Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (47670 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by BrokenTV: 4:20am On Dec 24, 2014
chrisbaba1:

lol..... no...... cheesy maybe next time you talk about yourba in an annoying manner or annoyingly support GEJ (UR NOT EVEN IN nIGERIA,not experiencing the SUFFERING) share it with me, id most likely SMASH MY PC Screen with my fore head. tongue
Next time invite me, i will help you burn down your house.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by aspirebig: 4:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

90% of people are born with it.

Where did u get that statistics from?

Have u taken time to do a proper research on all the people in the world individually to ascertain your statement?

Op simply go to MFM with the babe,a serious deliverance will be conducted and it will all be a past tense,but you guys must remain very prayerful.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Anonymous:
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.

Africans and their weird mentality! This is one of the reasons the western world see us as black not because of our skin, but because of the colour of our thought.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by darne(m): 4:37am On Dec 24, 2014
He should get her Navy form angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2014
OP i know you're the guy in this story.
Anyway, if you're scared. You better leave her!
If you're not scared and you have a strong presence of God in you, stay with her and fight for her. Fight here is by (everyday prayers, fasting even, deliverance prayers especially) and going to a pastor for total deliverance.

But before all this, tell her to tell you the very start- the truth about how it all started. How did she get married to a spiritual husband? Let her be fully honest with you. If she refuses to be fully honest then she's not worth it. Leave her!

Think about it. You know yourself!
Are you strong enough for this?
Decide for yourself and realise if you're not fully ready and you start, you will see pepper. smiley

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by daclint(m): 4:50am On Dec 24, 2014
** in hulk Hogan voice** Let me tell u something brother..... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by femmy2010(m): 4:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Cikoloko:
Hmmm this one is strong Oboi make ur frnd run oooh

Sound like what I would have done.
Spiritual gini?
Usain Bolt won't be able to catch up with me either.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Donpuffy(m): 5:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Pls leave d girl alone.
She can't even tell u d truth abt her condition sef.
The spiritual husbands are very jealous, they dnt mind killing u, if they dnt kill u, they make ur life miserable n useless.
Run, run, run
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 24, 2014
This is a metataphysika (above the physical) issue on ground. The solution to this lies in contracting a higher spiritual being far greater than the Queen of the coast or the Queen of heaven to break her loose from this bondage...
I see people talking about psychological approach to this problem as if they were the grand patrons of the school of thought of Sigmund Freud.. I just day look una...
Even science recognises that there are power above the physical realm(metaphysics)..
Op, I wish you success as you search for a permanent solution to this problem..

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 24, 2014
I've been there, done that!....If d guy dont luv her deeply, free her but if he deeply loves her, hope 4 d best & prepare 4 d worst.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Blitz888(m): 5:27am On Dec 24, 2014
janermartin:
my best friend's sister-in-law makes $89 /hour on the computer . She has been laid off for 10 months but last month her check was $16472 just working on the computer for a few hours. go to this site..... www.paygazette.com
I am interested and here is my pin 74c49961. Please add me so we can chat.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by IVORY2009(m): 5:33am On Dec 24, 2014
RFella:

90% of fair girls have spirit husbands...go for all these deliverance sessions, you"ll corroborate my claims...

You're correct, and in most cases many of them dont know, especially those frm the riverine areas.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by imisi2014: 5:35am On Dec 24, 2014
make he jejely leave the woman without raising alarm

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Opiosko: 5:37am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
will those spirit nt disturn d guy for even takiin a step..nd apart from dat he does nt no prophets dat can do dat..this guy is scare cos d spiritual husband came warnin him to leave the lady
U mean the yeye spirit sent d dude a threat sms?
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Beey(f): 5:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.
Jesus! What kind of teaching is this? So Christians now pour libation like the occult people? Nawa oh. I never hear this kain thing before. Your practices are no better than those of witches & wizards.The whole doctrine of deliverance is a mess.God alone is the deliverer & not some pastor. A Pastor may pray with you & guide you in the ways of the Lord but God has the final say.You don't need to go and do some theatricals on a pulpit to be delivered.All you need is faith!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2014
Spirit husbands / wives are commonplace and must be fought tooth and nail. Yes, they can (and must) be fought and overcome.

The girl needs deliverance (if she ever desires a stable relationship) and the guy needs to become spiritually strong.

Ask them both to go to MFM.

Youtube 'deliverance from spiritual spouses'.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

90% of people are born with it.
Over 90% of the times, her mother will be able to explain how it happens when threatened at the pain of death.

Disclaimer: I shall not be responsible for any mother that actually gets killed o.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Opiosko:
U mean the yeye spirit sent d dude a threat sms?
Chisos! that was precisely what happened, except that the said yeye spirit read the sms out to the guy in his dream, and he probably pissed inside his pants on waking up.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Dawinlove:
is this true and can u hlp..rmb dis is no joke issue..fr hlp drop ur number in d coment box

This is not good advice. Don't try it. You never appease or negotiate with demons.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Beey(f): 5:44am On Dec 24, 2014
busterr:
wats spirit husband?
Am also wondering. False doctrines.That's why I'll be Presbyterian for life.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2014
jantavanta:

Who says only in Nigeria/Africa? In the U.S., vodou priestesses are sometimes hired to ensure the success of a baseball game.

Brazilians of all races patronise our evolved if a priestesses in Salvador de Bahia.

Yesterday, the UK pagan community celebrated winter solstice at Stonehenge.

Marine spirit is real everywhere in the world. If our missionary educational examination system did not teach it, that does not invalidate it.

I know a woman who got rid of her spiritual husband some months back with the help of Sat Guru Maharaj Ji. Spiritual wives also exist.

Africans do need to advance in self-rejection, searching for an illusive modernity of those who have no history.

You've made some valid points
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Beey(f): 5:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

do what i instructed first. i dont drop my number like that unless it is something important. but if you need further help( but what i have told you to do will certainly work) email me alluresseas@gmail.com. will refer you to someone in india who will permanently bind the spirit if you cant bind it in a church or native doctor here in nigeria.
Those Indian gurus are representatives of Satan.As for me and my house,we are covered by the blood of Jesus.I suggest you seek salvation in Jesus because His blood will never loose it's power.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by IVORY2009(m): 5:48am On Dec 24, 2014
aim5:

Why do you say that yellow girls have spirit husbands? Is there something innately wrong with fair girls?

If you hv attended a deliverance praying section before, then you will understand wat that dude is saying, some yrs ago, I attended one, and the confession was terriable, some of those light skin ladies you see, walking about with no trace of mark on their body, o'boy fear them ooooh, the confession of one of them back den made me to believe, she said, some ladies you see, dat are light skin with no mark, on their body are frm the "water", she confessed that they sometimes send them to the world to destory.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 24, 2014
Beey:
Am also wondering. False doctrines.That's why I'll be Presbyterian for life.

Provide evidence of their 'falseness'
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Opiosko: 5:53am On Dec 24, 2014
dhtml18:

Chisos! that was precisely what happened, except that the said yeye spirit read the sms out to the guy in his dream, and he probably pissed inside his pants on waking up.
Hahaha! Too bad for d dude. I blame mtn for taking their netwk to 'everywhr u go'.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Beey(f): 5:54am On Dec 24, 2014
AJ01:
go to TB joshua...he is a blessing to our nation...a prophet is not recognise in his country sha undecided
TB Joshua is a false prophet.We don't need all that drama he& his actors perform on pulpits.All we need is faith.If he has any powers,they are not of God ,they are from a strange source.Miracle chasers cannot see that though, because they want instant miracles
Be like the Berean Christians.Study your Bibles and you'll not be tossed about by every wind of doctrine.

2 Likes

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by zingobaby: 5:59am On Dec 24, 2014
She should find a living church & go for deliverance
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by anonimi: 5:59am On Dec 24, 2014
jantavanta:

Africans do need to advance in self-rejection, searching for an illusive modernity of those who have no history.

I think the highlighted may need revision.

Meanwhile, most Africans forget that Christianity is NOT a European religion as it originated in the Middle East. However they have adapted, integrated and imbibed it so much WITHOUT throwing away their cultural/religious HERITAGE that we hardly can make the distinction.

Nothing/ no one stops us from adapting better (not good) ELEMENTS from other religions/cultures and making it into OURS without throwing away good elements of our own culture/religion! Knowledge/progress/civilization/culture has always being about copying from others.

Ogbon ologbon ni kii je ki a pe agba ni were - as elder dey copy another person sense na im make we nor call am craze person.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Mintayo(m): 6:04am On Dec 24, 2014
This is not a joke. Tell her to go see a deliverance minister asap. This is not a joke.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by kehindetayo(m): 6:05am On Dec 24, 2014
d guy is even still asking? can u imagine, he just flew away for spiritual bondage. cos tins dat happen in d spiritual ar greater dan tins in d physical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.