Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before (14372 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2008
So the heartbreak was in high school? oma seee
It's high school, like duh!!! Does any of those kids know what "love" is?
This boy's not serious at all
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

ehen I'm back
the ofofo wasnt even hot sef angry
so. . .
lmao, ema binu. pkele, maybe next time tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by sillyboy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2008
Ebony,. . . . .Ki la fi nse odun naw?. . . .
Mo fe fi e se odun tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Muza(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2008
@ poster,
are u serious?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by worldman(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2008
boy just pray to GOD to give u ur own wife even if she don born -born
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2008
sillyboy:

Ebony,. . . . .Ki la fi nse odun naw?. . . .
Mo fe fi e se odun tongue
#gasp# Like OMGGGGGGGGGGG, I missed you again?
*kicking myself* grin

Lol, Merry Christmas o. . . . .oro ayo laa o magbo ni nu odun yi!!! kiss kiss
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by sillyboy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2008
I miss you too pass my mama and papa put 2geda. . . . . .

I wish you same this season. . . .may no other guy "toast" you. . . . .xcept me.

kiss
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 25, 2008
sillyboy:

I miss you too pass my mama and papa put 2geda. . . . . .

I wish you same this season. . . .may no other guy "toast" you. . . . .xcept me.

kiss
Awww, thanks. You're the best kiss

Is that a curse? tongue But I say Amen to that tongue grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 25, 2008
Sillyboy, I don catch you online.

report yourself here kia kia before I start cooking angry angry tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by sillyboy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2008
Oya now. . . .here I am mam. . .
the meal berrra be good. . . .
and served where I only eat. . . . . .(you know where already tongue)

Hope am safe with this your summon sha. . . . .
guess you just like acting macho whenever u wannna get "served". , . . . . . .dont worry, am already your server
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by blesdman(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2008
Why this terrible rantlings?No knowledge gained.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by conquest: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2008
Please, what sort of grammar is this? Please don't ask ?s like this outside. where you go school sef?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by busybein: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2009
What nonsense
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by afrogurl(f): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2009
check her breast, no stretch mark

check her arm, no stretch mark

check her belle, no stretch mark

check her thighs,no stretch mark.

check her t*t* no stretch mark

then guy forget wetin your friends

dey talk and enjoy your sef, abi u wan

marry am?
guy abeg i get stretch mark and i neva born.its better 2 keep quiet wen u r nt sure of sth
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by lavish: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2009
@ Adam Brody, whose son are you? i have not laughed like this in a long time cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bethsy: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2009
even if she don born before nko?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by beautie247: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2009
whats wrong with dating someone that has given birth bfore? abeg, u guyz sef
bethsy:

even if she don born before nko?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by JJYOU: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2009
beautie247:

whats wrong with dating someone that has given birth bfore? abeg, u guys sef
sista what is wrong in a guy saying he doesnt want to date a girl with a baby? it is a matter of choice
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by smurf1(f): 12:39am On Jan 22, 2009
Stretch marks and cellulite undecided
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by amaikama(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2009
@poster! shag her first to see if she don born before. u go know if the thing be like pump wey water dey run yafuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!! patpapatpaptpaptpapt grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Kx: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Poster
Except a woman tells u she has given birth,u may not know.
Body signs,u type u talked about-stretch marks,stretch tommies etc are no real indicators.

Now answer me,merely looking at the appearance of Regina Askia,
Funmi of NTA,Stella Damascus and others,wont u swear they have not given birth?
But thats not true.

Dont rely on body signs,extent love relationships beyond issues of having given birth or not.
From experience,d one wen sweet sweet,weda she don born pikin or not
abi u go leave ur wife when she don born?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by IFELEKE(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2009
Kx:

@Poster
Except a woman tells u she has given birth,u may not know.
Body signs,u type u talked about-stretch marks,stretch tommies etc are no real indicators.

Now answer me,merely looking at the appearance of Regina Askia,
Funmi of NTA,Stella Damascus and others,wont u swear they have not given birth?
But thats not true.

Dont rely on body signs,extent love relationships beyond issues of having given birth or not.
From experience,d one wen sweet sweet,weda she don born pikin or not
abi u go leave ur wife when she don born?

I wonder
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by homegirl1: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2009
afrogurl:

check her breast, no stretch mark

check her arm, no stretch mark

check her belle, no stretch mark

check her thighs,no stretch mark.

check her t*t* no stretch mark

then guy forget wetin your friends

dey talk and enjoy your sef, abi u wan

marry am?
guy abeg i get stretch mark and i neva born.its better 2 keep quiet wen u r nt sure of sth

i have stretch marks on my thighs yet i have not given birth before even my buttocks is full of that stuff but no baby yet. so don't say or mislead the poster on what you don't know very well. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by IFELEKE(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2009
home girl:

so don't say or mislead the poster on what you don't know very well. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Word! lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by benincitys(f): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2009
home girl:

i have stretch marks on my thighs yet i have not given birth before even my buttocks is full of that stuff but no baby yet. so don't say or mislead the poster on what you don't know very well. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
[/i have a baby
no stretch marks not ever big belle people sef with bad advice
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by ijleke(f): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2009
@ poster i have a baby not yet married i have stretch marks but if u see me you wont know unless i tell you. i have 101 gal freinds the've got strect marks but none of them has a baby, so if u want to go oout with chick do it and stop frontin,
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Eaglebabe: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2009
If she has a child u know that she doesn't have a reproductive issue.But ur friends how many women have they made pregnant?Going by that they all spent,nothing is left in them.So we are all guilty of the same crime.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DiamonJ: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
ifyalways: So is having a baby now a curse or what?
Are your friends the ones dictating who you date or not?
I pity the gal for hanging out with a wussy ass like you. sad
having children is d sweetest thing in this world, any man who doesn't accept a woman of her child, doesn't deserve anything good, she might be a single mother bcoz she has kids with a useless man, womanizer, cheaters, drunkard, no future ambition, wife beater, so she most endure or kill d kids bcoz she want be a man who will not say she don born before, my mother use to say that let my daughter have children and later stay single that daughter marries for years or enternity without a child
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by lawrenceunaa: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
@ least she is not as wicked as those hookers na gets preggy and terminates it undecided

ask urself if ya parents were like you would u be born ? tongue

My ans is YES , what's urs wink
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by LebenNG: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
AdamBrody1:
@bluespice

Is that what you tell yourself that you have features? shocked

No fattie, you don have features but loads of mass of  disgusting fat stored everywhere around you! Am sure your one of those dumb chicks who always ask guys "Do i look fat in this dress?" Haaaaaaaaaaa! Irony of the highest order!

I am also sure than anytime you go window shopping for clothes, the shop retailers will be scared of their scales!

From today, anytime you look at the mirror, repeat after me:

I am a fat F***k

I eat too much

I cant stop eating

In fact i must eat more than yesterday

I must drink more than yesterday

Until i bust

grubbido! grin

Another thing i remember about fat f**ks is that they sweat alot and stink due to all that secretion of fat that you emit to the ozone layer? Is that why you were wearing a leather jacket to prevent others around you from knowing your a fat smelly sweating warthog?

Meanwhile here is a link to see your exact look alike:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDULk1GLgfQ

@silly boy

Whaooooooooooooooo! I am shaking in my boots!

Guy go and queue up, your turn never reach but dont despair, when its your turn, you will be glad i devoted my time to you!

Now buzz off you fart, my session with that fat f***k blue spice aint over yet!

Is that supposed to be an insult? Hmm go and learn from Ebony, your still in Insult kindergarten school! At least get a WAEC in it and come back. Your yabs are vapid and out of sync!

Hope you still alive, because you are just a big fool.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by LebenNG: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
AdamBrody1:
@bluespice

Is that what you tell yourself that you have features? shocked

No fattie, you don have features but loads of mass of  disgusting fat stored everywhere around you! Am sure your one of those dumb chicks who always ask guys "Do i look fat in this dress?" Haaaaaaaaaaa! Irony of the highest order!

I am also sure than anytime you go window shopping for clothes, the shop retailers will be scared of their scales!

From today, anytime you look at the mirror, repeat after me:

I am a fat F***k

I eat too much

I cant stop eating

In fact i must eat more than yesterday

I must drink more than yesterday

Until i bust

grubbido! grin

Another thing i remember about fat f**ks is that they sweat alot and stink due to all that secretion of fat that you emit to the ozone layer? Is that why you were wearing a leather jacket to prevent others around you from knowing your a fat smelly sweating warthog?

Meanwhile here is a link to see your exact look alike:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDULk1GLgfQ

@silly boy

Whaooooooooooooooo! I am shaking in my boots!

Guy go and queue up, your turn never reach but dont despair, when its your turn, you will be glad i devoted my time to you!

Now buzz off you fart, my session with that fat f***k blue spice aint over yet!

Is that supposed to be an insult? Hmm go and learn from Ebony, your still in Insult kindergarten school! At least get a WAEC in it and come back. Your yabs are vapid and out of sync!

Hope you still alive cos you just a big fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mention What You Haven't Done Before / Hubby Fertility Test / How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.