Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? (30396 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / Why Are Some Marriages So Boring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, Texas Orchard, you can be a tad bit difficult sometimes.

I just gave you the supreme mathematics and science behind "How Stella got her groove back" but you don't want that lol. Er, I don't think there is any other formula that can cure the boredom. Just live with it lol.

I give up!

And what gives you the impression that If THIS 'STELLA' ever wanted to get her groove back, it would be with A NIGERIAN, AN AFRICAN OR AFRICAN-AMERICAN NIGGA? undecided

Oh boy! I don pass that stage o! Hallelujah! My pinkie finger can get more done in ALL FEMALE PARTS than any man could AT THIS PHASE IN MY LIFE. I have perfected the skills of self-pleasuration! kiss I can work this BARRRY better than any man could my dear! Sheeeeeeeesh!!!
See?

You need to stick to your league of discussions.
This is sooooooooooooo NOT! kiss

Soooooooooooooooo, this is all it takes to make a woman wet? undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Alephilomath:

Is there a reason why your daughter can't be your best friend?

Lol, I can't do a lot of things with females, else they might start secreting excessive testosterone and turn to tomboys lol.

A lot of contact sports, brutal and sports video games, gym, guys' chat etc..
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I give up!

And what gives you the impression that If THIS 'STELLA' ever wanted to get her groove back, it would be with A NIGERIAN, AN AFRICAN OR AFRICAN-AMERICAN NIGGA? undecided

Oh boy! I don pass that stage o! Hallelujah! My pinkie finger can get more done in ALL FEMALE PARTS than any man could AT THIS PHASE IN MY LIFE. I have perfected the skills of self-pleasuration! kiss I can work this BARRRY better than any man could my dear! Sheeeeeeeesh!!!
See?

Lol, that's a grown ar.se midget, with short arms and legs right there lol. I guess that's why ya groove is lost forever like the Kingdom of Atlantis, messing with midgets and shiit lol.

Pleasuring yaself is the reason you're bored cos the machine has made you a loner. You better start going out more. And if you don't like nyggahs, I'm sure there are tons of rednecks out there who wouldn't mind giving you the ghetto-gaggers treatment lol.

You're a legend!! grin
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
all4naija:

Dream on,dude! Grey color hair is on the way. I didn't mean to offend you though.

Shiit - I've got the The Da Vinci Code, and any chic that ain't never gonna go vintage like Tracey Edmonds when she gets old can't wear my ring.

Bosss!!

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, that's a grown ar.se midget, with short arms and legs right there lol. I guess that's why ya groove is lost forever like the Kingdom of Atlantis, messing with midgets and shiit lol.

Pleasuring yaself is the reason you're bored cos the machine has made you a loner. You better start going out more. And if you don't like nyggahs, I'm sure there are tons of rednecks out there who wouldn't mind giving you the ghetto-gaggers treatment lol.

You're a legend!! grin

Hmmmm!

Na wah!
This NL harbours all sorts I tell you!
See wahala on 2 legs! undecided

Anyway. . . I ain't gonna go back and forth with you.
I have made my point!
Boring or not. . . I love the certificate.
Thank you sir SHYMMY! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmm!

Na wah!
This NL harbours all sorts I tell you!
See wahala on 2 legs! undecided

Anyway. . . I ain't gonna go back and forth with you.
I have made my point!
Boring or not. . . I love the certificate.
Thank you sir SHYMMY! kiss

Lmao. Just messing about witchu, the legendary Kanwulia the blazay! grin

Gatt luv fi you! Deya! cool
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 12:15am On Dec 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao. Just messing about witchu, the legendary Kanwulia the blazay! grin

Gatt luv fi you! Deya! cool

Thank you! kiss

*talk of the devil himself. . .Oga is back from work. . . HE OWES ME $100. . . time to go and collect it!* cool
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

It does not appear that you are 'fully' present on this thread?
Are you implying that 'women' do not have any rights to express the woes of stale marriages?
That we only complain the 'MONEY' has stopped flowing. . . if indeed it ever 'flowed'! undecided
You may be right to imply that the MAN should focus on his work. . . .AND KEEP THE DAMN MONEY FLOWING!
NO MORE SEX!
Lewinskies can do just that. . . .unless he claims to have found 'true-love' at such an advanced, opportunistic phase in life?

That would most tragic! grin
As a feminist, I get angry when women ask men for money, gush! It stinks. You have no right to ask me for money, its 50:50! For example, the inane 22 year old that killed her lord over #10 sweet. My money is mine and you have no 4kin right to it.
As a misogynist, to me, marriage is as useless and clueless as it sounds, an overhyped, inconsiderate phenomena incorporated by our fathers to make women important. In fact, tell me what a wife can do and a beautiful, educated maid can't and I will deactivate this account. Men used to focus more on their career before this crazy thing sprang up. It then got worse when some people began to spread and incorporate the false rumor of 'monogamy', which lead to the effective rise of feminism.
Women have no right to lay complaints because marriage was instituted to make them feel important. The over hyped partnership has made men loose their cash to the other humans during divorce. Apart from proponents of having a well nurtured male child that will carry on the wisdom of manliness, marriage sucks! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:

Women have no right to lay complaints because marriage was instituted to make them feel important. The over hyped partnership has made men loose their cash to the other humans during divorce. Apart from proponents of having a well nurtured male child that will carry on the wisdom of manliness, marriage sucks! embarassed

grin grin
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Emillie: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Marriage is sure boring, I sure will go for contract marriage. cool
Ooo yeahhhh I can't wait to get into one. kiss
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
As a feminist, I get angry when women ask men for money, gush! It stinks. You have no right to ask me for money, its 50:50! For example, the inane 22 year old that killed her lord over #10 sweet. My money is mine and you have no 4kin right to it.
As a misogynist, to me, marriage is as useless and clueless as it sounds, an overhyped, inconsiderate phenomena incorporated by our fathers to make women important. In fact, tell me what a wife can do and a beautiful, educated maid can't and I will deactivate this account. Men used to focus more on their career before this crazy thing sprang up. It then got worse when some people began to spread and incorporate the false rumor of 'monogamy', which lead to the effective rise of feminism.

I have no doubt now. You are on a WRONG THREAD! kiss
You are transferring your displaced emotions from another thread to this thread.
This thread is not about 'feminism'!

You are entitled to your opinions. . . but let my steer you back to the topic.

WRONG THREAD! kiss

WRONG THREAD! kiss

Women have no right to lay complaints because marriage was instituted to make them feel important. The over hyped partnership has made men loose their cash to the other humans during divorce. Apart from proponents of having a well nurtured male child that will carry on the wisdom of manliness, marriage sucks!

WRONG THREAD! kiss

3 Strikes!
No response to any part of your post!
You are clearly DELUSIONAL!!!!! cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by quantumphysics(m): 8:36am On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

When you get to an OLD marriage like mine. . . YOU ARE LEFT WITH NO CHOICE REALLY.
Just giving the 'blind-sighted' newly-weds or ever fasting and praying matrimonial warriors for 'romantic breakthroughs' on and off NL. . . a sneak-preview of what is to come! wink
Dem go fast and pray taya ke. . . .especially when 'the pickle' can't stand up straight in 'any jar'! cheesy

Looking at one woman for over 10 years is enough to cause ERRRRECTUS DYSFUNCTION I swear!
I don't know how some men manage. . . . ? shocked
The 'GRACE' of their 'GOD' must be truly powerful! cheesy

I can't even deal with such staleness as a female. . . not to mention A MAN who get's turned on by the smell of 'fresh butt sprays'!

Oh Lordy - Lordy! cry
Dayummmm!!..... this is brutally honest.......... we need more sane females like you

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I have no doubt now. You are on a WRONG THREAD! kiss
You are transferring your displaced emotions from another thread to this thread.
This thread is not about 'feminism'!

You are entitled to your opinions. . . but let my steer you back to the topic.

WRONG THREAD! kiss

WRONG THREAD! kiss

WRONG THREAD! kiss

3 Strikes!
No response to any part of your post!
You are clearly DELUSIONAL!!!!! cheesy

This allegation is very serious, a woman telling a man that he has made a mistake! You've hurt my precious ego, so I had to run through my post again because the day man makes a mistake, he becomes a WOunded MAN, I really fear being a woman.
I've read to and fro and found out that manliness has made no mistake and I'm far from being delusional. smiley This thread isn't pro-family, consequently giving me the right to introduce anti-family movements, misogyny and feminism. In conclusion, my post answered even the minutest of question you asked, which has made your post null and void. smiley

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
This allegation is very serious, a woman telling a man that he has made a mistake! You've hurt my precious ego, so I had to run through my post again because the day man makes a mistake, he becomes a WOunded MAN, I really fear being a woman.
I've read to and fro and found out that manliness has made no mistake and I'm far from being delusional. smiley This thread isn't pro-family, consequently giving me the right to introduce anti-family movements, misogyny and feminism. In conclusion, my post answered even the minutest of question you asked, which has made your post null and void. smiley

Once again. . .

This thread is about BORING MARRIAGES!
In a nutshell. . . ALL MARRIAGES GET BORING.
My marriage is boring. . .not anti-family.
I still love my husband and children VERRRRRY DEARLY. . . and have never failed in my responsibilities as a wife or mother!
MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IS STILL VERY VALID the last time I checked!
My husband is quite a very happy man. . . .and SHARES THE SAME DAMN SENTIMENTS I have! kiss

Marriages are NOT USELESS according to you. I disagree!

This is not an 'anti-family' thread. A boring marriage does not mean YOUR MARRIAGE IS ANTI-FAMILY.
It only means. . . THE SPARK IS GONE! Very natural!
The futility of SPICING UP A BORING NIGERIAN/AFRICAN MARRIAGE IS THE FOCUS OF THIS THREAD.
You are wrong in introducing anti-family movements, misogyny and feminism sentiments here.

Please, stick to the topic or take your 'beaf' to the right threads. . .

Thanks! kiss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Kanwulia, just in case I never said it out loud, I e-love you kiss
chai! See the way she put misogynonsense back in line cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by zeb04(f): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
alutacontinua:
that guy is just clueless .all the long meaningless grammar for nothing.

Since when did it become a must to marry abeg undecided
You don't want to marry a wife but you want a female maid.
Broda just tell us you are broke and need money to pay bride price so nairaland can contribute for you.
The yapping all about is becoming stale.

Abeg I no want derail thread.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
alutacontinua:

Thank you!
Politely too! wink

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by stanprexy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I give up!

See?

Jesus loves you, give your life to Him and repent from your all wrong perception of what God have ordain.
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Misogynist2014(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
alutacontinua:
Cool down! I just didn't want to comment further.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Misogynist2014(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
zeb04:
that guy is just clueless .all the long meaningless grammar for nothing.

Since when did it become a must to marry abeg undecided
You don't want to marry a wife but you want a female maid.
Broda just tell us you are broke and need money to pay bride price so nairaland can contribute for you.
The yapping all about is becoming stale.

Abeg I no want derail thread.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Misogynist2014(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Emillie:
Marriage is sure boring, I sure will go for contract marriage. cool
Ooo yeahhhh I can't wait to get into one. kiss
wink
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by ooliver: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
You guys will not kill somebody on nairaland.... cheesy

Some people have it lucky....they get the soulmate/bestfriend/greatestlover package...

Others are not.....
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by SAMBARRY: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kanwulia you are too funny . you're right too grin
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by KanwuliaJara: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
stanprexy:

Jesus loves you, give your life to Him and repent from your all wrong perception of what God have ordain.

Tomorrow you will blame the 'WEST' for enslaving you.
Is JESUS FROM AFRICA? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by 2CatWoman: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by stanprexy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Tomorrow you will blame the 'WEST' for enslaving you.
Is JESUS FROM AFRICA? grin
Sorry, never knew you were a free thinker, but that doesn't change what I said earlier. Jesus loves you.
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Na CHILLISAUCE you go ask o! cheesy

WAKA JUGBE!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Now we are talking! cheesy

Waka jugbe? It's wakadukpe jor. Kanwulia wia you learn your engrish grin
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Emillie: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 10, 2014
alutacontinua:

That was highly enjoyable... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by tunwe(m): 3:23am On Jan 31, 2015
As i understand, you said, your marriage is boring as do all marriage with time. Your focus is "The futilility of spicing up a boring Nigerian/Africa American marriage".
Your experience and general observations, is not limited to marriage. Life, indeed, can be boring.
However, the monotonies of life routines can, and are spiced with dynamic personal dimensions.
The futility of spicing marriage, and indeed life is not limited to Nigerians/Africa Americans. Is the human experience.
The less economical endowed, think money is all the need to happiness. Actually the most unhappy and boring people are the wealthy, especially those who had wealth thrusted on their laps without the distraction and satisfactions of productive engagements to earn, and protect them from the idleness of affleuncesia.
As our physical body depends on active living to enhance our circulatory patency, so does our changes in active focuses promotes emotional health and growth from expectional satisfactions and divergent perspectives. A one dimentional mind quickly get stale and unhealthy.
Has life/marriage always been like this? Do the ease of the mechanisation and digitalisation contribute to this predicament, by leaving us with much more idle time than we need?
I cannot pretend to have answers to these existential questions or problems.
However, a look into our forebearers polygamous system had dynamic subgroups competitions and coperations, wether expressed or implied. Matrimonial boredom and patriachial erotism must had be mitigated by varieties and time off. Off times, gives the wives space, and desires to maximize her turn when it comes around. Also the possibity of getting laid on their parthners time(internal cheating) cannot be ruled out as a spicing experience. In fact what is obtained in the macro-world, were possible in their nucleus polygamous unit. That is internal dynamism that keep the family humming, and interest prime.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by mgbeketoto: 3:34am On Jan 31, 2015
^^^^
Na wetin be all dati grama wey you write for up dia so? undecided

Life is boring? Abeg tok for yasef o!
My life is NOT BORING AT ALL.
Na ALL my relationship with NIGERIAN DUDES dey SUPER BORRRRRRING!
Please, take note! kiss
I'd rather play on NL than spend more than 1 hour in the same room with a NIGERIAN man!
Simple! kiss

Polygamy only favors AFRICAN GIGOLOS!
Even if I were to have the opportunity of having more than one husband, IT WOULD ONLY MAKE ME MORE MISERABLE.
Dealing with more than one EMOTIONAL NOMAD in my life is worse than HELL FIRE! kiss
Hell NO! Good RRRRRRRRIDANCE to them all! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? by tunwe(m): 3:52am On Jan 31, 2015
I did not say life is boring. I said " it can be boring".
Just like marriage can be boring. Not everybody's marriage is boring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Having A Male Child / 20 Things Women Should Never Do! / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.