Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

Crime / Re: RCCG Pastor Attacked In Warri By 3 Teenage Boys Fully Armed (Photos) by 1metre: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
blackaxe78:
Where was his God?

Mental slavery!

Even the big pastors use security aids
He may hv committed something...armed men hv target.
Romance / Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by 1metre: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

It's sarcasm bloke.
I see lol
Romance / Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by 1metre: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

noun
1. a sudden loud, sharp noise.
2. a fringe of hair cut straight across the
forehead.
3. the character ‘!’.
wink
verb
1. strike or put down (something) forcefully and
noisily.
ok. Relate it to your post and see where they co-relate.
Romance / Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by 1metre: 4:40am On Dec 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Why would a girl come visiting for the first time and then the only thing on your brain is to bang her
what is bang
Celebrities / Re: Chris Brown Reacts To Libya Slave Trade by 1metre: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
It's time Europe and America start repaying all African nations they ravaged with their 'slave trade thing'. They should also return all the treasures they looted from this great continent of African with apology letter. Human slavery is demonic and barbaric.
Religion / Re: A Catholic Priest Celebrates Christ In A Traditional Way In Anambra by 1metre: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
adadike281:
keep it to yourself, I don't bloody care!
u go care when PEN IS CAP descend down on u grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures by 1metre: 12:21am On Nov 16, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
He should have stepped down voluntarily a long time ago..but Greed no let am.
Now he has been disgraced out of office..

African man with their "die in power" mentality.
Good riddance!
from GRACE to grass..laughing in zulu grin grin grin

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by 1metre: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2017
jerflakes:

Guy see as you dey seriously vex for the condition of another man's country

What have you done to make your own country better?
it should also vex you if you hv good set of mind despite which nationality you are coming from. We stand for total eradication of African mind from mental or colonial slavery. You should also try and deworm your anatomy from this salvage of colonial inferiority complex and ignorance. This is the major disease ravaging African mind and it lead to mugabe's downfall today and it's tormenting other African leaders. We need total emancipation from Western civilization and mental manipulation, let's develop Africa independently.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" by 1metre: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2017
jerflakes:
Every commenter above me didn't even bother reading the article

It clearly states that Mugabe is not the target but the people around him

Everybody here just dey shout that Mugabe must go

SMH undecided
yes he must go...he is a big threat to lives and properties in Zimbabwe. A leader who is busy attacking white people in his country but doesn't hv an indigenous currency. Going back to the white in beg for a currency. These are our African leaders..
Culture / Re: African American Man To Return To Umuahia, Nigeria As He Rocks Igbo Attire by 1metre: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
IamLaura:
All of you Africans and Nigerians that take ur culture for granted and wish to leave and abandon ur country cos of the poor standard of living won't understand how this man feels.
Imagine being born without any roots,not knowing where ur ancestors come from,no culture and being treated like slaves in your own "country".
Nigeria may be bad but at least I'm Igbo and I identify with my culture.Thats something money can never buy.
Nice one by Our Lost Brother.
I think it's time Europe and America start paying Africa for the evil they did to us. Slavery is criminality. Sometimes I wonder what could hv happen in this era assuming it was Africa that enslaved the white.
Health / Re: 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) by 1metre: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
Inspire01:
They will not listen

Some will be doing mouth action as if their life depends on it. Sucking all the suckables
u can imagine that. Is there a difference between sucking all the dirty from a woman and sucking from suckerway latrine pipe? all are same dirty. pussy landlords need to be careful to avoid nje.
Culture / Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by 1metre: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Banky can die and go to hell,i don't give a Bleep about him after all he is a third class musician.
Although he is my yoruba brother that has oblong shapeless head.
I am funmi the bueatiful yoruba muslim girl from no man's land LAGOS
I don't know how much alive you are
Family / Re: Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) by 1metre: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Benita27:
At least the paint is covering the important parts. What's the fuss about?.
which important part is covered are there important part again? no part is important, everywhere is open already so whats the fuss about? in few years to come everyone will be walking unclad. people will be attending village meetings or church services unclad, parading in front of our parents unclad, unclad our kids to school yes, whats the fuss about? undecided
Politics / Re: Anambra Youths Rally For Free And Fair Election by 1metre: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
My question is; where is nnamdi kanu??
Food / Re: Huge Monitor Lizard Killed For Pepper Soup (Photos) by 1metre: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2017
Kremlinloyalist:
This ain't no alligator... This issa comodo dragon
you got it right and the saliva is more poisonous than the venom of a snake.
Family / Re: I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD by 1metre: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Madam, why not divorce him and start life again? Your husband was sick and he never told you rather he slept you on such devastating health condition. Assuming it's HIV? That man doesn't hv any regard for u and the kids, it's a mark of foolishness to die in marriage becos of stupid mistake from a selfish partner.

12 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico by 1metre: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Good for him,
That's the perfect victim he exploited;
A confused black teen hungry for love and a green card.

The truth be told, this girl is a disgrace...
Of all the potential lovers on Facebook, she settled for a freak of nature just because he is white?

Would she have fallen in love with him if he was a Ghanaian?

SMH!!

The black race and their White-Man supremacy complex.
my man, the way u talk sometimes, I just pray God to have mercy on you. Calling so.eone a freak of nature, I wonder how blessed u and your family are.

1 Like

Family / Re: What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? by 1metre: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
sinaj:
Happened when I was in primary 1.

Got back from school around 3pm or so, was about bathing when my nxt door neigbour invited me for one party like dat.

Didnt wnt to go o! but changed my mind when i thought of cake icing, chocomilo,banana chewing gum, parago and baloon i would take to school the next day grin

I quickly accepted and had my bath quickly, couldnt evn wear party cloth coz my hand couldnt reach the wardrobe. I just wore my white singlet nd black host like dat with my koi koi shoe grin

Left the house open coz I thought i would return early b4 my mum but somehow i later delayed nd stayed there until 7 o clock, didnt know that everyone was looking for me at home. My mum even thought my school driver didnt bring me back nd was accusing him already, she didnt knw dat her child was dancing awilo in one party grin

I got back past 7 or so nd saw her with some other persons outside nd understood immediately. I was about throwing my precious goody bag away b4 she saw me nd pounced on me...

My mum gave me different styles that left me with tattoos scars. Even disfigured one of my fingernails lol.

I didnt talk to my frnd until we moved out of dat house.

u didn't spoil today..primary 1 u don start to the party around.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) by 1metre: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
The rich also cry!
Health / Re: Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist by 1metre: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2017
this na the kin trend pple dey like, na here u go see monker wey dey upside down. Some people no go go work today.

1 Like

Romance / Re: “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes by 1metre: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Safiaa:
So now it's different sizes of dicks? So if that ONE dick I'm taking up is huge and we have sex 100 times, that one doesn't matter abi? But as long as its multiple dicks, my vagina must expand. Please you're not making sense. You're a female and you don't know anything about your body. You're allowing the sensless opinions to delude your mind. Grab a book luv.
how can she know more about her body without constant practice ? Is it not when u overuse your body you go learn sth? Op no know anything, your experience no get rival. grin

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Germany's First-Ever Driverless Bus Hits The Roads In Bavaria-Pics/Video by 1metre: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2017
dtruth50:
It really surprises me when I see another development in another country, and we Nigerians start thinking negatively about Nigeria and calling her names. My Question is "Who are we expecting to start these innovation?" Are we not the one? What have you contribute for Nigeria Development? Or must we wait for government for any development?
tell me one good thing Nigeria government provided for you to kick start your innovative process? U don't even hv steady electricity.

2 Likes

Family / Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by 1metre: 7:36am On Oct 31, 2017
iamceemeon:
This world av spoil finish.... Wen we were young, the only thing on our mind was books.
but work n no play makes adamma a jew girl.. grin grin
Romance / Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by 1metre: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2017
Op, I wonder why u are having strong feelings for a small girl who i presume she is yet to write junior waec. You are just a neighbour as she CLEARLY told you, why are u terrorising your neighbourhood?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Chibuzor Chinyere Rejects A Rolls Royce Birthday Gift by 1metre: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Ositajustice01:
He has rejected it, people still spew thrash, if he accepted it, they would have crucified him. What can really satisfy people...smh
ndi uwa eweghi mmeta

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by 1metre: 1:23am On Oct 21, 2017
olayinkaboss11:
just like one sperm is better than the rest of over 2m sperm
but one sperm is meaningful only when the 2m of them work together else your one sperm is useless.
Celebrities / Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by 1metre: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who takes Peter seriously these days?
No one!!!

Simply because even he does not believe in his jumbles of half-baked, incoherent impulses.

I would never respect Peter, till he does what's right.
Till he pleases his late mom and listens to the counsel of his brothers.
rugged capping cool
Celebrities / Re: Flavour Kissing His Daughter, Gabrielle Munachim Okoli (Photo) by 1metre: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
pimpchi:
Inappropriate..... #incestloading.... Nobody should even call me old skoll here o o o.... What is wrong is wrong. #simple
all these dirty minded people.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Top 10 Issues Affecting Nigeria Real Estate Industry by 1metre: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
RIPEnglish:
A lot of people are now did real estate so that was why it is not moved well now and days.
and a lot of your people there are scammers angry
Education / Re: Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking. by 1metre: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Keketu:
please bro yoruba is a good language! dont try to speak language the white man put on us.

see i am very proficent in english and i even teach my younger one's how to speak it but i like to speak yoruba because it in my culture and a man is define by he culture . this is what gave me confident any time am with this englsh forming people
good advice bro, wondering why i must desist from speaking like an igbo man to mimicking a white man english.

1 Like

Education / Re: Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did by 1metre: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2017
The prof expects the scholar to show some decorum. Most lectures are like that esp the sadistic ones.
Romance / Re: Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" by 1metre: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
LionInBoxOffice:
Hello! I'm here telling you that we should all have freedom to be whatever we choose to be as far as he doesn't have direct or indirect threat on anyone's living. Don't go too far.
so I should be free to choose what I want to be without some decorum? U must be one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.