Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP (28545 Views)

Ignore APC Noise, They Have Nothing To Offer – PDP Tells Fayose / Embrace Fayose's Peace Offer-pdp Tells APC Lawmakers / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Jabioro: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2014
I don't knw what a beheaddd man is tryin 2 say..pdp is dead..record are obvious,they should leave us alone..we can vote 4 whoever we want bt nt again for pdp..whaever they hv in stock can nt convince me..continue wetin never again..let apc come try then we compare and contrast..
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by VellyG(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2014
fanice1:
If Buhari doesnt have anything to offer and he is what Nigerians wants, then so be it. What does GEJ and PDP have to offer if I may ask. What has NDDC offred us as Niger Deltans after approving a budget of N250b (more than some state govts). I weep for this country.
Same was said about jona 4 years back and we all voted now we are seeing the consequences .. Its not about who the people want let's vote for credible and intelligent leaders who can drive all aspect of the country. Yes everyone knows buhari isn't a corrupt man he Myt go in there and Fyt corruption alone and neglect other aspect and we will all come out again crying foul.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by godunia(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Franchise21:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173168-buhari-nothing-new-offer-except-tired-ideas-provocative-utterances-pdp.html
let Nigerians decides.the Present PDP is not a National Party APC is.didnt u see the difference yesterday?d delegates that rectify d endorsement of your President were less than d nos of delegates that voted for Buhari.national party ma foot.yesterday Buhari became d president of Nigeria if una like make u continue with una wuru wuru

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ellechrystal(f): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Election of Buhari will give me a renewed hope that Nigeria may yet be saved after all. GEJ has nothing more to offer Nigerians cheesy grin grin
Na ppl like u fit kill us. So ur here thinking wen that man gets there he will think of u or remember u?
Omo wake up oo.this is naija..where lies n deceit swim in n out of our "politricks "
I don't trust nobody. Especially if it has to do with politricks.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.
the least we can do is let him get there and see what he can do... Jona as been at Aso rock for more than five years what as he done?? Rather things are getting harder and harder.. Why cant we just fight for a change...rather than wallowing in abject craziness My two cents..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by MAN88NG: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2014
I can't vote PDP
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari's grammatical accent was my comic relief yesterday, I bet you if Buhari was to be our president (only in dreams), every state of the union address will be a comedy central worth a gate fee. It will be a marvel to listen to "kwuorrepshien" instead of corruption; I dont know which brand of fulani the man speaks but his accent reminds me of Abacha.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ellechrystal(f): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2014
dragan:
I love how someone in Nairaland is so focused on getting all these kind of threads about Buhari to the frontpage (not that its my problem,but its just very funny).

I say a medal is deserved!

Lol.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2014
VellyG:

Same was said about jona 4 years back and we all voted now we are seeing the consequences .. Its not about who the people want let's vote for credible and intelligent leaders who can drive all aspect of the country. Yes everyone knows buhari isn't a corrupt man he Myt go in there and Fyt corruption alone and neglect other aspect and we will all come out again crying foul.

Do you now want to stay with the failure or rosk changing him with something that may work.. Better put will u continue with suffering that is or risk enjoyment that will likely happen?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ellechrystal(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Even most APC delegates knows that Buhari has nothing to offer. In Fareed Zakaria's voice - let me explain. 8000 delegates were expected at the convention, finally 7214 showed up, meaning that over 800 did not believe in the party. At the end of the exercise Buhari polled 3430 votes which is less than 50% of total votes cast. To make matters worse about 1200 delegates did not cast their votes for any candidate at all. Indicating that they do not have faith in any of the candidates standing before them. Now Nigerians tell me, if party top officials don't believe in their party and candiates, what will they sell to Nigerians. Thats why PDP has always maintained that APC has no candidate.

Hahahahahahahah ah ha. ..I don laugh tire this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2014
2015, Sai Buhari! Sai Nigeria! The mind revolution has started. Nigerians have grown wiser, PDP has failed and deceived us enough...The wind of change I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ blowing, bringing with it a new ray of hope. For a new Nigeria, Buhari I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ the hope. Vote GMB for change!!!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by magnivicent: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2014
I expect Gen. Buhari at his age to be the one to recommend a candidate than being one. APC simply chose Buhari cos they know Nigerians cant accept Tifnubu nor port-master Atiku. Nigerians remember if he wins its those same criminals that'll form his cabinet.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Btruth: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2014
I only just wonder why PDP is having a sleepless night over Buhari? I'm more 80% sure that Mr President will not sleep well yesterday night knowing that Buhari has been picked for APC. Let PDP go back to their drawing table and start planning how to rig the next election, because the only sure way for them to win over Buhari is to rig the February election.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by blakky97(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.
the guy may do something. at least corruption wont thrive
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ellechrystal(f): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2014
berem:
Anti-Buhari threads hitting front page like no man's business. I know the owner of this forum is Anti-Buhari,but that doesn't mean he should use his forum to spread hate against Buhari.

@post,what has PDP offered Nigerians for the past 16years. PDP has failed and must be kicked out come 2015!!

Sai Buhari!!
That's really not nyc . If u ve a problem with anti buhari tales hitting d front page., I really think u hold keep d owner of d forum out of this. Not nice u know.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by galadima77(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2014
all i want is for pdp to lose their grip on Niger state....

seems we are far behind Nigeria

......my 2 kobo.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2014
VOTE FOR JONATHAN FOR THE FOLLOWING
ACHIEVEMENTS
1. Petroleum from N65 to 97
2. Gari from N150 to N260 per Mud
3. Sugar/flour/ beans/ all from
N180 to 250 per Mud
4. NEPA from 1,250 to 4000 per
Month and
no light.
5. Scarcity of money
6. Killings from few individuals to
whole
community wipe out
7. Roadblock from 1/40km to
2/3km.
8. Oil bunkering for 10,000
barrels to 100,000
barrels.
9. Strike of just organization to
many of
organisations. 10. Sack of few
workers to
thousands of just health
workers.
11. WASSCE from 40% to over
70% failure.
12. Trust among citizenry from
little to non.
etc
13. Stealing in billions of Naira to
billions of
DOLLARS
14. Budget implementation for
40% to less
than 20% Per year
15. Bribery from only police to
soldiers inclusion.
16. ATM charges from non
to now N65/
transaction
17. Buying of illegal ammunition
and hiding behind religious
leaders.
18. Involvement of religious
leaders and militants in running
the government.
18. Simple mere stealing is not
corruption.
19. Religious deferences isn't a
problem to worry about.
20. Inec/Judiciary trust,
confidence, reliability, hope lost
in them...
VOTE WISELY...!!! Pls broadcast

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by egbaguy: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Hahahahahaha......I know for sure these pdp bastards are fucking scared!!!!!! Itz Buhari come 2015

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Andyg: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2014
like wise PDP has nothing new to offers. This time around I think the devil I don't know is better than the Angel I know. We need fresh air. CHANGE
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Louislewis: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Let me quote what DickDastardly said..."APC is still a party of liars. But the man Buhari has no stain"... The question is, what can one stainless man do in the mixed of thousands stained men? They is a saying that goes...Birds of the same feather fly together. One single finger stained with oil stains the rest. What do you think will happen to one finger if others are stained with oil?
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2014
We don't want a visionless old man to rule us to doom. BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!! HE IS WASTING HIS TIME!!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by YEMOYEMI: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided

Please don't die so soon. Think about how important you are to your family members.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Pedagogue: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Seun,

Easy does it.

Do not allow Your toil (Nairaland) to be used by money-bag politicians.

I know they are desperate. You should also be desperate to protect the integrity of NL.

The way and manner Pro PDP threads are making it to what used to be the ALMIGHTY front page is alarming!!!

Although you reserve the right to support anybody, NL must be separated from YOU. That is the only way NL can maintain its status.

NL is fast becoming the online version of NTA. Check this trend bro.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Teespice(f): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
if buhari has nothing to offer, what has PDP given us since 1999.

bunch of recycled, disgruntled, old, frustrated, power drunk and thirsty as well as corrupt set of politicians.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by chinedujazzy(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Nigerians should think for once:APC was formed out of grieve from persons who want to seize power,and persons who defected from PDP due to their personal selfish interest,after trying to frustrate GEJ and make the country ungovernable for him through BOKO HARAM...Now this same PDP members are now in APC clamouring for change...my question is what change can this same persons bring to Nigeria? The same persons who have relegated the the masses to suffering and abject Poverty...fellow Nigerians I am nt a Politician,but I believe that GEJ will have more time to change NIGERIA in the second term,hence this selfish Politicians has defected to APC,Voting APC will bring no change to Nigeria,Hence they are made up of the most desperate Politicians in Nigeria...let's think My fellow Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
ellechrystal:

That's really not nyc . If u ve a problem with anti buhari tales hitting d front page., I really think u hold keep d owner of d forum out of this. Not nice u know.

Then why only anti buhari threads on fp? Fo the threads put themselves there?
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2014
DickDastardly:
sad lies.
Read all my posts, i'm an unappologetic GEJ appologist. But the hour has come for me to face the truth. We dont need continuity, what we need is CHANGE either in a "changed jonathan" or any other person e.g BUHARI! And does buhari have anything to offer? A lot.

Note: APC is still a party of liars. But the man Buhari has no stain.
Thanks cool
A man who jailed fela bc he sang a song abt his $2.8b theft has no stain....A man who overthrew a democratically elected govt and kept the outsted president{shagari} in a mansion in Jos and locked his vice Ekwueme in kirikiri has no stain....A man who condemned late Emir of kano {Bayero} to prison bc he travelled to christian holy land Israel has no stain....you need to examine ur head properly or perhaps u still need to go back to primary school to learn what stain means in English language

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by errandboy(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2014
Corruption is the major problem that is setting back the progress of this our beloved country, if it is boldly eliminated, this country will move forword.

This can be achieved through corrupt-free and honest leaders.

SEE WHAT SOME PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

Errandboy delivers the message to you.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
A man who jailed fela bc he sang a song abt his $2.8b theft has no stain....A man who overthrew a democratically elected govt and kept the outsted president{shagari} in a mansion in Jos and locked his vice Ekwueme in kirikiri has no stain....A man who condemned late Emir of kano {Bayero} to prison bc he travelled to christian holy land Israel has no stain....you need to examine ur head properly or perhaps u still need to go back to primary school to learn what stain means in English language

Source pls..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by chinedujazzy(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2014
Teespice:
if buhari has nothing to offer, what has PDP given us since 1999.

bunch of recycled, disgruntled, old, frustrated, power drunk and thirsty as well as corrupt set of politicians.
dis APC consist of the same PDP members who have contributed to d condition of our nation,its not about Buhari,Apc or PDP is about understanding that all this men are after der own selfish intrest
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2014
chinedujazzy:
Nigerians should think for once:APC was formed out of grieve from persons who want to seize power,and persons who defected from PDP due to their personal selfish interest,after trying to frustrate GEJ and make the country ungovernable for him through BOKO HARAM...Now this same PDP members are now in APC clamouring for change...my question is what change can this same persons bring to Nigeria? The same persons who have relegated the the masses to suffering and abject Poverty...fellow Nigerians I am nt a Politician,but I believe that GEJ will have more time to change NIGERIA in the second term,hence this selfish Politicians has defected to APC,Voting APC will bring no change to Nigeria,Hence they are made up of the most desperate Politicians in Nigeria...let's think My fellow Nigerians

U still never get sense since.. U must be a zombie..
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Azo(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2014
chinedujazzy:
dis APC consist of the same PDP members who have contributed to d condition of our nation,its not about Buhari,Apc or PDP is about understanding that all this men are after der own selfish intrest

Apart from Atoku who is a rotten PDP member now in APC? Just curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits IDPs Camp Today,Donates N2m And Other Items To Them(Pics) / South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari / Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.