Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP (28532 Views)

Ignore APC Noise, They Have Nothing To Offer – PDP Tells Fayose / Embrace Fayose's Peace Offer-pdp Tells APC Lawmakers / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Afritop(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2014
amaechionuh:

Our roads are getting better gradually, the railways are being remodelled, our economy is growing, school infrastructures are changing, airports are wearing new look.
Rome wasn't built in a day, its a gradual process. What we need now is continuity.
abeg which road are you talking about. probably the road in your backyard. Me i don't travel by railway but since you are comfortable with that kudos to you. and you said the economy. well my bet is that you are one of those that school in france. As for school infrastructures, please send your daughter to public schools in borno, adamawa, yobe,or any chibok, mubi, sambisa, gwoza and let her bring back a comprehensive report, a (if she comes back by God's amazing grace), infact your babe can flaunt a brazillian hair with anti-bokoharam dress in this region if she prefers to go for a vacation there

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Franchise21(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2014
Omotolu:
...says who?
Says PDP
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ramonchang(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2014
buhari might nt be abl to offer anythin new buh he shurly cn offer wot pdp cannot, CANNOT!! offer

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2014
My problem with the two candidates is that one is clearly incapable the other is unintelligent and old.
Stop recycling old foo.ls pls. Does it mean that out of 150million nigerians the best we can present are two Useless people?
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Omooba77: 8:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Image123:

What was uneducated about him? The present government hasn't given a bright present.
It is part of destruction caused by the past leaders.What has been the effect of Tinubu.
Nothing will make me vote this man.I was old enough in Dec1983 to know what transpired.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by drey076(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Schematics:
Did you watch Buhari's speech yesterday?

It was obvious to everyone that voting this guy in power is tantamount to voting an uneducated retired soldier into power.

Nigeria of 1982 is not Nigeria of 2014. Buhari belong to our dark past and we shall demonstrate to him next year that he truly belong to the past.
We dont care
Vote out corruption, vote out madueke, mama peace, okonko iweala and jona
Jona till 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2014
synergycom19:

Buhari is still a FANATICS,that an undeniable Truth. But GEJ’S very unfortunate performance brought Buhari out to contest again
even after seeing past criminals in the persons of IBB,Abacha and OBJ lend credence to his credibility...even Shagari dat was overthrown still understood..yet dis is all u can say undecidedundecided..God bless your reasoning faculty called 'brain' cheesycheesy
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by dastranger(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2014
General Muhammadu Buhari # GMB said: “World Bank and
IMF wanted us to remove the so- called petroleum subsidy, to devalue the Naira, I told them we are not going to. By the time we were removed [the IBB coup], one Naira was equal to 1.2 or 1.5 dollars. The Naira was run down to N80 to a dollar by IBB. I refused to remove the petrol subsidy. I signed contract for Warri and Kaduna refineries, 20 depots, laid over 3200km pipelines. And then pipes were laid over 3,200 kilometres.
Nigeria didn’t borrow a Kobo. When I came as head of state,
we stopped [illegal] bunkering, Nig was choked with product.
We were exporting 100,000 barrels a day We Turned Around
Warrri, Kaduna and Portharcourt refineries and built new
ones.” About being a fundamentalist/bigot, the one-time
military head of stated lucidly stated that: “In 2003, I chose
Chuba Okadigbo as my running mate. He was a Roman
Catholic. He was an Igbo. In 2007, I picked Edwin Ume-
Ezeoke. He was a Roman Catholic. He was an Igbo. And in
2010, I chose even a pastor. Pastor Tunde Bakare. “Honestly,
what do Nigerians want me to do? If they don’t believe I’m not
a fundamentalist, what else can I do?” And Aliyu Bala Aliyu
said: "It is an irrefutable fact that prominent portfolios such as Defense, Finance, Petroleum, Health, Information, Works and Justice were under the control of Christians. In addition,
during his short stint as Head of State, 11 out of the 19
Military Governors were Christians, 7 were Muslims, and 1
was peculiarly an Animist. How can a supposedly religiously
intolerant dictator appoint an Animist as the Military Governor of the capital of Nigeria? The Military Governor of Lagos, Gbolahan Mudashiru refused to his oath with either the Holy Qur’an or the Holy Bible during Buhari’s time as Head of State. These appointees are well documented for anyone that wishes to objectively dissect the allegations against General Muhammadu Buhari. Furthermore, out of his 4 Service Chiefs, Only Ibrahim Babangida (Army) was a Muslim. The trio of Domkat Bali (Defense), Augustus Aikhamou (Navy) and Dominic Bello (Airforce) were all Christians. It is also significant to note that General Buhari did not require the persuasion of the Senate, the contentious zoning formula, or the obligation of the Federal Character Act of 1996 to approve these appointments. " Still shaking my head!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by jojoki: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided

Ode, not Jesus till u dey

I pity ur condition
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Omooba77: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2014
Afritop:

abeg which road are you talking about. probably the road in your backyard. Me i don't travel by railway but since you are comfortable with that kudos to you. and you said the economy. well my bet is that you are one of those that school in france. As for school infrastructures, please send your daughter to public schools in borno, adamawa, yobe,or any chibok, mubi, sambisa, gwoza and let her bring back a comprehensive report, a (if she comes back by God's amazing grace), infact your babe can flaunt a brazillian hair with anti-bokoharam dress in this region if she prefers to go for a vacation there, concerning the economy a dollar equivalent to N190 doesn't speak well that our economy is growing
The happening in North East is self inflicted.Dollar is world recession cause by crude oil pressure.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by bamironautos: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2014
The most shameless pipo I hav ever come across in life is GEJ and his cohorts. If Buhari has nothing to offer what abt GEJ with the 6years we gave him. The most courageous thing GEJ has ever done is to have d audacity to seek re-election despite his obvious weaknesses. GEJ had d effrontery to tell Nigerians to give h8m 4more years. What a salt on injury.

He forgot wen he told us - "Terrorism has come to stay.this is our share of terrorism". He forgot wen he told us dat "Stealing is not corruption". Despite his young age,he lacks d necessary foresight to lead dis country out of the doldrums.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by stinggy(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided

Why do you choose to die soon?
Why

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Temidayo9(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2014
It is Hight time we stop romancing continuity rather than CHANGE , change is all we need .....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by akanbiaa(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.
2015 New Slogan by Akanbi Abdullahi Adeshola the Angel we know is better than the devil we are enduring.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by kinkymax: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2014
ojaydedon:
hmmm.. Even if he has something to offer, he is not d right person to lead Nigeria right now.... The ppl supporting him are maybe brain washed... I am not really a GEJ fan... But also not a GMB fan.. And d demon u know they say is better dan d angel u dont know...

NIGERIANS BE WISE....
BT u re nt wise o
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.

true, just d way we regretted some dat we gave shoes
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Omooba77: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2014
3cycle:
My problem with the two candidates is that one is clearly incapable the other is unintelligent and old.
Stop recycling old foo.ls pls. Does it mean that out of 150million nigerians the best we can present are two Useless people?
Imaging.OBJ self dey see himself as saint;na Eccc9:10-11.Time and chance...
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by synergycom19: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
even after seeing past criminals in the persons of IBB,Abacha and OBJ lend credence to his credibility...even Shagari dat was overthrown still understood..yet dis is all u can say undecidedundecided..God bless your reasoning faculty called 'brain' cheesycheesy
I reason far better than you,did anything you said relates to Buhari being a Fanatic? Am born, brought-up and Lived in the North. We regreted GEJ failures,but Buhari is not a Good choice for us. So both of them are two sides of a bad coin. We all wish Atiku could have won. We are not comfortable with someone that will pursue a Religious Agenda in the name of Reforms,anti-corruption and good governance as Sanusi Lamido Sanusi did at the CBN
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ellechrystal(f): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
Exactly my thoughts. I just don't know y I ve dat feeling.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided

Well your signature says it all.. You are a slowpoke..
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
Election of Buhari will give me a renewed hope that Nigeria may yet be saved after all. GEJ has nothing more to offer Nigerians cheesy grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Omooba77: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2014
drey076:

We dont care
Vote out corruption, vote out madueke, mama peace, okonko iweala and jona
Jona till 2015
And vote in more corrupt personalities BAT,CRA.....
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Jay5000(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2014
The most ardent critics of GMB always base their arguments on religious sentiments that are based on hearsay.
I'm yet to see a GMB critic that challenges his integrity and credibility.
What we need most in this country is to get rid of corruption.
So I say 'yes' to GMB because he is corruption-free.
I'm tired of Mama Patience harassing sitting governors and giving people expired rice.
I'm tired of all the impunity, insecurity and bloodshed.
I'm tired of our incompetent president that believes that stealing is not corruption and 'doesn't give a damn'
We desperately need a change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by godunia(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided
It means u know your date of death (DOD) February 2015.reconcile with your parents n beg any u have offended.make your way straight with God.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ellechrystal(f): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2014
synergycom19:

I reason far better than you,did anything you said relates to Buhari being a Fanatic? Am born, brought-up and Lived in the North. We regreted GEJ failures,but Buhari is not a Good choice for us. So both of them are two sides of a bad coin.
gbam
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ellechrystal(f): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2014
godunia:

It means u know your date of death (DOD) February 2015.reconcile with your parents n beg any u have offended.make your way straight with God.
Hahaha hahahahahahahahaha. ..my belle oooo.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by muktar10(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2014
#GMB has a lot to offer! Absolute change is what we need! #KickGejOut2015 "If Allah wills" shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by musicwriter(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2014
I can tell you for sure Jonathan has already won the election. Vote or no vote. This's Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2014
DickDastardly:
sad lies.
Read all my posts, i'm an unappologetic GEJ appologist. But the hour has come for me to face the truth. We dont need continuity, what we need is CHANGE either in a "changed jonathan" or any other person e.g BUHARI! And does buhari have anything to offer? A lot.

Note: APC is still a party of liars. But the man Buhari has no stain.
Thanks cool

Like seriously? Did anyone hack this account?
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2014
I beleive Buhari cant do any worse than Jonathan. Nigeria has made billions of money in the past six years from crude at over $100/barrel and at resumption of office $40bn in foreign reserve. Now proceeds from excess crude sales no where to be found, foreign reseve depleted... And you still want this clueless shoeless to continue?? Nigerians think..
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by experimentist: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2014
slightlyMad:
seriously, am losing it everyday
the more research i make about Buhari, the more clearer it get that Buhari
may be our only way out.

na hin be say, u no slightly mad, you just slightly wise my dear. grin
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2014
musicwriter:
I can tell you for sure Jonathan has already won the election. Vote or no vote. This's Nigeria!

.....this is the sort of mentality that will make GEJ the first incumbent in the history of Nigeria to lose a Presidential election.

The opposition have smell blood and a life time opportunity to wrestle power from PDP and they will play all the politics (the way PDP plays it) to win this forthcoming election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Checkout Who The New NIMASA Directors Are. / Wole Soyinka Meets With Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Erosion Destroys Road In Isuochi, Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.