Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Culture / Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by 1metre: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sapphire11:
This woman is not a true prophet, or she doesn't know about being unequally yoked with an unbeliever.
What is a prophet of God doing in the house of Ooni? Where traditional rites takes place on a daily. Will she keep excusing herself in matters that requires her to perform some rites as wife of Ooni. All the best to them regardless
Give to Caesar what is his and to God what is HIS. The bible talk am.
Politics / Re: Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja by 1metre: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
Is04970:
Because of an uncertain hope of a mere position of the VP, Igbos abandoned Biafra and insulted Bianca.
They now ride bicycle and trek for the same Fulani (as they call it) they love to hate.
Shame!
They have started this shit again, same happened during buhari campaign era, now its atiku, if you take a good look at the bicycle me wonders if it could drive from Owerri main market to Ontcha road. pretenders everywhere

2 Likes

Romance / Re: South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago by 1metre: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Am yet to see marriage between Nigerian and South African that lasted for 25 years.

1 Like

Family / Re: Somebody Is Trying To Molest My Neighbour's Six-Year-Old Daughter by 1metre: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
I don't want to believe but all directions is facing towards him cos he doesn't sound so serious about the issue
are u sure u are not sleeping the mother of the said child?

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore by 1metre: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Success100:
Atiku cannot and will not transform Nigeria in this coming election likewise Buhari, that is the truth.
i have come in term with the historic words of Nnamdi kanu where he phrased Nigeria as a zoo. Nigerians are real animals living in the zoo. we lack wisdom. i do not see any reason while an average nigerian should place emphasis on political party. Our emphasis should be on an individual not PDP Or APC. Atiku, Buhari, OBJ, Babangida and their cohort are all the same. over ambitious Atiku should be the last to be considered by a well meaning Nigerian. more woes are yet to come. is it difficult for Nigerian to give way for Sowore, or any other person who is not part of this cabal? when are we going to wake up? Almost top APC members moved to PDP but WHY?

4 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by 1metre: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
this one we call 'breeze nyerem aka' lol
Jokes Etc / Re: First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me by 1metre: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
very hilarious
Crime / Re: Elo Ogidi, Christ Embassy Kidnap: Fraudsters Contact Family Members by 1metre: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
i think the best federal govt should do is to execute on site any kidnapper or related stories. until death penalty is adopted and clearly implemented i dont think this mayhem can be curb. very soon with the trend of kidnappers in nigeria, kidnappers will resort to keeping hostage of anyone irrespective of how much money they could realise so far money will drop. this is the worst inhuman treatment.
Crime / Re: Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) by 1metre: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Won't be too surprised if this had to do with drugs.

I think it's time to start making the distinction between Nigerian and Biafran.
its not far away from your observations.igbo brothers in SA are big disgrace, they commit crimes here still pride on it, the betray each other and kill each other then our gullible brothers would accuse South Africans. certain secrets men are known for are revealed to their SA women counterpart who at the end of the day reveals these secrets to their local police. the Yorubas are more reserved, they trade with caution.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos by 1metre: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Offpoint:
I can't conclude he was killed by South African citizen, it could be one of his fellow Nigerian.

which ever way.... R.I.P
Nigerians killing themselves and we are busy accusing South African. SA is full of drug men and fraudstersfrom Nigeria and they are robbing each other and killing each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) by 1metre: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
post=69052764:
GOOD DEVELOPMENT
how, hope u know what a fountain is? how did it help us? our backwardness no get part 2.
Travel / Re: See What Policemen Did To Accident Victim In Lagos(pics) by 1metre: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
with our collective prayers Niaja go better one day.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Smart City: Lagos To Deploy 10,000 CCTV by 1metre: 10:41am On May 12, 2018
mralincore:
Lagos is really not a state anymore... Is now a country on its own...dey should be given independence
just for 10thousand cctv cameras? How much jobs do u think it's gonna create?? Hope u understand what cctv cameras mean?
Car Talk / Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by 1metre: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2018
rofanx13:
I dont understand. Can't he level up the place so he could move freely?
common sense is not common to everyone.
Car Talk / Re: How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) by 1metre: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2018
ThankYouGod:
He has money to buy car. But he doesn't have money to fix the floor.
i wonder
Celebrities / Re: This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) by 1metre: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
YaxxVille:
which one is genevieve?
am also confused
Family / Re: Meeting /hook Up Tins by 1metre: 1:54am On Dec 23, 2017
NellyDiva1:

Am at world Bank, u?
pm me
Family / Re: 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) by 1metre: 12:40am On Dec 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another Nigerian bullshit , the oldest person in the world is 117 years and you want us to beleive this 90 year old woman i see is a 133 years old ..
don't mind them, they think we swallow all hook line and sinker.

1 Like

Family / Re: Meeting /hook Up Tins by 1metre: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
NellyDiva1:
Where are you spending your Christmas holidays, place and location. You never can tell whom you will meet.
Mine is at imo state owerri.
which side u dey for owerri, I go rock owerri town
Nairaland / General / Re: All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) by 1metre: 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
Inyanga:
By today's standard, It is safer to travel by air than to go by road...
May their collective souls rest in the bossom of the Lord... AMEN!
non is safe my dear, we are all living by the grace of God.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React by 1metre: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye should mind his business,

He can not chase away ordinary Lola Omotayo from his brother Peter's house.

Na for Uchemba body e get power.
alora, na today u talk better thing, life na bdb o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? by 1metre: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2017
thorpido:
Something is wrong somewhere.I hope his spouse has not turned his heart away from the family.
He might be a member of a deadly secret cult where members are instructed never to help their immediate family members.
Politics / Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by 1metre: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2017
See how the nation is celebrating corruption. Whistle blowing is corruption. Federal government is the peak of corruption. By the way, what is the work of efcc?
Religion / Re: Woman Gave Birth To Dog In Bori Rivers State After 3 Years Pregnancy - FB User by 1metre: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
pp802:
This is strange!

How are we sure she's not into bestiality! And then, do dogs have semen? Can their semen be fertilized with female human eggs?

What do I know?

God knows!
story for the gods. It's not today we are hearing fake stories like this. But People should desist from de-humanizing human race with negating stories like this.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) by 1metre: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
intruxive:

Heyya sorry o, didnt know u wr starving so bad that u now envy buharis cow grin
Baba should send some grass ur way
a hungry man is an angry man.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) by 1metre: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
intruxive:

Import grass, I know that is the only theory u want to believe
Look at the pix and tell me thats not corn stalks been fed to the cows
look at the pix for what, can't u see hunger everywhere? The energy he applied to feed his cows to a standard when channel to Nigeria factor, will eradicate hunger.
Politics / Re: President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) by 1metre: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
intruxive:
angry
I just knew one of u jobless people will do this comparison.
Op as u obviously know nothing, lets try and teach u. Cows are usually leaner during dry season up north (due to low availability of grass) but bcom better looking during and immediately after the rains
Its not like u care tho, the hate has eating u deep
Abi the grass wey buhari cows dey chop don hungry u ni
ur teaching is contradicting, u don't think he can import grass during the dry season to supplement his cows?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) by 1metre: 1:31am On Dec 08, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
Obi is Obi of Onitsha, did Buhari come to Onitsha? Did he even pay homage to the traditional ruler of Awka (Eze Uzu Awka)? Emir of Kano, his kingship covers all Kano. You should reason before you decide to compare the two with a deliberate attempt to "beef" the Igbos. Can't you just leave them alone, is it a must that they must support Buhari?
traditional leadership of Northern Nigeria is more political than that of the East.
Religion / Re: Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? by 1metre: 1:23am On Dec 08, 2017
olasunkanmii:
Both are mutually exclusive. Reason; by the traditional wedding, you have performed the customary rites required for the marriage ( the peoples' mandate), but by crowning it with the white (church) wedding, you are entrusting your union into God's hand. So, no "chucking" until the white wedding is done
but also remember, traditional wedding is indigenous while white wedding is acquired.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" by 1metre: 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
nawtyme:

That is the only thing haters know how to do. Bring him down syndrome. How does a woman who steals and happens to be someone's sister make criminality and cultism run in his family? Even after coming to clear the air that she is mentally disturbed and is undergoing therapy your BRING HIM DOWN, SELF-HATRED SYNDROME, still would not allow envy depart from your soul.
Try and be successful on your own and leave others alone.
nice talk my bro..

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Nyamal, Sudanese Student Called ‘Burnt' & 'Ugly' (Photos) by 1metre: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Black is beautiful and very dynamic. The only colour with a bleaching cream, still wondering any cream that can change white skin to black.
Religion / Re: God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye by 1metre: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

My father! My father!!

Ride on sir!

Tithing dates far back before the Mosaic law. It is a covenant practice born out of revelation and insight into the deep things of God.

Father Abraham gave tithes.
Jacob gave his tithe.

And if we are Abraham's children and are now partakers of Abraham's blessings, then we must equally engage the deeds of Abraham (Hebrews 7).

Many are busy shouting, "we are now under grace, and not under the law, therefore the law should be done away with". Is this only regarding tithing?

I hope grace has now nullified the law that says thou shall not kill, thou shall not commit fornication, thou shall not lie, thou shall not worship any other god besides me, etc.

Many have become abusers of grace because they don't understand what grace is and what it has come to do.

Grace is the divine ability to do God's will without limitation where ordinarily, men would fail. Grace rides on the wheels of Mercy.

It is this mercy (divine pardon) that everyone enjoys today as a result of the blood that Jesus shed on Calvary. That is why, when many ought to have died instantly after committing a sin, they live on. Mercy suspends at outright almost instant consequence for sin and gives many chances for repentance.

The death of Jesus didn't abolish tithing because if it does, then it also abolished the sin of murder, idolatory and fornication.

His death only grants us divine pardon from the immediate consequences of sin.

I stand with Daddy G.O
if paying tithe has no monetary value modern churches could hv abolish it. Wondering why churches dont practice burnt offering as it was done during the days of Abraham and co.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.