Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. (11645 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
samisparkle24:

Have you dated one, to come to that conclusion. What makes a guy broke?
Most of your post,shows,you are feminist. That path,wont work for you.
1) I'ven't dated a broke guy. I'm allergic to them.
2) A broke guy is a broke guy.
3) Yes,,I'm a feminist and the path is working for me. wink

2 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
joseph1832:
Ah pele eh, next time I'll massage your ego eh. Pele once again.
Stop inflating yours, and giving yourself hope that all NL girls really care about ego massaging.

It's hightime large percentage of NL guys sharpen up their archaiac way of reasoning. smiley
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by ireneony(f): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

Stop inflating yours, and giving yourself hope that all NL girls really care about ego massaging.

It's hightime large percentage of NL guys sharpen up their archaiac way of reasoning. smiley
babe u nor de tire to de reply these guys for romance land.
today is Xmas Eva u are supposed to be enjoying yourself not exchange words with persons cool
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
O.p u shld be called dumbmind instead. Soooo,how do u know what runs through a girls's mind when she sees pms frm male nairalanders. No,just tell me,has any nairaland babe told u "dumbmind,nairaland guys just want sex and that is why I dnt reply their pms". So u are one of the silly guys who wld pm a girl just because she quotes u and forgets abt it. the tin don dey pepper u since becos we dnt reply ur pms,lol! If u must pm a girl,I think somethn must have brought u two together,ask her "shld I pm u?" And if she says ok then u'ld be sure she wld reply. I taya for una o! U must be 15

see her face self. na guys wey dey send una sha. u shld b in 1000 position among d babes in my area
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
babe u nor de tire to de reply these guys for romance land.
today is Xmas Eva u are supposed to be enjoying yourself not exchange words with persons cool
Thanks..Happy Christmas in advance.

It's high time with started dealing with high self-esteemed Nl guys who can't approach girls in the real-world let alone banter words with her.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
neoapocalypse:

And you will make good husband material , right ?
i'm not boasting. but i know that by the grace of God i will be a good husband to my wife.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by joseph1832(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

My dear who on Earth told you I was referring to NL girls? Gurl I am referring to YOU. Now come off your high horse and bow down. Lol. grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by coolest01(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
Mtsswww;;;;;who even send dem massage
massage ke?cheesygrin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Guys should grow up abeg.

Imagine a guy sending you pm immediately after talking about nyash and breasti in a particular thread, just because I said I enjoy sex with my partner.. now tell me, did he send me pm to sponser my pilgrimage to Jerusalem?

Abeg!!!!
Jerusalem ni!! lwtmb *with tears* girl you funny you done talk wetin dey hungry you
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
VickyyB:

You can call me a gold digger and it doesn't change the fact that i hate broke äss dudes.

Btw, i'm not interested in guys money. smiley
OH REALLY? *in a low key*
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Babygal4eva(f): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mcquine:

OH REALLY? *in a low key*

it's actually possible for her to hate broke asss dudes and not be into guys for their money. Guys that are broke are high maintenance, they find fault in every damn thing, take things too p and then when you try to say something to defend yourself the phrase"Because I don't have money abi" will be used and it's annoying, I've also sworn off broke guys doesn't mean that I'm a runz girls just means I don't want any unnecessary stress in my already really stressful life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by FLAWLES(f): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
coolest01:
massage ke?cheesygrin
.cALL ko
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Babygal4eva:

it's actually possible for her to hate broke asss dudes and not be into guys for their money. Guys that are broke are high maintenance, they find fault in every damn thing, take things too p and then when you try to say something to defend yourself the phrase"Because I don't have money abi" will be used and it's annoying, I've also sworn off broke guys doesn't mean that I'm a runz girls just means I don't want any unnecessary stress in my already really stressful life
bae na question I ask abeg before you murder me. see team players. *runs outta thread*
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Babygal4eva(f): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mcquine:

bae na question I ask abeg before you murder me. see team players. *runs outta thread*

lol, no fear o
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mcquine:

Jerusalem ni!! lwtmb *with tears* girl you funny you done talk wetin dey hungry you
Lol, I won't mind sha.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Lol, I won't mind sha.
but straight to heaven for be the best I hope you wouldn't mind too
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2014
Mcquine:

but straight to heaven for be the best I hope you wouldn't mind too
Not yet.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 12:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Babygal4eva:

it's high time you changed your mentality else you will end up choosing wrongly by the reason of your selfish interest

Lemme tell you, there's actually no valid point to justify why one shouldnt date a broke or rich dude.. Is ceiling placed on the level broke dudes can reach ?

On the other hand, rich dudes also have their own flaws. The flaws of some rich dudes are even unfavourable than that of the broke ones. So it's a vice versa thing

Don't know why ladies of 21 century run the latest OS of gold digging.. I'm yet to see a lady who would say a dude doesn't match her standard cos he doesn't go to church regularly or doesn't pray regularly.. It's the cry for this money shaaaaaa !!! For as long as this country exists, 9ja ladies will always be slaves to money (it's not a curse)

One of the reasons why we keep seeing dumb threads created by ladies every minute seeking advice when they have presented themselves cheaply for the rich dudes and they end up in the BRT lane

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2014
Nairaland baes,mk una turn new leaf o grin husband don dey scarcecheesy
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by kennykg(m): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2014
badoolee:
Nairaland baes,mk una turn new leaf o grin husband don dey scarcecheesy
Lol. hope you too don turn new leaf
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2014
I no be leaf oooo grin I bee person
kennykg:

Lol. hope you too don turn new leaf
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by kennykg(m): 1:06am On Dec 25, 2014
have had the opportunity of checking two different ladies mails who have account on naira land and other social networks. its just so embarrassing what some guys in particular send.... don't blame the ladies when they behave snobbish, they just gotten tired and vexed after so much irritating pms and so guys do have poor communication skill .

my fellow men just create an account with a feminine profile with an average picture on. then you will see
but some ladies ......hmmmmmm.... plz consider our brothers
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by kennykg(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2014
badoolee:
I no be leaf oooo grin I bee person
oya turn a new person.... merry Christmas
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2014
kennykg:

oya turn a new person.... merry Christmas
same to you dear
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by kennykg(m): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2014
badoolee:
same to you dear
can I get an invitation for rice n chicken
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Sure,am so excited,tomawo iz my mum's bufdai
kennykg:

can I get an invitation for rice n chicken
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by kennykg(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2014
badoolee:
Sure,am so excited,tomawo iz my mum's bufdai
wow.. happy birthday to her, many more colourful years to me. my mum bday is Jan 1st

now I have to come wit one big cooler for take away
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2014
kissThnks hun
kennykg:

wow.. happy birthday to her, many more colourful years to me. my mum bday is Jan 1st

now I have to come wit one big cooler for take away
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by kennykg(m): 1:28am On Dec 25, 2014
badoolee:
kissThnks hun
u welcome
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by emerich(m): 2:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Don't quite agrees with the op, I have only sent just 1pm to a lady here on NL, even while she actually stated she don't receive pms, never knew why I did so in the 1st place, but she replied n even added me up on watsapp, n we hv been best of friends thereafter, it strongly lies on ur approach n chose of words.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Duchaello(f): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2014
kennykg:
have had the opportunity of checking two different ladies mails who have account on naira land and other social networks. its just so embarrassing what some guys in particular send.... don't blame the ladies when they behave snobbish, they just gotten tired and vexed after so much irritating pms and so guys do have poor communication skill .

my fellow men just create an account with a feminine profile with an average picture on. then you will see
but some ladies ......hmmmmmm.... plz consider our brothers
Gbam!!! God bless you dear,I actually do more of reading than commenting on here. So there's this one that got my pin from job/vacancy thread, at first we were cool but it got to a point that he started yarning okpata. I gave him what he needs o. He was even the one who deleted himself from my bb contact list and he's just so full of himself prolly he thought all ladies fall for rubbish.

NB: Some guys on nairaland should work on their self esteem please. 'Cos there's a different btw being bold and being arrogant, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Duchaello(f): 3:20am On Dec 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
it's high time you changed your mentality else you will end up choosing wrongly by the reason of your selfish interest

Lemme tell you, there's actually no valid point to justify why one shouldnt date a broke or rich dude.. Is ceiling place of the level broke dudes can reach ?

On the other hand, rich dudes also have their own flaws. The flaws of some rich dudes are even unfavourable than that of the broke ones. So it's a vice versa thing

Don't know why ladies of 21 century run the latest OS of gold digging.. I'm yet to see a lady who would say a dude doesn't match her standard cos he doesn't go to church regularly or doesn't pray regularly.. It's the cry for this money shaaaaaa !!! For as long as this country exists, 9ja ladies will always be slave to money (it's not a curse)

One of the reasons why we keep seeing dumb threads created by ladies every minute seeking advice when they have presented themselves cheap for the rich dudes and they end up in the BRT lane
hey you! What is wrong with you sef? Mtcheeeeew..... ITK, you're always everywhere.

FYI me no get time for E-war I'm just telling you to be careful. You too waka pass olosho hian!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Long-Distance Relationship Ends - Advice On Adjusting / "Why You Shouldn't Tell A Woman You Like Her And What To Do Instead" / How Dirty Is Your Mind?[■■■PHOTO■■■]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.