Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? (34654 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by malvisguy212: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Frosbel is like the lurkwarm christian,very disgusting in the side of God, that why God say ''I will spew the out of my mouth'' believe in one verse and then disagree the other verse,neither cold nor hot, this are the christian that cast serious doubt on the elect sake to question there faith.

There is only one reference in the Bible
to a ‘lukewarm’ Christian and that is
Revelation 3:15-16 which say;"I know
your deeds, that you are neither cold not hot. I wish you were either one of the other! So, because you are. lukewarm - neither hot nor cold - I am. about to spit you out of my mouth"
But the end verse teaches that God still love them and the door is open for them.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
davien:
why is it that you resort to insults when you can't convince someone?

Have you not heard that ignorant people usually cover their emptiness with loud boasts and empty rhetoric. If he had someting to offer we would not be where we are now with 1 page devoted to insults. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
malvisguy212:
Frosbel is like the lukewarm christian,very disgusting in the side of God, that why God say ''I will spew the out of my mouth'' believe in one verse and then disagree the other verse,neither cold nor hot, this are the christian that cast serious doubt on the elect sake to question there faith.

There is only one reference in the Bible
to a ‘lukewarm’ Christian and that is
Revelation 3:15-16 which say;"I know
your deeds, that you are neither cold not hot. I wish you were either one of the other! So, because you are. lukewarm - neither hot nor cold - I am. about to spit you out of my mouth"
But the end verse teaches that God still love them and the door is open for them.

4 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
How do religious people resolve questions on their faith :

Insults
Ridicule
Mockery
Personal attacks
slander
tantrums
swearing
hate
murder
excommunication
sentence to eternal fire

All this without ever addressing the point at hand.......

6 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by malvisguy212: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
frosbel:

you are welcome.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by davien(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
vooks, its people like you that push others away from christianity...when you can't settle biblical issues objectively or even consider another person's findings...but just because someone doesn't think like you do,he's labelled your #1 enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
Bidam my 'enemy'
Why would I waste my brains debunking puny brains? I can only toy with him. Merry Christmas my broda

.na so my broda carry go nothing do you.we might disagree on the non essentials not the fundamentals
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bidam:
.na so my broda carry go nothing do you.we might disagree on the non essentials not the fundamentals

what are the non-essentials ?

I never knew ONE faith had non-essentials embarassed
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
frosbel:

what are the non-essentials ?

I never faith had non-essentials embarassed
dress code,instrument,day of d week brethrens gather and givings are non essentials.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by onetrack(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol at some people who say that you have to "open your heart" to understand religion. It's just another way of saying "shut off your brain".

For many years I was told I just had to have faith. Then I realized that I simply don't have faith in anything no matter what, and the way was clear.

5 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
frosbel:

Wrong. The dates were estimated by well esteemed and academically verified scholars , many of who were/are professors. I doubt you even have a degree , lol. grin

The Bible is not the WORD of God, stop deceiving yourself. It is a combination of many truths but also many fabrications. The OT is mostly valid with some exceptions while the NT needs an re-evaluation.

I am only bringing the simple ones that you guys can comprehend and yet no one has been able to take me on , besides I cannot remember any statement throughout this article where I mentioned my superior knowledge.

Anyway, since you know a lot, answer these questions since your brethren have fled the scene , if you don't then SHUTUP and admit ignorance ;

1. Isaiah 7:14 was not referring to Jesus. Read this verse again and then read Isaiah 8:1-4
2. How did Matthew and Luke know that Mary and Joseph dreamed these dreams since dreams are very private experiences.
3. Who was the father of Jesus : God the Father or God the Holy Spirit
4. Why did Jesus's parents and siblings still consider him ordinary despite his miraculous birth, is that not odd.
read , Mark 3:21,John 7:5.
5. If no MAN produced the seed that gave birth to Jesus, where did the 'Y' Chromosome come from ?

@ALL, and this is precisely why people leave the faith because instead of getting their questions answered, they get insults, rebukes and sometimes even excommunication.
Yes right you are wiser than God.
So you are saying God almighty is so foolish that he allowed the bible (knowing that his people will come to read and believe this book) be corrupt. God is so weak that he couldn't stop men from corrupting it. And God forgot to tell all those great men of God that the bible is corrupt.
God is so dumb that he couldn't tell his children to stop believing in the bible. Also God almighty is so powerless that he can't make a virgin give birth to a baby.

But of course you are the wisest even wiser than God. And you are divinely ordain to spot the error.
Continue in your foolishness...

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Yes right you are wiser than God.
So you are saying God almighty is so foolish that he allowed the bible (knowing that his people will come to read and believe this book) be corrupt. God is so weak that he couldn't stop men from corrupting it. And God forgot to tell all those great men of God that the bible is corrupt.
God is so dumb that he couldn't tell his children to stop believing in the bible. Also God almighty is so powerless that he can't make a virgin give birth to a baby.

But of course you are the wisest even wiser than God. And you are divinely ordain to spot the error.
Continue in your foolishness...
God is seeing all these men of god now deceiving and using the church as a business venture yet he has not done anything about, he has been seeing many doctrines and sects spring forth from the same Christianity yet he didnt do anything about it. what made u think he would av intervened when the bible was corrupted...lol.
(note: half of the bible carries jewish history and traditions and not that of africans.. but oh yes it doesnt matter its the breathed word of God!!!)

4 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
God is not fooled.. but he certainly does seem disinterested, uninvolved and totally detached from Man. is that reason enough to dis-believe in his non-existence? I'd say no. it is enough to doubt his existence.. and learning is a part of knowing.. Faith alone cannot cut it

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
davien,
It is people like you and frosbel who give skepticism a bad name. Skepticism is not shouting 'I disagree' or 'I doubt!', they found their doubts on solid facts not infantile barks. When called out, they suck thumbs,pee in their Pampers and basically blackmail you. These are the real enemies of thinking
davien:
vooks, its people like you that push others away from christianity...when you can't settle biblical issues objectively or even consider another person's findings...but just because someone doesn't think like you do,he's labelled your #1 enemy.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
davien,
It is people like you and frosbel who give skepticism a bad name. Skepticism is not shouting 'I disagree' or 'I doubt!', they found their doubts on solid facts not infantile barks. When called out, they suck thumbs,pee in their Pampers and basically blackmail you. These are the real enemies of thinking

Did you forget to think again before commenting

Where are the answers to my questions oh great intellectual one... wink
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by davien(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
davien,
Lol....look who's talking about skepticism...dogma and skepticism don't go together...so perhaps you should stop your pretense of employing skepticism.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
I find it interesting when Africans prides themselves on Jewish myths and folklore as the absolute form of universal truth, while quoting european authors as enlighted minds that decipher the "words" of an infinite... *chuckles*..with that same thought process they see themselves as intellectuals..

No wonder the black man is seen as a joke on a global scale. An African that prides himself as a follower of christ must self loathe and accommodate it as a good thing... Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
You may want to join frosbel in in my logic classes. Am a Christian teaching amateur Skeptics what thinking is all about. Then I can put them in the ring all on one side and the word of God on the other and watch you beaten to pulp. My logic lessons basically prolongs your misery cheesy cheesy
davien:
Lol....look who's talking about skepticism...dogma and skepticism don't go together...so perhaps you should stop your pretense of employing skepticism.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

God is seeing all these men of god now deceiving and using the church as a business venture yet he has not done anything about, he has been seeing many doctrines and sects spring forth from the same Christianity yet he didnt do anything about it. what made u think he would av intervened when the bible was corrupted...lol.
(note: half of the bible carries jewish history and traditions and not that of africans.. but oh yes it doesnt matter its the breathed word of God!!!)
The many false pastors, doctrine and sect has littles infect on God's true people but the bible is only one and all the people of God would come to depend on it. Apart from that we have the Spirit of God which is the spirit of truth. And this Spirit of truth agrees with words written in the bible. And can easily tell if a pastor or doctrine is false by the Spirit that dwells in me. If the bible is filled with error not just me but also every child of God will recognize this error and rise in protest. But it seems like only frob is divinely ordain to spot this error- this either means frob is the only true child of God since the first century (which is one big lie) or frob is making a big mistake (which is more acceptable).
The jewish tradition was given to them by God and the bibles says those ceremonies where a symbol of things to come. So which is better- a cuture that symbolizes what we are now enjoying and in which we can learn a lot from Or a culture of a people who were seperated from God.
Use your brain and stop behaving like a racist. God do not care about race he only care about his eternal plan.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Frosbel ke shocked shocked shocked
Lemme log off and on biko.

But just incase this is a dream, you can list the books you read. It would help those who are trying to make up their minds get some more closure grin grin we veterans can then add to archive. E get one of my friend wey I don dey suspect since, the dude is way to smart for himself to be singing kumbaya. He don dey meet me for night like nico nico. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

The many false pastors, doctrine and sect has littles infect on God's true people but the bible is only one and all the people of God would come to depend on it. Apart from that we have the Spirit of God which is the spirit of truth. And this Spirit of truth agrees with words written in the bible. And can easily tell if a pastor or doctrine is false by the Spirit that dwells in me. If the bible is filled with error not just me but also every child of God will recognize this error and rise in protest. But it seems like only frob is divinely ordain to spot this error- this either means frob is the only true child of God since the first century (which is one big lie) or frob is making a big mistake (which is more acceptable).
The jewish tradition was given to them by God and the bibles says those ceremonies where a symbol of things to come. So which is better- a cuture that symbolizes what we are now enjoying and in which we can learn a lot from Or a culture of a people who were seperated from God.
Use your brain and stop behaving like a racist. God do not care about race he only care about his eternal plan.

Carry your inferiority complex commot from here.. What did he say that makes you feel the need to play the "racist" card..!?

He stated a FACT and you shout racist... Your god does not care about race but he only fought in battle for his chosen people... Una go just dey talk anyhow..

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
GooseBaba:
I find it interesting when Africans prides themselves on Jewish myths and folklore as the absolute form of universal truth, while quoting european authors as enlighted minds that decipher the "words" of an infinite... *chuckles*..with that same thought process they see themselves as intellectuals..

No wonder the black man is seen as a joke on a global scale. An African that prides himself as a follower of christ must self loathe and accommodate it as a good thing... Smh

na so i see am ooo... they neglect their own folklore and myth and propagate the jewish myths and history... none of them can state their genealogy down to the 3rd generation but they can trace the genealogy of abraham down to his forest fathers lol.
they term the gods their ancestors worshipped as demons because the white people that came said so not because any of the gods were demons.. we abandoned our ways and norms.. africa which was culturally rich and morally healthy is now a lab rat to the Caucasians.
africa had a beautiful sense of morality and the african religion and mythology were unique but no we chose to embrace the jewish mythology as the main one..
the funniest part is that they now call themselves isreal that the jewish race in middle east aint the real isreal whatever that sh.it means.
while the same bible they venerate and adore carries jewish histroy in almost half of its pages, oh yeah the laws given to the jews are meant to observed by africans and the law given by the african society is meant to be thrashed and called peganism
who dah bleep is fooling who??
Oh Africa!!!

6 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by GooseBaba: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

na so i see am ooo... they neglect their own folklore and myth and propagate the jewish myths and history... none of them can state their genealogy down to the 3rd generation but they can trace the genealogy of abraham down to his forest fathers lol.
they term the gods their ancestors worshipped as demons because the white people that came said so not because any of the gods were demons.. we abandoned our ways and norms.. africa which was culturally rich and morally healthy is now a lab rat to the Caucasians.
africa had a beautiful sense of morality and the african religion and mythology were unique but no we chose to embrace the jewish mythology as the main one..
the funniest part is that they now call themselves isreal that the jewish race in middle east aint the real isreal whatever that sh.it means.
while the same bible they venerate and adore carries jewish histroy in almost half of its pages, oh yeah the laws given to the jews are meant to observed by africans and the law given by the african society is meant to be thrashed and called peganism
Oh Africa!!!

May you live long and thrive..!

It's funny when the author of this thread says he is looking for the truth when he already believes in a foreign messiah.. And an "infinite" inspired a book.. Smh

Frosble.. Bros, You subject your thoughts to the writings of men why claiming to be objectively seeking truth... That's an oxymoron..

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

their is a particular God/gods that our ancestors worshiped... why dont you believe them?
(this is just a question, am not argueing. just tell me the reason u dont believe them why you think they are not real..and please no bible quotation cus this is a direct question)

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
The simple question I have for all my Christian friends is this :

If our African tradition is demonic, evil , inferior and foolish, can you please explain to the house why wickedness and evil has multiplied 1000 times since the advent of Christianity and Islam in Africa ?

Why are people more brutal, wicked, murderous, stupid, corrupt, greedy and generally wayward ?

From the stories my dad told me , if our ancestors were allowed to wake up and have a glimpse of these past few generations, they will wail for all eternity and spit on our wickedness. They were people of integrity, contentment, peace, love, kindness and brotherliness before the proliferation of pentecostal churches and mosques.

Now that we have hundreds of thousands of these places of worship and millions of followers we are badder than ever, why

I do not agree with all pre-Christian African tradition , but no one can deny that we had a better life back then. The tongue speaking crazies who bark like dogs and get slain in the spirit ( whatever that means ) have destroyed everything and the boko haram idiots have decimated innocent human life all in the name of the God they will die for.

Now the once blessed land lies in total ruins waiting for redemption by the real God and creator of all mankind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

Oh Africa!!!
This is the same idealogy that had be causes crisis and war yet people still promote sure idealogy. When will the world learn.
"having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace," (Eph 2:15).
God had brought all as one tribe in Jesus and this tribe is call a new creature. The tribe originated from heaven as God gave birth to them being their true father. This new tribe has no origin from earth but are an alien who has come on earth to shine the light of God. They are peace makers while your racist idealogy has always cause crisis and will always cause crisis.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

their is a particular God/gods that our ancestors worshiped... why dont you believe them?
(this is just a question, am not argueing. just tell me the reason u dont believe them why you think they are not real..and please no bible quotation cus this is a direct question)
I didn't say they do not exist but why should I waste my life worshiping inferior gods when the almighty God had given me access to him through Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

This is the same idealogy that had be causes crisis and war yet people still promote sure idealogy. When will the world learn.
"having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace," (Eph 2:15).
God had brought all as one tribe in Jesus and this tribe is call a new creature. The tribe originated from heaven as God gave birth to them being their true father. This new tribe has no origin from earth but are an alien who has come on earth to shine the light of God. They are peace makers while your racist idealogy has always cause crisis and will always cause crisis.

Amadioha have reconciled the whole world to himself thru anini... do u believe this

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

I didn't say they do not exist but why should I waste my life worshiping inferior gods when the almighty God had given me access to him through Jesus.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Since u clearly acknowledge that entities like that exist... how then did you know that they are the inferior ones that the jewish god is the superior one?....leme guess "cus the bible said so"

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

Amadioha have reconciled the whole world to himself thru anini... do u believe this
Amadioha had been humiliated by Jesus several times... do you believe this?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

Since u clearly acknowledge that entities like that exist... how then did you know that they are the inferior ones that the jewish god is the superior one?....leme guess "cus the bible said so"
Because with the name of Jesus people have kick them around like a dog and even use them to clean their dirty ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.