Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

1goodECONOMIST's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1goodECONOMIST's Profile / 1goodECONOMIST's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please, am looking to go into photography professionally, I need recommendation on camera. Budget N100,000-N150,000
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Has Almost Ruin My Life. by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bet9jaaddict:
I desperately need help on how to break my addiction from gambling. Am a corp member currently serving in Ogun state. My quest to make extra cash has forced me into gambling. It's now taking it toll on my life and personal well being. Am broke, depressed and frustrated and even suicidal atimes. Am ashamed to use my real Nairaland account that's why I created a new one. Constructive criticism please cause am not in the right frame of mind right now

bro i feel your pain,i was in your shoes about 4months ago,i used every money i could lay my hands on to bet,i tried every pathern,i ran into debt, used 60% of my feeding allowance on bet.bro am telling you this for free, Nothing pays as much as hardwork does,i took a bold step and now am feeling human again,
try these,
1.close your bet account
2. Try not to view prediction sites/livescores
3.Erase the Get Rich Quick mentality from your head
4.talk to people about the harmful effects of betting(it eases the urge to bet),and most importantly,
5.GET BUSY

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
people can be funny sha,say;am too handsome please help! lmao,OP are u from Niger
Religion / Re: Rich Pastors Disregarding The Poor – Falana Mocks Adeboye, Others by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
nzeobi:
rich lawyer how are you helping the poor. everyone now criticizes pastors and the church just to stay relevant.

why not attack Muslim who rather than invest their savings back in Nigeria, take it to foreign land annually to go and pray.

Did you have to drag Islam and Muslims to your mess

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Getbizzzy:
Congratulations ndi Imo!
Okorocha is my governor; Buhari is my president; Arsenal is my club!
Chai!!!
wrongest time to be alive, i feel ur pain sha
Celebrities / Re: Yemi Solade Is Aging Gracefully In New Photo by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Urdreamgirl:
very handsome man.. but not my spec abeg I like them dark.. give me a dark and tall guy anytime anyday

ur my spec and am in unilorin myself
Celebrities / Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
so I senior this aunty with 5yrs...nawa o
Celebrities / Re: Mr Ibu: "My Wife Is The Prettiest Woman I Have Met" by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Every woman is pretty.
The prettiness of a woman lies in her heart,and not her looks.
who dey deceive you?
Celebrities / Re: Alikiba Blasts His Fans For Attacking Wizkid, Says He Has Love & Respect For Him by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
I swear to my living God I no know this guy b4!....alikiba bawo!
Health / Re: Nigerian Lady Who Beat Cancer Shares Her Before And After Photos by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
chai see watin OSHOGBO WEED cause angry
tellwisdom:
RIP fine geh. Chai sad
chai see watin OSHOGBO WEED cause
Crime / Re: NDLEA Arrests 4 Persons Attempting To Smuggle Drugs To China, Indonesia, Qatar by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why wuna no dey ever disappoint person na...kai they re so so predictable......didn't mention any name o .just one clue »they re hardworking

7 Likes

Politics / Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
lordcabasa:
The son wear khaki o! If na poor man pikin wear am now?

Inferiority complex. Kids wear it for fun everywhere I've been to so,don't take it personal
Politics / Re: El-Rufai Celebrates His Son, Sadique's Birthday (Photos) by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
El-rufai don F-up why u come buy #250 counterfeit ADDIDAS for ur Son na.
Education / Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Lecturer Slaps Student Into Unconsciousness (Photo) by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
We cannot take this lecturer is biased!
...shey the man think say na secondary sch him dey nii......» but the man brutal sha' lol.
Education / Re: Boy Selling Yam And Studying His Book (Photo) by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wuna sure say no be pinshure d boy dey look!
Crime / Re: Former Oceanic Bank Staff Sentenced To 195 Years In Jail For N21m Fraud (photo) by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
105 count charge...mehn that's equal to genocide!
Romance / Re: Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
lonelydora:
Biko! How much is flight ticket to Kenya? I want to visit that country to see things for myself.
Bikonu dakun buy for 2.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Tyronne Ebuehi Rejects Nigeria's Invite by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
If Nigeria do mistake qualify the idiot go come dey beg say him want play for world cup...

1 Like

Crime / Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pierocash:
ythat is a lesson to all women,whenever they see a perceived rich man,they loose their senses.
There must have been another responsible man begging her for a relationshp which she turned down or even jilted and followed this tyrant.
Ntor gi
Chairman shaarap!just shut the F up!if ur aggrieved bou something else don't bring it here so,gerrout!

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User by 1goodECONOMIST(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pierocash:
ythat is a lesson to all women,whenever they see a perceived rich man,they loose their senses.
There must have been another responsible man begging her for a relationshp which she turned down or even jilted and followed this tyrant.
Ntor gi
Chairman shaarap!just shut the F up!if ur aggrieved bou something else don bring it here so,gerrout!

2 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.