Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? (29544 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / Why Are Some Marriages So Boring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mgbeketoto: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
I read where jennykadry and kanwulia had a lengthy discuss about this issue when I joined nairaland new and just couldn't understand some of her posts then.
I kept on asking who she be until I was referred to her old monikers and I went and read all her posts.
That was when I picked so much interest.

She is very straight forward.
I also noticed that d ladies here respect her a lot.

I am both flattered and honored. grin
I love to keep things real.
I sleep better at night!
Thanks! kiss
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mgbeketoto: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
crackhaus:

cheesycheesycheesy

I thought you had mentioned that you also have multiple personality disorder?
You and I, no difference bebe gringrin

You have to understand that I don't stalk people, on or offline - much too busy living my life to do that..but if you think I have any problems with you, you are very much mistaken.

How's the family? gringrin

Doing great! cool
You 'stalk' me. . .and YOU know it.
No problem. Like I stated earlier. . . this 'personality' will not be moved TODAY! kiss
Try 'others'. . . .tomorrow or next week!
Now, be a good 'boy' and behave yourself! wink

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
I love when insensitive societal conventions are totally destroyed by such genius individuals! grin These conventions proffer the notion that individuals in society, ignoring their complexities, must be confined into the walls of ''accepted standards of behaviour/living'' bullcrap!

Nevertheless, my surprise is that as a proponent of open marriages, the intention was not declared at the inception of the marriage. I am assuming you entered a monogamous marriage autonomously. Perhaps midlife crises might be the issue at hand, but of course that is none of my business.

In conclusion, enjoy your life ma! You owe no one any explanation. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by crackhaus: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Doing great! cool
You 'stalk' me. . .and YOU know it.
No problem. Like I stated earlier. . . this 'personality' will not be moved TODAY! kiss
Try 'others'. . . .tomorrow or next week!
Now, be a good 'boy' and behave yourself! wink
Lmao...you really do want it to be true that I stalk you, don't you?
I honestly don't understand how the idea of a young man stalking a married woman on the internet sounds plausible.

If knowing some things about you is what gives you the idea that I stalk you, then I'm afraid you have yourself to blame because everything I deduce about you is from your posts - you type a lot, and I'm good at paying attention and reading between lines...

I'll probably remember this conversation this time next year for having an almost eidetic kind of memory, bite me!
So it's not about stalking because I truly have no problems with you - yous just a crazy sexy mama, occasionally psychotic tongue cheesycheesy

I'm always a good boy... grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mgbeketoto: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao...you really do want it to be true that I stalk you, don't you?
I honestly don't understand how the idea of a young man stalking a married woman on the internet sounds plausible.

If knowing some things about you is what gives you the idea that I stalk you, then I'm afraid you have yourself to blame because everything I deduce about you is from your posts - you type a lot, and I'm good at paying attention and reading between lines...

I'll probably remember this conversation this time next year for having an almost eidetic kind of memory, bite me!
So it's not about stalking because I truly have no problems with you - yous just a crazy sexy mama, occasionally psychotic tongue cheesycheesy

I'm always a good boy... grin

*gosh too busy fighting in political section with those RABID APCITES! no time for family section hangovers atol atol.*

Stalking is not used in an amorous sense dia.
You always WAYLAY my posts without addressing the topic often in 'PIGGY-BACK' mode.
I am who or what I am, and make absolutely NO APOLOGIES to that effect.
You should be use to it by now.

"A crazy sexxy MAMA and occasionally PSYCHOTIC". . . .True.
You should have absolutely no problems then.
I have 3 younger ones FAR OLDER THAN you. . . . with children.
So, there is absolutely NO REASON for your shenanigans. kiss

Stop PIGGY-BACKING on the post of others to throw insults.
That is soooo old school on NL.

You are NEVER a good boy.
On this thread you as just as crazy as a FOX. . . .AS ALWAYS!
You have a grouse WITH ANY INDEPENDENT AND AGGRESSIVE FEMALE PERSONA ON NL. . . and off too I believe, all because you have a HUGE EGO. kiss

You misbehaved!
Now, go and sin no more.
HAPPY SUPER BOWL XLIX coming up!

I'll be watching YOU. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B8qugWFOXE

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by EfemenaXY: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
datalossvictim1:
I love when insensitive societal conventions are totally destroyed by such genius individuals! grin These conventions proffer the notion that individuals in society, ignoring their complexities, must be confined into the walls of ''accepted standards of behaviour/living'' bullcrap!

Nevertheless, my surprise is that as a proponent of open marriages, the intention was not declared at the inception of the marriage. I am assuming you entered a monogamous marriage autonomously. Perhaps midlife crises might be the issue at hand, but of course that is none of my business.

In conclusion, enjoy your life ma! You owe no one any explanation. cheesy

I think you probably missed the bit where she said this option was discussed several times with her hubby, and he eventually got used to it.

mgbeketoto:

Yes, it was discussed SEVERAL times, with an option to STAY OR GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN! It was a gradual process TILL HE GOT USED TO IT. . . AND REALIZED HIS OPTIONS. . . since he could HAVE HIS CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!!!! WITH ALL THE BENEFITS OF MARRIAGE!!!!kiss
So, in the final analysis. . .THERE ARE NO CHEATS AND NO SURPRISES. The reason I STATED EARLIER that any man looking to show my husband nayked pictures is only 'risking' his life and the life of his 'dearest' ones! kiss

This reply of hers was in response to my question about whether the decision to have an open marriage was discussed from the outset.
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mgbeketoto: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I think you probably missed the bit where she said this option was discussed several times with her hubby, and he eventually got used to it.

This reply of hers was in response to my question about whether the decision to have an open marriage was discussed from the outset.

It was not discussed at the beginning of the marriage o.
How did we know it was gonna be boring as shyte? undecided
It was discussed several times IN THE MARRIAGE.

WE STARTED DISCUSSING THIS AFTER 10 YEARS OF MARRIAGE WHEN IT GOT SUPER STALE!!!! cool
Does anyone have a crystal ball to look into the future?
I think not! cheesy

Now, this is for those reading.
Never BRING UP stuff in your marriage that has not happened yet.
WHEN YOU GET TO THAT BRIDGE. . . .CROSS IT!

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I read that and thought it was when the boredom set in. Oops my bad let me go and read it again.

Edited: I read well
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mgbeketoto: 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Nevertheless, my surprise is that as a proponent of open marriages, the intention was not declared at the inception of the marriage.

I am assuming you entered a monogamous marriage autonomously. Perhaps midlife crises might be the issue at hand, but of course that is none of my business.

In conclusion, enjoy your life ma! You owe no one any explanation.
cheesy

Another wan don come o. grin
When you get to your own 10 MARK OF MARRIAGE, you come and tell NL how many things you found in it. . . that YOU FAILED TO DISCUSS because of juvenile delinquency aka 'blokos drunkeness'!

Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Damn right! None of your damn bizz! kiss
I am hell enjoying my life. . . try to enjoy yours!
Nonsense jolosi emotional prisoner! NA DIS KAIN WAN DEM DEY TAKE DO 7TH WIFE! cheesy
When you can gather enough BALLS in your breaaaazzts TO STAND UP FOR YOUR TRUE FEELINGS without living a hypocritical life of a DENSE CHRISTIAN. . .Please, come back.

Till then keep your useless assumptions to yourself! kiss

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

When you get to your own 10 MARK OF MARRIAGE, you come and tell NL how many things you found in it. . . that YOU FAILED TO DISCUSS because of juvenile delinquency!

Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Damn right! None of your damn bizz! kiss

Lol grin yes ma!
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mgbeketoto: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Lol grin yes ma!

Very good! kiss
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Very good! kiss

kiss
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by crackhaus: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

*gosh too busy fighting in political section with those RABID APCITES! no time for family section hangovers atol atol.*

Stalking is not used in an amorous sense dia.
You always WAYLAY my posts without addressing the topic often in 'PIGGY-BACK' mode.
I am who or what I am, and make absolutely NO APOLOGIES to that effect.
You should be use to it by now.

"A crazy sexxy MAMA and occasionally PSYCHOTIC". . . .True.
You should have absolutely no problems then.
I have 3 younger ones FAR OLDER THAN you. . . . with children.
So, there is absolutely NO REASON for your shenanigans. kiss

Stop PIGGY-BACKING on the post of others to throw insults.
That is soooo old school on NL.

You are NEVER a good boy.
On this thread you as just as crazy as a FOX. . . .AS ALWAYS!
You have a grouse WITH ANY INDEPENDENT AND AGGRESSIVE FEMALE PERSONA ON NL. . . and off too I believe, all because you have a HUGE EGO. kiss

You misbehaved!
Now, go and sin no more.
HAPPY SUPER BOWL XLIX coming up!

I'll be watching YOU. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B8qugWFOXE
Lol, are you very sure you have THREE younger ones FAR OLDER than I?
That's by the way. grin

I have no problem with independent women, they're my type - but aggressive? She better keep that at her place or I will cut her down to size, nothing to do with having a huge ego - it's a sport and just my service to humanity gringrin

Happy weekend sexy psychotic momma cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by EfemenaXY: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

It was not discussed at the beginning of the marriage o.
How did we know it was gonna be boring as shyte? undecided
It was discussed several times IN THE MARRIAGE.

WE STARTED DISCUSSING THIS AFTER 10 YEARS OF MARRIAGE WHEN IT GOT SUPER STALE!!!! cool
Does anyone have a crystal ball to look into the future?
I think not! cheesy

Now, this is for those reading.
Never BRING UP stuff in your marriage that has not happened yet.
WHEN YOU GET TO THAT BRIDGE. . . .CROSS IT!

Ooops!

I must have misunderstood your post...okay, thanks for the clarification. kiss kiss kiss

#Sigh#

And yes, no one has the benefit of foresight when embarking on marriage. But then again that's just life isn't it? Take it as it comes and do the very best you can with it. Afterall, we only have one life here, not nine like the proverbial cat.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mgbeketoto: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
crackhaus:

Are you very sure you have THREE younger ones FAR OLDER than I?
That's by the way.

I have no problem with independent women, they're my type - but aggressive? I will cut her down to size, nothing to do with having a huge ego - it's a sport and just my service to humanity gringrin

Happy weekend sexy psychotic momma cheesy

Boy!
You are gonna have a whole lot of 'cuttin' to do.
Please, come prepared always WITH VERY SHARPENED KNIVES.
I'll watchin ya!
Have a blessed weekend too.
Till we meet again. . . I am sooooo looking forward to it.
Please, don't forget to sharpen ya machete huhn? wink

*funny when little NL boys try to 'cut you down' to dem aki and paw-paw kinda sizes. . . . TINUBU'S COCAINE at work for sure. . . .Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!*

12 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mgbeketoto: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ooops!

I must have misunderstood your post...okay, thanks for the clarification. kiss kiss kiss

#Sigh#

And yes, no one has the benefit of foresight when embarking on marriage. But then again that's just life isn't it? Take it as it comes and do the very best you can with it. Afterall, we only have one life here, not nine like the proverbial cat.

One life o.
I dey live am well!
Not a single grey hair yet!
Amen!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

When you get to your own 10 MARK OF MARRIAGE, you come and tell NL how many things you found in it. . . that YOU FAILED TO DISCUSS because of juvenile delinquency aka 'blokos drunkeness'!

Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
of a DENSE CHRISTIAN. . .Please, come back.

Till

Lmao! Firstly, I hope you solve your midlife crisis out soon enough. Open marriage is still the cover up. Secondly, I'm actually a practising Buddhist. I am not a fan of western religions. Thanks kiss

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mgbeketoto: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ooops!

#Sigh#

One life o.
I dey live am well!
Amen!!!!!

Time to catch my flight jawee. Off to work in TX! cool
Later love! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by EfemenaXY: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

One life o.
I dey live am well!
Amen!!!!!

Time to catch my flight jawee. Off to work in TX! cool
Later love! kiss

Lol!

Take five jare for your candidness.

Here, I'm dedicating this song to you, girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KbdJdiuVC0
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by crackhaus: 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

Boy!
You are gonna have a whole lot of 'cuttin' to do.
Please, come prepared always WITH VERY SHARPENED KNIVES.
I'll watchin ya!
Have a blessed weekend too.
Till we meet again. . . I am sooooo looking forward to it.
Please, don't forget to sharpen ya machete huhn? wink

*funny when little NL boys try to 'cut you down' to dem aki and paw-paw kinda size. . . . TINUBU'S COCAINE at work for sure. . . .Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!*
Are you getting upset already, I hadn't even started going dirty with ya and wondered how long you were gonna keep up with your phony calmness cheesy
Once a woman on mid-life crisis, always a woman on mid-life crisis with psychotic tendencies. grin

You should be scared of this little boy, you ain't ever met a little boy like this capable of making you doubt yourself - not in your over 50years of whor.ish existence.. gringrin

I won't be bringing a machete sexy mama, just a loaded 9mm - way more precise, accurate, and clean...so I don't soil my clothes with your psychotic blood kiss

Err, you should try cocaine... who knows, it might just be what you need to make you behave more your age and earn some real respect wink

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by armyofone(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Efe and kanwulia, do you guys agree that one can't practice open marriage without personal financial stability?
Is it possible to have open marriage with no sex involved?
I think it should be discussed before marriage that way you know what you are going into.
It should also be discussed during marriage before indulgence. No surprises like Kanwulia said. That is really maturity kiss
African men can be very possessive. I mean that is why you see then having side chick but still don't want their women to go out and enjoy side guys grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
armyofone:
Efe and kanwulia, do you guys agree that one can't practice open marriage without personal financial stability?
I think it should be discussed before marriage that way you know what you are going into.
It should also be discussed during marriage before indulgence. No surprises like Kanwulia said. That is really maturity kiss
African men can be very possessive. I mean that is why you see then having side chick but still don't want their women to go out and enjoy side guys grin

What's personal financial stability got to do with it? I don't even think money matters as the parties involved won't be doing so for financial gain in the first place. They'd already have that sorted out. I may be wrong, but this is what I think...

Re: the bit about possessive men, Kanwulia addressed that point extensively in her reply to me, a few pages back...
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
This sweeeeet open marriage wanno keeee some sexxxxxuallly-frusssssstreeeeted singles I tellya!

See e BADU belle and e jolosssssssssi U.K. Holy Pcos GANG o. Chai!!! wink

Enjoying my breeeeezy afro! cool

Enjoying free TV on SWA jaweeeeeee!!!!

For their "LOUSY LORD SAID: I AM A JOLOSSSSI GOD"!

Muchechecheche
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
You know ehn?
Some MGBEKES and "DUGBE" market AGBEROS on this NL lack freedom in their imaginary marriages? wink

They can't even cough in their own homes even when the desperado females are the bread-winners! Tomorrow, you will see them on YouTube with the janitors in their offices with hanging Clintorises! grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by EfemenaXY: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
This sweeeeet open marriage wanno keeee some sexxxxxuallly-frusssssstreeeeted singles I tellya!

See e BADU belle and e jolosssssssssi U.K. Holy Pcos GANG o. Chai!!! wink

Enjoying my breeeeezy afro! cool

Enjoying free TV on SWA jaweeeeeee!!!!

For their "LOUSY LORD SAID: I AM A JOLOSSSSI GOD"!

Muchechecheche

Babes, you didn't answer some questions I asked you o! Methinks perhaps you missed that post...or?

Anyway, that aside, you're missing big time. Carefreewannabe's dishing out some smoking hot dudes and has reserved you seat in the VIP area. Make you do come join us, abeg. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Babes, you didn't answer some questions I asked you o! Methinks perhaps you missed that post...or?

Anyway, that aside, you're missing big time. Carefreewannabe's dishing out some smoking hot dudes and has reserved you seat in the VIP area. Make you do come join us, abeg. kiss kiss kiss

Exactly. Join the party.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
armyofone:

Ahem bo!
Back to my SWEEEEEEEET topic! cool

Here we go with this "sex" matter again!
Dem take this toto and blokos mata tin swear for BLACK PIPO? undecided
YES! It is very possible to have an open relationship or marriage without financial stability.
YES! It is possible to have an OPEN relationship of marriage without SEXXXXXX!!! cool

Now that you know, PLEASE DISCUSS and be TATAFO-ING IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS if una want o, NOT MY GADDEM BIZZZZ!!! kiss

If you get Jelosi partner, na ya WAHALA be dat. Not my consain!!!
Bottom line?

Handle your relationship or marriage the way you see fit!
I have done just that!

If UNA no like am. . . . Tough! kiss
Mama JOLOSI aka POLYMONIKERING WHOOORRRRE from NL to NVS and back, for this thread and "others". . . tongue. . . .go marry before BOKO NAMAS begin grandnap old layerzzzz likey YA for UK yonder o!cheesy

*taking off. switches off phone. time for solitaire in airplane mode*kiss
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

So how where you able to work that bit out with him, about having an open relationship?
Hahahahahahahahaha. I'll tell you how she did. She married a pliable male in the west. The dude is getting cuckolded and he can't do squat about it. If your husband is anything like a man should be, your best bet is to get your dickk on the side with extra discretion. Honour the 11th commandment with your soul.

Nairaland, what a wonderful place.

EfemenaXY, comment edited accordingly.
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Timbuktou:
Hahahahahahahahaha. I'll tell you how she did. She married a mumu in the west. The foool is getting cuckolded and he can't do squat about it. If your husband is anything like a man should be, your best bet is to get your dickk on the side with extra discretion. Honour the 11th commandment with your soul.

The biggest mumus populate the African continent. What have they achieved in comparison to men in the West?

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by EfemenaXY: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Timbuktou:
Hahahahahahahahaha. I'll tell you how she did. She married a mumu in the west. The foool is getting cuckolded and he can't do squat about it. If your husband is anything like a man should be, your best bet is to get your dickk on the side with extra discretion. Honour the 11th commandment with your soul.

The insult is totally uncalled for.

Irrespective of differing opinions, let's be mature here, abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Family Whatsapp Chats / ‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.