Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (67023 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Legacy44(f): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tallesty1:
I know from the beginning that women don't like nice guys, what they want is a gentle man, a gentleman who is stubborn, untamable, controlling, confident and independent. they don't want a man that will be nice to them all the timw (aka nice-guy). they all need a good kick in the as's somtimes and nice guys can't do that cause they pamper-women.

Truckload of crap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Biggty(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Am not nice at all most women i've met always tells me am not the romantic type, that i don't know how to treat a lady and am not the caring type. To top it up am kinda of stingy when it comes to spending money on girls.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by blakky97(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
OEmperor:

Metrosexual alert
What's metrosexual about the description of a struggling man still dreaming of punishing women for not being what he wants them to be in his constricted and fenced mind?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Mobyloaded(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
blakky97:

Is there a new meaning of metrosexuality? Cos I don't see how it applies here
He's testing English na
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Vince77(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
All opinions.... NON IS A FACT.

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op ,you are damn on point BAJEBAJE, my G.F don take me for granted as well just because am been too nice . Fellow Nairalanders, Guess when we called each other last. LAST WEEK SATURDAY.
If she's expecting me to call her, she's JONZING ! Enough of been Mr NICE GUY.

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by blakky97(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mobyloaded:
He's testing English na
I tire o
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by aspirebig: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op

You didnt add sending them credit that they never call you with
Getting them a job without receiving thank you

Now, I know better, though not all women are ungrateful, most are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Women, do you see what you have caused for yourselves?. The scales are begining to fall from the men's eyes. Just as the hawk has learnt to fly without perching so also the hunter has learnt to aim without missing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
I will continue to be nice to ladies. If they mess up, karma is always ready to strike
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Farouksenior: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
U kno gals are funni... Cos dem tink we b moni bags. See dis story oo.
ma hommie control som 2babes wer we jam for cube 10 In enugu.we don relate before oo.so we don already get padi padi understndin. Na xo we go drink,til we lookd drunk. Na so one of d gal cum tear eye move my guy fone(touch 1). We lock up. Later for nyt na so my guy decide deal wit d babe after we don go park. E move d babe full bag. Everytin minus her undies cum Travel.by d time she carry hotel towel cum track me 4my room. I just deny d guy. Say me no too kno. Am. Knowin say wahala go burst. I jst trowey body. While her frnd dey try find her somtin to wear. #hahahahaha. grin

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Stone123(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
True fact smiley

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by urchrlex: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
Just observing things from a palm tree

Help me go my villa go cut down my palm fruits i dey i go buy u through quickteller
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Tpave(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
[You took the word out of my mouthquote author=englishmart post=28335134] I will continue to be nice to ladies. If they mess up, karma is always ready to strike [/quote]
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Johnsinia(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Only a mugu will argue ds
facts, bt be a little nice BC I no some stingy guys are happy with this post.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Babs2040: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
BEING NICE IS GOOD BUT IT SHD HAVE LIMITS SO DAT IT DOESNT BECOME STUPIDITY.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by DonaldGenes(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Oops!! This must. Be woman wrappering thread

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Sheuns(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mprex:
Op, pls define the word;NICE
Silly, ignorant; foolish. [14th-17th c.]
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Elan83:
Dis thread is goin 2 mislead some ppl frm bein natuaraly nice 2 an aggressive naggin nimkoompuzzyz! Some ppl funny sha, i am a nice guy & gels deeply appreciate me, even if dey dnt i dnt bloody care, because i'm an unbiased christian, tnk u my brethren!
Fool,if u wanna be nice,you got family,friends,needy or go to charity homes.
Be nice to gsls is stupid,they feel they deserve it for giving you attention.
Mere talking to gzl,she will take advantage by seeking for fzvors
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by venivedivici(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Na when I see the number of people wey dey view this thread I realise say we plenty wey don fall. . .

NO MORE MR NICE GUY angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Missmossy(f): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
I reserve my comment lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
ijbeauty:
Una suppose do offline meeting, cos I don't think all these updates on friendzone and nice guy will be enough..............

YeYe de smell

#yimu undecided
Ee dey pain you,you not gonna be getting free things
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Girls dun like arseholes either. The word "Nice" shouldnt be used for the described. The appropriate word should be "mumu" undecided.

Ladies flock confident, self assured "Men"(def: A decisive being who is supposed to be in charge) who treat them right and know how to deal it like she was your enemy when bruh K calls.

Being an idi*t with a chav attitude to ladies will only scare them away. Some people may like a MUMU for the advantages grin , but nobody likes an arsehole bruh.

NB: @OP You must lack experience or derive pleasure from talking long talks like a woman not to know that you have to let a chick win the argument or that argument will never end. Men state their own point of view and argue it. But at the end of the day u just gotta let her win, she knows you are making sense, but you just have to allow it for your peace sake.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by poweredcom(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Well play ur game proper guys..don't trust women too much...be a playa..also if u must be nice to dem...aint notin bad being a nice buddy..but learn how to be a playa also
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by lekzzydo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
sammy042:
..hahaha..1 girl like dat in my area borrow me money,dat she will pay me in 2 weks tim..2Weks don reach,i dd ask her abt d moni goin to 3 wek..
me.nkechi,have u forgetn u're owin me?

nkechi.sam, i kwn nah.i will still pay u..

me.it has pass the tim u promis to pay me?

nkechi..sam,u are a v NICE GUY dat's y i like u eenh,sam sam..

going to a month and d girl never pay me am jst tryin to main10 my nicenes.6 weeks later she boght a new phone and am broke den..how d i collect my 5k from dis gel ok,lemme me meet her best friend and tell her wot's going on..her frd told me dat she is away of it dat am too nice dat's y she dn't want to pay me back my money..mayb she thinkin i wnt d anytin 2 her..

d nxt day i want 2 her rum witout knokin nd i collectd her new fone from her..
nkechi.sam,wat ar u tryin todo?
me.i want my moni, wheneva u pay me my money i wil giv u ur fone back.
nkechi.ok,i will pay u ur money on sunday,pls .
me.no am going bye
nkechi.i though u're a nice guy have patient wit me nah.sam u hav changd,u re no more d sam i knw before..
me.am no more a nice guy i ve changd,ok.

dat day she gv me my moni back...dis hapnd in my scondry skul time..being too nice to ladies is a taboo

Because it happened during your secondary school days, is that why u typed like a secondary school student?

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
A Moment of silence 4 our brodaz in d friend zone.shhh!!

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Orikinla:
I have no apologies or regrets for being nice to women.
You gain more in the end.
Woman wrapper
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by venivedivici(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
drlawizle:

Thats not true my dear...you girls always have a way of turning nice guys into "weyrey" except the ones dat dont wanna learn...I once decided to take pity on a girl I met @d car park who said her money remained only #200 to be paid...I & another lady decided to pay #100 each to balance her money...then we got chatting and allowed her even use my tablet to make a phone call to the man she was going to meet...in her mind she thought she had seen a maga...she never knew I was just catching my fun...when we dropped she didnt know where she was going so I decided to help her call the guy for direction again den I described the direction to the place for her...all these while I sensed she was just studying me thinking she had caught a big fool...she got the shocker when I didnt even ask for her digits & waved her goodbye...d@s how she quickly requested for my number..I gave her nonchalantly. The fool started flashing me since then...me too was just playing along & forming maga..until today she said she's stranded financially....I just yearn am straight say I dey broke & get plenty responsibility..she say she thought doctors always have money & d@ she even thought I'm a senator the day she saw me...me just laugh throway...girls always want us to believe they are mysterious...thats a pure fallacy...how can someone with a fish brain be...she has started jelljng for me sef cos I just turn her down in a way she has never seen b4...I rarely call her sef & I cut her calls most times cos I no really send am...as from now I no go even call am again sef...she must burn credit small too abeg...enough of the fun...lets get down to business.

Bros, you harsh o!!! Lmao
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by venivedivici(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Vince77:
All opinions.... NON IS A FACT.

Vox populi, vox Dei.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by misreal(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
In my life,no girl has ever friend zone me.instead na me dey friend zone dem.dats y I don't need this thread. grin grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by lekzzydo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
FOREXMARTS:
Aufck em. They ain't loyal.
stop ranting bitterly. Na me send you to be too nice.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Babaji111(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
I like this piece. I always wonder why good husbands always suffer. From my little experience, I came to realize that if you are extremely good to your spouse she always bastardize that advantage. It happens to good women too. They hardly find it easy. Only few good spouses get it right.

Thanks to Nairaland. Though I don't know how to be wicked but I think some people need to be twisted a little bit.....ha ha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.