Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. (11644 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Dramadiddy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

That's a bad thing to talk about your nairaland girls o shocked
very bad..lousy girl she is

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
clevvermind:
I have discovered that there is no point sending nairaland babes pm due to some of these reasons.

1. They don't reply your pm. nairaland babes don't reply pms. So what is the point sending them pms? Is there any need for that when they are dispising and dismissing your pm?

2. nairaland babes think that when you send them pm, it is because you want sex. What a dumb way to think. Do you think that it's all guys who send you pm that wants to have sex with you? Some wants to have a serious relationship with you that will leads to marriage.

3. Many nairaland babes are between the age of 13 to 17, and many of them still behave like kids. I don't want to date someone who is not matured in age and senses.

4. Many of them are too pompous and proud. Such ladies irritates me. Who do they think they are? Daughters of a president?

Guys, you can add yours.

shocked shocked
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dramadiddy:
very bad..lousy girl she is
I guess she's using herself to judge the other girls undecided

She must have prolly forgotten that not all of them are like her grin

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
*Jst observing*
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Dramadiddy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

Dont mind some guys jare cheesy

They'll send a girl pm even when she does not know anything about them. Some will not even be following the girl,,talk more of uploading a profile picture undecided

How she wan take reply you
Desperate perverts pfft!
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by fejikudz(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
u guys have time
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hi Mumu from nairaland will like to send you a message. ..........

GIRL - Ok

MUMU- Hi

GIRL- hey

MUMU- how are you

GIRL- I'm fine

MUMU- I saw your post on one thread like that you are really funny

GIRL- Ok thanks

MUMU- what is the name?

GIRL- Julian

MUMU- nice name

GIRL- thank you

MUMU- you are welcome

GIRL- okay

Mumu- yeah

GIRL- K

Mumu- I will like to know you out of nairaland

Girl- no problems, just bear in mind that I am into a relationship.

Mumu- no problem it doesn't matter we can run our things without him knowing lol..

Girl -excuse me?

Mumu- do you know you have a sexy lips, eyes and body.

Girl- Hello!!!! what are you talking about?

Mumu- yeah, though I have not seen your pics but I think you must be very sexy and hot and I won't mind...lol.

Girl- ok thanks..have a nice day.

MUMU- what are you even feeling like sef? just because I want to brush you up and make you a big girl, do you even think you are beautiful. ..bla bla bla bla...

20 minutes later Mumu created a thread.
Nairaland girls are rude and I can never send pm to any of them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
God bless you Naijaboiy.. You are always on point

Truth be told, I send PM to ladies and they barely ignore.. Without being ashamed, I outrightly tell I would like to send PM and it would be a slap on my face if they refuse to reply and it has been working since 50kobo

Sending PM without prior notification is a NO NO for me

[/B]
Exactly!

Although not every guy can do it in the open but it doesn't mean you should send pm to a girl who sees you as a total stranger undecided

Any girl who replies such PM might just probably be desperate.

Oga make them no go bounce you publicly one day o grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by chimerase2: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
nnekamezor:
*Jst observing*
observing wia? cheesy
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

GIRL - Ok

MUMU- Hi

GIRL- hey

MUMU- how are you

GIRL- I'm fine

GIRL- Ok thanks

MUMU- what is the name?

GIRL- Julian

MUMU- nice name

GIRL- thank you

MUMU- you are welcome

GIRL- okay

Mumu- no problem it doesn't matter we can run our things without him knowing lol..

Girl -excuse me?

Mumu- yeah, though I have not seen your pics but I think you must be very sexy and hot and I won't mind...lol.

Chai!!!

You don expose them finish gringringrin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have sent pms to like 5 ladies and they all replied even,not even every guy that pm u want to date or have sex with em gals

Pm the right gal and she will reply
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by vizkiz: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

i always try to be as real as ever.

If i'm interested in you and I want us to go on the flip side I simply tell you here in the open.
Then maybe I can send the Pm.

My guy tosyne2much does this too and I hardly see the ladies rejecting his request.

That's the same way I got talking to mari.eolaè...I collected her pin in the presence of everyone on that certain thread while some guys were busy doing secret runs.
grin

On the other hand sha..some ladies use this PM to pride themselves. Naso one open thread the other day dey announce am undecided

Some people really lack attention from the outside world sad

10,000likes...kindda reminds me of that chick who complained about NL dudes sending her too many PMs grin

@Ilovenigeria...you are wicked cry
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ksslib(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

GIRL - Ok

MUMU- Hi

GIRL- hey

MUMU- how are you

GIRL- I'm fine

GIRL- Ok thanks

MUMU- what is the name?

GIRL- Julian

MUMU- nice name

GIRL- thank you

MUMU- you are welcome

GIRL- okay

Girl -excuse me?

Lwkmd.

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Dramadiddy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

GIRL - Ok

MUMU- Hi

GIRL- hey

MUMU- how are you

GIRL- I'm fine

GIRL- Ok thanks

MUMU- what is the name?

GIRL- Julian

MUMU- nice name

GIRL- thank you

MUMU- you are welcome

GIRL- okay

Girl -excuse me?

lmao...*cries*
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Dramadiddy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

I guess she's using herself to judge the other girls undecided

She must have prolly forgotten that not all of them are like her grin
lool exactly
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
I discovered that most guys that send PM are bunch of pervs.
They barely have more than 200posts and i usually ignore their PM.

At number2, which lady want to go in a relationship with a typical romancelander guy? They are bunch of broke äss and misogynist. smiley
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
vizkiz:

10,000likes...kindda reminds me of that chick who complained about NL dudes sending her too many PMs grin

@Ilovenigeria...you are wicked cry

its because of girls like that I always take caution...make them for no go create thread for my head undecided

The Op should have captioned this thread "Guys please don't send Pm's to childish girls"

And the only way you can know if they are childish or rude is when you've interacted with them for a while online

2 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

Exactly!

Although not every guy can do it in the open but it doesn't mean you should send pm to a girl who sees you as a total stranger undecided

lwkmd grin

One adage for Youba say " na style style old man dey take run from cow lwtmd grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

At number2, which lady want to go in a relationship with a typical romancelander guy? They are bunch of broke äss and misogynist. smiley
No go find work to fend for yourself grin

Dey wait for guy wey go spend on top you cheesy

Typical gold digger grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by destante(f): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hehe orisirisi
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

[s] At number2, which lady want to go in a relationship with a typical romancelander guy? They are bunch of broke äss and misogynist. smiley [/s]

Vicky I agree former

@ the later, what about you that the Pm is being sent to ? are you employed in world bank ?

2 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
lwkmd grin

One adage for Youba say " na style style old man dey take run from cow lwtmd grin

LoL...you get am grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
destante:
Hehe orisirisi
kilo shele ?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by chibwike(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
naijaboiy:

Exactly!

Lmao
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by PervRocker: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
O.p u shld be called dumbmind instead. Soooo,how do u know what runs through a girls's mind when she sees pms frm male nairalanders. No,just tell me,has any nairaland babe told u "dumbmind,nairaland guys just want sex and that is why I dnt reply their pms". So u are one of the silly guys who wld pm a girl just because she quotes u and forgets abt it. the tin don dey pepper u since becos we dnt reply ur pms,lol! If u must pm a girl,I think somethn must have brought u two together,ask her "shld I pm u?" And if she says ok then u'ld be sure she wld reply. I taya for una o! U must be 15
laffin ma ass off lyk a muthafukr.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by vizkiz: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:
hmm They've sent to some ryt? tongue

yeah...Only a gay will say he has never sent PMs undecided

Btw...i intentionally indicatted we don't go about sending PMs to all chicks because we choose the kindda peeps to mingle with and if the case requires sending PM(s) we do that...gerrit? wink
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by 1one: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
So I've sent 5pms (I'm not talking about 5'Oclock oogrin) to 5 different ladies this year...Two out of those 5pms were initiated by the ladies... and we've had a very fluid, cordial rapport since then...The key to sending a PM that can't be turned down to a girl on Nairaland is this-
[b]
1. Have a very thick, palpable banter-traffic between the both of you, let it be so thick that the girl herself will start asking "Ahh Ahhh what is wrong with this guy sef, he should just send me a PM nooooooow, so that we can talk better"

2. Know the type of girl you send a PM, some girls here are so mature, the sight of your pm won't make them start jumping on thier chairs giving thanks to God...When they see it, they reply as soon as they can... Some other girls on the other hand, crave attention so much that when you actually do send them, they may stare at the pm for days saying to themselves "Ehn heeen...so na me Naijaboiy send PMgrin... I will not touch my phone again, let me go and frame the phone and hang on my wall" grin.... In summary, know the type of girls you send Pms, there are girls here that have different psychological disturbances...So be very selective, personally there are some female monikers I never quote/mention/like/share not to talk of pming.

3. Pm is not food...If you don't pm you won't die.
[/b]

Gaskiya Sikena! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by braindamage(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Only if this[b] mumu op[/b] knows how many pms and introductions we girls hv to do in a day, you will pity us.

grin grin..employ a PA
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
chibwike:
i wonder wats the content of the pms...that these guys do send

hahahahahahahahahahahAhhaHaHHaaaH

*dead*
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
chibwike:
Lmao
Naso na cheesy
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

how do u know they are broke ass & misogynist?
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Guys should grow up abeg.

Imagine a guy sending you pm immediately after talking about nyash and breasti in a particular thread, just because I said I enjoy sex with my partner.. now tell me, did he send me pm to sponser my pilgrimage to Jerusalem?

Abeg!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? / How Dirty Is Your Mind?[■■■PHOTO■■■] / When Long-Distance Relationship Ends - Advice On Adjusting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.