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Hushpuppi Sings Praises After Buying Customised Gold Iphone X In Dubai (Video) by 1freshdude: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2018
The guy is fake!
All he does is take and return, it's very possible to do that abroad. His most likely a G guy who made a windfall at some point, he bought a Patek and some other accessories but is now broke but doesn't want people to know. That guy is deciving himself, nigga spends all day testing and returning accessories.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments by 1freshdude: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Raiyell:

You make mention of processes; the matter being in court is testament to the adherence of processes by the two parties involved.

The question I am asking is this:

1 - Banking in Nigeria underwent complete digitalization beginning from the mid-nineties till date: it is expected that the bank will have abundant records of the delinquent loans in their database. Why then can the bank not produce evidence of Kanu's indebtedness?

2 - Court asked the bank to prove Kanu's indebtedness and gave them [the bank] an order to provide said figures. Two years and counting, the bank is yet to produce compelling evidence to counter Kanu's claim.

3 - Can a bank in the 21st century not have detailed records of a such a large transaction

Yes, I work in an organised environment and the bank's incompetence is grounds for many people to loose their jobs -- people who are responsible for stealing the money and destroying records.

If there is anything or anyone you should fear, it is Nigerian bankers. Their love for corruption and fast money can leave you in a sober mood for one week.

You think Kanu is naive, helpless/a pauper who would be oppressed/muscled around in Nigeria when he is in the right? It's HIGHLY unlikely!

Again are you a party in this case? Or how do you know that AMCON did not prove to the Judge the reason he/she has to give AMCON control over Kanu' s property? If so why did the Judge hand the property to them?
You could be right (Though I strongly doubt) but you need to tell us categorically if you are privy to the whole matter, not make conclusions based on Kanu' s release.
Don't get emotional, it clouds judgement, access the court papers and find the grounds on which the court gave Amcon the business.
And why has Kanu not gone to appeal if he is in the right?
I NEVER heard that Amcon wrongly took over any business in all my time in Fin. Services.
You must really be owing big time to get Amcons attention!
Sports / Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments by 1freshdude: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
1shortblackboy:
HOW DO U KNOW HE'S OWING WHEN amcon has failed to produce evidence to that effect thereby truncating the case? are u literate at all?

You are making same error as the guy you quote, except you have the facts of the case as Kanu is unlikely to report that he messed up even if he did. You have to listen to the FULL story to make a judgement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments by 1freshdude: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Raiyell:

This one has exposed you, bigoted slime.

How can someone be indebted to a bank and yet the bank cannot provide statements of account to prove their accusations after more two years?

I know you can read between the lines but you choose not to.

Let's not argue for the sake, but do you think KANU would publish that he is indebted if he truly is?
Please, do you work in an organized sector? You will understand that there are processes for taking over a property that defaults, even as corrupt as the country is, you don't do things overnight. I am very sure there is more to this than Kanu is admitting. Cheers!

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 3:09am On Jan 13, 2018
Ekealterego:

Well, your narrow definition for hard-work is basically limited to physical efforts right? Don't business men work hard?. When I say hard work, I mean intellectual, physical, mental and not your narrow definition of menial hard jobs. I am not saying there is no God factor but you must also know that an atheist who is brilliant and works hard will likely make it than a God believing individual who only hunts for miracles and miracle hunting is what our churches are promoting.

Market forces through demand and supply reallocates resources. The set of people with skills/services in highest demand get paid the most.

World's richest men (by all standard) intellect, material are atheist! There is no GOD factor in outcomes.
Outcomes are affected by socioeconomic environments (government, institutions opportunities), if there were any God factor secular states won't be the world leaders!
Think Africans think, think Monkeys think!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
djon78:

Clueless novice, shift one side. At least I have seen that you are a complete chaff. Goodnight

Goodnight? Guy die in your sleep for all I care, mumu!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
djon78:

Haha Singapore in the west.....? Be exposing your stupidly

English is not easy, I agree. Read my comment as many times as possible or show someone in your neighbourhood or church tomorrow who has elementary education, they can explain to you.

My time is valuable..I have wasted enough on you.
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
djon78:

Hahaha you know what, anyone that knows his onions and looks at your reply will totally know that you are a very ignorant, uninformed man. You don't even have basic understanding of what you are talking about. And guess what. This is the major problem of blackman and our underdeveloped: when you see a clueless novice bragging when knows nothing.

I just saw your replies and I had to call you out so you don't keep spreading ignorance to deceive people on this forum.

You know shit, and you never been anywhere in the west if the only landmark infrastructure you could mention in your imaginary travel is an airport in Singapore...lol..i got to drink my beer!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
djon78:

Hey I have been reading your reply to that guy, and from both of your write ups the Guy has got his facts more than you do. You don't even have a basic understanding or grasp of the issue. And he is right with his assertions.

Our major problem is very bad leaders, visionless and mental laziness as a people. It is the work of the leaders to put in basic infrastructures like electricity, good road networks etc. The Church is not the problem.

And you are the Authority who says what is correct or not? Lol, you must really think highly of yourself.

For the umpteenth time, all this are defects of the structure, everybody is looking at the symptoms, their are more fundamental issues, things dont happen in a vacuum.
To the role of religion in development, you probably dont know this, but il educate you. The protestant ethics was one of the reason the industrial revolutions started in great Britain, is that ethics the same as that of African churches today who's message borders 99% on money today?
I want to enjoy my weekend night please buzz off!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
dadde:

with all due respect, your view on this topic is so myopic and a demonstration of someone that doesn't understand how things work. Things may not be getting well for you but I know many out there who have seen the hand of God in what their doing.

keep on displaying your stupidity. you will eat your words very soon.

Stupid man, even when i die, my carcass would be better off than you. You think everyone has a small mind like You? You throw empty treats about when your stupid practices come under questioning while you all are killed everyday like flies in your sacred places of worship? Caterpillar fall on you, your daddy/mummy GO and your god. Ashlock!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
djon78:

Honestly you are really not smart indeed. Look at the very stupid question you are asking. Imagine talking about industrial revolution of 100s of years before. That is very stupid.

You would have asked what the nations that got developed the last 30 years what they did. What did countries like South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Hongkong UAE, Qatar, etc did to get developed. What economic models did they apply to become developed nations.

I don't know where you have been in the world, I have been to some of these countries I quoted and also been to some developed western nations and I can tell you that these countries I quoted have better and modern infrastructures than some of these western nations and the speed they are coming they will displace the west in coming decades.
Eg changi international Airport Singapore has been winning the best Airport in the world for the past years. Emirates Airport Dubai is the leading Airport hub now in the world, and many other things

You, your entire family, your whole local government, town and state are morons! Look at this empty imp. What do you know about development? Stupid mullato!

Get this into that generational empty skull of yours, the blue print of development is the British industrial revolutions of 1700's, every development after than took a cue from it.
Now run off, changai airport ko, zenchen carrier ni. Asslock!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
a pastor tells you work hard and pray. Nairabet tells you bring 100 naira predict this game 10 times and win 20 million..lols. Tell me more about false hopes.

Smart ass when did corporate betting start in Nigeria?

Juxtapose it with the church, Pastors posterity preachings and treat of brimstones/thunder and devourer/stagnation if you dont part with your money.

Guy enough of the sparing, my 1 hour is worth 20euros, I got to use it productively.
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
The distraction in Africa is not even those churches... They are your politicians, entertainers, beer parlors. Have you engaged an average youth- he is looking to do his next mixtape that will make him blow, or some nairabet that will turn him into a millionaire. The young girl is looking to be miss Nigeria or find one movie role or meet one prince charming. These churches are even helping a bit, the provide motivational talks and events that shape the mind and encourage them to be useful. you dont know what you are saying. when you can sit and look deeply into the situation of Nigeria and how the church has helped, you will be less critical. BTw my church is not open during work hours for prayers! so what you are saying dont really hold!

FALSE!

Those things dont give them FALSE HOPES...the PASTORS DO!

You talk about church not been open during work hours, so you go to church after work? is that one work? When you work eight hours here, let me see how you get to the strength to go to one church/religious house...Nigeria doesnt understand what it entails to work.
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
principle- Hardwork, one thing in common- I can't tell. Angered that you are travelled- lols, check through my posts on here... LMAO. I mentioned it because you kept telling me how you were sanctioned or so in US, that did not relate to my post. Again, are the churches preaching against Hardwork? How many" you" do you know this year that is at home praying for car?

It is a distraction FULLSTOP! The church is a very costly distraction in AFRICA! No need for false hopes to enrich pastors, nobody should go to the church to pray for a visa, or is the church an embassy? go to pray for work, is it a job center or factory? for healings, the place nah hospital? or security from perceived enemies, is the church a security outfit?

The pastors need to drive this people away, tell them; go to the appropriate places to get this things...the pastors or nothing in the skies can provide this things...THATS HOW THEY DISTRACT...but no, they need their money, sow, tithe, seed, faith pay, them never tire for the state of the country?
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
I see football teams say prayers even outside Nigeria. U no dey make any sense. No says you need prayers to do work. People believe you need prayers to make it successful. Everyone believes in something.. forget all those atheism talks you read.

Man untd, the RED DEVILS! MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB IN ENGLAND and one of the most successful in the world. They believe in WORKING SMART!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
who says you should tell you boss? And so all Yea, No one in the developed countries prays. I ll share links of successful career and business people that pray to see their cause through. Stop being un intelligent and address posts as it is. Again, did I say neglect your work and pray, then tell your boss you are praying?

In a NUTSHELL, YOU DONT NEED TO PRAY TO GET YOUR WORK DONE!

ASK SUPER EAGLES!

You are actually the one who reasons like a 2 years old here.
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Geetrix:
When you are hungry after fasting 50 days... Its easier to be manipulated

I KINDA AGREE!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
ericmani:

if all those things happen does it stop it from being a christain state?
Did the US not signed gay into law, does that stop it from being a christain state?
Talk with some sense abeg

LOL, according to the bible, prostitution is a way of life...emulate it!
According to the bible a man sleeping with a man is so beautiful, let them declare their love at hill tops and pay tithes to the Lord.
According to the Bible you dont have to give a Bleep about religion, live in the way that you like, divorce who ever you want (squeeze for child support)

Everybody needs to say Halleluyah at this point.

Guy you are dumb, VERY VERY!

There is a difference between an Islamic state, A Christian state, and a Secular state. Didnt you go to school?

I can bet that you are a christ-embassy member, uah foolishness nah next level!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
is the person in Nigeria that is seeking car via prayer in Nigeria not working towards it and is the person that in doing research in the developed world not praying to have a successful result? YOU are just critical!

Praying? Really praying for a successful result? Thats the fastest way to get fired here. Just tell your boss you are praying about a task he gave you!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bidobado:

You mean secular.
Regardless common sense and determination of the people yields development, not some pie in the sky lie.

You are correct, but ignorant people often regard any non-Islamic state as a christian state.
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
9jakohai:

Well, I have given you the cause of our problem...our reliance on imported stuff from time inmemmorial....it is you that refuses to see the cause.

Ok...let's get down to the cause

Sauce

The problem is not religion, but the idea that we need to export raw materials, share the money and become wealthy.

Good afternoon.

This are all parts of the problems....very small parts, the emirate countries developed from the export of raw materials...so what do you say about that?
There are more fundamental problems that you can understand only by looking at history, what did others do to develop? The Industrial revolution in Britain is a place to start.
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bidobado:

How come the so called Men of God in those countries have never prophesied about who is going to win the elections especially in the US.
Let's not lie to ourselves, religion is actively involved in the state affairs of Nigeria and it hasn't done us any good.

Dont follow a blind man, you will both end up in a gutter. Those states are secular states!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
ericmani:

oga America, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Brazil, e.t.c have always and will always be a christain state no matter what..now u are blaming the church for the lack of development of this country, forgettion, no not forgetting, ignoring the fact that it is our leaders that is the course of the country's lack of development

Shut your trap!
LOL which country is a Christian state GERMANY? FRANCE? UK? where men make out with men? Germany where prostitution is legal? or where nobody cares or wants to hear shit about ANY religion? Dont sit in your wretched chair somewhere in ekpomma without lights and write shit about countries you never been to nor know shit about.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
9jakohai:

I am not finished... grin

Walter is right. It is true that since independence we have failed to nurture creativity and collective orientations. We as a nation lack a workhorse mentality and behave like 13 million civil servants dependent on a government pay cheque. We believe that development is generated 8-to-5 behind a desk wearing a tie with our degrees hanging on the wall. Such a working environment does not offer the opportunity for fellowship, the excitement of competition, and the spectacle of innovative rituals.

Sauce

This is not a way to understand issues, in medicine, do you cure an ailment by merely treating symptoms? I believe you had to write some form of thesis or research paper to get your degree...what does empirics say about this development?
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
ericmani:

and you think if things are not working for u and ur family they're not working for others too?

Lol...I work with Siemens...I am worth more than everybody in your life, COMBINED! I dont starve/fast nor believe in any fairy tale likened to Ali baba and the 40 thieves by the way!
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
9jakohai:

I work in healthcare.

Also...this isn't asmall part of the problem.

For much of the time Europe was becoming industrial, most of its people were religious. Same for the USA. South Korea has a large religious population, including many Pentecostals.

Nigeria's problem , like many African countries is that we do not grasp how important it is to be industrial...because we have become so dependent on imported stuff, that most people want to be importers.....and because we think that all we need to prosper is to export raw materials.

That iswhy we have poor power supply....and poor roads, and poor railways...because the means of producing oil and many other raw materials don't depend on the power, transport infrastructure at alll.

Till we change our mindset....we will forever be broke. And hey....an industrial society benefits 'pastorpreneurs' more..bigger tithes.

You keep repeating this rhetoric.
Your background shows why you have limited knowledge about the concept of development, my knowledge of health sciences is at basic level too.
Look this up on google, why did the industrial revolution start in Great Britain. Its a starter pack to understanding what you are taking about.
Religion / Re: Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer by 1freshdude: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
majekdom2:
you were there? What took you there? you are saying... no evidence or perhaps you don't understand the testimonies. You are just the regular critic that sees nothing good in anything. Which churches? @ last bolded, your type is the one that believes everyone that is in church is a pauper or you are better than everyone online. Again, a church in 190 nations and an individual known on nairaland. Which would you follow.

You are not making sense. The guy is telling you how events unfold in Nigerian churches abroad and instead of stating your own experience if you have been to any church abroad you are attacking his person. I have been to Nigerian and Ghanaian churches abroad, all they want i money; they also celebrate dubious acts to get stays e.t.c.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.