Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. (11646 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by kennykg(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2014
Duchaello:
Gbam!!! God bless you dear,I actually do more of reading than commenting on here. So there's this one that got my pin from job/vacancy thread, at first we were cool but it got to a point that he started yarning okpata. I gave him what he needs o. He was even the one who deleted himself from my bb contact list and he's just so full of himself prolly he thought all ladies fall for rubbish.

NB: Some guys on nairaland should work on their self esteem please. 'Cos there's a different btw being bold and being arrogant, good riddance to bad rubbish.

well we all can't be perfect, apologies on his behalf...merry xmas
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by espn(m): 6:55am On Dec 25, 2014
softandsweet:
In my opinion, I don't think nairaland ladies or girls always think that way. I also don't think guys always accept request from every lady. The Internet is similar to the world. You cant accept everyone. I guess anyone who receive a pm will first of all check the profile, and if there isnt any possible picture of the person, it creates some kind of doubt. If the person decides to go beyond that, to know who He/she is letting in, the posts sent by the person can give an idea of who that person is. It may be limited, but thats the best you can do in a anonymous forum like this.
well said I don't know why some guyz. Give themselves heart attack..i PM u..u don't reply..i move on..guyz should try and put up IDGAF attitude. It Rily helps.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Babygal4eva(f): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
it's high time you changed your mentality else you will end up choosing wrongly by the reason of your selfish interest

Lemme tell you, there's actually no valid point to justify why one shouldnt date a broke or rich dude.. Is ceiling place of the level broke dudes can reach ?

On the other hand, rich dudes also have their own flaws. The flaws of some rich dudes are even unfavourable than that of the broke ones. So it's a vice versa thing

Don't know why ladies of 21 century run the latest OS of gold digging.. I'm yet to see a lady who would say a dude doesn't match her standard cos he doesn't go to church regularly or doesn't pray regularly.. It's the cry for this money shaaaaaa !!! For as long as this country exists, 9ja ladies will always be slave to money (it's not a curse)

One of the reasons why we keep seeing dumb threads created by ladies every minute seeking advice when they have presented themselves cheap for the rich dudes and they end up in the BRT lane

I didn't say he had to be rich tho, just comfortable enough, rich dudes have their own issues too no doubt about that, it's about knowing your worth, I have my own money which i work very hard for so no guy can accuse me of dating him cause of money, I don't see it as being a gold digger if I don't wanna date a broke guy I see it as protecting myself against wahala
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2014
If guys dnt send ladies pm, it is the ladies that would still cry that guys don't send them pm. Now that they are sending, many ladies are feeling arrogant. If u are nt interested, just tell the guy your mind in a polite manner, not being rude.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Duchaello:
hey you! What is wrong with you sef? Mtcheeeeew..... ITK, you're always everywhere.

FYI me no get time for E-war I'm just telling you to be careful. You too waka pass olosho hian!
ahn ahn what are you accusing me of ? I quoted another person and you are ranting

Have we got issues b4
grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by MDelgado(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2014
pweetixandy:
na housewife u dey find for nairaland? Hehehehehehe bros,start saving for ur old age cos u will not find any. U will just die a single man.

Go easy on clevvermind senor,Not all cleverminds are clever..Op some guys aren't clever with their words..I don't blame them..
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by MDelgado(m): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Hi Mumu from nairaland will like to send you a message. ..........

GIRL - Ok

MUMU- Hi

GIRL- hey

MUMU- how are you

GIRL- I'm fine

MUMU- I saw your post on one thread like that you are really funny

GIRL- Ok thanks

MUMU- what is the name?

GIRL- Julian

MUMU- nice name

GIRL- thank you

MUMU- you are welcome

GIRL- okay

Mumu- yeah

GIRL- K

Mumu- I will like to know you out of nairaland

Girl- no problems, just bear in mind that I am into a relationship.

Mumu- no problem it doesn't matter we can run our things without him knowing lol..

Girl -excuse me?

Mumu- do you know you have a sexy lips, eyes and body.

Girl- Hello!!!! what are you talking about?

Mumu- yeah, though I have not seen your pics but I think you must be very sexy and hot and I won't mind...lol.

Girl- ok thanks..have a nice day.

MUMU- what are you even feeling like sef? just because I want to brush you up and make you a big girl, do you even think you are beautiful. ..bla bla bla bla...

20 minutes later Mumu created a thread.
Nairaland girls are rude and I can never send pm to any of them.

Op should not see this...lolling..
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2014
MDelgado:

Op should not see this...lolling..
so u think i care?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2014
woman wrapper, asslickers all over nairaland.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by braindamage(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Aitee1:

Hehehe...soo na cos of bba make u no display ur pinshure cheesy

Finally I don see jeff oga without stress

My regards to jeff grin
Hehehehe...post bba pinshure. Hope you 're ok, been awhile. Merry Christmas.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by wunmi590(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
clevvermind:
I have discovered that there is no point sending nairaland babes pm due to some of these reasons.

1. They don't reply your pm. nairaland babes don't reply pms. So what is the point sending them pms? Is there any need for that when they are dispising and dismissing your pm?

2. nairaland babes think that when you send them pm, it is because you want sex. What a dumb way to think. Do you think that it's all guys who send you pm that wants to have sex with you? Some wants to have a serious relationship with you that will leads to marriage.

3. Many nairaland babes are between the age of 13 to 17, and many of them still behave like kids. I don't want to date someone who is not matured in age and senses.

4. Many of them are too pompous and proud. Such ladies irritates me. Who do they think they are? Daughters of a president?

Guys, you can add yours.

Wht is pm?

Do u mean?
Prime minister? Permanent man/minister? Papa and mama? Patience and micheal? Petroleum minister. Pls enlighten me
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by pweetixandy: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
MDelgado:

Go easy on clevvermind senor,Not all cleverminds are clever..Op some guys aren't clever with their words..I don't blame them..
I'm no senor,I'm a senorita. Dunno why u guys consciously ignore d (f) tag.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by MDelgado(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
pweetixandy:
I'm no senor,I'm a senorita. Dunno why u guys consciously ignore d (f) tag.

Are you??lol
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by ugojamali(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2014
Guys should really stop acting like girls and running off to open these kind of silly girly threads. You send a girl a pm. .. she doesn't reply. . Move on.

Fine. I understand your pride is wounded. But remember. . This is a forum. A girl can reject you anyhow because she doesn't know you or what your motives are. Don't take it to heart.

I have sent pms to only one woman here. Did she reply? No. Did I feel bad? Probably. But did it make me think she was too proud? Not at all. Actually it made me think she was smart and wise and I respected her more.

Like a few people said her, ask first before you send. But if you send and don't get a reply, do not take it personal and go all gung ho on the ladies. .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by ugojamali(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2014
But then some ladies take pride in the attention so they form. Don't blame those ones though. They may not be privileged to get serious attention in real life so when they get it on Nairaland they feel like Queens. cheesy. A lady wants to be a princess afterall.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
ugojamali:
Guys should really stop acting like girls and running off to open these kind of silly girly threads. You send a girl a pm. .. she doesn't reply. . Move on.

Fine. I understand your pride is wounded. But remember. . This is a forum. A girl can reject you anyhow because she doesn't know you or what your motives are. Don't take it to heart.

I have sent pms to only one woman here. Did she reply? No. Did I feel bad? Probably. But did it make me think she was too proud? Not at all. Actually it made me think she was smart and wise and I respected her more.

Like a few people said her, ask first before you send. But if you send and don't get a reply, do not take it personal and go all gung ho on the ladies. .

Hehn The one you sent to me nko?? sad
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by mhyra(f): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
vizkiz:
Real men(i.e vizkiz,krall,tosyne2much,naijaboiy etc...) don't go about sending all chicks pm... wink
real BOYS please.. be specific
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by mhyra(f): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
vizkiz:
Real men(i.e vizkiz,krall,tosyne2much,naijaboiy etc...) don't go about sending all chicks pm... wink
real BOYS please.. stop lying na
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by vizkiz: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
mhyra:
real BOYS please.. stop lying na

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by ugojamali(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
tchidi:

Hehn The one you sent to me nko?? sad

Before nko? You be partina m so your own doesn't count. tongue
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
mhyra:
real BOYS please.. be specific
undecided
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by 190: 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Dirty Is Your Mind?[■■■PHOTO■■■] / Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? / Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.