Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. (67021 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by mondob2k(m): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
why didnt this topic come up long ago. my 3rd friend zoning happened last weekend. am way too nice to them ladies and kind of shy. chai....
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
chimerase2:
I have been frendzoned a lot angry
That was why I quite chatting be it BBM FB whatsap etc all of them closed down except nairaland wich to me is not a chatting network rada a jonzing network angry
oh no,dont let them delude you. having girls as friends does not mean you are friendzone, you can only be friendzoned by the girls you wish to date and which she knows you really wanna date her.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
lol. See as all of una dey copy that young man's signature......
don't mind them some of them are over 30 and frustrated with life grin lipsrsealed
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Homguy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
Magas be like....
100likes.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by victor08(m): 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
[size=18pt]Be nice to Nigeria girl and she go send you to wash her panties!

Me I try to respect and be myself...just don't over step your boundaries...cos I don't suffer fools gladly.[/size]
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
tintingz:
[size=15pt]Lol, someone said being nice to a lady is a taboo... grin funny NL guys.

Always be NICE and like someone said the opposite of NICE is RUDE, so be nice and don't be corky but be a gentleman.

One thing you need is know how to say NO and when to say NO.

A girl told me to help her drop her bag to the class, we don't talk or even greet in class, I said NO I can't angry and this is because of my gentle face she thought I'm that mumu guy angry , the next class i saw her told her the reason why I can't carry her bag to the class she got the message and now we are good friends.

Being nice doesn't mean you are mumu or mugu, just know when to say NO to a task.[/size]
thank u
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2014
Ethereal0110:
There is a thick line btwn NICE and MUMU-nity i think you guys are confused and mixing things up, u go out and act foolish in front of a girl then when u dont get what u want or u feel used, (well u allowed urself 2 be used) u feel contempt and react like SOD's #no offence, + my fiance is a nice guy and i dont take him for granted,
# IF A GIRL DOESN'T WANT U SHE WILL TREAT U LIKE SH*T.
plain truth
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by SeanBeezy(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2014
waley007:

Thats d problem,dis girl loves me and I love her too,we av been so addicted to each other and now I find it hard to trust her...it cant get off my mind and am so confused
was that actually your first relationship?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by swagwu(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2014
vizboy:
make una leave us friendzoned guys alone now wetin we do.

ur name is #VIZBOY and u said u are a female

chai chai deris god oooo....
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by silvernice(m): 12:12am On Nov 26, 2014
blakky97:

Nairaland is gradually turning into a male chauvinist play ground. All topics that show women as negative creatures make front page, and get too much attention. Why should there be a topic like: disadvantage of being nice to women. We re in a modern world now, some women are far above men socially, mentally, financially and what have you. It takes a proud man to think he's superior to somebody on account that she's female. A woman in an oil company for instance is far above those men with dried bier bier and big dirty long sleeve shirts in faded trousers and filed shoes still telling themselves " I won't marry her if... I won't be nice to women because,.." Its time to open our minds and see life as real as it is rather than as we wish or imagine it to be.

A post making front page doesn't make nairaland a chauvinist arena bro.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by rago(m): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2014
venivedivici:
Na when I see the number of people wey dey view this thread I realise say we plenty wey don fall. . .

NO MORE MR NICE GUY angry angry angry

1st comment so far
I like ds guy!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by sage2(m): 12:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Mavor:
If only God could swap all 9ja girls out and bring Ethiopian women in their place. embarassed

Be careful what you wish for. Ethiopian woman are cool but they just don't have the numbers. We need nothing less that 120 million of them to make a reasonable supply. My brother, do you want us to start killing ourselves because of women?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:06am On Nov 26, 2014
vizboy:
make una leave us friendzoned guys alone now wetin we do.

shocked
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Swiftboy(m): 1:31am On Nov 26, 2014
sammy042:
1.They may take emotional,moral,physical or financial advantages of you in a daily life because you are being nice and do not have the heart to say NO.
2.They will start taking you for granted thinking "oh he's too nice,he won't say anything.Mr nice guy.
3.You may always be the one to bow down out of arguments simply because you habituated to being nice.
4.They will soon start finding you boring.
5.if you are just too nice to your partner all the time,you may find yourself doing all the work..
6.Being too nice may make you the victim of practical jokes because you will not be expected to retaliate.
7.You stop being yourself.
8.you will start living according to their expectation.friend-zone.
9.you rarely say no to request.mugu,maga etc
10.95 percent of nigerian ladies don't date mr nice guy.

Excess of anything is too bad,it's good to be nice but not uber-nice...i don't knw how true this statement is"Nice guy finish last"....be Real
The simple reason is that they are wuss! A wussy behaviour is not attractive at all....Females hate it to the bone cos such fellow is fake! angry

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by holums(m): 2:26am On Nov 26, 2014
ctyson90 post=28340519]This is not limited to men only. Nice women get taken advantage of too...

"We love ppl that hate us, hate ppl that love us"

How is dat possible...........this is debatable
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by mecussey(m): 2:29am On Nov 26, 2014
ChiSun27:

You know one thing my friend...

Ur head dey dia jare...jst pasted ur comment on my FB wall. It is one of the most sensible comment I av eva read on dis land kald Naira.

I gave credit to u though....I cut am cus I don't wanna shw my full dtails

.lol..na him be say i don enter international community
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 26, 2014
My ppl from calabar, what is the meaning of these words "nduk ke ado" ? she refused to translate.....
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by InvertedHammer: 4:35am On Nov 26, 2014
/

You will be surprised at how a lady you treat well today may be of immense help to you in future.

Trust me.

\
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by uruomostephen(m): 4:51am On Nov 26, 2014
if you re too nice to them or emotional fragile to them,they take you to be a full, mugu, olodo.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by dasparrow: 5:38am On Nov 26, 2014
sammy042:
1.They may take emotional,moral,physical or financial advantages of you in a daily life because you are being nice and do not have the heart to say NO.
2.They will start taking you for granted thinking "oh he's too nice,he won't say anything.Mr nice guy.
3.You may always be the one to bow down out of arguments simply because you habituated to being nice.
4.They will soon start finding you boring.
5.if you are just too nice to your partner all the time,you may find yourself doing all the work..
6.Being too nice may make you the victim of practical jokes because you will not be expected to retaliate.
7.You stop being yourself.
8.you will start living according to their expectation.friend-zone.
9.you rarely say no to request.mugu,maga etc
10.95 percent of nigerian ladies don't date mr nice guy.

Excess of anything is too bad,it's good to be nice but not uber-nice...i don't knw how true this statement is"Nice guy finish last"....be Real

Listen, if you are naturally pleasant - which you should be to ALL people irrespective of gender - then you really have nothing to worry about. If you pretend to be nice to a lady because she is someone that you would like to date, then there is a possibility that she might see right through your fake antagonizing self and dismiss you, lol. When she does, you then come on Nairaland and open a thread such as this one and begin to make stereotypical statements and generalizations like the BOY that you are - because REAL MEN don't act that way - and your fellow boys will come and applaud your childishness. If you don't like women, go and become a homosexual/gay and date your fellow men. Lastly, don't expect to have peace, joy and happiness in any relationship of yours involving a woman because you already think negatively about women and as a man thinketh, so are his ways says the bible. No woman who knows are true worth will stick around with a man who has a nasty character. It is a complete turn off.

By the way, your MOTHER is a woman too. You can start by being very nasty to her. It should be your mum's early Christmas present from her female-hating son whom she made a mistake to carry 9 months in her womb.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:
Magas be like....
lol... u no well
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by sekzy99(m): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2014
sammy042:
..hahaha..1 girl like dat in my area borrow me money,dat she will pay me in 2 weks tim..2Weks don reach,i dd ask her abt d moni goin to 3 wek..
me.nkechi,have u forgetn u're owin me?

nkechi.sam, i kwn nah.i will still pay u..

me.it has pass the tim u promis to pay me?

nkechi..sam,u are a v NICE GUY dat's y i like u eenh,sam sam..

going to a month and d girl never pay me am jst tryin to main10 my nicenes.6 weeks later she boght a new phone and am broke den..how d i collect my 5k from dis gel ok,lemme me meet her best friend and tell her wot's going on..her frd told me dat she is away of it dat am too nice dat's y she dn't want to pay me back my money..mayb she thinkin i wnt d anytin 2 her..

d nxt day i want 2 her rum witout knokin nd i collectd her new fone from her..
nkechi.sam,wat ar u tryin todo?
me.i want my moni, wheneva u pay me my money i wil giv u ur fone back.
nkechi.ok,i will pay u ur money on sunday,pls .
me.no am going bye
nkechi.i though u're a nice guy have patient wit me nah.sam u hav changd,u re no more d sam i knw before..
me.am no more a nice guy i ve changd,ok.

dat day she gv me my moni back...dis hapnd in my scondry skul time..being too nice to ladies is a taboo

pls edit ur post
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by tpraiz(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Ɣ☺ΰ sure abi "Mr Ibadan guy"
Whizzdom:

OP you are rite .... Dem ladies too dey form if man don dey pamper dem too much

I trust maself .... As a sharp Ibadan boy dah i am .... I go show dem say firewood and stick no be d same tin

I dey borne dem like madh grin grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by blakky97(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2014
9jaforlife:

Don't mind their bragging! Most of the guys fumbling here don't have nerves in real life grin. That's why they're so endless about their bravery on NL.

One important thing they've forgotten is that they are responsible for the nasty attitudes of most of these ladies. When a woman goes all out and gives them everything they want, they call her desperate, turn her to a door mat and start behaving like a prize to win; whereas they run after the so called nasty girls like a puppy running after a piece of bone!
Exactly. I have a lot of women in my life I respect because of their achievement. Some are professionals. One is an international business tycoon, and others holding important positions in strong companies. I'm not a pervert or woman wrapper as my post may make me appear, I love seeing truth been told. I don't like to see men who hold opinions of women as dependent weaklings just lusting after money and marriage. Most NL post these days are related to bitterness and poorly description of the woman folk. I read engineering, and the 2 best students in my faculty were small girls. Men who are yet to achieve much should at least respect the fact the girls they are always quick to abuse have done that which they can't do despite having all it takes. Maybe the defination of a good girl is one that goes to meet them in their holes and moats to beg them for relationships. We are all humans. Let's respect ourselves. Its not everything we know and see we must say or write on NL. Some things should should be locked up in our hearts. In conclusion, I aver that the topic above is void of logic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2014
dasparrow:

Listen, if you are naturally pleasant - which you should be to ALL people irrespective of gender - then you really have nothing to worry about. If you pretend to be nice to a lady because she is someone that you would like to date, then there is a possibility that she might see right through your fake antagonizing self and dismiss you, lol. When she does, you then come on Nairaland and open a thread such as this one and begin to make stereotypical statements and generalizations like the BOY that you are - because REAL MEN don't act that way - and your fellow boys will come and applaud your childishness. If you don't like women, go and become a homosexual/gay and date your fellow men. Lastly, don't expect to have peace, joy and happiness in any relationship of yours involving a woman because you already think negatively about women and as a man thinketh, so are his ways says the bible. No woman who knows are true worth will stick around with a man who has a nasty character. It is a complete turn off.

By the way, your MOTHER is a woman too. You can start by being very nasty to her. It should be your mum's early Christmas present from her female-hating son whom she made a mistake to carry 9 months in her womb.
if u are a lady,who knows the kind of bad boy that is shinning ur congo and u are here trying to confuse men that don't know the dangers of being mr nice guy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by franugo(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2014
mecussey:
Just be urself but don't trim yourself to please a woman. Have it in mind that money is the power of a man. It is better to have money and be searching for love than to have love and be searching for money.

u are so on point bro. Gals be like 'am looking 4 a guy who wud put me first b4 money' when we all know they just want a guy who wud give them whenever they cum calling i.e maga, used 2 be one till recently,...very recently.cry

these naija gals sef,:-/ dem no know say god dey c them #§diarisgod oocheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2014
if u want to know more about mr nice guy,read the book by Robert Glover titled ''No More Mr Nice Guy''
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by beengils: 6:43am On Nov 26, 2014
blakky97:

Nairaland is gradually turning into a male chauvinist play ground. All topics that show women as negative creatures make front page, and get too much attention. Why should there be a topic like: disadvantage of being nice to women. We re in a modern world now, some women are far above men socially, mentally, financially and what have you. It takes a proud man to think he's superior to somebody on account that she's female. A woman in an oil company for instance is far above those men with dried bier bier and big dirty long sleeve shirts in faded trousers and filed shoes still telling themselves " I won't marry her if... I won't be nice to women because,.." Its time to open our minds and see life as real as it is rather than as we wish or imagine it to be.
For heavens' sake did u type all these to appease the female folk or what? I probably think you one of those few guys who give ladies the worst impression about us... OP is absolute sh*it being nice
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by linnyx: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2014
andromida:
The problem with "nice" in this context is that most times its fake. If you are actually nice its you living your life so you cannot be bothered as against being "nice' to get a a woman and when she does not respond to your fake niceness you start screaming of the evil of being friendzoned. So yes be real some one will take you as you are.

The Authentic nice guys don't finish last because it is who they are. wink
The best quote ever. Well said and accurately put. You are hailed!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Apply common sense to everything
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by blakky97(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2014
beengils:
For heavens' sake did u type all these to appease the female folk or what? I probably think you one of those few guys who give ladies the worst impression about us... OP is absolute sh*it being nice
Yes I did. I'm not trying to appease anybody. Infact I don't care about pleasing people generally. But I don't want to keep passing by when fooolish things are done without at least making an effort to correct them. Why all these topic on women? The description of women most people on NL give, does not represent the girls I meet on real ground. You may not necessarily be better than them by virtue of just been male and that's what I'm pointing out. They excel academically and professionally, they so sports, they ride bicycles, they spend money on friends in reciprocation of the gifts they receive, they play chess, they take responsibilities of their junior ones and aged parents, they need homes and right companions to complement their style and efforts too just like the man folk. What ever you point out as been a disadvantage of been nice to women, I assure you, you will find men displaying all of those qualities too. Don't go ahead my brother to treat your daughter, wife, mum or sister any how just because they don't deserve to be treated nicely as put by your hero OP. You may even end up being the one who needs nice treatment from your female superior tomorrow. Who knows? Respect everybody and be just. Don't let male ego or pride ruin you before competent women. If you don't believe there are competent women, start travelling. Leave your locality now

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. by rockbase360: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2014
it's about finding the right balance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.