Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before (14362 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pataki: 2:46am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

pataki  grin
for a second i was scared u didnt tongue

pataki it fits perfectly
create an ID that's the direct opposite of the first ID
You want me to displace you off my seat. I never knew your territory was a no go area oh. See how Chamo dey challenge me over your matter. tongue

Oh well if it is him, he sure has an interesting character. His knowledge about Islam is solid, and yet he still knows how to switch to attacking christianity and throwing disses at peeps.

What a peculiar individual. grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 2:48am On Dec 24, 2008
dont mind chamo jare
my husband is awa mod tongue
so can i sit now? smiley
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

hey! that's my tisha u talking about woman! angry
grin

Calling him a tisha is a slap to the teaching profession. I reject it for you. cheesy
~Sauron~:

Goats sweat in the winter??

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked MINT!!!!!!!!!!!

The goats in Nigeria know by this time of the year that they are going to die, hence the sweat. grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pataki: 2:52am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

don't mind chamo jare
my husband is awa mod tongue
so can i sit now? smiley
Throw off that husband you have and you have the sole privilege alone to sit on my throne. tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 2:52am On Dec 24, 2008
stillwater:

The goats in Nigeria know by this time of the year that they are going to die, hence the sweat. grin

Cheese n Rice. . . . . . .I feel you.
If u add that to the high temperature in Naija at the moment, it makes perfect sense.
Jeeeeez, you are a true physicist. kiss
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by AdamBrody1(m): 2:53am On Dec 24, 2008
chika98:

Adam Brody is Nimshi. He isn't new here either. .joined in 07. This ID is what you can call the 'Internet gangster"

lol

I like it whenever you guys try to solve the riddle of who i am grin

Ok some clues to douse your tension:

Adam Brody is my alter ego. I am also on nairaland and that other personality is so invincible, formal,calm and extremely respectful! You will have to crack your brains die to figure who that person is and in fact my real picture is there and has been there for months staring at you guys and laughing! And if you know who i really am, you will die of shock!

Adam brody is the other mean streak, street fighter and all round woman basher and loathes anything that wears a skirt even drag queen included. I have come in different forms but Adam brody seems to suit me perfectly now.

I switch gears when ever i want and enjoy being a 2 faced character!

In fact most of the women i bash on NL are online friends of mine and we chat warmingly every now and then but when its Adam Brody, its another person entirely

So it depends on who you meet at any given time. It might be the real me being all friendly, nice and warm to you and offering words of encouragement and love or you are at the recieving end of my alter ego!

But the 2 of us truely hate the God nonsense with a passion but the real me will never reveal that part but instead loves to flirt with christians and its only one person on nairaland that is this close to finding out who i really am! But i am glad she hardly visits the romance threads or posts anything here unless i am busted!

its your choice!

P:s: Does a certain poster who was banned that his name started with an Xeno or a Zino ring a bell grin

Nimishi ko, tumfolo ni!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by chika98: 2:56am On Dec 24, 2008
lol. No worry yaself dude. We've got you all figured out. Keep the epistles to a minimum.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 2:57am On Dec 24, 2008
okay still
wat else do i call someone that decided to teach me about me?
tisha ogbologbo n'eni ye joh! cheesy

still! u were right
he really was sweating

tut tut *shakes head*
wat a pathetic response u came up with adam
u thrive on living a double life
well online atleast,
nothing more to say
u said it urself,
condemned urself with ur own words lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 2:57am On Dec 24, 2008
chika98:

lol. No worry yaself dude. We've got you all figured out. Keep the epistles to a minimum.

ROFLMAOWPIMP. . . . . . .Take it easy on the dude.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pataki: 2:58am On Dec 24, 2008
I knew this is not Nimshi. This guy is not so difficult to decipher. The way he posts, he is definitely an old member who does not reside in Nigeria. He would rather want you to believe he is what he is rather on the contrary he is who you are thinking and not what he is making you to think.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by chika98: 2:59am On Dec 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

ROFLMAOWPIMP. . . . . . .Take it easy on the dude.

Ah I no do anything oh cool
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 24, 2008
~Sauron~:

Cheese n Rice. . . . . . .I feel you.
If u add that to the high temperature in Naija at the moment, it makes perfect sense.
Jeeeeez, you are a true physicist. kiss

Physicist ko, phylum ni cheesy Who dash me? grin
Stop making fun of me o jare. tongue

bluespice:

okay still
what else do i call someone that decided to teach me about me?
tisha ogbologbo n'eni ye joh! cheesy

still! u were right
he really was sweating

tut tut *shakes head*
what a pathetic response u came up with adam
u thrive on living a double life
well online atleast,
nothing more to say
u said it yourself,
condemned yourself with ur own words lipsrsealed

I told you. Chika put it correctly. Epistles of a fire breathing ant. The irony!!!! grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 3:01am On Dec 24, 2008
I love how he's talking as if we care. This ain't CSI.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 24, 2008
Buhahahaha
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by tope2000(f): 3:02am On Dec 24, 2008
So why does he bash his friendz, i dont get that undecided

DaPhoenix:

rofl. . . .  grin cheesy grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 3:04am On Dec 24, 2008
chika98:

Ah I no do anything oh cool

U are digging below the belt.

stillwater:

Physicist ko, phylum ni cheesy Who dash me? grin
Stop making fun of me o jare. tongue

U type like Rutherford n Bohr. R u related to em??
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 3:06am On Dec 24, 2008
phoenix have u forgotten how
important his views count? shocked

pls! dont say that again!
we really want to find out who he is
afterall, who wouldnt want to find out who
[size=15pt]THE REAL ADAM BRODY [/size] is
pls!
we must find out!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Pataki: 3:06am On Dec 24, 2008
DaPhoenix:

Nairaland and humor. grin cheesy grin

I am off to my sacks. . . . That guy will turn me to a mad man in knowing who is he really. Too many psychos on nairaland abeg. sad sad sad
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by AdamBrody1(m): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2008
lol

Keep trying to figure me out!

Dont worry i will soon switch and log onto the other side and begin to say sweet nonsense to you!

But before the real me comes, you girls are so stupidily idiotic and foolish in trying to decipher who i am. Sometimes i just log into guest mode to read your stupid replies and moronic topics and see who i am to pick on today.

I already have a dunce in this thread that i would first flirt with nicely tomorrow and now turn the screw on her pin head later on!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You retards are so predictably imbecilic to say the least!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by tope2000(f): 3:08am On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody:

lol

don't worry i will soon switch and log onto the other side and begin to say sweet nonsense to you!

But before the real me comes, you girls are so stupidily idiotic and foolish in trying to decipher who i am. Sometimes i just log into guest mode to read your stupid replies and moronic topics and see who i am to pick on today.

I already have a dunce in this thread that i would first flirt with nicely tomorrow and now turn the screw on her pin head later on!

Buahahahahahahahaha . . . . . . . na u biko cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by chika98: 3:09am On Dec 24, 2008
Everyone now thinks they are important. Bluespice since you want to find out who the "real adam brody" is then go and hire FBI. See dude cheesing up and down. Internet is a good thing sha grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by bluespice(f): 3:11am On Dec 24, 2008
chika its a pity u didnt get wat i was saying
got no other way to say it. . .

Adam Brody:

lol

don't worry i will soon switch and log onto the other side and begin to say sweet nonsense to you!

good ridance!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by DaPhoenix(f): 3:11am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

phoenix have u forgotten how
important his views count? shocked

please! don't say that again!
we really want to find out who he is
afterall, who wouldnt want to find out who
[size=15pt]THE REAL ADAM BRODY [/size] is
please!
we must find out!

Don't say it, we'll "die of shock."

Adam Brody:

lol

Nicca, go suck a cock.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody isnt Nimshi . . .

Nimshi at least has a brain.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 3:13am On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody:

lol

Tragic Comedy!!! tongue
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by chika98: 3:13am On Dec 24, 2008
davidylan:

Didn't he admit it the other day on the religion forum?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by richo2: 3:14am On Dec 24, 2008
ya'll should be merry na!!!. . . its chrismas angry
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody:

lol

Pathetic. Continue switching. It doesnt change the fact you are puerile. grin

~Sauron~:

U are digging below the belt.

U type like Rutherford n Bohr. R u related to em??

I am not o. Mocking me? angry
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 24, 2008
chika98:

Didn't he admit it the other day on the religion forum?

no, i've talked to Nimshi himself and he denies it.
Nimshi is also as combative but he is very intelligent . . . Adam Brody's brain must weigh the size of 50ml compressed CO2.

Adam Brody wants a wife
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by tope2000(f): 3:17am On Dec 24, 2008
davidylan:

david is adam brody tongue cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by JJYOU: 3:19am On Dec 24, 2008
davidylan:

no, i've talked to Nimshi himself and he denies it.
Nimshi is also as combative but he is very intelligent . . . Adam Brody's brain must weigh the size of 50ml compressed CO2.

Adam Brody wants a wife
you and your clever brain bro david.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before by Sauron1: 3:20am On Dec 24, 2008
stillwater:

I am not o. Mocking me? angry

Mockery?? No way.
I don't mock 40Ds. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / How To Satisfy Your Wife In Bed (rated 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.