Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Thoughts And Questions About Religion - Religion (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion (229703 Views)

Questions About Religion For The Deep Thinker / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by CAPSLOCKED: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
joseph1013:

As this debate rage on we must ask ourselves these questions, who is next? Many Christians have resorted to the narrative of scorn because bala is an atheist, but their hypocrisy is alarming because theyre unconsciously enabling a system that endangers Christians in the north.

#freemubarakbala

CHRISTIANS THAT HAVE SENSE IN THIS WORLD ARE NOT UP TO 10.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Usorohtheman(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:

In an ideal world, with ideal people, Beliefs would be subject to reason, criticism and change, but since we all happen to live in the real world where beliefs are not subject to reason, criticism and change, they really ought only to be treasured by the holder of the beliefs, and blasphemy against them is a ridiculous notion, which would only change the more we blaspheme against them, which is why one must stand against those who wish to persecute Mubarak Bala, least they finish with him and come for anyone else who does not believe what some might want some to believe!

I think that psychology should be introduced in our secondary schools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by budaatum: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Usorohtheman:

I think that psychology should be introduced in our secondary schools
And history, and critical thinking, and the use of the senses science. And while we are at it, remove religion and lock it up at home. Unfortunately, we have not separated religion into its component parts because we have not evolved that far yet. So while we wait or fight to evolve, alihamdulilahi aleluya amen, because its what will get us there, funny enough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Brunicekid(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yeah... This is very right.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 7:49am On May 02, 2020
Around October 1696, a 19-year old boy named Thomas Aikenhead was arrested in Great Britain on charges of blasphemmy.

According to prosecutors, during the year Thomas had made a lot of statements that were considered provocative and could arouse civil unrest in the society.

These statements included saying that theology was "a rhapsody of feigned and ill-invented nonsense" and made up of "poetical fictions and extravagant chimeras".

The state charged him with saying that the Old Testament is "Ezra's Fables" and that the New Testament is "the History of the impostor Christ who learned magic in Egypt and picked up a few ignorant blocckish fisher fellows".

His 'friends' who were coopted to testify against him said that Thomas had told them that the Trinity is "not worth any man's refutation", scoffed at the incarnation as contradictory, professed pantheism, and denied creation.

They even said he declared to them that he preferred Mohammmed to Jesus and hoped to see Christianity soon extirpated.

For daring to say this much, Thomas, aged 20, was hung to death on January 8th, 1697.
- - -

Today most of us look back and wonder how a progressive Britain could engage in such a barbaric act. Yet here we are in the same 2020 having people supporting the arrest and trial of a supposed blasphemmer who is due to be tried under a system, with as much as a deeath sentence hanging over him.

Mubarak Bala's offence? He spoke against the Prophet.

His offence? They say his statement would incite a mob into civil unrest.

The same people who will not be incited against widespread poverty and insecurity in their land will be offended about a Facebook post.

The joke is on everyone who supports this gross disregard of freedom of speech.

We should build on our tolerance of free speech and use counterspeech for those we disagree with, not seek imprisonment (or worse deeath) for people whose words we don't like.

I repeat, if you only support religious freedom for people of your faith....you don't support religious freedom.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by MuttleyLaff: 9:22am On May 04, 2020
joseph1013:
I like Indabosky Pahoos for one thing...

He's open about his charlatanism and stupidities associated with con artists.

He dances to secular lewd-lyricsed songs, chants incantations like a herbalist and sprays money like drug barons.

He is a charlatan. He knows it. His followers also know it.

He doesn't try to be a wolf in sheep's clothing which is common with many fraudulent men in the same trade. It's really an unknown style of creating cult followership.

He swims against the tide and is coasting home nicely.
He comes clean with tomfoolery.

He's like "if you can afford to trade your brain for fecal matter...come follow me ..." lol

Surprisingly enough, he has "genuine" followers.

That tells you how desperate people are about believing in something.

The vacuum must be filled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJHX7X_lhfA
Are you deliberately bastardising his names or you just distorted the name to avoid people directly detecting its him you're referring to, lol?

Liquid metal in 2016. Indaboski bahose in 2017. Inda boski dahosa/indaboski daosa? in 2018. Inda boski kapache, baloskicalabash etcetera, lol

# FREE MUBARAK BALA NOW! angry angry angry
# Shout it from the rooftops

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 5:22pm On May 06, 2020
I don’t care for Odumeje at all, but I hate how he’s being portrayed in some quarters like he’s the worst thing to happen to Christianity. Most of the “men of God” you guys revere so much are not so different from him in substance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Skillashi12(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2020
there is no Christian in the work with a brain, if they had a brain,they would ask relevant questions like how do we know the Bible and not any other religious text is gods word,faith is simply lack of evidence,you are indoctrinated to just believe
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 7:17pm On May 18, 2020
He was useless during the Augustinian Plague.

He was useless during the Plague of Athens.

He was useless during the Bubonic Plague.

He was useless during Slavery.

He was useless during the Spanish Flu.

He was useless during World War I and II.

He was useless during the Biafra War.

He is useless during COVID-19.

He is useless yesterday, today and forevermore. Amen.

16 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Rilwayne001: 7:24pm On May 18, 2020
joseph1013:
He was useless during the Augustinian plague.

He was useless during the plague of athens.

He was useless during the bubonic plague.

He was useless during slavery.

He was useless during the Spanish flu.

He was useless during world war i and ii.

He was useless during the biafra war

He is useless during covid19.

He is useless yesterday, today and forevermore. Amen.

He's not useless to those who've recovered.

BTW, he never promised an existence that's synonymous to bed of roses. Problem will come and go, even his most beloveds suffered one problem or the other during their time. Hence, applying objective wisdom, he's not useless.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2020
Rilwayne001:

He's not useless to those who've recovered.

BTW, he never promised an existence that's synonymous to bed of roses. Problem will come and go, even his most beloveds suffered one problem or the other during their time. Hence, applying objective wisdom, he's not useless.

Indeed, he is just unreliable. Can't be bothered to provide any form of reliable aid to those who call his name from morning to night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Nobody: 1:42am On May 19, 2020
If prayers do work,90%of Nigerians would be billionaires in dollars but unfortunately prayers don’t work. What works is hard work and destiny.
I don’t believe in grace. I believe in destiny.

God doesn’t exist. Jesus doesn’t exist.
Religion is a what? A fictitious scam created by men to control others.

Religion is the opium of the masses —Karl Marx

4 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by CAPSLOCKED: 7:33am On May 19, 2020
Plead:
If prayers do work,90%of Nigerians would be billionaires in dollars but unfortunately prayers don’t work. What works is hard work and destiny.
I don’t believe in grace. I believe in destiny.

God doesn’t exist. Jesus doesn’t exist.
Religion is a what? A fictitious scam created by men to control others.

Religion is the opium of the masses —Karl Marx

EDUCATE ME SIR, WHAT IS DESTINY?

4 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Capslocked leave me alone oh. smiley
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Good question. Sounds more like a co-opted word used to explain what one doesn't understand about reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Rilwayne001: 2:21pm On May 19, 2020
LordReed:

Indeed, he is just unreliable. Can't be bothered to provide any form of reliable aid to those who call his name from morning to night.

I understand it became difficult for you to wrap your head around the post you quoted. Typical of an atheist.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 2:36pm On May 19, 2020
Rilwayne001:

I understand it became difficult for you to wrap your head around the post you quoted. Typical of an atheist.

And typical of a religionist to go for ad hominems instead of addressing the issue. I even agreed with you but you are too blinded by religious bigotry to see that.

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kedei Ibiang wrote:

Religion thrives on FEAR.
I'd try as much as I can not get too sentimental about this because I have a personal experience from just about a week ago which buttresses this point even more.

I began to lose my religion/religious doctrines sometime from late 2015.
I was neck deep, and I mean every word of that. I had seen and done it all; prayers, fasting, speaking in tongues, you name it.
But you see, there were a lot of unanswered questions.

I was still a medical student then (in year 5 at the time), so I was doing pediatrics and OB/GYN rotations. I saw thingsssssss. I saw little babies die during childbirth, die while in the ICU. I always asked myself, how come this God that loves children, would let them die like this?
Typical answer was 'Don't question God', 'God's ways aren't our ways'.

I was never satisfied with the answers I got, and my inquisitive nature didn't let me stop. So I started searching, books, the internet, articles everything I could read ro get closure.

I could never understand why an all powerful, all loving God will just sit and watch violent acts happen, even to the ones who worshipped it.
I mean, as a human, I wouldn't sit and watch people I love undergo any form of hurt, especially if I have the power to prevent or stop it.
So I couldn't understand why this all powerful being would.

I began to logically look at some the questions we never dared to ask because of fear and supposed punishment from God. Some of these things made no sense. (They will tell you 'A carnal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit'. Lol.)

Now, a young lady in her early twenties, in a bid to get somewhere peaceful and quiet to read, obtained the keys to her church building and went there to study, she was gangraped and murdered by 4 men while in that church building.

The church has come out to say, that the church building has been closed to the public, that she personally went to her parish to obtain the keys to use the place for study, we all see where that is going. Absolving themselves of responsibility.
The supposed Daddy GO of the church made a statement, saying that they pray that God will fish out her killers. They commiserate with her family, bla bla bla.
There was no outrage, nothing about joining in the investigation to fish out the perpetrators of this evil acts. Nothing.

Now, you would expect that adherents of Christianity will ask the necessary questions, show some anger, ask to know what is being done.
Some people have gone ahead to blame the victim, asking why she went to read in a church, blaming her dressing (as is usual with them, even though we all know how 'covered up' she must have been to enter a RCCG church building).

The people who are asking the necessary questions are being shushed,
"Why are you questioning my Daddy GO?"
"Do you want the wrath of God to fall on you?" "You want to attract curses to yourself?"

I weep. I weep.

You are so far gone into religion that you have lost your humanity.
You would rather we put your pastors on a pedestal, where they are unquestionable and infallible, without blame.
You are so enveloped in fear of the unknown that you can barely even ask questions or think rationally.

Religion is one of the highest enablers of violence and injustice.
Ranging from violence against women, to violence against children and innocent people.

Religion is the reason why a child is raped and we are told to 'leave it for God'.
A woman is raped and we are told that 'God will bring her justice'.
Criminals aren't arrested and charged to court because 'God will judge'.

WHERE IS THIS JUSTICE THOUGH?!!!

Rapists are roaming the streets, because when they rape it is either made a family matter or a religious matter and swept under the carpet.
And they go on to keep perpetrating such horrific acts because they know it will end in prayers and wishes.

We need to start asking ourselves the difficult questions!!!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
joseph1013:

You are so far gone into religion that you have lost your humanity.

This is why I will never go back to any religion, I am no longer willing to lose my humanity for fairy stories.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Hakeem12(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2020
LordReed:

This is why I will never go back to any religion, I am no longer willing to lose my humanity for fairy stories.
Exactly...Cos I wonder how a loving god would create hell in the first place, for everlasting punishment. He is worse than a psychopath

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kedei Ibiang wrote:

Religious books were written by men of their time who were seeking answers to the realities they were exposed to.
It was based on their experiences(plus imaginations and hallucinations), their limited knowledge, and the answers they found in that era.

The religious books on Christianity and Islam in particular were written by stone age, misogynistic men who saw themselves as superior to women and that reflected in their wirtings.

If you weren't born in Nigeria, you would've been a strong follower of whatever religion you were born into and brought up with. Whether Buddhism or anything else.
And in your limited knowledge, you still think that your religion trumps all the others, yours is the only true one.
Every religion seems to think so, it's hilarious to see. �
So if you're not going to hell in Christianity, you'll go to hell in Islam and all the other 4K+ religions. Makes me laugh so hard each time I remember this.

In your quest to find something to believe in, or a Supreme being to ascribe your life to, ask questions, seek answers, open your brain and think. Don't be close minded.

I tell people that I basically have two reasons for being irreligious and indifferent towards the possibility of the existence of a God.

1. There really isn't much of evidence to prove or disprove that S/he exists, seeing how uninterested and detached s/he is from our activities.

2. If that supposedly Supreme being exists, then that being is a quite violent, blood thirsty and unjust one. To watch children suffer and die, watch its supposed adherents and worshippers be killed in the most gruesome manner? Just sit there and do nothing? While it's worshippers cover it up with 'God's ways are not our ways'?

I know you're too scared to question your God and his ways, don't worry you won't be punished for reading this. �

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mayoveli: A lot of Jews became atheists after the Second World War. It dawned on them that their God was useless in real situations. Even though they are renowned for being their God's favorite group of humans, a lot of them realized that the whole Yahweh shit made no sense.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Luzebox(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Religion is just fiction...there is probably no God and if there is ...how did we get from there is a God( creator) to he sent his son(jesus) ���
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Luzebox(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2020
;DThe creation of dinasours .. destruction of dinasours... creation of the universe with billions of planet...all that..so he can punish someone for stealing meat grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
While believers and unbelievers alike continue to stand against rape and demand justice for Uwa, it'd be food for Christians to understand that their scripture justify and even encourage rape...

We need to put this in the ongoing conversations so that we can learn and become better.

"The Hebrew Bible contains several references, both in Mosaic law as well as in its narrative portions, to acts that would be considered rape in the modern world. [1] Hebrew lacks a legal or technical term for rape, since in Biblical times, a sexual assault against another man's daughter, wife, or betrothed could only be a theft of that man's sexual property, rather than an offense against the woman herself". (Wikipedia)

There are several passages in the Old Testament, including Genesis 34, Numbers 31:15-18, Deuteronomy 21:10-14, Judges 19:22-26, and 2 Samuel 13:1-14, which depict rape or have been interpreted as discussing rape.

One way or another, women are constantly implicitly blamed, both in the Bible and in contemporary culture, for their rape. Because they were beautifully irresistible, or they made friends with the wrong crowd, or as plunder of war, or as properties of father or husband, or because of their dressing. The reasons are getting many by the day.

As an aside, what happened with Lot and his daughters was rape. Also, the marry-your-rapist law is actually horrid. Let's say it again: They didn't know any better.

Rape is plundering of another's body. It is a serious crime. It is a violation of the victim. We should stand against it in all totality.

The Bible has nothing to teach us about morality about rape.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by StrikeBack(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Denique just read this last page

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by CollinsRemnant: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRvXENS5PUc

quote author=joseph1013 post=28892955]Hi friends, I don't even know if I can follow through with this and continue infinitely like I would love to do. I don't know. I only have a feeling that writing best captures what I have to say.

This page will be my questions and thoughts page.

I am not naive enough to expect that most who come to this page will abandon the faith they hold dear, but I do hope to convince my readers that many of us who walk away have not done so out of a rebellious, juvenile whim, but rather out of a careful weighing of the reasons for and against our former faith. Our decision, far from being "sad," as many of my friends and family perceive it, represents a move from unquestioning acceptance of tradition to a spirit of openness and adventure that pursues the evidence wherever it leads. We left in pursuit of truth.

A little about me: I grew up in a devoted Christian family, loving the Lord. I was devoted and zealous. I was the 'dream' child. And because I was equally brilliant, parents pointed me as an example to their kids.

Of course as I grew up, I had questions. One of the earliest I remember was asking how Cain had a wife if there were only three people on earth (Abel having died). The answer my mum gave to that and many of the innocent questions of mine at a tender age was that I should make sure I get to heaven so I can ask God myself. It didn't prove sufficient but what was a child to do otherwise?

I was a part of my school christian groups. I also remember being picked by the Children Church's teachers to preach to the entire Church congregation on Children's Sunday. It was awesome.

When I got to one of the foremost Federal Universities, I could not be more devoted. I was now into theological texts and got more than five translations of the Bible. I was a walking bible. Of course, there were no bible apps at that time. I consumed alot of religious materials, and read books by so many Christian authors. I also got into reading Islamic texts, mainly so I could know what I was talking about when I encountered Muslim apologists, and oh I was very successful with them.

With time, I was made a Pastor of one of the most vibrant fellowships on Campus. We did not only study the Greek and Hebrew renditions, we knew at heart copious parts of scriptures and could reel them out in our sleep. We were respected on Campus, not the least by the Christian community. We would argue scriptures and rattle men with our knowledge of the redemptive work of Christ and the concept of the New Creation.

As an Engineering student, I spent 3 of my 5 years being a Pastor of this fellowship.

It was after my NYSC that I came across certain comments in books that made me look twice and search further to see if what I had believed and devoted my time to were indeed true.

I have been on this journey for a while now and I can say that I have come to a stage where I can sufficiently say that I am longer a Christian or a religionist. I do not conclusively deny the existence of God, but I can totally say that nobody has given me a convincing evidence for the existence of the Abrahamic God.

Some have told me that I am angry with God. That cannot be true, for you cannot get angry with something you are convinced does not exist in the context that I mentioned earlier. Some have said I believed wrongly, to these folks I say they know not what they sayeth.

I invite Christian readers, as well as other God-believers to consider the possibility that my apostasy is a result not of divine or diabolical deception but of a simple weighing of the evidence ... It might be that I am wrong. It might be that I have not sought God sufficiently or studied the Bible thoroughly enough or listened carefully enough to the many Christians who have admonished me ... Maybe. But the knowledge that billions of seekers have lived and died, calling out to God for some definitive revelation without ever receiving it, or receiving revelation that conflicts with the revelation others have found, contributes to my suspicion that there is no personal God who reveals himself to anyone.

One of my primary reasons for having this page is self-serving: I do not relish knowing that others consider me to be on the road to eternal damnation if I don't repent, and I want to do what I can to change their perception of those of us who do not share their faith. Yet is this self-serving endeavour reckless? If I believed it would worsen the lives of all those who follow my thoughts and questions, then yes, it would be reckless. But I am convinced that life can actually improve for those who come to understand that our earthly existence is not simply a stage, a cosmic morality play, a precursor to an eternity to come. This life is the real (and only) deal.

Enjoy...

And hey, if you look at my Nairaland history, I do love Football a lot and I'm an investment buff. I'm interested in Politics too and most of all, I love adventure. I love to travel and see new places. I'm also an eclectic reader. Who says unbelievers have a boring life? tongue
[/quote]
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
A friend who went to OAU just narrated the time Pastor Adeboye was at OAU.

He had a morning service at Amphi Theatre. He spoke about a woman who ate his leftover food and conceived in his sermon.

After that service, as soon as he stood up from his chair, people rushed his chair, pushed themselves, some got injured, broke that chair to pieces and took the pieces for themselves. Omo. It was like a movie.

MYTH LOVING SOCIETIES ACT FOOLISHLY WITH PROFOUNDNESS, ALL THE Time

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dr. Olayinka Ayinde

A few years ago I had a patient who would arrive on the ward very ill and disruptive. After getting care on the ward for a couple of weeks, she would get well and be discharged home. Within a month or two, she would be back exactly as she arrived the other time.

The story was always the same: she got home and stopped taking her medication because she read the book written by the founders of her church: Healing without taking medicine (actually written in Yoruba: ìmúláradá láì lo òògùn!).

In the process of coming and going out of the hospital while reading this strange book, she had run down a multi million naira business.

In frustration, I called a meeting with her pastor and asked why they made people read that patently dangerous book. I pointedly asked him if he would not take medicine if he got knocked by a car and was bleeding profusely. After blushing and feeling a little embarrassed, he said eeerm... that book was no longer emphasised in their church; it was written by their founder when "things were still dark". Now the leadership no longer "emphasise" the book or it's content.

It was my turn to be shocked and embarrassed on his behalf.

Can't you guys just round up every copy of this book, burn them and ask people to take their bloody meds! This bloody book was ruining a life right before our own eyes! He kept opening his mouth and closing it and saying it was their founder who wrote it and they just couldn't throw the book away!

So each time we tell you that people read foolish things in holy books, and lives are ruined as a result, please believe us. If contents of holy books embarrass you and ruin lives, tear them up, edit them, rewrite them... do whatever you need to do. These things ruin lives!

Not everyone has a PhD like you and can use holy books with commonsense. It's just that holy books shouldn't even contain dangerous or ambiguous texts! And no, the Holy spirit doesn't explain it to everybody "who seeks sincerely". It didn't explain it to my patient.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nobody is talking about Mubarak Bala again. What's the latest update on his case?

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Daniel Etim wrote:

Dude prayed that if God granted him his prayer request, he'll serve God for the rest of his life.

Haq Haq Haq Haq...

Wait a minute. Like seriously? Is God now your mate? See wetin see finish done cause. Like, you didn't read the T&Cs before clicking 'yes I agree'? Dude you accepted Jesus Christ into your life as your personal LORD and savior 13 years ago. If he is your Lord, what are you to him? His servant of course.
So you've not been serving him those 13 years? You've been doing your village things so that grace may abound? Once saved forever saved right? If I whoze you ehn...

Now you come get mind to approach baba to renegotiate what you've already signed for. Whether you serve him or not shey he is still God ba? So why you come dey whine yourself ni. You think this is old testament and you are Jephtah ni. But the game has changed bro. Old testament was PES, New testament is FIFA.

Bringing your lukewarm ass self to give God an ultimatum. God that has already looked into the future and seen that your chances of even making purgatory is slim. My friend bera sit up and fulfill your end of the contract and stop trying to be funny with your destiny. Your bride price abi dowry has already been paid and you are now married to Jesus. Stop messing around with Satan your ex.

I don't know how the angels cope with all these nominal Christians sef. Must be hard on them.

Have a lovely Saturday folks.

And ehen, this is not an invitation to persecute anyone in the comment section.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (130) (Reply)

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional

Viewing this topic: Busybrain2233

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.