Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before (14365 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 24, 2008
tope2000:

david is adam brody tongue cheesy

Na you dash me name abi? grin

You are a shoe.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by ZinZino: 3:23am On Dec 24, 2008
hmmm, my kind of thread! loads of cussing, free for all brawl and humor tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Mockery?? No way.
I don't mock 40Ds. wink

You have a very wiiiiilllllllld imagination.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by tope2000(f): 3:25am On Dec 24, 2008
davidylan:

Na you dash me name abi? grin

You are a shoe.

lmao. . . . . . . . . grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 3:27am On Dec 24, 2008
david whish kain insult be u r a shoe?
lmao! grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 3:28am On Dec 24, 2008
stillwater:

You have a very wiiiiilllllllld imagination.

That is what gets me going.
I mean, look at the madness all around here. . . . . .
One needs something extra-ordinary to function with.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Moonstone(f): 3:28am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

good ridance!
My dear bluespice, don't mind him jo! Ah ahn. . . did you break his heart or what?
I like your responses to him sha.
I need Ebony so we can all go back to our previous olofofo. . .  cheesy
Oga wa nko? wink

@ Topic, Some women can do a lot to cover up evidence of birth. If not for Jolie's children, I would swear she was never ever pregnant. She still looks great in movies and all that. However, it should be easy to tell a C-section from a normal scar. and if it is natural, and it healed up, we would know as well.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

That is what gets me going.
I mean, look at the madness all around here. . . . . .
One needs something extra-ordinary to function with.

And 40D is the way to go?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 3:32am On Dec 24, 2008
j-girl!
na u be dis?
wekom oh  grin

ehen abeg help me ask the thing oh
ebony?
i havent seen her sha but i gets plenty jist for my journal
gbeborun the 1st ko easy jare! cheesy cool cool cool
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 3:33am On Dec 24, 2008
stillwater:

And 40D is the way to go?

It's a life-saver. grin grin grin grin
The milk of life. tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Moonstone(f): 3:36am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

j-girl!
na u be this?
wekom oh  grin

ehen abeg help me ask the thing oh
ebony?
i havent seen her sha but i gets plenty jist for my journal
gbeborun the 1st ko easy jare! cheesy cool cool cool
Na me now, lol.
Ebony don tire sef.
Gbeborun is a gift. I can see we are all gifted in that grin grin I heard one gist today ehn!
My next expose is on NL Romances gone wild cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 3:37am On Dec 24, 2008
grin Lest I forget @topic, ask her.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's a life-saver. grin grin grin grin
The milk of life. tongue

There's more to life than that. Things like chocolate, icecream etc. grin tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Moonstone(f): 3:39am On Dec 24, 2008
DaPhoenix:

grin Lest I forget @topic, ask her.
For where? angry angry tongue
If a man should ask me that - na serious slap.
Hissssssssssssss. . . especially when i've not given birth.
But it depends on the context in which he's asking sha.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 3:44am On Dec 24, 2008
stillwater:

There's more to life than that. Things like chocolate, icecream etc. grin tongue

Stuffs like that don't impress dudes like me.
Chocs, icecream are man killers. Milk preserves life(if it's not adulterated sha). grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 24, 2008
Moonstone:

For where? angry angry tongue
If a man should ask me that - na serious slap.
Hissssssssssssss. . . especially when i've not given birth.
But it depends on the context in which he's asking sha.

na the guy go slap you? grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Moonstone(f): 3:51am On Dec 24, 2008
davidylan:

na the guy go slap you? grin
Hefty slap on his face. Ah ahn! it's an insult now.
Like I said, it depends on the context.
If it is with clothes on and just talking in general - no wahala
with clothes off? Na slap!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by lawyer(m): 3:56am On Dec 24, 2008
Ha! Adam again? Is this guy for real or a spam bot?

In almost every romance thread he has left his sand prints in a negative way which is very sad and he derails topics flagrantly. Someone should call him to order or stand up to him. He is not the only one with issues on the planet!

@topic

Very simple, just ask her. There is no way of telling especially these days when women take care of themselves and hit te gym every minute to stay fit. Whatever she says take it. What is the worst that could happen? Patapata, you will end up knowing and probably fall in love with the kid in between, thats if you are dotting over the lady in question
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 4:00am On Dec 24, 2008
lawyer:

@topic

Very simple, just ask her. There is no way of telling especially these days when women take care of themselves and hit te gym every minute to stay fit. Whatever she says take it. What is the worst that could happen? Patapata, you will end up knowing and probably fall in love with the kid in between, thats if you are dotting over the lady in question

Well Moonstone says that would get you slapped so think of something else.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Moonstone(f): 4:07am On Dec 24, 2008
DaPhoenix:

I said with CLOTHES OFF!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 4:08am On Dec 24, 2008
Moonstone:

I said with CLOTHES OFF!

hahahaha oh. . . then yeah he deserves it.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by lawyer(m): 4:10am On Dec 24, 2008
DaPhoenix:

Well it depends on the context through which the guy asked her. If he was just meeting her for the first time and they havent really established that kind of level of friendship then it would be extremely rude of him to ask he such a question except he sees a wedding ring on her finger but if the ice has been broken and she sees him as someone she can say anything to, then, i dont think a slap can be forthcoming!

There are so many single cute moms i know and it took me a while to even ask them and most of the time they just told me themselves without me asking. Its all about the level of closeness and how she takes you as a confidant concerning her personal issues.

Abi madam moonstone, am i correct or i deserve a slap now too smiley
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Moonstone(f): 4:17am On Dec 24, 2008
DaPhoenix:

hahahaha oh. . . then yeah he deserves it.
Thank you O!
lawyer:

Well it depends on the context through which the guy asked her. If he was just meeting her for the first time and they havent really established that kind of level of friendship then it would be extremely rude of him to ask he such a question except he sees a wedding ring on her finger but if the ice has been broken and she sees him as someone she can say anything to, then, i don't think a slap can be forthcoming!

There are so many single cute moms i know and it took me a while to even ask them and most of the time they just told me themselves without me asking. Its all about the level of closeness and how she takes you as a confidant concerning her personal issues.

Abi madam moonstone, am i correct or i deserve a slap now too smiley
Exactly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. . . No slap unless you ask the woman that question when you guys are about to do the deed. Closeness is a factor as well. So I agree. smiley
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by TOYOSI20(f): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2008
I agree wid Ify, is it now a taboo for one to have a child, if u can date her then move on haba, shocked shocked
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by hollandis(f): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2008
@Topic, if the boobs they fall like slippers, then she don born before
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2008
hollandis:

@Topic, if the boobs they fall like slippers, then she don born before
rotflmao cheesy grin cheesy Just from one baby? I think not. . . .My mom has 4 children and her boobs are still "young" cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2008
@j-girl/bluespice
wey the jist o, am ready? grin wink
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2008
ebony!
ba wo ni?
mewwy keresimesi to u jare
iya lode has the jist now
u sef wia have u been?
dont u know that this is the best time to get hot ofofo
*ofofo hotline buzzing*
ma binu, ive got to go duty calls u know wink
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

ebony!
ba wo ni?
mewwy keresimesi to u jare
iya lode has the jist now
u sef wia have u been?
don't u know that this is the best time to get hot ofofo
*ofofo hotline buzzing*
ma binu, ive got to go duty calls u know wink
merry keresimesi o kiss kiss kiss kiss
Hope you enjoy this eve and the next one after wink

ok, I'll be waiting for Iyalode
ok, laterz tongue duty hmm cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2008
ehen im back
the ofofo wasnt even hot sef angry
so. . .
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pinkrosey(f): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2008
So simple

Busted!!!

Adamu na lawyer. . . have u guys forgotten how lawyer used to bash girls up and  down before that some girl broke he’s heart in high school .

he is now Adamu
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2008
True. He's Zinzino too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.