Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,201 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 28 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by 1metre: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic Nigerian

God bless our country
if I were buhari, I will resign to gain my respect back. This world wide ridicule is too much my dear.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by 1metre: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Richy4:

I wish people can just keep tribal sentiment aside and look at these whole scene based on employer and employee point of view...
the best analogy to describe the present political situation. You can't reap where u did not sow...Koran and Bible even talk am grin
Politics / Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by 1metre: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Richy4:
How can someone be comfortable receiving salaries monthly without working for it?

How many business owners can tolerate that..How many employers of labour can applaud that?..
I wonder o. Is it not the worst corrupt act? But our president is fighting corruption.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" by 1metre: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
I swear they are ipob remnants
they are not ipod rather nigerians in diaspora. sane nations also do the same in a peaceful manner like this. Buhari should employ professional health officers to take care of him in Aso Rock. His case is age related sickness couple with rigorous activities associated with his position as a president. He must go home or do the needful.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Corpse Floating In A River In Azikoro Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) by 1metre: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Look more like a careless death considering the atmosphere there. The bridge is a dangerous one, not so good for kids.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by 1metre: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2017
ProsperMVE:
Do u live in ph, owerri ,Onitsha,
Do u need a well paid job. Search no more because MAINTAINED VALUE ENTERPRISE is recruiting workers. Minimum qualification is O-level.
We pay N60000
Call me on 08062435569
mrfebuc@gmail.com
Okwor Uchenna Prosper
You will work 2 days in a week.
akpa amu
Crime / Re: Nigerian Strangled To Death By South African Policemen by 1metre: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
watin dae go find 4 their sef
u better ask what foreigners are doing in Nigeria.
Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by 1metre: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Check your mail bro
u don dey send acc no already. U for wait small nahgrin
Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by 1metre: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have given out more than that fool ..you think everyone is poor like your family members shei . I don't dash people brand new TEAR RUBBER cars and money ..I am not or toke mate in anything so face your front mumu ..You think I am a God forsaken idiot like you shei ..please stop fooling yourself
oga dash small for here nah make we confirm.
Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa To Give N3million To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas by 1metre: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
how much have you given anyone in your life?
your moniker and your comment..5 and 6 cheesy
Career / Re: 10 Ways To Calm Your Nerves Before You Make A Presentation by 1metre: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
pop a few pills and you are good to go, this one na tales by moonlight
which pills
Family / Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by 1metre: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Moneyyy:
Hian! It's so dangerous putting the baby on his leg while there is soap on the baby and on his legs. Also, his dirty feet are inside the baby bucket - so dirty and unsafe for the baby
Is the same way nursing mothers bath their babies. so what's dangerous about it.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head by 1metre: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

na them! Na them lure emmanuel to mining Kingdom.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR by 1metre: 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
rolchi:
In as much as PMB is not my guy...this 30m USD medical charge nor fly at all. Sahara Reporters should do more to convince me. 30m USD is a lot of money. Sahara Reporters and figures?
I agree with u, as if such figure is a child's play.
Politics / Re: Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave by 1metre: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Hip! Hip! Hurraaah. PMB sir, more grease to your elbow. SALUTE.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Grace Mugabe Assaults Gabriella Engels, Model In Hotel With Her Two Sons by 1metre: 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Power corrupt absolutely absolute power corrupt absolutely.
Celebrities / Re: Hushpuppi: "I Give This Idiot 100,000 Without Doing Any Work For Me" (video) by 1metre: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
davibid:
Someone should please tell that guy that he talks too much

Empty vessels make the loudest noise

I pity those who sees this guy as a role model

Smh #guccikingmyass
he is not an empty vessel my dear, the guy is fucking loaded with cash. Indirectly so many haters here could hv wish is hush is their brother undecided
Nairaland / General / Re: Baby Dies After Falling Into A Well While Playing (Graphic Photos) by 1metre: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Larryfest:
A result of a careless parent....
same thing we've been saying. Some people are not worthy to regarded as parents.
Science/Technology / Re: Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) by 1metre: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
DabLord:
The pigs should explain
there is something am yet to understand, pig is used to describe something dirty. now let us be honest here,between yorubas and igbos who do we describe as the dirtiest tribe? I think the yorubas fit in nicely to answer the above.
Family / Re: How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? by 1metre: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
I hv plenty of them but one is reserved for slay queens, that one don suffer cheesy
Romance / Re: Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) by 1metre: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Chaiii .....Damn Pervert!! The person doing the video recording also was enjoying it.

All those saying the woman was enjoying it sad , were you expecting her to turn and give him a thunderous slap?? In a public place, where she probably wouldn't know if he had a gang and then there'd be no evidence.

It takes wisdom.

She had to walk away after confirming that it was a deliberate act by a shameless pervert
u are right. Sometimes u apply wisdom esp in the midst of foolishness

1 Like

Family / Re: Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names?? by 1metre: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nigerians sabi give nickname, from buhari to the list person in govt, all get nickname.the one that makes me laugh is okoroawusa grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: South African Lady Weds Nigerian In Port Shepstone, S'africa. by 1metre: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2017
Hope the marriage gonna last undecided
Crime / Re: 13-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Beats Her 14-Year-Old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend by 1metre: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2017
udenzino:
Who taught them the functions of prick and pussy at that age? This world is ending soon.
it's carelessness. Most parents think training only ends in paying school fees n buying uniform. Forgetting that bad association corrupt good manners.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by 1metre: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rorachy:
Its not always like that.
but this one tire me. just assuming after 10 years their kids browse and discover this type of posing?
Celebrities / Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by 1metre: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
there is something i have observed. most of these people displaying pre-wedding picture upandan are prone to divorce after a year or so.
Celebrities / Re: Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React by 1metre: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
shocked
chineke ekwele ihe ojoo
Family / Re: Help!!! Should I Go On With My White Wedding? by 1metre: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
if u are in an organized society, u are in for a deep shit. court wedding? hope u know what u are talking about. you are married my dear. remember with the court wedding thing, you are entitled to share your inheritance with her. just try manage her. everyone have got his own cup of tea.
Religion / Re: Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) by 1metre: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am atheist but I must commend you for your humanitarian efforts. Thank you very much. Thank you for torching many lives by your action and not just word. You tried too in nigeria but so many self made saints keep injecting poisonous opinion. Thank you
atheist man grin, now u can see the power and existence of God in manifestation. repent o train don full already.
Crime / Re: Father Rapes And Brutalizes His 2-Year-Old Daughter In Kaduna State (Photos) by 1metre: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The preek is a respecter of no hole,

Truly, a preek has no conscience.
so u can dig it anywhere u see? why not thrust a snake hole or crack wall? undecided
Politics / Re: Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo by 1metre: 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
tuniski:

That is one legacy of OBJ that can never be discarded. He stabilized our democracy!
Do u hv a democracy?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance by 1metre: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
D lady is really in love. #kudos

Abeg don't mind the shopkeeper, let him eat his job
forget love thing she is defending her right.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.