Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,965 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 28 pages)

Culture / Re: What Is The Biggest Culture Shock You Have Had? by 1metre: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
Democrat1c:
The eating of Amala and Ewedu by Yoruba. That creepy food irritates my marrows. The soup sometime appears like the sh*ts of Jedi Jedi patients.
u wan spoil show for me, I must finish this my okra soup angry
Romance / Re: Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics by 1metre: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Not0fThis:
Even if he's in Mars, if the proposal was truly important to him he would be there doing it himself, not send someone to do it for him. How ridiculous!
Try accept it.

Dude wey de abroad we no get paper to go pick n pay self.

How do u expect him to come?

1 Like

NYSC / Re: What Gift Should I Give To My PPA? Advise Please by 1metre: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
Make school uniform for few students esp the less privileged ones.
Science/Technology / Re: Native Cat Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi State. Photos by 1metre: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Intellad:
thae get no get yansh self... dry ass cat. not attractive jor
what are u looking for at the yansh of a poor cat.
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by 1metre: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2017
dhardline:
No woman can come between two brothers or two friends unless there is already an underlining problem.. She can only escalate it to a whole new level.
don't underestimate the power of a woman especially when s.ex is involved.
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother by 1metre: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2017
firstolalekan:
Mumu boys

See how pússy dey control una

RUBBISH
useless people who allow women to come in between a career developed long ago. Their music does not interest me any longer.

1 Like

Family / Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by 1metre: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2017
GboyegaD:
This one pass serious gbege. The Local Government should please intervene and sponsor a paternity child for the baby.
On the other hand, women get mind sha ooooooooooo.
must u comment
Romance / Re: How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? by 1metre: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHAT ABOUT A MAN WHO JUST WANTS THE PUNNA?
lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: What Is Your Relationship Status? by 1metre: 2:26am On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
It's good to be single you know
yes u are right, esp when u hv a dirty xter.
Romance / Re: What Is Your Relationship Status? by 1metre: 2:24am On Sep 18, 2017
Toks2008:

You know I have seen things so I know what I'm implying.

In most cases,If you see a Naija lady still all over you,it's most likely that she has not met another guy better than you financially or in other aspects of interest so you just continue to deceive yourself that she loves you but pray she never meets one else you are history.

The best you can do for yourself is to work hard and I mean really hard so that you can always have enough to provide and pray you find a lady who will be disciplined enough to be patient with you.

Nigerian economy has turned our ladies to a commodity for the highest bidder.
this always happens when u found your g/f in a nite club. There are a lot of good girls in Nigeria. Mount your antenna in the right direction, u will definitely get a signal.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" by 1metre: 2:01am On Sep 18, 2017
Women n power.
Romance / Re: My Fiancée Is Extorting Me by 1metre: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arthurwinner:

wat if she walks out?
you are ignoring a signal becos of love. A lady who loves u won't use lies as a pretext to get money from u. She won't even extort u. I will advise u, leave her to go, she is not for u.

6 Likes

Family / Re: Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence by 1metre: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
The man tried. The woman even calling me a pig is enough for a divorce. I don't know why Nigerians are scared of divorce. I will never eat shit in a marriage.
me too bro. Women looking for hubby to kill n destroy so as to hv the whole world in their palm.
Crime / Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by 1metre: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Blame Islam.

The main thing that brings out the beast in a woman is rivalry which Islam encourages in the form of polygamy. No woman ever wants to share her husband with another woman, no matter how ugly or broke he is. But the Islamic religion in Northern Nigeria cannot make women protest against polygamy. That's why they engage in this kind of act to show the pain they are stomaching.
u are very much on point. Feminism suffers enslavement in the hand of Islam. Religion is a threat to mankind.
Family / Re: My Mother Is Seeing Other Men by 1metre: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op, now that u hv seen your mum nude pix, akwa amu ajuola gi oyi now. Stupid boy embarassed
Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists by 1metre: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Fani kayode is a mentally unstable fellow. The same person that denigrated Ojukwu and claimed he slept with his wife Bianca has suddenly become a fanatic supporter of Biafra
that's the mark of a patriotic comrade. I do not see ipod as a terrorist group. In sane democratic clim, agitation is given a fair hearing. A group like this is needed in Nigeria to shake it off from the evil tormenting her since days immemorial. Nigeria should choose between referendum or a properly restructured atmosphere that can usher in a new system. This insanity is beyond psychiatric examination, an old country that is incapable of providing for her citizens basic water and electricity. NO something must be done, this suffering and smiling MUST stop.
Career / Re: What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? by 1metre: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
davjos:
Its issue of salary for good nine month
salary issue is not a challenge. If u don't get paid get another job and resign.

1 Like

Food / Re: See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos by 1metre: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
lefulefu:
e go use beer dilute am i think
beer kwa, after taking can coke? This is hilarious grin
Business / Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by 1metre: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
ademoladeji:

Haba!

Oga, stick with the topic na.

How does that help Mama's situation?
hapu the anu ofia
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 46 Months In Prison For Scamming U.S Companies by 1metre: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Living in the US gives u opportunity to live a better life if u are hardworking. The energy people apply in doing crime can be channel properly.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by 1metre: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
Papa apari
Celebrities / Re: Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" by 1metre: 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kcee, I expect u to be in the league of current Niger musicians who are making wave presently, I see u hv that energy to do music, do music forget hushpuppi. everyone is a celebrity, it all depends on your strategy to achieve fame.
Religion / Re: No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka by 1metre: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Blue3k:
He must be speaking himself or folk of fools. Ifor Kanu wanted to be biafra president would he win? According to him the won't Abia Igbo rule over Anambra.
grin grin angry
Politics / Re: I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai by 1metre: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2017
mazimee:
After enjoying the Oil money and building empires from it you want it to dry up? The oil in your brain will dry up.
imagine..prayer of a saddist.
Religion / Re: Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos by 1metre: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rxpetite:
Lol
Please which part of the country is This?

It always amuses me when Africans take 'modesty'' so seriously forgetting that just a few decades ago they were all running around nakid.

Now the oyinbos that introduced clothes to us are now 'fashionably' running around nakid while we act as if showing a little flesh is the height of indecency.

Those people quoting me should google "koma people of adamawa state". The first pic is of women from opobo in rivers state.
your contradictory pictures hv exposed your level of ignorance. In those pictures, are those African who vehemently refused slavery naked? During the prehistoric period animal skin were used as clothes. From your pictures u could see the level of transition. The white people did more harm than good to the African people.
Politics / Re: Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation by 1metre: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
abelprice:
U all can type wat eva u like... your opinion and arguments won't even get to any of the house of assembly in the 36 states..... we are in a country where presidential power is being decide by the unknown few... xo your vote hardly counts.. p.s... undecided..
this is why we need to sit at home esp purported days for the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by 1metre: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Eke40seven:
Good criticism.
Nigerians are barbaric with no respect for the dead. The fact that the mods even show these graphic pictures on Nairaland shows how uncivilized we are.
1. When the terrorist incident happened in Nice, France, did you see any dead body of the victims?
2. 9/11 in US!
3. Barcelona attacks?
4. London bombing, UK?
5. Berlin attack in Germany?
6. Munich attack, Germany?
People do not understand the trauma that comes with such pictures, especially for the families. They do not understand that this is the ultimate disrespect for the dead. The dead will like to be remembered with their best pictures while they are alive and not in a bloody mess and their naked lifeless body.
And people will type RIP under those pictures like zombies.
And instead of the mod to take the pic down, he reposted it again in a thread criticising the action. Pathetic!
okwu ndu!
Celebrities / Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by 1metre: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
ifegadinma:
It just shows the level of love and respect he had for his dead Friend. He wasn't even in shock, really sad!
very sad.
Celebrities / Re: Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu by 1metre: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Anjepo:
Sorry, I don't understand your point.
Are you trying to say he's wrong to announce the death or wrong to show his face while announcing the death?
I am not understanding
get your senses straight.
Science/Technology / Re: Wandering Crocodile Captured On The Street Of Lagos (Video) by 1metre: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kobicove:
This crocodile is a juvenile...

I bet they wont dare try this stunt with a full grown adult
crocs are powerless when u manage to close their mouth. It's very much easy to jump on top from behind pressing their head down on the ground. Delicious meal,the tail is meat allover.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' by 1metre: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
sandland:
You think 1million monthly is so much money.
1million is a big money dear.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 1metre: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Temmyladey074:
NO
I CAN'T NO
I CAN'T
what if that rich dude whom u got married to finally go bankrupt? It's gonna also be 'NO I CAN'T STAY' the funniest thing is that the most inconsequential ladies are the ones who always look for rich dude. A vibrant lady only need someone to love her not money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.