Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (67014 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by PAINGAIN: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Marlicque:
hahahhaa, nice one.... but no forget to give us the concluding part of the story oooooooo ... we will be waiting grin grin grin

lol ok but d gist go make front page on monday bcus I sure say na friday till monday morning things we go do. D girl waist b lyk those ones wey dance for wande coal for "the kick".

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by tosyne2much(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
urchrlex:

Help me go my villa go cut down my palm fruits i dey i go buy u through quickteller

Hahahahahahahaha lwkmd
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Drhenrysaint(m): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
PAINGAIN:
lol ok but d gist go make front page on monday bcus I sure say na friday till monday morning things we go do. D girl waist b lyk those ones wey dance for wande coal for "the kick".
lol. I been think say na only me observe dt video. Badt guy

Note: dont ever be nice to ds okaikpo girls
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by tabisegroup(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
grin
Cholls:
My brother tell them!pls tell them o

But wait a minute,my brother what is now the possible known solution to this your discovery? grin
lol.... guy u na scam u be o
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by RazziP(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Just passing by no comment yet...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by slap1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
I was like that, now I'm putting a lid on it. I'm trying not to give a damn...
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by chidiebere2020(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
To be nice is dsame to be is to be mumu, time of nice has gone, fire 4 fire
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ChiSun27(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
mecussey:
Just be urself but don't trim yourself to please a woman. Have it in mind that money is the power of a man. It is better to have money and be searching for love than to have love and be searching for money.

You know one thing my friend...

Ur head dey dia jare...jst pasted ur comment on my FB wall. It is one of the most sensible comment I av eva read on dis land kald Naira.

I gave credit to u though....I cut am cus I don't wanna shw my full dtails

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by matoyeh(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
This is pracical truth!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by mystique18(m): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
tintingz:
[size=15pt]Lol, someone said being nice to a lady is a taboo... grin funny NL guys.

Always be NICE and like someone said the opposite of NICE is RUDE, so be nice and don't be corky but be a gentleman.

One thing you need is know how to say NO and when to say NO.

A girl told me to help her drop her bag to the class, we don't talk or even greet in class, I said NO I can't angry and this is because of my gentle face she thought I'm that mumu guy angry , the next class i saw her told her the reason why I can't carry her bag to the class she got the message and now we are good friends.

Being nice doesn't mean you are mumu or mugu, just know when to say NO to a task.[/size]
...spot on...av d mental strength to say NO regardless of wot comes after dat
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by joe17: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
sage2:
Well, I am a nice and shy guy. But one thing my mom never did is raised a fool. I am one of the few nice and shy guys who always finish first. I have had tonnes of girls say this to me, "so you are like this? I can't believe that you will ever do this to me". And trust me, I did nothing wrong. My only fault is that based on their own reading of me, I was expected to act my way into a particular character they had imagined me to be. It turns out I always act true to my real element. The good thing is, they always learn to love and respect the true me - a no nonsense nice, shy and sharp bad guy with too much swag.
Any-which-way, I like ur rap bro. cheesy grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by chidiebere2020(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Women have been takin advantage of nicenes d worst is d more ur nice d more they........................................only God knws wat d nice guys have pass through with fish brain women, I'm once a victim of nicenes until I learn d hardway and to use my q10

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by joe17: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Legacy44:

Truckload of crap
nawa 4 u oOcheesy U fr just talkk ur own naagrin grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ProfvickyCT(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Just passing though.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by golddeejay(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
sammy042:
..hahaha..1 girl like dat in my area borrow me money,dat she will pay me in 2 weks tim..2Weks don reach,i dd ask her abt d moni goin to 3 wek..
me.nkechi,have u forgetn u're owin me?

nkechi.sam, i kwn nah.i will still pay u..

me.it has pass the tim u promis to pay me?

nkechi..sam,u are a v NICE GUY dat's y i like u eenh,sam sam..

going to a month and d girl never pay me am jst tryin to main10 my nicenes.6 weeks later she boght a new phone and am broke den..how d i collect my 5k from dis gel ok,lemme me meet her best friend and tell her wot's going on..her frd told me dat she is away of it dat am too nice dat's y she dn't want to pay me back my money..mayb she thinkin i wnt d anytin 2 her..

d nxt day i want 2 her rum witout knokin nd i collectd her new fone from her..
nkechi.sam,wat ar u tryin todo?
me.i want my moni, wheneva u pay me my money i wil giv u ur fone back.
nkechi.ok,i will pay u ur money on sunday,pls .
me.no am going bye
nkechi.i though u're a nice guy have patient wit me nah.sam u hav changd,u re no more d sam i knw before..
me.am no more a nice guy i ve changd,ok.

dat day she gv me my moni back...dis hapnd in my scondry skul time..being too nice to ladies is a taboo

confirmed!!! Na so my neibor (dis gal set no b small)come borrow 15k frm me, come use her laptop stand as collateral. As per street smart guy, i recorded every of our conversations...to pay me back come bcome wahala. Me i no bother sinc her lappy dey me hand n recorded our 'transaction'. The gal try use scope collect her laptop back(she wan run type her project) but i no gree, she tried seduce me but ah no fit nack a hole for 15k. The gal later pay me my money as she no get choice, she come even trip for me join

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by DOCTOR90: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
mecussey:
Just be urself but don't trim yourself to please a woman. Have it in mind that money is the power of a man. It is better to have money and be searching for love than to have love and be searching for money.
,true love is not base on money
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
There is no disadvantage to being nice to a nice lady. However, in regards to hoes, that's a different topic for a new thread.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by nanauju(f): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
mecussey:
u just spoke my mind....money
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ELGREF(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
sammy042:
1.They may take emotional,moral,physical or financial advantages of you in a daily life because you are being nice and do not have the heart to say NO.
2.They will start taking you for granted thinking "oh he's too nice,he won't say anything.Mr nice guy.
3.You may always be the one to bow down out of arguments simply because you habituated to being nice.
4.They will soon start finding you boring.
5.if you are just too nice to your partner all the time,you may find yourself doing all the work..
6.Being too nice may make you the victim of practical jokes because you will not be expected to retaliate.
7.You stop being yourself.
8.you will start living according to their expectation.friend-zone.
9.you rarely say no to request.mugu,maga etc
10.95 percent of nigerian ladies don't date mr nice guy.

Excess of anything is too bad,it's good to be nice but not uber-nice...i don't knw how true this statement is"Nice guy finish last"....be Real
I need help on this
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by DanniceG(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
who is winning
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by TWEETFELLA: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
J
iceberylin:
Magas be like....
i wish I had a zillion 'likes' to give.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by waley007(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
SeanBeezy:
word of advice bro RUN! (From someone that have been there)

Thats d problem,dis girl loves me and I love her too,we av been so addicted to each other and now I find it hard to trust her...it cant get off my mind and am so confused
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by prophetfire: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
I know from the beginning that women don't like nice guys, what they want is a gentle man, a gentleman who is stubborn, untamable, controlling, confident and independent. they don't want a man that will be nice to them all the timw (aka nice-guy). they all need a good kick in the as's somtimes and nice guys can't do that cause they pamper-women.
am with u here. A gentleman that is firm n powerful.thats what they need.I bet U,they ll adore U.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by iceberylin(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
TWEETFELLA:
J i wish I had a zillion 'likes' to give.
Thanks cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ijbeauty(f): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
samisparkle24:

Ee dey pain you,you not gonna be getting free things

#Ignored!!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by 9jaforlife: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
blakky97:

Nairaland is gradually turning into a male chauvinist play ground. All topics that show women as negative creatures make front page, and get too much attention. Why should there be a topic like: disadvantage of being nice to women. We re in a modern world now, some women are far above men socially, mentally, financially and what have you. It takes a proud man to think he's superior to somebody on account that she's female. A woman in an oil company for instance is far above those men with dried bier bier and big dirty long sleeve shirts in faded trousers and filed shoes still telling themselves " I won't marry her if... I won't be nice to women because,.." Its time to open our minds and see life as real as it is rather than as we wish or imagine it to be.

Don't mind their bragging! Most of the guys fumbling here don't have nerves in real life grin. That's why they're so endless about their bravery on NL.

One important thing they've forgotten is that they are responsible for the nasty attitudes of most of these ladies. When a woman goes all out and gives them everything they want, they call her desperate, turn her to a door mat and start behaving like a prize to win; whereas they run after the so called nasty girls like a puppy running after a piece of bone!

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by MightyFortress: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Looking real.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by greggng: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
PAINGAIN:
Na so I took my coleague to one eatery to buy lunch bcus she asked me (southy girls dey always dey broke). I must say d girl set well well and I been don dey eye am and I know she somehow likes me. After buying take away for her, na so she carry d food wan give me make I carry for her. I say shoo,I buy food for u and u wan make I carry am for u,if I woos u slap now. She carry her food enter office but her behaviour towards me changed after dat incident. Its like I'm d guy she's been waiting for. She knows her boundaries cus she's realized dat I no b moi moi. We don share our first,second,third kisses. She go come my house this weekend, make I tear dat waist,chai!. And believe me,if southy girls dey come ur house na to nack u be dat o, dem no dey for first or second coming like naija babes wey dey too form. I say to my fellow guys,be nice but don't be too nice to dem ladies. Know when to say NO. Ka odikwa nu.

So na for here you the gosip me about? Well you no go see toto Bleep and u go wash my pant tire. God don catch u mr talk talk

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by purplekayc(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Not only women.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by muchyblink(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
mecussey:
So so on point
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by tabisegroup(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
grin
Ezedon:
But generally its not good to be good to all women all the time, but to some women some times

omoh see advanced philosophy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by asiwajumi(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aprime:
The article is more like “Disadvantages of being too nice to women you're romantically interested In”.. and not just any woman. +_+
yes I think u shld knw that boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.