Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,739 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

1stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stargeneral's Profile / 1stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Business / Re: Youwin Set To Launch And Open Portal On 24th July 2017 by 1stargeneral: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
http://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng

Their direct website is http://YouWin connect.org.ng
Business / Re: Youwin Set To Launch And Open Portal On 24th July 2017 by 1stargeneral: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
People be careful ooooo.
Filled the necessary data. They promised to send me Info in my mail box but never did.

It's a scam!

Every little thing is a scam. Were you requested to bring anything?

People like you make other people not access quality information. I advice you try again.

This was experiences by other users and a solution was provided on their Facebook page.

I am sure when you finally do it right, you won't come back here to correct the wrong impression you have created.
Business / Re: Youwin Set To Launch And Open Portal On 24th July 2017 by 1stargeneral: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
olagreen:

Hi. Please reach me here; olagreen@yahoo.com
I'd be expecting your mail.

Email sent
Business / Re: Youwin Set To Launch And Open Portal On 24th July 2017 by 1stargeneral: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
FestusPet:

Give me your email

I am yet to get your email as promised.
Business / Re: Youwin Set To Launch And Open Portal On 24th July 2017 by 1stargeneral: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
FestusPet:

Give me your email

Just2me2013@yahoo.com
Business / Re: Youwin Set To Launch And Open Portal On 24th July 2017 by 1stargeneral: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
FestusPet:
I am interested

Please drop your email
Business / Re: Youwin Set To Launch And Open Portal On 24th July 2017 by 1stargeneral: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2017
MnenaSadiku:
Nice one cool

Yes of course. And by the way, partnership will be on an equity share basis. Please contact me if you are interested
Business / Youwin Set To Launch And Open Portal On 24th July 2017 by 1stargeneral: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hello guys and good afternoon.

For those of you looking for ways to finance your business, YouWin has been launched and Registration Portal will be opened on the 24th of July 2017.

URL will be made available.

============================================

In other news, I am still in search of business partners for my newly launched Online Retail Store for sellers.

This is in order to encourage new businesses into sales of products.

We are still putting finishing touches to it.

I await your responses.

lalasticlala
Business / Re: Online Shopping Hub... Coming Soon by 1stargeneral: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
I have done that
Business / Re: Online Shopping Hub... Coming Soon by 1stargeneral: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2017
autoriseddealer:
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

Good day my friends you are warmly welcomed to this trend, do you know you are missing something lols

Information is very vital
When people are not informed they are deformed

invest 5,500 one time investment
And you will be paid 4,000 every month for 1 year
4,000 x 12 = 48,000
Without doing any work they will pay you for sure
Every blessed month

And the most wonderful part of it is that
If you invite 1 person you will be paid 4,000
And you will be paid that very day

For instance you were able to invite 3 people in a day you will be paid 4,000 x 3 = 12,000

That doesn't affect your monthly salary

If you don't know how to refer just sit down and relax
And be getting your pay every month end

Note:the program is 100% scam free
They have been operating since 2014 till date
without having any issues with paying participants

No time for plenty talk here
if you are interested kindly Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature

But before you hit me up make sure you have 5,500 for the investment
If you don't have it please don't hit me up

I want serious people only for this Biz
Not unserious

Call or WhatsApp me with the number on my signature for full details on how to start earning monthly
Note:you can have up to two or more account if you have different bank accounts

You should have created your own thread instead of derailing other people's own.
Business / Re: Online Shopping Hub... Coming Soon by 1stargeneral: 12:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Prechy08:
Precious4chel12@gmail.com send me a mail lets talk am an E-commerce consultant

I just did
Business / Online Shopping Hub... Coming Soon by 1stargeneral: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
A new online retail shop is about to come on board. It is not just a retail shop. It is a retail shop that will allow members to sell their products on the site. Payment is done one week after a successful transaction.

We are seeking for partners who will partner with us on equity basis.

Challenges

We are still addressing the issue of Delivery. For now we are focused here in Ondo State. Delivery is quite easy within the state but when it begins to go outside the state, it becomes a challenge. Can anyone advice?
Webmasters / Re: Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by 1stargeneral: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
Its a free world. Its a matter of choice. You might decide to go for the free content or paid content but the truth still remains that it will take so much time to get a grip on a knowledge compared with when someone puts you through.

Nastydroid: them don come again..you don spend your $400 finish or is your website no longer showing on google first page?

Your sacasicm, quite interesting. If you already knew about why don't let others learn? Raising a false alarm to deter the ones who really want to learn.

Nutase: With Google its free.
There's one website were u get all the tutorials for free. I designed my first WordPress site for free and it was superb.
I'll post the website once I can find it.

Maybe you should do that for them. Like i said, its a free world.

In addition, I also render one on one training to this effect. I am currently in Akure. If you are interested, please give me a call.
Webmasters / Let Me Show You How To Build A Website With Wordpress...fast! by 1stargeneral: 11:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Let me show you how To Build a Website With WordPress...Fast!

"Easily Build a Professional Website In 15 Minutes Using Our Simple Step-By-Step Guide"

Do you need a simple training guide? This guide is simple.
Are you short on time? This book is fast paced and easy to read!
Do you learn better with pictures? This book is FULL of pictures.

Invest a few Naira in this easy-to-read eBook now with complete illustration guide as the training progresses

Do you need help with WordPress and an easy step-by-step guide? This book will help you build a website fast.

I'll teach you how to use WordPress to create potent money making websites that will boost your business fast!

Once you know the secrets, you'll laugh at how easy this is. This eBook is filled with screenshot images showing you exactly how you run the administration area of your website.

I'll Show You:

- How to pick the best domain names.
- How to pick the best hosting package. (#1 Source Recommended per WordPress.org)
- How to pick and install the BEST Wordpress Plugins.(Updated)
- Where to get amazing Wordpress Themes.
- How to easily customize your pages and create submenus. (Updated)
- How to customize your sidebar.
- How and where to get customand Twitter widgets for your website.
- How to effectively set up the recommended plugins. (Updated)
- How to write effective blog post/articles.
- How to upload pictures. (Updated)
- How to easily embed videos from YouTube.
- How to get blog comments. (Updated)
- How to manage blog comments. (Updated)
- How to get found on the FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE! ($497.99 Value)

I'll Also Give You Simple Resources So You Can:

- Sell products online.(Updated Resources)
- Create an email list.
- Create squeeze pages to capture names and emails.
- Create membership websites. (Updated FREE Resource!)
- Create videos and slide shows for your website...plus a lot more.

This book is designed for complete beginners!
You will save countless hours and frustration by purchasing this book.
Follow this step-by-step guide, and your website will go live within 15 minutes.

If you're new to using WordPress, this is the only book you need.

With only N5,000, you will get hold of this amazing instructional ebook and begin creating any kind of website of your choice.

For more information, Please call 08166234713 or 08088883045
Webmasters / Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by 1stargeneral: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
jay4genius: bro, i downloaded the file, but when i tried downloading it, it keeps telling me that the file is corrupted or damaged.

Checked it right now and it works fine. Did you try downloading using mobile and or is your internet connection stable? These two things can pose a threat.
Webmasters / Re: How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by 1stargeneral: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
Most of these guys we see make thousands of dollars online really invest in advertising. Some use SocialMedia advertising others use search engine advertising. however, i prefer the socialmedia advertising cos its quite cheap and effective
Web Market / Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by 1stargeneral: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yeah i agree. Whatever you guys say.
Webmasters / Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by 1stargeneral: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
I checked the download rate and discovered that most people have actually downloaded this app of mine. So far it is 45 downloads and still counting. Thanks you guys.
Webmasters / Re: How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by 1stargeneral: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
jay4genius: hey guys! Y u all angry with ribechi or 1stgeneral? Left to me, he meant no harm by what he did since his intention was to make his new app popular. Ribechi, u tried. Though i havnt downloaded ur app, but i wil download as soon as i get online with my pc. Meanwhile, my email z kevin4christ012@gmail.com. Whats urs?

Thanks! That was the idea though. My email is digglinkexchange@gmail.com
Webmasters / How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) by 1stargeneral: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello everybody

I have been developing this app for newbies and people who want to learn how to create websites especially with the use of Wordpress.

Wordpress is a stand alone web script that allows you not only to build a blog but allows you to build sites like that of EzineArticles.com, dating websites, newsarticles site or even a social media site. The use of Wordpress is almost endless.

That is why i have developed this app for people who are interested in this.

I will be updating this every month so you are sure on latest trends and methods.

You can download now from here. => http://www.mediafire.com/download/0cpyf6gc0xegcg4/wp_app.zip

Questions?

Feel free to post here
Web Market / Re: Design Website For Me If You Live In Enugu State It Urgent Pls by 1stargeneral: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Loviho: I need a proffeesional website designer to create a social network for me , with the features; chating.forum,pictures,videoandmusic. If you can do this job for me ,contact me now 07063430427 .my location is enugu state.

Yes of course i can create it for you. I am from anambra state and i will like you to checkout the one i have created here => http://thetrafficreporters.com

If you dont want to register, you can log in using your facebook account. It is very easy. I can also have features like; chating,forum,pictures etc.

I will give you a call today.
Webmasters / Re: How Can Someone Make Cool Cash By Having A Website. by 1stargeneral: 6:24am On Aug 12, 2013
infobiz9ja: If making money is your aim of launching a website I have news for you. It takes a lot of traffic to make meaningfull amount of money online & also a lot of hard work. Remember that there's over 8 Billion Websites & Blogs available today.

To some extent, i disagree with you. If you have discovered your own niche that you carved out, you will make money like hell. That is why most online marketers do not reveal their niche.

This is so because they have researched the niche and found little or no competition in it. Some spent serious amount of money in finding the niche

In this vain, you not completely correct.
Business / Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by 1stargeneral: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2013
ctrume: i intend to start an ice cream parlour,a very good one.i want anyone who has ideas about it to offer advice and leave ur contacts,thanks

Hello... I just want to know if you have started your Ice creme business. Please reply
Webmasters / Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by 1stargeneral: 2:25am On Dec 08, 2011
I must confess to you guys that it is best to host your blog. this will enable you have full control over your panel and how your site will look. I host my blog site and I have always had full control over my blog which is now earning me daily from adsense. I hate delays when it has to do with some online transactions i carry out.

This brings me to Lagos Host. I am not attacking anybody but the point is I do not and will never use LagosHost because they didn't meet with my demands and expectation. I will stop there. Some of you already have good experiences with them.Best of luck but for me,I have decided to use namecheap and the company that offers me host gives me 1.5Gb harddisk and 999.9Terabyt bandwidth all for free. I host my blog and I am happy with it.

I dont mind building a blog for somebody. It wouldn't cost you much though. 10k for everything which includes installation and a premium theme. I love this and i help people do it.

That is all i can say for now. Like I said I am not attacking Lagos Host. It just that they did not meet up. If you have questions and you need immediate answers, pls call me up on 08166234713.

Cheers, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: My Personal Solution To Lagos Traffic by 1stargeneral: 4:15am On Dec 07, 2011
I am not going to talk about this in details. The point is a solution is been worked upon. A group of 4guys who has got the wit and of course the gut to pull this off have emerged.

We intend to solve this problem via a simple but complex logic using, Oh like i said I am not going to go into details with our project lest people steal it especially the big ones like MTN and some group of people who have the money to execute such projects with greed underneath.

Anyway guys, don't worry, A solution is on the way.
Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment In Bank: Deadline 1st December by 1stargeneral: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2011
I do not know if i post link, I will be banned. But I found it at hotjobngr dot com

There you will find it and i think this dragnet of a guys are involved too.

If you can post link, post full link here
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Reasons People Dont Get Employed After Interview by 1stargeneral: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2011
I also want to add here that lack of preparedness contributes. Such as reading the wrong materials and not having access to dumps of past job tests. I am gathering those materials gradually. Takes pretty long.
Politics / Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu by 1stargeneral: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2011
Just like i might not be lexically inclined, this man has put me in a mental parculum making me realize my centrifugal ascertion towards making sense. Without lop-apartia, i commend his works.

Ojukwu ije oma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.