Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before (14363 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by sillyboy(m): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2008
@ Adam Brody.

Whats your problem?. . . . .
You are always causing chaos in every thread you post. . . . .
and I have noticed that you are always attacking the ladies. . .
The fact that reasonable lady broke your heart doesnt gives you the right to attack all of 'em. . .

I now know why the lady dump ur sorry ass at the Mr. Biggs joint. . . (Cheap skate)

NB: I know you will attack me. . . . .and trust my, am in the mood to live up to my name tonight.
Oloshi. . . . angry
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by AdamBrody1(m): 12:44am On Dec 24, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Adam Brody.

Whats your problem?. . . . .
You are always causing chaos in every thread you post. . . . .
and I have noticed that you are always attacking the ladies. . .
The fact that reasonable lady broke your heart doesnt gives you the right to attack all of 'em. . .

I now know why the lady dump ur sorry ass at the Mr. Biggs joint. . . (Cheap skate)

NB: I know you will attack me. . . . .and trust my, am in the mood to live up to my name tonight.
Oloshi. . . . angry

**yawns @ van damme!* undecided

Guy, i never get your time! Go queue up collect ticket! Una many and i will take on you one by one

@daphoneix

DaPhoenix:

@ Adam, are you done masturbating off of the picture? Will you now shut up?

Me masturbate at the sight of jabba the hut! How gross lipsrsealed

How do you expct my d**k to jump up at the site of this fatty bom bom?

Lets not even think of how she we look like when she is naked! My mind is going to that fat f***k in the movie BORAT! lipsrsealed

How repugnantly disgusting? Jeez, if anything has slept with that blimp before, she must have drugged it!

yuk lipsrsealed The thought of masturbating at that inflatable mattrass is making me feel like puking!

aaargggggghhhhhhhhhh!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2008
seriously dude
ur going to have to be more explicit when
describing my features
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody:

@daphoneix

Me masturbate at the sight of jabba the hut! How gross lipsrsealed

How do you expct my d**k to jump up at the site of this fatty bom bom?

Lets not even think of how she we look like when she is naked! My mind is going to that fat f***k in the movie BORAT! lipsrsealed

How repugnantly disgusting? Jeez, if anything has slept with that blimp before, she must have drugged it!

yuk lipsrsealed The thought of masturbating at that inflatable mattrass is making me feel like puking! 

aaargggggghhhhhhhhhh!

That's right! After that woman smashed your heart in a million pieces, you became gay. Sorry I confused you with a heterosexual [img]http://brandysource.net/board/Smileys/default/creep[/img]
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by sillyboy(m): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2008
**yawns @ van damme!*

Guy, i never get your time! Go queue up collect ticket! Una many and i will take on you one by one

Why am I Fcking dissappointed. . . u aint gat my time?
I was hoping you would. . . . .
You are just a fcking spineless freak. . .who thinks bullying women will validate your being a man.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by AdamBrody1(m): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2008
@bluespice

bluespice:

seriously dude
ur going to have to be more explicit when
describing my features

Is that what you tell yourself that you have features? shocked

No fattie, you don have features but loads of mass of  disgusting fat stored everywhere around you! Am sure your one of those dumb chicks who always ask guys "Do i look fat in this dress?" Haaaaaaaaaaa! Irony of the highest order!

I am also sure than anytime you go window shopping for clothes, the shop retailers will be scared of their scales!

From today, anytime you look at the mirror, repeat after me:

I am a fat F***k

I eat too much

I cant stop eating

In fact i must eat more than yesterday

I must drink more than yesterday

Until i bust

grubbido! grin

Another thing i remember about fat f**ks is that they sweat alot and stink due to all that secretion of fat that you emit to the ozone layer? Is that why you were wearing a leather jacket to prevent others around you from knowing your a fat smelly sweating warthog?

Meanwhile here is a link to see your exact look alike:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDULk1GLgfQ

@silly boy

Why am I Fcking dissappointed. . . u aint gat my time?
I was hoping you would. . . . .
You are just a fcking spineless freakwho thinks bullying women will validate your being a man.

Whaooooooooooooooo! I am shaking in my boots!

Guy go and queue up, your turn never reach but dont despair, when its your turn, you will be glad i devoted my time to you!

Now buzz off you fart, my session with that fat f***k blue spice aint over yet!

That's right! After that woman smashed your heart in a million pieces, you became gay. Sorry I confused you with a heterosexual

Is that supposed to be an insult? Hmm go and learn from Ebony, your still in Insult kindergarten school! At least get a WAEC in it and come back. Your yabs are vapid and out of sync!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody:

@bluespice

No fattie, you don have features but loads of mass of disgusting fat stored everywhere around you! Am sure your one of those dumb chicks who always ask guys "Do i look fat in this dress?" Haaaaaaaaaaa! Irony of the highest order!

I am also sure than anytime you go window shopping for clothes, the shop retailers will be scared of their scales!

I am a fat F***k

I eat too much

I can't stop eating

Until i bust

grubbido! grin

Another thing i remember about fat f**ks is that they sweat alot and stink due to all that secretion of fat that you emit to the ozone layer? Is that why you were wearing a leather jacket to prevent others around you from knowing your a fat smelly sweating warthog?

yep, thats what am talking about wink
now more passion
let me know how disgusted u are by my appearance
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody:

Is that supposed to be an insult? Hmm go and learn from Ebony, your still in Insult kindergarten school! At least get a WAEC in it and come back. Your yabs are vapid and out of sync!

I suppose this is:

Adam Brody:

@bluespice

No fattie, you don have features but loads of mass of  disgusting fat stored everywhere around you! Am sure your one of those dumb chicks who always ask guys "Do i look fat in this dress?" Haaaaaaaaaaa! Irony of the highest order!

I am a fat F***k

I eat too much

I can't stop eating

Until i bust

grubbido! grin

@silly boy

Whaooooooooooooooo! I am shaking in my boots!

Guy go and queue up, your turn never reach but don't despair, when its your turn, you will be glad i devoted my time to you!

Now buzz off you fart, my session with that fat f***k blue spice aint over yet!

I don't need to insult you, your life has bleeped you up bad enough.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2008
This thread is now officially REDUNDANT.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by chamotex(m): 1:30am On Dec 24, 2008
@ post

ask for the VIN number
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by sillyboy(m): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2008
@ Adam. Brothel. . . .

Your life is in a mess trust me. . . .
You sincerely do need to see a shrink. . . . .you fcking need help. . .
And definately. . . am not too surprised. . . .
A life without God is a life in Crisis (with a capital C)

It wouldnt have been berra had u ba nkan osu lo angry
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by KarmaMod(f): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2008
lol nkan osu. Havent heard that crap in a long time tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by sillyboy(m): 1:39am On Dec 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

lol nkan osu. Havent heard that crap in a long time tongue

Saw a Yoruba movie ovr the wekend . . . .
and the phrase was said. . . .I was like Gosh. . . .what a remark. . . !
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by AdamBrody1(m): 1:43am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

yes, thats what am talking about wink
now more passion
let me know how disgusted u are by my appearance

Disgusted? Kai Dont flatter yourself!

Do you know what a NL chick is supposed to look like? Go and check Monicaa's profile pic and bow to a slender, fit and sexy picture. It has no iota of fattiness, obesity, rotund, shapeless and Amoeba looking FEATURES like you possess. You ought to be ashamed putting that disgusting thing next to chicks like Monicaa and the rest! No amount of photoshop can make you sexy or slim. In short Monicaa is fiona and your a fat Ogre!

Beauty and the beast! If i had my way, being as fat as you ought to be a capital crime and a cardinal sin but come to think of it, you can only be a fat f**k if you are a glutton and gluttony is a Sin! So expect no redemption from god because fat f**ks like you are destined for hell!

No body will even know wen you get pregnant sef! Thats if there is a man retarded enough to pump those inflatable fat ass of yours undecided

You shouldnt be on this forum, rather, you should be on www.fatf**ks.com where your fellow fat f**ks would be sharing recipes and tummy slimming tips!

Shebi na u start to de yab me abi? Na me go help you finish am!

Foolish Orobo 50cl  

@ Adam. Brothel. . . .

Your life is in a mess trust me. . . .
You sincerely do need to see a shrink. . . . .you fcking need help. . .
And definately. . . am not too surprised. . . .
A life without God is a life in Crisis (with a capital C)

It wouldnt have been berra had u ba nkan osu lo

Why are you becoming soft? I thought you were in the mood for a fight? Which one be god yans inside this one? Abi u be orobo skibo too like that fat f**k blue spice?

Anyway, your not on my radar now but i am watching you closely. I like to give people the benefit of doubt before i sit down on their matter! So keep it up, your gradually jumping the queue!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pataki: 1:48am On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody:

Disgusted? Kai don't flatter yourself!

Do you know what a NL chick is supposed to look like? Go and check Monicaa's profile pic and bow to a slender, fit and sexy picture. It has no iota of fattiness, obesity, rotund, shapeless and Amoeba looking FEATURES like you possess. You ought to be ashamed putting that disgusting thing next to chicks like Monicaa and the rest! No amount of photoshop can make you sexy or slim. In short Monicaa is fiona and your a fat Ogre!

Beauty and the beast! If i had my way, being as fat as you ought to be a capital crime and a cardinal sin but come to think of it, you can only be a fat f**k if you are a glutton and gluttony is a Sin! So expect no redemption from god because fat f**ks like you are destined for hell!

No body will even know when you get pregnant sef! Thats if there is a man retarded enough to pump those inflatable fat ass of yours undecided

You shouldnt be on this forum, rather, you should be on www.fatf**ks.com where your fellow fat f**ks would be sharing recipes and tummy slimming tips!

Shebi na u start to de yab me abi? Na me go help you finish am!

Foolish Orobo 50cl  

Guy your excesses is seriously enough. You can throw your punchlines as much as you want, but never look down on a person simply because of their body weight.

It is totally wrong and callous to do such.

Kindly curb your excesses. wink
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 1:49am On Dec 24, 2008
good good
now we are getting somewhere, im not disgusting,
what am i?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 1:51am On Dec 24, 2008
Who is Adam Brody?? Old/New member??
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pataki: 1:53am On Dec 24, 2008
Me thinks he is a new member who might have been viewing the forum for a while as a guest.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 1:54am On Dec 24, 2008
Pataki:

Guy your excesses is seriously enough. You can throw your punchlines as much as you want, but never look down on a person simply because of their body weight.

Can't blame him, he's on his period.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2008
Pataki:

Me thinks he is a new member who might have been viewing the forum for a while as a guest.

Negro sounds bitter. . . . . . .I am sure a NL chic smashed his heart.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by tpia: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2008
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by sillyboy(m): 1:55am On Dec 24, 2008
Why are you becoming soft? I thought you were in the mood for a fight? Which one be god yans inside this one? Abi u be orobo skibo too like that fat f**k blue spice?

Anyway, your not on my radar now but i am watching you closely. I like to give people the benefit of doubt before i sit down on their matter! So keep it up, your gradually jumping the queue!

I wanted the fight and obviously you got scared. . . .
and thats a wise thing to do by ur sorry pathetic life. . . .

I bet you are 1 ugly duck ass. . . .
and you know what, you are a bit class-less too.
Is anything wrong with being fat? . . .
you are just a pathetic scumbag who's gat no social integration skills.

For your info. . . .If am fat. . .at least my brain is phat!

Unfortunately for you. . . .am convinced am much berra looking than you are. . . .
If care is not taken. . . .you will end up lonely, pathetic and sorry.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by HRhotness(f): 1:57am On Dec 24, 2008
Pataki:

it is eh? undecided
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pataki: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2008
@ bluespice,

Why you viewing into my profile? embarassed embarassed embarassed

bluespice 01:57:21 AM Viewing Pataki's profile.

HR.hotness:

it is eh? undecided
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by MrCrackles(m): 2:02am On Dec 24, 2008
Now common kids stop the nish noshing

It aint cool
!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 2:02am On Dec 24, 2008
busted! embarassed  cheesy grin
im bored jare tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by AdamBrody1(m): 2:05am On Dec 24, 2008
Pataki:

lol@body weight!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Your a funny guy too! I wouldnt have thought of that line too grin

bluespice:

good good
now we are getting somewhere, I'm not disgusting,
what am i?

ANSWER:

Your a repulsive fat f***K!

Have you watched Borat before? That fat repugnant naked dude could be an extended member of your family dont you think? You share a lot of things in common!

But honestly, how can god be so impartial to make chics like monicaa so slim, slender and very beautiful and now allow you to ballon up like a hot hair ballon with a fat head like beavis and butthead, fat neck like barney dinasaur, fat arms like a yokozuna, Big tummy like obasanjo, a fat ass bigger than the titanic and fat thighs to shame ugly betty.

Sheez men! I am sure you work in the food section of kentucky fried chicken!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pataki: 2:06am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

busted! embarassed  cheesy grin
I'm bored jare tongue

grin cheesy grin

Those seats are meant for you and I. grin Do not worry I also went viewing into your profile just before I went to view who is online. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 2:08am On Dec 24, 2008
oya why were u on my own profile then? tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pataki: 2:09am On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody:

lol@body weight!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Your a funny guy too! I wouldnt have thought of that line too grin

ANSWER:

Your a repulsive fat f***K!

Have you watched Borat before? That fat repugnant naked dude could be an extended member of your family don't you think? You share a lot of things in common!

But honestly, how can god be so impartial to make chics like monicaa so slim, slender and very beautiful and now allow you to ballon up like a hot hair ballon with a fat head like beavis and butthead, fat neck like barney dinasaur, fat arms like a yokozuna, Big tummy like obasanjo, a fat ass bigger than the titanic and fat thighs to shame ugly betty.

Sheez men! I am sure you work in the food section of kentucky fried chicken!

Me funny? grin

Stop your dissing seriously! It is no fun when you pick on people's picture and start your line of disses with it. Cut it out.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by tope2000(f): 2:12am On Dec 24, 2008
Rollin back out lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pataki: 2:14am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

oya why were u on my own profile then? tongue
Actually, I personally do not like checking peoples profile on nairaland. I hate to be caught while viewing their profile. tongue

As for yours, I was just simply intrigued following how Adam has been trying to describe you. And you are far from how he is trying to describe you here. wink

@ Topic,

I wish I can help you out. I can know who is a virgin or what not, but person who is already after one or two is difficult for me decipher. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.