Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. (11642 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by chibwike(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahahahahahahAhhaHaHHaaaH

*dead*
seriously am confused....is it to ask of her number...or to tell her she is beautiful....or ask her out....guys wetin una dey write for for the pm na......
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by braindamage(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:
I discovered that most guys that send PM are bunch of pervs.
They barely have more than 200posts and i usually ignore their PM.

At number2, which lady want to go in a relationship with a typical romancelander guy? They are bunch of broke äss and misogynist. smiley
....sad judgement
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by chibwike(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
1one:
So I've sent 5pms (I'm not talking about 5'Oclock oogrin) to 5 different ladies this year...Two out of those 5pms were initiated by the ladies... and we've had a very fluid, cordial rapport since then...The key to sending a PM that can't be turned down to a girl on Nairaland is this-
[b]
1. Have a very thick, palpable banter-traffic between the both of you, let it be so thick that the girl herself will start asking "Ahh Ahhh what is wrong with this guy sef, he should just send me a PM nooooooow, so that we can talk better"

2. Know the type of girl you send a PM, some girls here are so mature, the sight of your pm won't make them start jumping on thier chairs giving thanks to God...When they see it, they reply as soon as they can... Some other girls on the other hand, crave attention so much that when you actually do send them, they may stare at the pm for days saying to themselves "Ehn heeen...so na me Naijaboiy send PMgrin... I will not touch my phone again, let me go and frame the phone and hang on my wall" grin.... In summary, know the type of girls you send Pms, there are girls here that have different psychological disturbances...So be very selective, personally there are some female monikers I never quote/mention/like/share not to talk of pming.

3. Pm is not food...If you don't pm you won't die.
[/b]

Gaskiya Sikena! grin
word!

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

No go find work to fend for yourself grin

Dey wait for guy wey go spend on top you cheesy

Typical gold digger grin
You can call me a gold digger and it doesn't change the fact that i hate broke äss dudes.

Btw, i'm not interested in guys money. smiley
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Omolola1(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Only if this mumu op knows how many pms and introductions we girls hv to do in a day, you will pity us.

Really?
Nne, Ndo!
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
braindamage:
grin grin..employ a PA
I will jare...

In fact, if you must send a pm, send it along with 1500 mtn card.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
1one:

2. Know the type of girl you send a PM, some girls here are so mature, the sight of your pm won't make the start jumping on thier chairs giving thanks to God, some other girls crave attention so much that when you actually do send them, they may stare at the pm for days saying to themselves "Ehn heeen...so na me Naijaboiy send PMgrin... I will not touch my phone again, let me go and frame the phone and hang on my wall" grin.... In summary, know the type of girls you send Pms, there are girls here that have different psychological disturbances...So be very selective, personally there are some female monikers I never quote/mention/like/share not to talk of pming.

Gaskiya Sikena! grin
[size=20pt]HaHaHaHaHa![/size]

Seriously reeling in laughter gringringringrin

But you're right though cheesy

Some girls will purposely leave your pm for days before they even reply and it will be just "Hi" undecided
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
chibwike:
seriously am confused....is it to ask of her number...or to tell her she is beautiful....or ask her out....guys wetin una dey write for for the pm na......

i am confused too nna.
Oginni bu PM biko?

Anyway, owuru na the guy si esi bata- I will reply. grin
.....owuru homebase.....mbanu angry
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Only if this mumu op knows how many pms and introductions we girls hv to do in a day, you will pity us.

i'm not used to calling people names cos i respect whomever they are but it seems i would start with u.

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:

Vicky I agree former

@ the later, what about you that the Pm is being sent to ? are you employed in world bank ?
Lol. I'm not interested in the pm and i would be glad if they can stop.

I abadoned my mail because i couldn't delete any longer.

Why i dnt give every NL guy a follow back is to avoid ireneony story. smiley
farano:
hmm They've sent to some ryt? tongue
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by chibwike(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

You can call me a gold digger and it doesn't change the fact that i hate broke äss dudes.

am confused here
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

#Yawns...

Keep contradicting yourself grin

Tell me another story smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
chibwike:
You want to know?

Babe can we take our relationship offline so that we can get to know ourselves better?

That is it ooo my bro.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:
hmm They've sent to some ryt? tongue
I have never sent any female a pm.

Everyone of them I have chatted with outside NL sent me a pm first.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
chibwike:
am confused here
i just tire grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by braindamage(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I will jare...

..Post Pm charge. grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

#Yawns...

Tell me another story smiley
Don't mind that babe that once opened a thread forming good girl "Why do guys think it's all about their money"

We know her type jare.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
clevvermind:
how do u know they are broke ass & misogynist?
95% of NL guys bash women. smiley
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I will jare...

u see ur life now?grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Na wa for this thread sef.

Farano please I want to read all those hidden comment
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

95% of NL guys bash women. smiley
do u know all nairaland guys? how do u come up with this percentage?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Don't mind that babe that once opened a thread forming good girl "Why do guys think it's all about their money"

We know her type jare.
hehe...

Its only on NL they can come and display fake attitudes na where nobody knows them and nobody cares.

Display this attitude in real life and attract the right people don't come here forming what you're not grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by chibwike(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

i am confused too nna.
Oginni bu PM biko?

Anyway, owuru na the guy si esi bata- I will reply. grin
.....owuru homebase.....mbanu angry
Lol....odighi mma oh....guys na guys na.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
chibwike:
am confused here
A girl that dates a rich guy doesn't mean she is interested in his money.

I'm allergic to poor dude. They're mostly aggressive and hot-tempered especially when a girl is sucessful. smiley
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
clevvermind:
u see ur life now?grin
First come first charge.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
braindamage:
..Post Pm charge. grin
Exactly, your head dey dia.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
hahaha...e be like say that vickkyB wan try herself. grin

Farano you for let me see the mention at least cheesy
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

First come first charge.
must u charge the guy?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by destante(f): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
kilo shele ?
other than sheer pun..kosi nkan imi.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
clevvermind:
i'm not used to calling people names cos i respect whomever they are but it seems i would start with u.
Oya sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? / "Why You Shouldn't Tell A Woman You Like Her And What To Do Instead" / How Dirty Is Your Mind?[■■■PHOTO■■■]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.