Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. (11637 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
vizkiz:

yeah...Only a gay will say he has never sent PMs undecided

Btw...i intentionally indicatted we don't go about sending PMs to all chicks because we choose the kindda peeps to mingle with and if the case requires sending PM(s) we do that...gerrit? wink

only gays!..tf you dia.... tongue
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Oahray: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op, stop sounding hurt about NL pm jor. You have a right to choose to send or not, and they have the right to choose to reply or not. Respect their choice.

The girls on NL are the same as the ones around you. Stop the hype and they would stop styling.

3 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
braindamage:
..still trolling in ignorance. 'Some' would be the preferred word I would use, if I were you. Even OptaJoe cannot give a precise 95% stat on this platform. I sincerely feel that power belongs to Egbon Seun.
K
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
1one:
So I've sent 5pms (I'm not talking about 5'Oclock oogrin) to 5 different ladies this year...Two out of those 5pms were initiated by the ladies... and we've had a very fluid, cordial rapport since then...The key to sending a PM that can't be turned down to a girl on Nairaland is this-
[b]
1. Have a very thick, palpable banter-traffic between the both of you, let it be so thick that the girl herself will start asking "Ahh Ahhh what is wrong with this guy sef, he should just send me a PM nooooooow, so that we can talk better"

2. Know the type of girl you send a PM, some girls here are so mature, the sight of your pm won't make them start jumping on thier chairs giving thanks to God...When they see it, they reply as soon as they can... Some other girls on the other hand, crave attention so much that when you actually do send them, they may stare at the pm for days saying to themselves "Ehn heeen...so na me Naijaboiy send PMgrin... I will not touch my phone again, let me go and frame the phone and hang on my wall" grin.... In summary, know the type of girls you send Pms, there are girls here that have different psychological disturbances...So be very selective, personally there are some female monikers I never quote/mention/like/share not to talk of pming.

3. Pm is not food...If you don't pm you won't die.
[/b]

Gaskiya Sikena! grin
this one na another thread's topic- tips of sending pm..... undecided
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by folawiyoma(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
I have never sent PM to any lady [/i] grin

Swear.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

[size=20pt]HaHaHaHaHa![/size]

Seriously reeling in laughter gringringringrin

But you're right though cheesy

Some girls will purposely leave your pm for days before they even reply and it will be just "Hi" undecided
typing from experience!
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by folawiyoma(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:
I discovered that most guys that send PM are bunch of pervs.
They barely have more than 200posts and i usually ignore their PM.

At number2, which lady want to go in a relationship with a typical romancelander guy? They are bunch of broke äss and misogynist. smiley

I reject this in jesus name. Chai.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Genea(f): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
am enjoying all dis comments
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Genea(f): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
krall:
you better hear.
I yaf heard but come think of it most times d reason d gal may not answer might be because she is having probs with her email u know and since oga Seun has not deemed it fit to put a message box on Nl ,I and some pple don't like d email ish. by d way I wud av loved to see ya pix though
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Abee79(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Abeg, wetin be PM?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Abee79:
Abeg, wetin be PM?
Prime minister.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by folawiyoma(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Pls wat is a pm grin

Madam rozzay is that you? I was just dreaming about you.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Genea:
I yaf heard but come think of it most times d reason d gal may not answer might be because she is having probs with her email u know and since oga Seun has not deemed it fit to put a message box on Nl ,I and some pple don't like d email ish. by d way I wud av loved to see ya pix though
don't worry. Whatever you imagine is correct.

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:
bunch of pervs.

At number2, which lady want to go in a relationship with a typical romancelander guy? They are bunch of broke äss and misogynist. smiley
I feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
1one:
So Some other girls on the other hand, crave attention so much that when you actually do send them, they may stare at the pm for days saying to themselves "Ehn heeen...so na me Naijaboiy send PMgrin ... I will not touch my phone again, let me go and frame the phone and hang on my wall" grin[/b]

Gaskiya Sikena! grin

** bwahahahahahaha hehehehehe.. This is hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
krall:
I feel sorry for you.
K.

Happy? smiley
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Kazrem(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
Mtsswww;;;;;who even send dem massage
You seeking attention thus PM.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by ROZZAYY(f): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
folawiyoma:

Madam rozzay is that you? I was just dreaming about you.
Hmmmm rily abt wat dear
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

K.

Happy? smiley
go and sit down sad
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Kazrem(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Only if this mumu op knows how many pms and introductions we girls hv to do in a day, you will pity us.

I understand your plight. It's not easy.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by folawiyoma(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Hmmmm rily abt wat dear

Eating egbo and ila together .

Is that really you?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
O.p u shld be called dumbmind instead. Soooo,how do u know what runs through a girls's mind when she sees pms frm male nairalanders. No,just tell me,has any nairaland babe told u "dumbmind,nairaland guys just want sex and that is why I dnt reply their pms". So u are one of the silly guys who wld pm a girl just because she quotes u and forgets abt it. the tin don dey pepper u since becos we dnt reply ur pms,lol! If u must pm a girl,I think somethn must have brought u two together,ask her "shld I pm u?" And if she says ok then u'ld be sure she wld reply. I taya for una o! U must be 15
mtcheeeeewww.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by ROZZAYY(f): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
folawiyoma:

Eating egbo and ila together .

Is that really you?
Yes it is o
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

i am confused too nna.
Oginni bu PM biko?

Anyway, owuru na the guy si esi bata- I will reply. grin
.....owuru homebase.....mbanu angry
Ima ma enwekwara ihie oji bata, ka ichere na onye obula si esi bata ji ego?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by folawiyoma(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Yes it is o

You change ur monika. Tell me cus I have power over all principality .

I will fight for you.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

95% of NL guys bash women. smiley
wooooooow !!! Really ?

Thank God I'm not among
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Aitee1: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
1one:
So I've sent 5pms (I'm not talking about 5'Oclock oogrin) to 5 different ladies this year...Two out of those 5pms were initiated by the ladies... and we've had a very fluid, cordial rapport since then...The key to sending a PM that can't be turned down to a girl on Nairaland is this-
[b]
1. Have a very thick, palpable banter-traffic between the both of you, let it be so thick that the girl herself will start asking "Ahh Ahhh what is wrong with this guy sef, he should just send me a PM nooooooow, so that we can talk better"

2. Know the type of girl you send a PM, some girls here are so mature, the sight of your pm won't make them start jumping on thier chairs giving thanks to God...When they see it, they reply as soon as they can... Some other girls on the other hand, crave attention so much that when you actually do send them, they may stare at the pm for days saying to themselves "Ehn heeen...so na me Naijaboiy send PMgrin... I will not touch my phone again, let me go and frame the phone and hang on my wall" grin.... In summary, know the type of girls you send Pms, there are girls here that have different psychological disturbances...So be very selective, personally there are some female monikers I never quote/mention/like/share not to talk of pming.

3. Pm is not food...If you don't pm you won't die.
[/b]

Gaskiya Sikena! grin

Really shocked shocked

Tell me more shocked
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by BreezyRita(f): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
chibwike:
i wonder wats the content of the pms...that these guys do send

Swidy, some want to say hello, others 'a romantic adventure' (their words o). Majority want the latter.

Now why would I reply such pms? Who dey find romantic adventure for here?? Not me!
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Aitee1: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
braindamage:
..still trolling in ignorance. 'Some' would be the preferred word I would use, if I were you. Even OptaJoe cannot give a precise 95% stat on this platform. I sincerely feel that power belongs to Egbon Seun.

Hehehe...soo na cos of bba make u no display ur pinshure cheesy

Finally I don see jeff oga without stress

My regards to jeff grin

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Genea(f): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
krall:
don't worry. Whatever you imagine is correct.
mmmmmm OK wah abt a big fat head wit a triangle body ,is dat gud enof
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Abee79(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Prime minister.
Thank you! I actually thought it meant POMO, and Nairaland girls would prefer a more sophisticated gift for Christmas
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by pweetixandy: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oahray:
see fury na grin

Try to put space after your commas please, paragraph posts, and type in full. It's untidy this way, difficult to read.
, , , , like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Ex Named Her Child After Me / I Just Sexed A Lady For 15 Minutes / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.