Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

1willywilly's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1willywilly's Profile / 1willywilly's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Was Peaceful Until Nigerian Govt Started Killing Them – Kanu by 1willywilly: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is 100% right.
Only God knows what is going to happen to Dirty Stinking Soldiers soon.
Politics / Re: Breaking!!! Nmandi Kanu Ordered ESN To Eleme,river State. by 1willywilly: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2021
EastisBae:
This is rubbish!
Nnamdi Kanu should dtop playing God, you're not Jesus Christ for crying out loud!

Asking ESN to move into that place when those people have not identified with ESN prior to now or shown immense support to them amount to selling yourself cheaply to these minorities.

Nnamdi Kanu should stop taking decisions unanimously, ask questions and deliberate with others before acting because no one knows it all.

This move is so wrong!!
The ESN fighters who are indigenous ELEME is going to lead and command the squad , but all the equipment needed for the job will be provided by ESN Southern Command based in Cross River state.
Politics / Re: Breaking!!!! Fulani Herdsmen (gunmen) Abduct Oba Tajudeen Omatoya. by 1willywilly: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2021
Haaaahaaaaa, Yoruba Oba don go mecca.
There one good thing about these Fulani terrorist i like.
Fulanis are not afraid of Yorubas in Yoruba Land and these Fulanis are not even Nigerians
Politics / Re: Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto by 1willywilly: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2021
Killing of Sarduana of Sokoto was a good thing, it helped slow down the total conquest and forcefully take over of all Hausa Land by migrant expansionist terrorist Fulanis.
Fulanis are migrants in Nigeria, they came from Senegal and Gambia Guinea Futa Jalo/Toro in 1804, deceived Hausas that accommodated them, Fulanis killed all Hausa king and installed Fulani Emirs to rule Hausas in their own land, today many Hausa are living in IDP CAMPS as refugees.
Killing of corrupt Sultan of Sokoto Bello was good thing,
Fulanis have no right to kill Hausas.
I thank all those IGBO soldiers that killed Sultan of Sokoto for his people role in killing Hausas.
Idiots

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Biafra Claims Bakassi Peninsula, Hoist Biafran Flags by 1willywilly: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Chibuike21:
When we can't hoist the flag in Ala Igbo we are going to Bakassi? Enough chest beating already.
The people hoisting the flags are not Igbo Biafrans but indigenous Bakassi Biafrans.
Kapichi.

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by 1willywilly: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
prowest:

Why are you asking for his tribe??

Does tribe matters?

Help comes from the heart
For me tribes matters.
Politics / Re: Please O I Need Help Any Amount From Anybody So I Can Eat O Before I Die Of Hung by 1willywilly: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
ibebnb:
My account number is 0032949821acess bank pls brothers save a soul I don't know how my fate will look like tomorow if I don't get help cos am broke no money to eat I also need a job my number is 08075697971 in case of any job
Are you on face book, which tribe are u from
Politics / Re: IPOB Secures American Christian Networks To Cover Christian Killings In Nigeria by 1willywilly: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
FlordFlorez:
those two leopards supposed to be lions 'agu'
Leopard is Agu while
Lion is Odum.
There is no Tiger in African forest.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle by 1willywilly: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Haaaahaaa Major Yakubu was happy going to Boko Haram camp, he wanted to answer a Hero.
He left his wife to disturb Boko Haram members that did him no wrong, today his wife belonged to another man while innocent killed Boko Haram freedom fighters are receiving their 95 virgins in peace., don't joke with Field Marshal Abubakar Shekau, he knows how to teach Nigeria soldiers a lesson.
Politics / Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Squandered 2B Biafran Contribution by 1willywilly: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Haaahaaa, Confused journalist.
Clifford Iroanya , Omio mio and Onyebuchi, where are they today.
Where is Emna Mmezuo,
They thought that IPOB will be their money making machine and they got it wrong.
Emma Mmezuo was asking to be placed on salary, but IPOB refused he got angry.
Clifford wanted to hijack IPOB with Omio mio, we foiled their ambition.
They made every effort to sack Nnennaya anya, but IPOB didn't give them the Chance.
They formed their own RADIO BIAFRA INTERNATIONAL , tell me how many Biafrans that listen to it 0.00009%.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by 1willywilly: 9:05am On May 31, 2020
Caseless:
I know the mumu is lying. How do you give cash from prison?
The money was contributed by IPOB members,
Asari have to come and clarify this issue.
Avengers fund was a Scam carried out by some people IPOB members.
Politics / Re: VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo by 1willywilly: 2:26pm On May 26, 2020
The boy is not really mocking IPOB,
he is indirectly mocking Ijaws by mentioning Oloibiri

1 Like

Politics / Re: Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) by 1willywilly: 12:21pm On May 21, 2020
HaaaHaaaaa up up up up Boko Haram
Nigeria soldiers thought that they are going for picnics.
See how they are crying like cry cry baby, laugh won kill me
I'm using this opportunity to thank ,
Field Marshal Abubakar Shekau and all Commanders of Boko Haram for a job well done.
Politics / Re: Minorities Testimonies At Willinks Commission On Life In Western Region (1957) by 1willywilly: 7:28pm On May 13, 2020
Now i know why Benin people hate Yorubas.

17 Likes

Politics / Re: COVID-19: Over 40 Northern Youths In Dangote Truck Intercepted In Umuahia by 1willywilly: 5:06pm On May 13, 2020
Haaaaahaaaaa Fulanis are rejected people.
Send those Fulanis to Yoruba Land.
Haaaaahaaaa, Fulanis are now Human Cow cargo.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by 1willywilly: 5:00pm On May 13, 2020
denko:
What of the innocent among them.
Innocent ke.
Ok , go there and show them the innocent one.
I pray, may Fulani Herdsmen visit your family soon,
Say a big 'Amen now' so that God will bless you

1 Like

Politics / Re: Hidden Fulani Huts And Tents In Rural South South Regions Set Ablaze By Youths by 1willywilly: 4:55pm On May 13, 2020
AHA
Politics / Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by 1willywilly: 4:48pm On May 13, 2020
CanineOfJackal:
Are you on Twitter
Answer, Mr Pazienza

1 Like

Crime / Re: 18 People Slaughtered By Fulani's In Fresh Kaduna Attack [Graphic Photos] by 1willywilly: 3:58pm On May 13, 2020
Where are Northern Nigeria Christian Army Generals.
Northern Christians belongs to Fulani and Hausas.
I'm using this opportunity to congratulate Fulani and Hausa Muslims for teaching Northern Christian a good lesson.
Please Fulanis make sure you people forcefully convert all Northern Christian to Islam and take over their Land.
Politics / Re: The Eastern Region Series : Igbo Domination Myth Part 1. by 1willywilly: 1:17pm On May 13, 2020
Ejusni:
Okay I'm going to make my point known. I'm from a minority tribe in NIGERIA I'm neither Hausa/Fulani nor Yoruba nor Igbo or their derivatives. I'm a firm believer in NIGERIA and even more a united ONE NIGERIA, I believe and observe as many Nigerians have the deterioration of our country, it's economy and Muhammadu Buhari's clear ethno-nepotistic tendencies. I believe we as a nation have our own fair share of problems;

the Igbo claim to be marginalized in terms of appointments and infrastructural development(which is very debatable) but as Mr President being who he is you can't blame him.

If Biafra is achieved( which in my opinion is 99.99% impossible considering the state of things and what happened the last time in 1967) what then will happen to Biafra? What will the minority tribe do? Do you think they'll sit and become MINORITY all over again? I don't think so. Everyone will want their own country( South South Nigeria is the most ethnically diverse place in NIGERIA) imagine how many 'countries' will spring up. The smaller and divided we are the more enticing we become, we have neighbours that aren't very friendly France has shown countless times it's aim in West Africa- a disunited Nigeria which will become it's puppet state like Cameroon, Niger, Chad states with dictators as rulers.

Secondly what do you think will happen to all the Igbos who've spread out all of over Nigeria and their assets, they'll loose everything! Billions of dollars lost! Is that what we want? Millions of Igbos packed in Biafra putting exceeding strain of resources in Igbo land, millions more migrating to the south South where they aren't native. Do you think the locals will be friendly? Do you think they'll like being minorities again?( I think I've mentioned this before).

The point of everything i wrote up there is ONE NIGERIA it is the easiest and preferably less bloody solution. Nigeria should be restructured politically,economically, socially. A well proportioned government where no nepotism takes places should be in place.

Please no one especially ipob should quote me abeg.
There was a strong country called USSR more advanced than this 4th world country called Nigeria, but today USSR is no more.

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Fallen Heroes: Late Lt Col.A Ali Was Promoted After Freeing 13villages From Boko by 1willywilly: 12:49pm On May 13, 2020
BreakingNew2020:

Ooooh ooooh, you be one of them
one of who
Travel / Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by 1willywilly: 11:20am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:

Nobody is hungry in the North.
Clap for yourself

17 Likes

Travel / Re: My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) by 1willywilly: 11:12am On May 13, 2020
Godons1:
Without the North, the East will starve to death.
See the numbers of truck loads of Food that goes into the East on a daily bases.

God bless the North
But why are there too many hungry people up North.

80 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fallen Heroes: Late Lt Col.A Ali Was Promoted After Freeing 13villages From Boko by 1willywilly: 9:05am On May 13, 2020
Haaaahaaaa Nigerians de make me laugh,
Who told Nigerians that Abu Ali was a gallant soldier,
He foolishly went to kill BOKO Haram soldiers of Allah and got killed, for that reason it is BOKO Haram soldiers that are gallant.
Politics / Re: How Eastern Region Sacked Eyo Ita The Original Winner Of Election by 1willywilly: 8:49am On May 13, 2020
tamdun:

Gowon killed 3 million of ur people nothing happened, gowon is still alive today enjoying his retirement
No Gowon is not enjoying anything.
His people are today living in IDP camps, haaaaahaaaa.
Gowon and his people are going to soon be wipe out by Boko Haram /ISWAP/Fulanis from this earth.
God have cursed Gowon people, their sufferings are going to multiple day by day.
Now tell me his happiness when his people are suffering. haaaaahaaaaa. foolish people.
Politics / Re: Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower by 1willywilly: 8:32am On May 13, 2020
Yorubas in the Nigeria are the main people killing innocent Boko Haram members that never done no wrong to Yorubas.
Yorubas should stop killing Boko Haram members.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army At The Frontline In final Push To K|ll Boko Haram(Video) by 1willywilly: 8:29am On May 13, 2020
The only Southern Nigeria tribe that are killing Boko Haram Freedom fighters that did them nothing are Yorubas.
Yorubas are killing Boko Haram.
Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom, Southsouth Know Thyself by 1willywilly: 8:24am On May 13, 2020
Yorubas are Confused people.
Days of this Devil Paradise called Nigeria are numbered.
Yoruba man is now from Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by 1willywilly: 8:12am On May 13, 2020
Igboid:

Amarabae.
This is over the top.
Delete it if you can.
SS are not our enemies, they are just not our friends either. They are our neighbors.Unnecessary hostility with them will not help us.
You are not even sure the character you are replying is from Akwa Ibom. He could be from Ogbomosho.
You are right Igboid
@Amarabae plz delete that post.
Yorubas are Chameleons, de reason God created them a dirty tribe.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by 1willywilly: 6:54am On May 13, 2020
Amarabae:

is that why your girls are house helps all over Igboland?
is that why we have many ekaettes serving their Igbo madam?
I even once had an akwa ibom house help!
so shut up,
Igbos are naturally your superiors both in achievements,wealthiness, academics etc , even the small economic activities going on in that your witchcraftt coven of a state are spearheaded by Igbos .
bunch of okons who are littered all over Igboland looking for a toilet suckeraway to pipe out!
btw
see ya!
Don't go this way plz.

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Eastern Region Series : The COR Movement by 1willywilly: 6:49am On May 13, 2020
senatordave1:
Ss are not interested in Biafra.we are either in Nigeria or create our own Niger delta republic or remain in nigeria
Name Your tribe in SS,
are you Benin or from Auchi.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.