Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

1stdammy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stdammy's Profile / 1stdammy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Politics / Re: Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa by 1stdammy: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
And one is better than the other........
Travel / Re: Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures) by 1stdammy: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
ecolime:

The salvaged notes probably.

RIP to those who lost their lives. Sad cry

Imagine an accident as fatal as this, some Naira Notes still survived it and those guarding it did not.

This life sha......
Politics / Re: 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike by 1stdammy: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Creamypie:
Useless politicians, Una commot from where Una dey rule, go do meeting for place wey another government make Beautiful, sane, and working, to hold meeting, animals. When affairs dont favour them, they become emergency freedom fighters,even most useless wife of wike,ikpeazu, becoming a freedom fighter of masses. Its for your interests, not your love for me. Even as a southerner and deltan, I no send any of Una, whether obi of l.p, PDP, or APC. Only fools send all u guys. For Those supporting obi, e just dey use media mock humility to gain political sentiments and for you to be emotionally connected to his ambitions. Once he becomes president, na his family, close associate go benefit, not you.... I repeat, NOT YOU .This last statement applies to all aspirants in nigeria.

Why you come dey reason like me like this

I think say na only me sha......

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by 1stdammy: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=114884704]This was exactly how they killed Twitter with their bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu ( and President Buhari) because he is not from their tribe and religion.

These minority hate him so much and have hated him since 2015 as he keeps defeating them and their sponsors. So they will go to all evil extent including bringing down the labour of others just to blame him for being better than those less competent candidates they support. Yet they will still lose.

The website obviously does not own the documents it purportedly uploads. It must have been catfished. They are going down.

They are welcome to ipob terrorists and their co-conspirator's brand of badluck. They have not even started their lamentation yet.

The website owners will watch their descent into badluck after badluck in the same way these same set of losers afflicted Twitter with badluck upon badluck.

Before their very own eyes, they will see how everything they have built will be wrecked with badluck. They do not know how to build o but they know how to destroy the platforms others have built.

To my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

Why do I want you to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu?

Please vote for Asiwaju-Shettima if you want the best and most competent pair to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

Asiwaju Tinubu deserves your vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

You can do better than this, please convince me more.....
Politics / Re: Oyo: Senator Folarin Defeats Adelabu, Others To Win APC Governorship Ticket by 1stdammy: 10:56am On May 28, 2022
[quote author=BowenSurf post=113238919]

I think Tinubu reasoned that allowing a candidate to emerge without his support will show who truly owns Oyo grassroot support. He supported Penkelemeesi the other time but gangup by those who lost APC primaries was the reason Makinde won. Those rebels from APC have left Makinde too.

Besides, I see Penkelemeesi as a candidate foisted on others...the guy is very young and naive. That year, they said all Oyo state NPOWER beneficiaries must come for clearance in Ibadan with a dress code. On getting to the clearance venue, it turned out to be a campaign ground for Penkelemeesi and they forced us to mark attendance before the end of campaign by 3pm. My fellow beneficiaries were murmuring, cursing the idiot because those living far away from Ibadan woke up at midnight to catch up with buses that would get to Ibadan before dawn because it was stated that we must be there before 9am. I knew the man's political career was gone.

You were so right!!!
So so annoying, I was at that venue that year.
They didn't even care about the risks attached to bringing everyone down to Ibadan that day. Bunch of heartless beings. Thank God they didn't win the election, this time , they will still lose again.......

1 Like

Properties / Re: Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi by 1stdammy: 5:44am On Nov 02, 2021
RIP TO THE DEAD, May God judge everyone accordingly.
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by 1stdammy: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
This shit hole called Lagos dangerously need this right now.
Career / Re: Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? by 1stdammy: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
vickyfrancis1:
My brother I don't know what to say to you... even the one I acquired during NYSC with my small #19,800, I never still use am though I didn't spend upto that amount you mentioned. May Grace speak for you.
I tell you..... we dey the same shoe.
I don dey even forget wetin I learn sef.
Business / Re: Dangote Refinery Completes The Installation Of All 18 Transformers (Photos) by 1stdammy: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thomthom:
What Nigeria government could not do... An individual did it.... Does it mean that our leaders does not have any plans before coming into government? shame
And who told you it's own by an individual??

Just who?

Who told you this is not the property of most of our "polithiefcians" A property of some vested interests in Nigeria.

1 Like

Career / Re: Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker? by 1stdammy: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
bouncin04:
I'm in too , mine is 12 hours daily , weekends inclusive .
Same here o...

1 Like

Health / Re: Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? by 1stdammy: 12:22pm On May 28, 2020
TrueHeart365:
Wow! Me too. It started with malaria symptoms, then I couldn't taste nor smell anything

I've recovered though.

But it's a scary experience

How long does it take you to recover back both senses, cos I am currently experiencing the same thing since last week. And again, did you use anything to get it back?
Crime / Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by 1stdammy: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2020
llakes4real:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-nigerian-police-releases-photograph-of-funke-olakunrins-killers/
Hmmm, unfortunately this the last we're gonna hear of this story.
The trial started here and ends here.

We go dey alright last last.......
Car Talk / Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by 1stdammy: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Crappy
Bad bele....let see your own. Ewu.....
Health / Re: Drug Scarcity Looms In Nigeria As India Suspends Export by 1stdammy: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
opportunes:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/drug-scarcity-looms-in-nigeria-as-india-suspends-export.html
Is there anything Nigeria is actually good at?
I'm very sure, that very soon Nigeria will start importing Ordinary garri.....
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In by 1stdammy: 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
MrPrsdent:
Wrong judgment.
Even though i'm more aligned with the PDP this judgment is wrong. Same as that of Imo state.

The supreme court should have allowed Lyon to be sworn in and disqualified his deputy. Lyon would then pick another deputy. The people of Bayelsa voted for Lyon, not his deputy.
It doesn't work that way. Remember they contested on a joint ticket. And that is how it as always been, until otherwise stated.
Politics / Re: Amotekun: Juniad Mohammed Warns Of Imminent Civil War by 1stdammy: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think this amoketun issue is being hypocritically blown out of proportion to expand hatred for other tribes especially the Fulanis. Why must we Christians be the brain behind the vast support for Amotekun when the Nigerian constitution is clear about the roles of the armed forces and police in the security of the country? Why must we form an ethnic militia to target fellow Nigerians when the constitution guarantees freedom of movement and doing business nationwide as long as we are Nigerians? What we fail to realize is that the south east cheering on Amotekun sees its as a synonym for their biafra agitations and they will rather support anything that will disband the relative peace and unity of Nigeria. The IPOB sympathizers will be the one to cry wolf when Amotekun starts targeting their tribesmen who commits various crimes in the south west. MURIC recently condemned the killing of a CAN pastor and sympathized with we Christians, how many Christians will condemn the killing of an imam or Muslims? Instead we rejoice when tragedy strikes them forgetting we are all humans before religion. Instead of emulating our Muslim brothers who have remained silent on this issue of Amotekun, we Christians are disturbing the cyberspace with hypocritical comments. Amotekun will never see the light of the day as long as we remain one Nigeria. It's a bad policy and a tribalistic security outfit aimed at persecuting other Nigerians. On behalf of we Christians, i condemn Amotekun. Let's learn to live in peace and harmony
You would have done yourself good if you had spoke for you and your personal self.
when and where did I told you to condemn AMOTEKUN "on my behalf"?? Born again Christian indeed. A mo iru yin....
Like it or not
AMOTEKUN HAS COME TO STAY!!!! Your opinion is infinitesimally insignificant.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Minimum Wage: Ngige Says FG Has Commenced Payment by 1stdammy: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
My concern is that does the new minimum wage negotiation affects private sectors/ organisations too?

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by 1stdammy: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=maxiuc post=80462159] cheesy

What do you expect from people that share boundary with Mbaise people

Dem nearly finished my brother, the first day my brother went to his in-laws house he went there with his Sienna car next he went again with his Lexus car then finally he exposed himself he went again with his Venza case closed Naso his in-laws and kinsmen go amend list ooooo because they have seen the boy is loaded my papa no gree see arguments my dads list was different from the one they brought out why we ask why wasn't the list corresponding with the one they gave us earlier why this new one that was how they started saying that the gave the outdated list that we should work with the present one they just brought no be small quarrel my brother was saying that my dad should forget about the stuff that it is nothing no be money e go cost Naso my dad give am better slap and sent him out after several arguments we finally used the old list they gave us initially it got to the extent that we were prepared to go that they should take their daughter and eat we are no longer interested in the marriage na so their daughter run come outside threatening her parents that if anything should happen to her marriage today that they will definitely see her dark side like play like play the girl pack her bags ooooo her senior brothers supported her serious quarrel between the children and parents, Hehehehehe we the in-laws that came to marry was laughing loud because they are exposing themselves how the uttered the list, las las after the quarrel everything went successful

The kinsmen are responsible for all this list adjustments

Some Mbaise people sha

If you want to marry please come to mbaitolu is cheaper there

Next time if you are going for this marriage stuff Carry people who are rooted in traditional affairs

Lol....
I can't help but laugh out hard. But, on a more serious note, how is ikeduru LGA, cos na there me I dey marry from Oooooooh? . I con be Yoruba join. what I am seeing up there is very very scary.
Politics / Re: PDP Considers Dogara As Minority Leader. by 1stdammy: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Dee60:

Will he accept such a role?

MINORITY? After being the speaker of the house?

Lets wait and see.
well, its not like he was in the majority when he became the speaker of the house. it's no bad if he accepted it, I for one do not see Dogara as someone who's ego will inform his decision here.
Politics / Re: Oil Rich Tongeji Island In Ogun State by 1stdammy: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2019
johndoexxx:

Afonja have no oil. Stop deceiving Nigerians that you have oil. Where is Lagos oil after 4 yrs? The only oil in SW is the oil stolen from Ijaw area carved into Ondo state by Obasanjo.
Seriously!!!!!
You should get a life as a matter of outmost urgency. You can't continue this way, I'll keep you in my prayers.
Politics / Re: Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot by 1stdammy: 8:03am On May 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Honestly I wish Buhari can jail him.
And it can only remain a "wish"

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? by 1stdammy: 10:12am On May 13, 2019
My own question is how very possible, realistic and advisable is to move to a particular area to settle down looking for jobs without knowing anybody around such area?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by 1stdammy: 9:52am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:
What a country!

Am I the only one finding it hard to detect his offense? I thought we have freedom of speech in this country shocked
Well, freedom before and after speech is not guaranteed after all.....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by 1stdammy: 4:12pm On May 07, 2019
akimoriyomi:
Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim brothers... kindly assist me with anything u can afford to get some food stuff for d Fast, as it is not easy to fast without having what to eat at Sari and in d evening when d fast is over. Thanks for assisting a brother...
0713160626... access Bank
Then I wonder if it is so compulsory for you to fast since you don't have food to break your fast with......
Politics / Re: Fg Approves Contracts For Construction, Rehabilitation Of Road Projects At N169b by 1stdammy: 3:51pm On May 05, 2019
dheaven:
48 months for completion of a road? Why not split the job to four different companies so they can complete it in 12 months.
Na that one dey pain you?
You no see just 4 kilometers road to be completed in 12 whole months, 1full year!!!!!!. Just 4km o
Culture / Re: Ogun: The Only Yoruba Word, With 10 Meanings by 1stdammy: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
acounter2:

OK Sir..... but according to my research..... how do u pronounced "he stab" and "she climb" ?
"O gun" and not "Ogun"
Politics / Re: Electronic Transmission Of Election Result Illegal – Lawyers by 1stdammy: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2019
Esseite:
Copied:
Exactly what I have been saying. And that's exactly what happened in my ward. I worked as a PO

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 1stdammy: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Hybridz:
same here.i thought i made the mistake but i realised it's an ish from d site.

have u been able to rectify it?
Not at all....

Have you?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 1stdammy: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2019
benjaminben:

Same to me.. And cos I wanted to change cross check, my registration start misbehaving so I have to create another account.

I hav submitted mine.. I know want stories again
You submitted like that
wouldn't there be any implications to that effect?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 1stdammy: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2019
please is there anyone having this same issue of the O'level year changing to 2019? please help o
I'm tired, I can't confirm my application because of it for the past 4days now
Politics / Re: Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server by 1stdammy: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nbote:

Ogbeni shut up jare.... Read my post again but I guess there's no point as U no kuku sabi reason... INEC denied no results were uploaded to it's server but yet these presiding officers are saying otherwise and U are here running ur mouth like it's got dysentery
Don't mind him, what the mouth got pass dysentery. I made the same submission just last week here on one of the threads, I work as as presiding officer in the just concluded elections in Anambra state to be precise. so we were instructed to make sure we use the e-coalition icon on the smart card readers. we were even given a short video clips on it.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Pls Is There Anyone Here That Have Completed The Customs Application? by 1stdammy: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
hadjipapiey:

Yup
so, I have to get another one. And now that I'm not in my state of origin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.